Jeannie's Muscular Aryan Super Woman Transformation!-4


The next morning after I got up, made my bed, and got dressed to get ready for school, as I left my bedroom and walked down the hallway heading to the stairs to go downstairs for breakfast, I thought to myself as I noticed my mother's master bedroom door open and her bed was already neatly made; "I guess mom got up earlier then usual this morning to start her first workout with her new home gym." As I had that thought a strange chill ran down my back as I then thought to myself; "I wonder what evil demon possession took over my mother's soul that now gave her the drive and determination to want to become the most physically fit woman in the Untied States, if not in the entire world?" But then I chuckled to myself; "I guess I've been watching too many of those horror movies on T.V. lately." Unbeknown to me at that moment, but there truly was an evil demon possession that took over my mother's soul as of the night before last. The evil demon who now possessed everything my mother said and did was named Dr. Olga Riker...……………….After I climbed down the stairs and walked through our dinning room towards our kitchen, I heard a strange hissing sound of hydraulics mixed in with light steel clanging sounds, which slightly started growing louder from behind the door in our kitchen that led to our two car garage. When I tried to open the door and peak in to see how my mother was doing on her first workout, I not only noticed that the door was locked, but the door knob was turned around so the door to our two car garage was locked from inside the garage. I also noticed that the door knob was recently replaced with a brand new one. "That's strange. Why did my mother reverse the door knob on the door to lock herself in our garage during her daily workouts? What was so secretive about them?" I thought out loud to myself; "Is she hiding in the garage doing drugs while she's working out? That would possibly explain the strange, weird, crazy look in her two blue eyes these past two days."...…………….A moment after I noticed that the door leading from our kitchen to our two car garage was locked, I then noticed a note from my mother on the kitchen table that read; "Tony, Got up early this morning to have my run then started working out in my new home gym. Your breakfast is in the microwave oven. Have a nice day darling and I'll see you this afternoon when you get home." Then my mother signed it not; "Love mom." But; "Love your soon to be more physically fit Jeannie." I wanted to investigate farther what was really going on this days with my mother's, NOW, newly extremely strange, weird personality change, but I just had enough time to eat my breakfast before the school bus came to pick me up. Through my entire day at school I couldn't keep my mind on my classes, because I was thinking about what was really causing my mother's NOW, newly extremely strange, weird personality change. Was she having a break down, or had my mother started using drugs? Or was it both?..………….As soon as I got on the school bus and after it was a mile down the road, a white E-350 Ford panel van slowly approached our house. As Darlene was slowly driving towards our house, Sheila called Dr. Olga Riker on her cell phone and said after Dr. Olga Riker answered; "Tony Nelson just left on the school bus to go to school." "That's great Sheila." Dr. Olga Riker replied in her thick German accent while she was typing a couple of commands on her laptop computer while she was in the; "J.N. ARYAN SUPER WOMAN TRANSFORMATION PROGRAM." "I just powered down Jeannie Nelson. You and Darlene go into the house and handle the changes I want you to do. Then after you've both done and back on the road call me back." "Yes Dr. Riker you can count on us to take care of everything." Sheila replied right before Dr. Olga Riker disconnected their phone call...…………….After Darlene backed the van into our driveway and up to our garage door, she turned to Sheila and said; "OK babe, you got the keys to the house?" "YUP!" Sheila replied holding up a small key ring with two shinny new gold colored keys on it. "OK babe," Darlene said as she grabbed a black tool kit bag and opened the driver side door of the van; "We'll both enter the house from the backdoor then enter the garage through the kitchen. I'll handle the Aryan tattoo work on Jeannie Nelson, while you unload the van and set up the new high speed blender and the other high protein, muscle building Aryan Super Woman Serum enhanced products next to it on the kitchen counter top right next to their microwave oven." "Sounds like a plan Darlene." Sheila replied as she opened up the passenger door of the van and got out...