The Grandmother's Body Building Club!-3


As soon as we got back to my grandmother's condo I was very exhausted from the the long day I've had, between traveling cross country to visit my grandmother and all the excitement about finding out about her super strong female transformation. I kissed my grandmother and thanked her and Iris for a wonderful afternoon before I went upstairs to bed. About an hour later after my grandmother was sure that I was asleep, she took Iris by the hand and led her quietly up the stairs to her own bedroom. After they were both in my grandmother's bedroom, as she locked the closed the bedroom door behind her my grandmother said as they both started undressing; "You know what happened to me on the way to pick up Bobby at the airport today Iris?" No what happened to ya Lois?" Iris asked in her southern drawl. "This morning for the first time in seven years I needed to stop at a drug store and by a box of Tampons." My grandmother giggled; "And today for the first time in seven years I had my period. I thought that I wouldn't be bothered with that anymore after I went through the change of life." "Ya wouldn't Lois." Iris said in her southern drawl; "I also started having my period again after thirteen years Lois. I think it has something to do with that Mega Force we've been injecting into our bodies to develop our female muscularity. They say it's the most powerful Russian steroid ever made, and maybe there's something in the chemical mixture that causes age regression and making us younger." "That could possibly be true Iris." My grandmother agreed; "Mable Johnson is 69 years old, Grace Paterson is 72 years old, you've 62 years old, and I'm 55 years old, and all four of us muscular grandmothers look like we've only 25 years old." As Iris walked over to my grandmother and wrapped both her thickly muscular dark ebony arms around my grandmother's muscular waist, while she pulled her closer, said romantically in her southern drawl; "Darling let's just concentrate right now on ya and me." Then Iris steered my grandmother towards her queen sized bed, as she said; "Ya know Lois, it's been a week since ya had any sweet dark chocolate." Then my grandmother and Iris started making wild passionate, lesbian muscle love to each other. Twenty minutes later as I got up to go to the bathroom, I finally found out what my grandmother meant when she had said, that Iris was her best friend with benefits............As I walked down the dark hallway half asleep towards the bathroom, I heard my grandmother saying very excitedly from behind her closed bedroom door; "OH GOD YEA! THAT'S IT! OH THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD IRIS PLEASE DON'T STOP NOW! AW WW! FUCKING YES!" Then I heard my grandmother let out such a very loud, powerfully strong orgasm, that it sounded like a wild wolf baying at the moon! "HOLY SHIT!" I thought to myself as I stood in the dark hallway right outside my grandmother's bedroom door; "Now I understood what my grandmother meant when she had said that Iris was her best friend with benefits. My grandmother and Iris were lesbian lovers as well as being workout buddies at the gym." Then I heard Iris's southern drawl say in a low voice; "Quiet Lois, before ya wake ya grandson up. Ya the one who said ya didn't want him knowing about us." I then quickly hurried to the bathroom to do my business, then I hurried back to my grandmother's guest bedroom before they knew I was up...........The next morning I got up at 9:30am. As I got dressed and made my bed I had only one thought in my mind. Not only did I have to still to pretend that I didn't know what my grandmother had meant when she had told me yesterday that Iris was her best friend with benefits, but I still had to pretend that I was totally oblivious to the fact that what sexual noises I had accidentally heard from the dark hallway last night of both of them having hot sweaty lesbian sex going on behind the closed door of my grandmother's bedroom. I had to make my grandmother think that I sound asleep in the guest bedroom when they were fucking each others brains out, so she wouldn't know that I had figured out her deep dark sexual secret. When I went downstairs to the kitchen I found a note on the kitchen table from my grandmother, which read; "BOBBY, I WENT TO MEET IRIS AT 6:30 THIS MORNING TO HAVE OUR 3 MILE RUN TO THE CLUB HOUSE, WHERE WE'LL BE MEETING MABLE AND GRACE FOR OUR DAILY GRANDMOTHER'S BODY BUILDING CLUB WORKOUT. WILL BE HOME BY 12:30. DRESS UP NICE BECAUSE I HAVE A VERY SPECIAL DAY PLANNED FOR YOU. LOVE LOIS."