The Grandmother's Body Building Club!-6

Every inch of Mabel's gorgeous creamy white skinned body from head to toe was laden with massive steely, hard, thickly engorged female muscularity. Mabel's thickly engorged muscular Titaness body was totally bulging and rippling with each slightest body movement she made. Even just standing still with the natural reaction of inhaling and exhaling as she was breathing normally, caused Mabel's thickly muscular 12 pack set of abs to ripple and writhe, and her beefy thick muscular pecs to swell up and fall in the most erotic manner.........That was all I could take! I was surprised that I had lasted as long as I had with my now very painfully throbbing, raging cock, in the present of what must be one of the four most muscular women in the world while she was completely in the nude! Then an absolute massively large load of male testosterone sperm blasted underneath the crotch of my jeans! "AW, AW, AW WW, OH GOD YES!" I also couldn't suppress the large sexual moan that followed my powerful ejaculation.  "HOLY SHIT BOBBY!" Mabel said as a large smile crossed her pretty face while she sounded totally surprised that she had gotten me so sexually stimulated; "I never thought that when I joined the grandmother's body building club and started lifting weights to build up my body, that I'd ever have that kind of sexual effect on such a younger man, until I met you Bobby." Then Mabel said as she started giggling; "And I'm not even flexing my huge thickly, beefy muscles for you yet darling." But it was true, I was already very sexually stimulated over muscle lust for Mabel! Even while her huge, thickly, engorged muscular body was relaxed, her awesome beefy female muscular physique drove me insane with a wild lustful longing, to make love to this beefy muscular Titaness. "I'm sorry Mabel." I said very apologetically with a very embarrassed tone in my voice; "I just need to go and clean up." "Took off your jeans Bobby." Mabel said; "And I'll be more then happy to clean you up myself." After I removed my jeans and underwear briefs, Mabel bent down and took my sperm covered, extremely large, throbbing raging dick into her two strong hands, and after she put it into her mouth Mabel sucked and licked it till it was as clean as a whistle. Then Mabel sucked and licked all the sperm out of my underwear briefs and jeans as well! Then Mabel hung my jeans and underwear briefs on the railing next to her clothes as she said; "See Bobby they've as good as new. In a couple of hours they'll be nice and dry." Thanks Mabel." I replied still feeling very embarrassed over what I had just done. "Oh Bobby don't feel embarrassed over what you just did darling." Mabel said to me as an even larger smile crossed her face while a saucy twinkle glowed in her emerald green eyes; "It was only a normal sexual reaction, and I love the way my body has such a sexual attraction for you, why do you think I brought you out here to my ranch?"..........."Now it's time for you Bobby to watch me do hard physical labor so I could show off how physically strong I am for you darling." After she removed her 6 inch wedgies off her feet, Mabel then walked over to an old fashioned very heavy steel plough, the type that a farmer would have used 100 years ago to plow his field with as a horse pulled it along. "Bobby this is a two horse steel furrow plough." Mabel said. It was a very large metal plough with a manual double blade rotating system attached to an axle and two steel handles. "Mabel aren't you going to get dressed before we leave the barn?" I asked. Mabel looked at me as a little wicked smile crossed her face; "Why Bobby? It's very hot outside and as I said earlier, I am a bit of a nudest at heart. When you've blessed by the goddess Anahita with a fantastically strong muscular body like mine darling, it's an honour and a privilege to show off the gift that she bestowed upon me. Besides Bobby, who's going to complain if I'm out ploughing in the fields naked? I'm the one who owns this ranch remember?" I just shook my head in total amazement not believing my good fortune at being able to look openly at this gorgeous nude muscular Titaness, as I took my shirt off to join her naked in the field. Mable grabbed hold of a thick looking leather harness that was attached to the front of the plough, and pulled it outside the barn with only one hand. I followed her outside while I watched Mabel's awesome thickly engorged muscular calves swell up and bulge out as she towed the heavy steel plough across the barnyard and out to a distant field. Mabel made it look very effortless to move this heavy plough, but it must have weighed over 100 pounds even on it's rusty creaking steel wheels...........We came to an area that was about 200 to 500 feet which was strung off and ready for tilling. Mabel