………….After Sheila unlocked our backdoor she handed the keys to Darlene who was carrying the black tool kit bag, and as Darlene entered through our backdoor into our kitchen, Sheila walked back to the van and opened both back doors to unload the new high speed blender and the other high protein, muscle building Aryan Super Woman Serum enhanced products. As soon as Darlene unlocked and opened up the door that led from our kitchen into our two car garage, she found my mother naked female body passed out face down on a gym mat on the garage floor, where she had been doing push ups at the time that Dr. Olga Riker had powered her down...………….Darlene then opened up the black tool kit bag and removed the tattooing equipment. After setting up the tattoo gun, she then started tattooing my mother's back. Darlene first tattooed a huge black silhouette of a huge, muscular female bodybuilder flexing her left, huge bulging, muscular, boulder sized bicep, while the right, huge bulging, muscular, boulder sized bicep bulged out even larger, on the black silhouette of the huge female body builder from holding a gigantically huge barbell in her right hand. On each end of this gigantically huge barbell, there were two huge black balls that represented the massive heavy weight of this gigantically huge barbell. On each one of the two huge black balls of this gigantically huge barbell, Darlene tattooed a large German swastika. Then right above this now, huge, Nazi German anti-Semitism female body builder tattoo, and just an inch below the base of the back of my mother's neck, Darlene tattooed in huge, bold, black block letters; "THE SISTERHOOD OF ARYAN SUPER WOMEN!" After she had completed tattooing my mother, Darlene then placed all her tattooing tools and inks back into her black tool kit bag. Then after Darlene replaced the tattoo equipment in the black tool bag, she then pulled out of the black tool bag a pair of electric barber shears, a pair of barber scissors, and a comb. Then Darlene started cutting and restyling my mother's beautiful long shoulder length blond hair into a very short cropped, more butch looking, lesbian style crew cut. After Darlene was finished and replaced the barber equipment back into her black tool bag, she then walked through the door that led from our garage into our kitchen, and after she closed and locked the door behind her, she then turned to Sheila and asked; "Are you done yet babe?" "I just finished setting everything up here in the kitchen a moment ago and was waiting for you darling." "OK babe." Darlene replied as she started entering out through our backdoor; "Sheila don't forget to locked the backdoor as you exit it." "OK Darlene." Sheila replied as she exited out our backdoor behind Darlene. Once they were both back in the van and Darlene pulled out of our driveway and drove about a half of a block from our house, Sheila called Dr. Olga Riker on her cell phone again and said; " Dr. Riker, mission complete and Darlene and I are heading back to the office." Then Sheila disconnected the phone call. A moment later Dr. Olga Riker typed on the keys of her laptop computer another command in the; "J.N. ARYAN SUPER WOMAN TRANSFORMATION PROGRAM," That now powered back up my mother, and she continued doing push ups in the same semi-hypnotic state of mind, like nothing had just happened as she continued to follow the computer workout program that Dr. Olga Riker had programmed my mother to do...………………….{LATER ON THAT AFTERNOON!} Since I left this morning on the school bus and headed to school, and during the entire day I couldn't keep my mind on my school work, because I was extremely worried about my mother's mental health these days. In the past forty eight hours since my father decided to leave my mother for a younger more physically fit sports model, and all of a sudden my mother started acting crazy by making strangely weird choices to change her life, not to mention started possibly thinking of me as not her son any more, but the real man in her life now these days, I now feel like I had some how stepped into the Twilight Zone. During the entire day at school I had a strangely weird feeling that sent cold chills up and down my spine, that when I came home from school that same afternoon everything was going to be even more extremely strange changed at home then it had been the in the last forty eight hours...…………..As I was getting off the school bus that had stopped across the street from our house, an even stranger cold chill ran down my back as a very weird thought went through my mind while I walked crossed the street to our house; "Something strange has been happening here at home with my mother these past forty eight hours. It's almost like some kind of evil form of Demon possession has taken over my mother's soul." As I continued crossing the street towards our house everything looked normal, but what possible evil form of Demon possession that was now controlling my mother's soul inside our house, was what really scared me the most. But whatever I was thinking at that moment still did not prepare me for the first changes I was going to see physically in my mother that same afternoon...