...........My grandmother didn't get home till 1pm, and her hugely, thick engorged muscular body was even more gloriously swollen and pumped up, then it had been the day before when I had watched her working out lifting weights. "So what are we doing today Lois?" I asked as she entered through the front door. "Today I arranged a date with a very sexy woman for you Bobby." My grandmother replied as she smiled very warmly at me. Then five minutes later the front door bell rang and my grandmother said; "Bobby please go answer the door, because that would be your date." When I opened the front door, standing on the stoop was Iris who was wearing a tight red low cut sleeveless dress that accented her own gloriously swollen and pumped up, dark ebony hugely thick engorged muscular body extremely well! Iris was wearing her dark black hair cascading down to her own thickly muscular cannon ball sized shoulders, and her hair was blown out wildly in a party girl fashion. Iris's face was done up with a light red eye liner, long lashes, and red lipstick. "Well Bobby, ya ready for ya date with me? Because I'm going to show ya some real southern female muscle hospitality." Iris said as she winked at me. "Sure Iris, I'm ready when you are." I said not really knowing what I had gotten myself into.............Iris and I drove off in her silver Chrysler 300M. First Iris took me sight seeing around the area, then to a very expensive steak restaurant for dinner where they  parked you car for you as you enter the main entrance of the restaurant. Over dinner as Iris and I were having a conversation, she'd continue to hold my hand and smile warmly at me while she'd tell me every so often how handsome she thought I was, and ask me if I thought she was attractive. I told Iris that I thought she was smoking hot, and I really meant it! After we left the restaurant, Iris drove us across town and pulled her silver Chrysler 300M into the parking lot of a Marriott Hotel. After she parked the car and turned off the motor, I asked her; "Iris what are we doing here?" Iris just smiled at me very warmly as she romantically purred; "So I could show ya some real southern female muscle hospitality darling." Then Iris bent her neck over towards the passenger seat where I was sitting and kissed me very passionately on my mouth, which caused one raging hard on in my pants, thinking how I was going to get laid by this beautiful, hugely, thick, engorged, muscular black woman. Before I knew it, Iris checked us in and we were in the hotel room naked romantically kissing each other all over. Then before I knew what was happening, I was laying on my back on the king size bed in the hotel room and Iris was on top of me like chocolate syrup on a vanilla ice cream sundae............As Iris pinned my lower body between her thickly engorged, dark black ebony muscular legs while she worked my raging hard on between into her wet dark black ebony pussy, she purred in her southern drawl; "Bobby ya know the old southern saying about a white man being with a black woman is don't ya?" "No Iris I don't." I replied. Iris just smiled warmly at me as she purred; "Once ya have a black woman ya never want to go back to a white woman." Then Iris started riding me up and down hard like a busting bronco while she bent over forwards occasionally giving me very long passionate kisses on my mouth, and that night not only did I lose my male virginity, but I also learned to have multiple orgasms as well! Every time Iris completed her last orgasm which I shot a large wad of sperm into her dark black wet ebony pussy, all she needed to do was flex her huge, thickly engorged dark black ebony muscular biceps again in front of my face, and that got my raging cock erected again for another humping session...........After we fucked the shit out of each other and finished our 8TH orgasm, we laid together in bed under the covers while Iris spooned me in her huge, thickly engorged dark black ebony muscular arms. While she was kissing me very passionately she purred in her southern drawl; "Ya know Bobby, yesterday when we first met my heart started beating in my chest fast and furious like cupid shot an arrow into it. For me it was love at first sight." Then Iris kissed me harder and even more romantically then she had ever done before! After our last very passionate kiss, while Iris continued spooning me in her huge, thickly engorged dark black ebony arms, she started to tell me her life story.........Iris was born in Jackson Mississippi on March 8TH 1950 to a poor share cropper family. When Iris graduated high school in 1968 she left Jackson Mississippi and moved to Atlanta Georgia where she met her husband Earl Walters, a white man who owned a chain of auto part stores. During her marriage Iris had two children, a son and a daughter. In 2002 after spending 34 years being married to a wonderful man who loved and adored her, Iris's husband Earl died from brain cancer, and in 2007 Iris's son was killed in Iraq defending his country while serving in the U.S. army. Iris's daughter who had three children in her own marriage, was a divorced career woman with a masters degree in business, who now runs the family's auto parts