The Grandmother's Body Building Club!-10


As we entered the female gladiator's arm wrestling federation, I saw a number of extremely, thickly engorged muscular women around the place. A few of women in one corner were lifting heavy weights as they were doing bicep curls to pump up their already thickly engorged muscular arms. A couple of other women were measuring each other's thickly engorged muscular biceps with a tape measure while they compared each other's size and girth. And some huge thickly engorged muscular women were sitting at a table directly across from each other, while they held hands locked in an arm wrestling stance, trying to pin the other one down........Grace who was still holding her thickly engorged muscular right arm around my waist while her right hand was still in the back pocket of my jeans, pulled me tighter to her as she said; "Bobby see all these monstrously muscular women?" "Yes Grace, they all look almost as physically strong as you, Lois, Iris, and Mabel are." I replied. "Looks could be very deceiving Bobby." Grace chuckled; "All these muscular women are very physically strong in their own right, but would you believe that there not one woman in this entire room that could beat me at arm wrestling. Because I'm the female gladiator's arm wrestling federation local champion." "But two days ago I saw my grandmother beat you at arm wrestling after I had come home from my date with Iris." I said. "That's because Bobby." Grace paused as she winked at me; "I didn't want your grandmother to look foolish in front of her only grandson, so I threw the arm wrestling match and let her win." But the truth was and Grace started thinking about it for a moment, that any time she truly matched her strength up with Lois, Iris, and Mabel, no matter how hard these four women in the grandmother's body building club seriously worked out lifting weights to continue building up their bodies, they always seemed to equal in strength and muscular girth, and none of these four physically strong women in the grandmother's body building club, could ever surpass each other in strength and muscle mass!............As Grace was heavily in thought thinking about her and the other three members of the grandmother's body building club, a woman voice said from behind us; "You haven't arm wrestled and beaten every woman in this entire room yet Grace, and I'm challenging you for your female gladiator's arm wrestling federation local champion title." When we turned around, standing behind us was a very heavily packed muscular Mexican woman who was four inches tall then Grace was making her 6 foot 1 inches in height, and her thickly engorged muscular body was covered in tattoos. After she introduced herself as Maria Gonzales, better known in the professional arm wrestling circuit as; "El Granada" the strongest woman in South America. I was a little scared that Grace had finally met her match, but if Grace was intimidated by the size of Maria she didn't show it all and just smiled politely at Maria as she said; "Maria I'm more then happy to accept your arm wrestling challenge, and may the best woman win."Grace and Maria then sat down across from each other at one of the arm wrestling tables and locked their right hands together in an arm wrestling stance. Almost instantly both women's hugely, thick, insanely engorged, right muscular biceps swelled up to an unbelievable size, as they both put all their strength against the other.........An hour went by and both Grace and Maria were still both locked in an arm wrestling stance, as they were both grunting loudly while their faces were turning a very dark red from under the pressure of the other woman's strength. One hour turned to three hours, and still both hugely, thick engorged muscular women couldn't move each other's arm an inch. Finally after three and a half hours, Grace turned to me and said very casually; "Bobby it's getting late. As soon as we've finished here, we'll go back to my place where I'll make you a wonderful dinner and then we'll have a fantastic night of muscle lust sex." Then Grace turned her attention back to Maria and screamed; "YOU'VE MINE NOW BITCH!" Then Grace pinned Maria's arm down so hard on the table, that it fractured Maria's arm in two places as it cracked under pressure when it hit the table! Then Grace stood up and inhaled her massively muscular, large breasted chest, as she beat her two fists on it and let out a very loud Tarzan yell that echoed throughout the large room! After Grace regained her composure and saw Maria was holding her broken arm with her left hand, Grace who was a good christen and loved to help people in time of need asked; "Maria would you like me to drive you to the hospital, so you could get your broken arm arm taken care of?" "That would be great Grace." Maria said as she gritted her teeth in pain. Then Grace and I drove Maria to the emergency room to have her broken arm set and put into a cast, while we waited around till Maria was done, so we could drive her back to her car which was still in the parking lot at the female gladiator's arm wrestling federation...........It was late by the time we got back to Grace's condo, and we didn't have dinner till 7:30pm. Grace made me a large meatloaf, with a large bowl of mashed potatoes and a large bowl of spinach, which Grace generously mixed in a nice dosage of Mega Force, as she thought very cheerfully to herself; "This should keep Bobby's erection hard and throbbing all night long!" There was something in the Mega Force that all four women have been secretly putting into my food all week, that not only made my raging cock grow even larger and thicker to have muscle lust sex all night long, but it also increased my appetite at every meal as well! I ate the large plate of meatloaf, mashed potatoes and spinach that Grace had put in front of me with the hunger of a black bear, as well as a second and third plateful till my stomach was again so swollen and bloated from being so freaking stuffed from eating so much food. As I sat back on one of Grace's dinning room chairs, I again had to unbuckle my now very tight belt while I had to also unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, to give my swollen bloated stomach space so I could breath. While I sat back rubbing my bloated, swollen stomach, with both of my hands as I was breathing very heavy, Grace's dinning room started spinning around very fast as extreme dizziness hit me like huge tidal wave! As my mind felt like it was spinning around like a pin wheel, a very powerful energy surge was cursing throughout my veins and filling my body up with a great deal of super human strength, which again was mostly growing my raging cock, that swelled up even larger an was throbbing even more, then anyone ever thought