……….After letting myself in with my set of house keys through our front door, as I stood in our living room and looked around, everything seemed as normal there as it normally was in our house. Then as I slowly walked through our living room and entered through our dinning room on my way to our kitchen, I continued looking around and everything still seemed as normal there as it normally was in our house. When I entered our kitchen the first thing I noticed that was different in our kitchen, was on the kitchen counter top right next to our microwave oven was a brand new high speed blender. Right next to this new high speed blender was a number of different high protein, female muscle building protein shake mixes that were labeled; "ARYAN SUPER WOMAN MUSCLE BUILDING PROTEIN SHAKES." Then there were female muscle building vitamin pills bottles that were all labeled; "ARYAN SUPER WOMAN BODY BUILDING VITAMINS." As I took a closer look at the labels of both these strange labeled female muscle building protein shake mixes and female muscle building vitamin pill bottles, I quickly noticed that there weren't anything printed on these labels on where these female muscle building protein shake mixes or female muscle building vitamin pills were manufactured or what chemical ingredients were inside them. I then thought to myself; "Did my mother illegally buy all these female body building supplements off the black web, and if so why? What was she trying to prove by buying all that heavy duty weightlifting workout equipment and all these possibly illegal female body building supplements?..........As I continued thinking to myself what kind of evil form of a Demon possession must have some how taken hold of my mother's soul these past seventy two hours since my father left her for another woman, that not only made my mother want to become the most physically fit woman in the United States, but possibly in the entire world as well,   while I continued to study all the labels on these possibly illegal  female body building female muscle building protein shake mixes and female muscle building vitamin pill bottles, Unbeknown to me at that moment, but the evil Demon who was in total control of possessing my mother's soul these days was a sixty year old German born lesbian named Olga Riker who had fallen madly in love with my mother months ago. I had just finished studying the last label on a bottle of female muscle building vitamins, when I heard the lock on the door that led from our kitchen into our two car garage click as it was being unlocked from the other side, then the door slowly opened, and a now very withdrawn, tired looking woman, who had once been known as my mother Jeannie Nelson, with her now blond very short cropped, more butch looking, lesbian style crew cut, with a very strange, crazy, mentally insane look in her two blue eyes, while the rest of her face had a questionable look of not knowing where she was for a moment as she stepped through the doorway into our kitchen, and was almost totally naked except for the pair of lacy pink panties my mother was wearing that were totally soaked from her own body sweat. GOD ONLY KNEW! How many physical hours my mother had been working out in her new home gym today. I know when I had left for school this morning at 7:00 am, she had already locked herself in her new home gym and was busy working out, but what time did my mother start working out this morning? And why did she need to feel she had to workout so long and hard today?..............As my mother continued to just stare at me with that same strange, crazy, mentally insane look in her two blue eyes, while the rest of her face still had that same questionable look of not knowing where she was for a moment, I asked her with a shockingly surprised tone in my voice; "JEANNIE WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO YOUR ONCE BEAUTIFUL LONG BLOND HAIR?" "Oh, uh, well Tony?" My mother started to reply with a strange questionable tone in her voice as the computer chip in the base of her brain was slowly programming what she was thinking and was going to say to me; "Short hair is part of the new look for; The Sisterhood Of Aryan Super Women." Then my mother turned around to show me the huge Nazi German Anti-Semitism female body builder tattoo on her skinny thin back. Then before I could respond with an even more shockingly surprised tone in my voice at the sight of this very racist, anti-Semitism, tattoo that was now on my mother's skinny back. She then quickly turned around again to face me while she held her skinny, well toned, right arm straight up above her head with her right hand clenched into a very tight fist, as my mother now had an even more, now dominating, strangely, mentally insane, crazy look in her two blue eyes with an extremely serious look on her face as she said with a very serious powerfully tone in her voice; "HAIL! POWER TO THE SISTERHOOD OF ARYAN SUPER WOMEN!" "Oh my God!" I thought to myself; "My mother is turning into a female body building Nazi!" But now thinking that my mother had now possibly finally gone completely and totally mentally insane, so as not to upset her I said even though I really didn't like the tattoo. I thought it was very racist; "I love the tattoo Jeannie." "Thanks Tony I knew you would." My mother said with a very happily tone in her voice as she wrapped her two very well toned arms around my waist and pulled me in for a long, romantic kiss on the lips...