business. In 2010 after Iris retired she sold her home in Georgia and moved out here and bought a condo at A Healthier Way Of life Estates in Rio Rancho New Mexico, where she had met my grandmother two years later. The only thing Iris left out of her life story was how old, fat and out of shape she probably was back then, because she probably didn't want to spoil for me the illusion of the youthful huge, thickly engorged muscular, dark black ebony woman that I now saw her as.......The next morning Iris woke me up at 10am as she slammed the hotel door closed as she said in her southern drawl; "Make up sleepy head, ya got to get up and dressed now. We have to check out of the hotel by 11:00am." When I opened my eyes I noticed that Iris's long dark black hair was tied back in a pony tail, and she was dressed in a blue sports bra that showed off her huge, thickly engorged dark black ebony muscular body very well, and matching blue spandex bicycle shorts that showed off her engorged dark black ebony muscular legs just as well. "Iris where did you get the change of clothes, I don't remember you bring any luggage with us last night to the hotel." I said. "Oh I got up at 4am this morning sugar." Iris said in her southern drawl; "I left ya sound asleep and went home to change into my workout clothes, to meet ya grandmother for our 3 mile run to the club house and our daily grandmother's body building club workout program with Mable and Grace, and I'm now just getting back to pick ya up sugar." Then after I got out of bed, Iris and I shared a very romantically, sexual shower together where Iris showed me sexual tricks with a bar of soap that I would have never thought of, then after we checked out of the hotel, we stopped at an International House Of Pancakes for breakfast, before Iris drove me home to my grandmother's condo.............As Iris pulled her silver Chrysler 300M into my grandmother's driveway to drop me off, before I got out of the car she said in her southern drawl; "Bobby I had a wonderful time last night with ya. Don't worry about ya grandmother being mad at ya for being out all night, because I had her permission to spend the night with ya." After I got out of Iris's car I thanked her for a wonderful night, then I waved as she drove away. After Iris drove away I let myself into my grandmother's front door with the key she had given me yesterday afternoon and entered her condo. Once inside the condo I called out; "LOIS I'M HOME!" My grandmother called back from outside the sliding glass door that led to her backyard patio; "WE'VE OUT SIDE ON THE PATIO BOBBY!" As I walked out through the sliding glass door I saw my grandmother sitting at a glass table busy with her right hand locked in an arm wrestling stance with a very pretty red haired woman, who was as huge, and as thickly engorged muscular as my grandmother was, while a very pretty blond haired woman, who was as huge, and as thickly engorged muscular as both my grandmother and the red haired woman was, watching to see who would win the arm wrestling match.........Then in one swift move with her thickly engorged muscular right arm, my grandmother pinned the red haired woman's arm down on the glass table as she said; "I win again Mable." "Mable replied as she winked at me; "I only let you win Lois so you'd look good in front of your grandson here." After my grandmother introduced me to her two friends, I found out that the pretty blond huge, thickly engorged muscular woman was Grace. Both Mable and Grace who also didn't look a day over 25 years of age, like my grandmother and Iris did, looked at me with hungry sexual starving eyes, as Grace said; "It's about time we get some new fresh young sausage in this retirement condo complex, I'm tired of living in an all women's only senior citizen community where there aren't any men and most of the other women are broken down old ladies. Besides the Mega Force we've been taking is making me as horny as hell!" "Mega Force, what's that Grace?" I asked. My grandmother gave Grace a very harsh look with her eyes that said; "Grace you've said too much!" Then my grandmother turned to me and said; "Oh Mega Force is just the powerful mega multi vitamin supplement we all take every day to help us keep our weight down and give us the energy to workout with Bobby." My grandmother replied causally to me, because she didn't want me to know that in reality, all four women were using the most powerful Russian steroid ever made, and that Mega Force was extremely illegal to purchase and use. Then my grandmother turned to Mabel and Grace as she said; "Don't worry ladies, you'll both get a chance to get to know my grandson better while he's staying here with me, but Bobby had just got here yesterday and I haven't seen him in over a year, and I'd like to spend a quiet evening alone with him tonight." End Of Part 3        

Comments

Popular Posts