a male penis could ever do!.........While I was having my Mega Force buzz in Grace's dinning room, outside a taxi screeched quickly to a stop in front of Grace's condo. After Mabel paid the driver his fare, she quickly got out of the taxi cab and slammed rear passenger door so freaking hard, that the taxi cab almost flipped over on it's side! Grace had just picked me up out of her dinning room chair, and was cradling me in her two very strong, thickly muscular, engorged muscular arms like an infant, as she purred romantically in my face; "Is Bobby ready for another wild night of muscle lust sex with his auntie Grace?" Before I could answer, there was a very loud crashing sound as Mabel smashed Grace's front door down in a very jealous rage! "GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF MY MAN, YOU BOY FRIEND STEALING HUSSY!" Mabel screamed as she marched into Grace's dinning room!..............Major Victoria West of the United States Army who was in charge of the lab results of; "OPERATION MEGA FORCE." and was in the top secret lab at the military base in Roswell N.M. that monitored the four test cases of the grandmother's body building club. Major West was watching the activity between Grace, Mabel, and me at Grace's condo, on her computer screen, when she quickly typed in a computer command on her keyboard that was to be sent via satellite to the computer chip that the Mega Force lab team had installed into Grace's brain. Then Major West typed in another computer command on her key board that was sent via satellite to the computer chip that the Mega Force lab team had installed in Mabel's brain. "WHEW! Crisis devoted!" Major West said out loud to herself, as she picked up the phone and dialed the in house extension of General William Falkner at the Pentagon in Washington D.C............."Oh Mabel, I'm so sorry." Grace said very apologetically as she handed me over to Mabel; "I didn't know that you and Bobby were in a relationship. If I had known I would have backed off, it wouldn't be right to ruin our friendship over a man." As Mabel took me from Grace and now cradled me in her powerfully strong, thickly engorged muscular arms, she said; "Oh that's alright Grace, you didn't know." Then Mabel turned me around and leaned me against her left, thickly engorged muscular shoulder, while she gently patted me on my back like a baby, as she said while she started walking out; "Thanks for man sitting and giving my Bobby dinner tonight Grace, I'm going to take Bobby home now and put him to bed for a night of hot muscle lust sex with me. Sorry about your front door, when you get it fixed send me the bill and I'll reimburse you for the damages." "Don't worry about the damage Mabel." Grace replied cheerfully as she waved goodbye to us, while Mabel continued to carry me like a baby down Grace's front sidewalk and towards her own condo; "What's a broken front door between friends?"............."Hello Major West." General Falkner replied when he answered his office phone at the pentagon in Washington D.C. "Hello General, I just sent you the final lab and computer data results on our four female test cases of operation mega force." Major West said. "Yes I received them 10 minutes ago and was reviewing them when you called. I'm very happy with your results but I have a few questions. First of all tell me more about Mabel Johnson and this 14 year old boy Bobby Maxwell, Lois Veal's grandson." General Falkner said. "Well General." Major West paused as she typed on her computer key board to show a split screen picture of Bobby to General Falkner while she looked at it at the same time; "As you can see in the left side of you screen, Bobby Maxwell is a skinny 14 year old boy. Lois Veal, Iris Walters, Mabel Johnson, and Grace Paterson all secretly added the Mega Force liquid steroid that we had programmed them to use on themselves to increase their strength and muscular size, into every meal they fed the boy to keep his raging male hard on strong and erect for their own sexual pleasure. As you can see on the right side of your computer screen General, in the time span of only ten short days, and without touching or lifting any weights whatsoever, Bobby Maxwell now has the hard muscular body, of a profession heavy weight male body builder, and if you don't mind me saying so General. Major West paused because she was getting very sexually hot and wet, while she was looking at the right side of her computer screen, of the now very muscular Bobby; "If I wasn't in a happy lesbian relationship with my lady Madeline." Major West paused again to stifle a womanly giggle; "I wouldn't mind having a chance riding that kid's freakishly long, thickly muscular, throbbing cock." "Take a cold shower Major West, and that's an order." General Falkner said; "Since Bobby Maxwell accidentally walked into our top secret government project, I've made a decision Major, and that we'll send our other three test case to Iraq, while we keep Mabel Johnson state side for domestic purposes, so we could mate her with this Bobby Maxwell to see if they breed any superhuman children." Then General Falkner said after he cleared his throat; "Major West sit tight, after I make a few phone calls to Military Intelligence, I'll send you a secure e-mail letting you know what time tonight operation mega force will be put into action." Then General Falkner said goodbye and hung up. Ten minutes later Major West got a secured e-mail from General Falkner that read; "OPERATION MEGA FORCE WILL BE LAUNCHED @ 0:100 HOURS BOTH EAST COAST & WEST COAST TIMES!" End Of Part 10

                                         

Comments

  1. Hey Stewart, first let me say that I've been a fan for a while, I do like your style of writing, some of your description is up there with some of the best muscle story writers in the business. I just wanted to comment here and say that I love this storyline, I think the thing that got my attention enough to comment was if Mabel and Bobby had a child, would it be strong, muscular, and super smart from birth or very early in it's childhood? Because I would love to see that, there's very rarely been any good kid muscle stories posted anywhere on the web lately, mostly because of the fact it's a very rare fetish that very few people are into, but I am a person that is very into it, and definitely want to see whether or not a daughter of Bobby and Mabel with muscle and strength rivaling Mabel's (eventually), if not a son with Bobby's endowments. (again eventually) Another thing that I love is muscle and strength on older women, so you got my attention there as well.

    Very much looking forward to more, this may be my favorite series of yours so far, but there have been a great many good ones. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts