When Rosanne Met Christine!-The Final Chapter!

The night before my flight back home from my business trip in Chicago, as I was packing my suite case in my hotel room my cell phone rang. "Hello?" I answered it. "Hello Leon this Christine Applegate your wife's personal trainer." "Hello Christine." I replied; "How's Rosanne's body building program going? Did I get my money's worth in hiring you to bulk up my skinny little wife? " "Just great Leon." Christine said; "Tomorrow is Rosanne's last treatment with my special spinach serum and she's went way past both our wildest expectations in female muscularity. Check out the before and after pictures I've e-mailed to you." "Okay Christine just give me a second to log into my lap top computer." I replied as I logged in and received the photos from my Yahoo e-mail address. "HOLY COW!" I replied in shock and aware as I saw the before and after pictures Christine had just e-mailed me of my wife; "I know I told you I wanted my skinny little wife to bulk up in female muscularity to become big and powerfully strong Christine, but Rosanne is now as big in height as she is in muscular size and girth! How did you let this happen?" "I didn't just let this happen Leon." Christine replied now sounding a bit annoyed; "Remember when we met in your office ten days ago and we discussed the spinach serum procedure I was going to use on your wife when you hired me?" "Yes I did Christine." I replied.............."When you signed the contract with me that day while paying my $50,000.00 fee, I told you then that once I started administering the spinach strength serum to your wife, I'd have no control on how big and muscular she'd get." "Yes I did Christine and I also read the paperwork that you've given me about the possible side effects as well." I replied; "But in my wildest dreams I'd never have thought that my wife would grow so incredibly tall as well. How tall is Rosanne now?" "The last time I weighed and measured your wife she was 6 foot 5 inches in height and weighed in at 398 pounds of solid 100% rock hard muscle with 0% body fat. But don't worry Leon." Christine said; "After she hits 7 feet tall and possibly about 550 pounds of solid 100% rock hard muscle with 0% body fat give or take 50 to 75 pounds, I can't see your wife height growing any more." "HOLY COW CHRISTINE!" I replied in total shock at what she had just told me; "I know I wanted you to turn my skinny little wife into a female muscle goddess, but you've turned Rosanne into a female muscular giant! My wife's got to be at least 7 inches taller then I am and weighs 208 pounds more then I do! If Rosanne continues to grow to 7 feet tall and weighs 550 pounds in solid muscle she'll be almost a foot taller then I am and out weigh me by at least 340 pounds or more!"..........."Calm down Leon it's not that bad." Christine said; "Your wedding vows to your wife at your wedding were for better or worse, and I'd say this was for the better. The whole time I've spent with your wife these past ten days weightlifting training her while injecting her with the spinach serum, all Rosanne talked about was how impressed her husband was going to be with his wife's new hugely ripped, thickly hyper shredded, female muscular physique, while you were both roll playing those muscle women's stories on www.brawna.org that you both love read. Go home to your wife Leon and enjoy the new and very much improved, hugely ripped, thickly hyper shredded, female muscular physique of your wife Rosanne Davenport."....................Then Christine told me that after my wife's last treatment, she was going to put Rosanne under another hypnotic trance to erase any memory that she had ever met Christine and was administered the spinach muscle growth serum by her. With her new hypnotic suggestions, Christine would have my wife now believe that it was Rosanne's own idea several years ago to start lifting weights and body building in our basement after my wife saw a very thickly huge muscular woman at the beach which really impressed her, and Rosanne thought she'd look good with big bulging muscles as well! Christine also gave my wife a suggested memory of entering eight Ms. Olympia female body building contests and winning eight years in a row the heavy weight division before we had gotten married. While Christine had my wife under her new hypnotic trance, Christine then had the movers move all the weight lifting exercise equipment from her house to our basement as well as the trophy case into our living room. Then Christine changed the name on the eight phony heavy weight Ms. Olympia championship, heavy weight division trophies from hers to Rosanne's and placed them back in the trophy case in our living room. After Christine had the movers move out all her furniture from the house next door into a moving van, while she brought my wife back to our home and placed her sitting down on the weight bench in Rosanne's new home gym in our basement, Christine left our house and called my wife's cell phone. When my wife heard her cell phone ring, it brought her out of her hypnotic trance. "Oh where was I?" Rosanne said to herself as she picked up two, three pound steel dumbbells; "Oh yea it Tuesday. The day I workout my arms, chest, and back." Then my wife started working out lifting weights in our basement without a care in the world, while Christine left our neighborhood to meet and start training her next female client.................Later that day when I came home from my business trip in Chicago, I was standing in our basement which was now my wife's home gym while I watched her working out lifting her weights. Rosanne was working out her two hugely ripped, thickly hyper shredded muscular arms doing bicep curls with two, three hundred and fifty pound steel dumbbells. With each steel dumbbell my wife pumped up her already huge muscular arms with, her massively hugely ripped, hyper shredded, thick muscular giant physique was now