called over a Mexican farm hand that was close by. This Mexican farmhand was a big strong looking man, but nowhere near as muscular and strong as Mabel was. Surprisingly this Mexican farm hand didn't bat an eyelid at his nude muscular female employer. From what I assumed, this most have been a normal routine for Mabel, and no one on the ranch thought anything out of the ordinary about it. I did notice however, that the Mexican farmhand eyes flickered occasionally at Mabel's awesomely muscular body but then the flicker went away as if her sheer power and strength intimidated him. The thick leather harness was obviously meant to be fitted around two large horses, but there wasn't any horses there in the field. Mabel then started fitting the thick leather harness on her own huge, thickly, engorged muscular body, while cinching it tightly around her bare chest and waist. Not believing what I thought I was actually seeing, the Mexican farmhand picked up the handles on the heavy steel metal plough, as Mabel's mighty muscular naked body took up the strain and began pulling the plough slowly forward. Mabel then glanced in my direction and smiled as she said; "Enjoy the view  darling."............Upon reaching the area that needed to be ploughed, the blades were lowered to the ground as Mabel began to stride at a constant steady rate across the field as the blades of the plough dug in a good 8 inches into the thick clay soil. Mabel's broad strong muscular back was straight as she powered along at a good speed pulling the plough behind her, while she bent slightly forward and moved on her toes causing her mighty calves to become a fast dancing movement of pumping and swelling masses of thickly engorged muscle as she continued to tow the heavy steel plough. Mabel's beefy thick muscular quads swelled up and bulged out to unbelievable proportions as she continued dragging the heavy steel plough behind her, while the blades dug through the lumpy clay soil. I was so totally amazed at the unbelievable size of all the engorged beefy muscles in her legs, as they swelled up and bulged out in such a sensual motion, while they pulsated with utter super strength and power, as Mabel kept the blade of the plough slicing and turning the soil at a steady speed. As Mabel continued to go up and down in even strides under the hot sun, her long red shoulder length hair which she had tied into a pony tail before she had started ploughing, was now matted down on the top of her head from her heavy sweating. Mabel's huge thickly engorged muscular body was absolutely drenched in her own sweat making her creamy white skin glisten and shine in the hot sun light, which made Mabel look like she was all oiled up in a highly erotic manner that emphasised the movements of her pumped up beefy muscles, as she pulled the plough that dug up most of the soil and even stones without ever slowing down once. If the Mexican farmhand hadn't been there with us, I would have been begging Mabel to make love to me right then and there in the middle of the freshly ploughed field, but instead I just stood there quietly while I started stroking my hard, throbbing, raging cock. It took Mabel over two hours of backbreaking, leg pumping hard physical work to get the entire acre ploughed. Two hours of hard manual physical labor without once stopping for a break, even though I had offered to get her something cold to drink. While Mabel was ploughing, she rarely spoke to either the Mexican farmhand or me, because she was so engrossed in ploughing the field, but when she did speak Mabel hardly sounded out of breath as her mighty beefy muscular legs powered her way back and forth across the field. Strangely, the Mexican farmhand barely glanced at Mabel's huge, thickly engorged, sweaty naked muscular body, as this strong Titaness of burden ploughed the field. Although the Mexican farmhand gave me, who was also standing completely naked in the field watching them, a few suspicious looks every once in a while...........After Mabel completed her task of ploughing the field, she took off the leather harness as she said to me; "Bobby there's one more thing I need to do, before we can go back to the ranch house and enjoy our evening together." Then as Mabel pointed towards three large boulders that were next to the field that she just ploughed, she said; "I have to remove those boulders before my farmhands come to plant a new crop tomorrow morning." Each boulder looked like it weighed at least 300 pounds or more, since they were all very large and highly irregular in shape. I knew by now that there wouldn't be any help of mechanical machinery to move those large heavy boulders, and I looked forward with a growing sense of anticipation of watching Mabel use her brute strength to resolve the boulder problem. There was a eight foot