………….After our long, romantic kiss my mother said to me as she now slowly spun around in front of me; "Tony I know I only had two workouts and there's not much female body building progress to notice yet, but what do you think so far honey?" "Well Jeannie." I started to reply as I now noticed that my mother's once five foot six, one hundred and ten pound very curvy figure with thin well toned arms and legs, NOW LOOKED, even more thinner now, almost like a stick figure, without any curves whatsoever, like she had just lost about thirty five to forty five pounds, but at the same time her now skinner thin female body looked completely tightly taunt from head to toe. Then almost like my mother had read my mind she said; "I had to strip off all of my body fat first, so when I start going one hundred percent into my new female body building program, I'll become even more noticeably bigger, and even more hyper shredded in female muscularity." Then my mother excused herself to go upstairs and take a shower before she prepared us dinner later that evening…………….A couple of hours later my mother made me a nice steak dinner with a baked potato and rice, while she only drank three Aryan Super Woman Muscle Building Shakes mixed with both muscle milk and a Monster high energy drink in each shake, that she had made in our new high speed blender for her own dinner. After my mother completely blended each one of her Aryan Super Woman Muscle Building Shakes that now had a strangely dark emerald green color to them, and my mother then drank them right out of the blender's pitcher in three fast huge gulps, like Popeye the sailor gulping down his spinach out of the can. "AW! THE BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS!" My mother said with a very happily tone in her voice after she wiped her mouth with her now even thinner, well toned, slightly more tightly taunt right forearm, from drinking her first Aryan Super Woman Muscle Building Shake. As my mother blended then drank her second shake for her dinner I thought to myself; "Well if those shakes don't put any big strong female muscles on her, maybe at least they would make my mother gain back some of the weight she had lost recently." Then a moment later I again thought to myself as I continued watching my mother gulp down her third Aryan Super Woman Muscle Building Shake for her dinner; "Thank God tomorrow was the last day of school for summer vacation, so I could keep an eye on my mother's newly strange behavior and possibly help her get back to normal." Then almost like she could possibly be reading my mind at that moment, my mother then sat down at our kitchen table across from me after she had finished her third Aryan Super Woman Muscle Building Shake and we had a three party conversation, my mother, Dr. Olga Riker and me. Dr. Olga Riker was typing into her lap top computer in her office down town and sending thought waves via the Internet to the brain chip in the base of my mother's brain, so my mother would say to me what Dr. Olga Riker wanted me to hear, while at the same time my mother's thoughts would be scrambled in her memory to remember and know what Dr. Olga Riker wanted my mother to remember and know at that moment...………."Tony after school tomorrow afternoon." My mother said as Dr. Olga Riker started to take full control of this conversation. In my mother's mind though, she thought she said to me because she still saw me now as a younger version of my father; "Tony after work tomorrow afternoon." Then my mother said to me; "I've arranged for a taxi to pick you up at school and take you to the airport to catch a flight to Colorado Springs to spend your summer vacation at the western dude ranch you've been wanting to go to." But in my mother's mind though, she thought she said to me; "I've arranged for a taxi to pick you up at work darling, and take you to the airport and catch a flight to Colorado Springs to spend the next four months working on that top secret project for your job." {My father worked for NASA!} As much as I always wanted to go to that dude ranch, since my mother's new recently strange personality changes, I tried to protest about leaving her alone for the summer, but my mother was very insistent that I leave for Colorado Springs tomorrow afternoon...……..End of Part 4!             

                                                                   

Comments

Popular Posts