extremely soaked with her own sweat. Then for a second Rosanne stopped and put down the two, three hundred and fifty pound steel dumbbells back into the weight rack and after doubling the weight on her barbell to seven hundred pounds of steel weights, my wife picked up her barbell and continued pumping up while doing her bicep curls for another 20 sets of reps. As Rosanne slowly continued pumping out rep after rep of bicep curls with her seven hundred pound steel barbell, I couldn't believe how my wife's hugely ripped, hyper shredded, thickly muscular two arms swelled out to such unbelievable even larger portions, while the material of the long sleeves of Rosanne's gray sweat shirt stretched out to it's limits, so tightly that it looked like it was my wife's own skin. I couldn't believe my own eyes as I continued watching my wife's two massively muscular biceps fully inflate into the size of two fully inflated basketballs split with softball sized bulges topped by a peak knot with thick blue pencil sized veins, snaking over her swollen bicep muscles. As Rosanne's hugely ripped, thickly hyper shredded, unbelievable sized biceps continued to swell out and flex up with each bicep curl she did, my wife's gray sweat shirt sleeves started to slowly rip at the seams, which only led to them bursting into material shreds, that now displayed Rosanne's two glistening, hugely ripped, thickly hyper shredded, muscular upper arms, in all their unbelievable muscular size, wildly rippling with my wife's slightest movement. All I could do was stare in wide eye aware and wonder at how hugely muscular my wife had become in only ten days! I was now losing all self control of myself as my hand started holding my now raging hard erected cock after I unzipped my pants, while I continued looking at the giant female muscle goddess that my wife had now become, and as I started jerking off in front of Rosanne I burst out; "FUCK ME NOW ROSANNE! PLEASE!"..........................Hearing my plea my wife dropped the seven hundred pound steel barbell she was doing bicep curls with, which made a loud metal clanging sound when it hit the basement concrete floor! Then Rosanne said surprised; "Oh Leon I didn't hear you come in, when did you get home?" "A half hour ago." I panted still jerking off my large raging cock in front of my wife. "So you've been watching me working out lifting weights for the past thirty minutes darling?" Rosanne asked with that sexy throaty tone that really gets me sexually going; "Of course darling we've going to have sex. I've been so incredibly horny this past week missing you while you were in Chicago. Is there anything else you'd like to do together Leon?" Then to get me even more sexually turned on my wife asked while going into a double bicep pose, that almost made me faint while I shot out a heavy load of cum at the same time; "By the way darling do you like how much bigger my muscles have gotten while you were away?" Rosanne smiled as she then said; "I take that as a yes darling because I've never made you cum that hard before just by looking at me. Would you like to feel your wife's big, bulging muscles, and maybe measure them too? Huh, Does that sounds like fun to you Leon?" Then as my wife continued to hold her awesome double bicep pose, from under the pressure of her hugely ripped, thickly hyper shredded, muscular upper body swell up and flexing out, the rest of Rosanne's gray sweat shirt ripped off her massively huge muscular upper body in material shreds! Then Rosanne ripped off her gray sweat pants in front of me and was standing there topless wearing only a bright red thong, and while she was trying to hand me a tape measure she said; "Here you go darling. Have fun measuring your amazon muscular wife.".................As I rushed over to where my wife was standing I tripped over the seven hundred pound steel barbell that Rosanne had just dropped on the basement floor. I then fell head first and buried  my face into her now very massively deep cleavage, only to be caught by my wife's powerfully strong, muscular arms that lifted me off the floor like a small child, instead of the 190 pound, 5 foot 10 inch man that I really was! "Sorry honey I didn't mean to trip and fall on you." I said; "Nice catch Rosanne, you could put me down now." My wife grins; "No problem darling." Then as she put me gently down on my feet and while handing me the tape measure Rosanne asked; "Darling would you like to feel my bicep while I'm flexing it, and feel it swelling up and flexing out in your two hands before you measure it?" All I could reply was; "Please can I Rosanne?" My answer came as she flexed her right hugely ripped, hyper shredded, thick muscular bicep right in front of my face. My wife's huge ripped, hyper shredded, thickly muscular right bicep bulged out almost as large as my head was! With it's thick slab of horse shoe shaped triceps to balance my wife's muscular right arm out with against it's gigantic muscular right bicep. I had to use both of my hands to hold my wife's hugely thick, hyper shredded, thick muscular upper right arm, and with all my strength and as physically hard as I could squeeze it, I couldn't even make a dent in it! Rosanne grins sheepishly at me as she flexes even harder then before which caused my hands to pop off for a second before I could regained my hold. "Go on darling squeeze as hard as you can." My wife teases me; "I hardly even felt you squeezing my arm the last time. You won't hurt me Leon, GO FOR IT MY BIG STRONG MAN!"