chain link fence at the back of the field. The naked thickly engorged muscular Mabel crouched down and carefully grabbed the first boulder and slowly lifted it up to her massive chest. Then after Mabel straightened her thickly engorged, insanely muscular legs, Mabel bench pressed the large boulder above her head with her beefy engorged mighty muscular arms. Then to my amazement she lowered it to her massively muscular chest again before bench pressing it above her head a second time. Mabel did it ten more times in a row, all the while as she looked at me with her emerald haunting green eyes while she held a tough knowing smile on her face............Mabel then walked across the field carrying the boulder against her massively huge muscular chest to the eight foot chain link fence, while she walked on her toes causing her beefy muscular calves to swell up and bulge out insanely. After she reached the fence, Mabel leaned back, and raised the large boulder above her head, and threw it right over the fence, clearing it by a good four feet into a small ravine on the other side. Mabel then repeated the same routine with the other two boulders. Then as she turned around to walk back towards me, another rock caught Mabel's eye. Even though it was nowhere as large as the three boulders had been, it was still a fair size for a rock, about the size of a basketball. Then to my surprise, when Mabel crouched down to pick up this rock, and she had placed between her beefy thick engorged muscular thighs. Then Mabel called out to me while having this basketball sized rock wedged tightly between her massively muscled thighs; "WATCH THIS BOBBY, YOU'VE GOING TO GET A REAL KICK OUT OF THIS DARLING!" Then Mabel stood straight up and raised herself upon her toes as she began squeezing real hard, while a very heavy strain of concentration showed on her beautiful face as it was starting to turn a dark redness purple with a thick blue pencil sized vein bulging out of her forehead from the pressure. Mabel's huge, thick beefy, swollen muscular quads pumped up from two hours of ploughing, to a truly unreal size of muscular girth, became fearsomely ripped and hyper shredded as well as very sharply defined. At first nothing seemed to happen and I couldn't understand what Mabel hoped to achieve. Then there was an extremely loud cracking sound, as the rock literally shattered to a million tiny pebbles. "FUCKING A!" Mabel screamed out loudly in triumph while she raised and flexed her truly gigantic beefy muscular peaked biceps in victory. Faced with such a mind blowing feat of super woman strength followed by Mabel's massively beefy muscular double bicep pose, my huge, throbbing raging cock didn't stand a chance. For the second time that afternoon, I had another powerful orgasm that drenched the dry soil around my feet with my male sperm, while Mabel's naked awesomely, thick engorged muscular physique, held it's pose..........."OH! OH! LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE CREAMED HIMSELF AGAIN OVER HIS FEMALE MUSCLE LUST FOR ME!" Mabel giggled as she stopped posing and started walking back towards me. As soon as she was standing next to me, Mabel quickly crouched down and grabbed my very wet raging cock in both of her strong hands, then she started sucking and licking my raging, throbbing cock, till it was again as clean as a whistle. Then as she stood up, she wiped the sweat off her forehead with her left forearm as she said; "WHEW! I stink like hell Bobby! Let's go back to the barn so we could put the plough away and retrieve our clothes, then we'll go back to the ranch house and after we have a shower, I'll make you a nice dinner, okay darling?" COOL! Sounds like a plan Mabel." I said as we both started walking back to the barn, while Mabel dragged the plough behind her...........After we got to Mabel's large western ranch house, we took a long hot, very sensual shower together where Mabel showed me even more sexual tricks that you could do with a bar of soap. Then after our shower, Mabel loaned me one of her robes to wear while she put my clothes into the washer, and had me sitting in her living room playing X-Box on her big screen plasma T.V. while she was in the kitchen making dinner. Mabel injected a few ounces of Mega Force into the large porterhouse steak she was making me, as well as adding a few ounces of Mega Force into the mashed potatoes and spinach she was making me for side dishes. Mabel even added a few ounces of Mega Force into the mix of the chocolate cream pie that she was making me for desert. As she was preparing dinner in the kitchen, Mabel had only one thought on her mind, and that was; "I want Bobby's raging cock to stay nice and hard all night long for me!  End Of Part 6                                                          

Comments

Popular Posts