...........I then used all my might and squeezed my wife's arm, and  OH MY GOD! It was so freakishly gigantic, hyper shredded, thickly muscular! "OUCH NOT SO HARD DARLING YOU'LL CRUSH IT!" Rosanne cried out pretending to be in pain while she tried to keep a straight face. Then she suddenly bursts out in laughter which I quickly joined in with her. I then took the tape measure and when I was about to measure my wife's gigantic ripped, hyper shredded, thick muscular right bicep, Rosanne said while she singled me to wait; "Hold on a second Leon and give me a chance to really pump up my arm to it's max for you to measure." Then my wife started bending her right gigantic ripped, hyper shredded, thick muscular right arm up and down several times which made it swell up and flex out even larger then it had before! Finally after five minutes Rosanne flexes her right gigantic ripped, hyper shredded, thick muscular arm as physically hard as she could, which caused her huge mass of rippling bicep and triceps to grow into an even more unbelievable swollen mountain of bulging super human female strength as she commanded; "HURRY UP LEON AND MEASURE MY RIGHT ARM!"................I quickly snapped out of my wide eyed stare at how hugely gigantic my wife's muscles had grown right before my own eyes! As I started wrapping the tape measure around Rosanne's swollen mountain of ripped, bulging, hyper shredded, thick muscle which was her flexed right arm! My wife's flexed right bicep looked like it had doubled in size along with her triceps, and I couldn't remember ever seeing another professional female body builder with flexed bulging muscular arms as big as Rosanne's was! As I made sure the tape measure was wrapped around the thickest part of my wife's gigantic ripped, hyper shredded, thick muscular upper right arm, which ran from it's swollen mountain peak of her bicep to it's apex of her triceps, the mighty huge curve of Rosanne's powerfully strong right arm began to shake very violently, as my wife continue straining to hold her bulging right upper arm muscles in a bicep flex while I was measuring them! My hands were shaking nervously with pure excitement while I was fumbling with the two ends of the tape measure, which made me have to measure my wife's right arm over and over again before I got her right measurement. As I finally held my fingers on the spot while pulling the tape measure as tightly as I could around my wife's swollen mountain peak of a bicep so I could see her measurement. As I held the tape measure in front of my eyes I was totally speechless by what it read; "HOLY SHIT! IT WAS 98.5 FREAKING INCHES!".................After my wife relaxed her right, gigantic ripped, hyper shredded, thick muscular arm from it's bicep flex after I removed the tape measure she said; "Well darling don't keep me wondering how large my biceps are and I bet they've a hell of a lot bigger then the last time you saw them." I replied now almost stuttering; "OH GOD YES ROSANNE! Your biceps are NOW a HELL of a lot BIGGER then the last TIME I saw THEM! They've ALMOST 100 inches FULLY FLEX!" My wife replies with pure pride in her voice, as she flexed into another unbelievable awesome, mind blowing double bicep pose; "I bet Leon that your wife's guns are the biggest female guns in the entire world!" As Rosanne's beautiful face glowed with her very proud smile while continuing to hold her unbelievable, awesome mind blowing double bicep flex, she asked me; "Leon I bet you can't guess what I weigh now? Go on take a guess darling." "Well Rosanne?" I replied as I watched my wife switch her double bicep pose to a crab pose that pumped up her entire gigantic ripped, hyper shredded, thick muscular upper body while she now held a fist on each one of her solid muscular hips; "I'd say being that muscle weighs more then fat does, and you are pretty well more pumped up then any other heavy weight female body builder that I've ever seen! I'd say about 398 pounds?" "Nope you've wrong Leon." Rosanne replied as she looked down at me since she was now over a foot taller then I was! "Your seven foot tall wife now weighs 580 pounds of 100% solid muscle with 0% body fat."..................Then before I could reply to what my wife just said she bent down and rips off my pants and removes my leather belt from them. Then Rosanne wraps my leather belt around her left upper arm and buckles it as tightly as she can which is the last hole in the leather belt. As the leather belt squeezes my wife's gigantic ripped, hyper shredded, thick muscular left arm extremely tight, the leather starts to stretch as she slowly bends her left muscular arm into a bicep pose while Rosanne made a loudly grunting sound for a few seconds, as the leather belt dug deeper into her left muscular arm! As My wife continued slowly flexing her gigantic ripped, hyper shredded, thick muscular left bicep even harder, the leather belt continued to stretch thinner and thinner as my wife's muscular bicep continued to swelled up and flexed out even larger! Then Rosanne paused for a moment to smile at me before she flexed her left bicep so freaking hard, that it snapped my leather belt in half while sending it across our basement before it hit loudly against the cinder block wall! "WOW!" Was all I could reply after watching my wife's feat of strength!.............."OK now Leon. Show and tell time is over and it's now time for us to have a little sexual roll playing together." Rosanne said. "Did you down load another story on www.brawna.org Rosanne?" I asked my wife. "Nope!" My wife replied as she picked me up and placed me on my back on her weight bench; "Tonight darling we've going to make up our own muscle women's story, about the giant muscle woman who invades her little husband!" Then after my gigantic, hyper shredded, thickly muscular wife mounted me from above, we then both had the best sex that we've ever had in our entire marriage! The End!                                                                                                                   

Comments

  1. Great story you are the beasts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I think you mean the best! I'm glad you loved the story. Wait till you read my next story about a daughter and mother joining a gym together. That will be coming out in August.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts