When Rosanne Met Christine!-2

The next morning my wife and I woke up together when the alarm clock went off at 7 am and we then made love together in our queen sized bed. As I grabbed my wife's upper right bicep to pull her back for another kiss as she was starting to get out of bed, I teased; "WHOA! Rosanne I think you've ready for the gun show!" "Oh stop it Leon." My wife giggled; "I'm not going to develop any big bulging muscles after only one weightlifting workout."..................After my wife came back from Christine's house that afternoon from their weightlifting workout session, Rosanne showered and got dressed then took a nap before she made a late dinner for us. My wife made me a large porterhouse steak with all the trimmings, while following the diet Christine had given her. My wife prepared for herself and ate an omelet made up of 12 egg whites, onions, diced ham, and  8 bell peppers. After my wife finished her dinner she pushed her chair away from the kitchen table and stretched her arms up, while arching her back like Rosanne normally did while she said; "I bet you never thought Leon that your skinny little wife could eat that much food in one meal. But there you have it darling!" Then after my wife let out a very loud belch as she stood up from the kitchen table she began to giggle;. "OPPS! Sorry darling." Rosanne said covering her mouth with her right hand as she saw the kitchen clock that said it was 8:30 pm; "Oh look at the time Leon.  Christine say I need to go to bed and get 8 hours of sleep to rest my body after a full day of working out lifting weights." "This early Rosanne?" I asked; "Can't we fool around awhile and make love?" "I think we could arrange that for tonight darling." My wife said as she gave me a knowingly wink with her left eye...................{TWO DAYS LATER!} While my wife was half way through her weightlifting workout with Christine at her house which now became Rosanne's daily routine while I was in Manhattan every day working in my law firm, I took the afternoon off and left the office early and headed home. That afternoon I was so extremely horny that when I got home I was going to ask my wife to look up one of those muscle women's story on; www.brawna.org, so we could roll play into one of our famous love making sessions! I couldn't wait to get off at the Toms River train station and pick up my B.M.W. 325I and drive home. By the time I walked into our house Rosanne had just come home from Christine's house five minutes earlier after finishing her daily weightlifting workout program. "Hi sweetie how was your weightlifting workout today?" I asked as I walked through our front door. "Hi darling you've home early." My wife replied happily to see me; "My weightlifting workout today was the same as it was yesterday Leon. I pick heavy weights up and then put them down." "That's great Rosanne." I said; "It was slow at the office and I thought that if I came home early today, you could look up a muscle women's story that we could roll play with." "I think I could arrange that Leon." My wife replied as she smiled while giving me a knowingly wink; "Just give me five minutes on the Internet then we'll have our roll playing, love making session in the bedroom."...............Ten minutes later we were roll playing to a muscle women's story that Rosanne had found on the Internet about a skinny housewife wife who after taking a special women's multi-vitamin to build up her low iron level in her blood, mistakenly becomes big and strong like the She-Hulk when she get angry from a strange side effect of taking those special women's multi-vitamins. While we were in the middle of roll playing, my wife stood up with her right hand balled up into fist, on her right hip as she looked at me, while roll playing her part. Rosanne's hips were cocked with her right thigh pointing at me. I just looked at my wife who was now naked and looking quite sturdy built. My wife's balled up right fist made the blue veins in her arm stand out and her thighs and calves was actually showing signs of their larger muscle groups swimming just below the surface of her creamy white skin. As Rosanne continued roll playing her part of the story, she was starting to draw her facial muscles very tightly while her check bones stood out a bit. My wife grimaced as she spoke while playing her part of the story and for effect Rosanne would stamp her feet on the carpeted bedroom floor with each syllable she spoke while playing the part of the angry housewife, who had transformed into the even angrier She-Hulk!.............As Rosanne continued stamping her feet while roll playing her part, her calves actually started to look bigger to me then when we first started roll playing fifteen minutes earlier. I was also pretty sure that my wife's stomach had tightened up as well now too, with the same results of her abs muscles swimming just below the surface of the creamy white skin of Rosanne's flat stomach, which seemed to be tightening up and accentuating all of her other muscle groups! "Seriously Rosanne." I said now with a genuine concern after coming out of the character of the scared husband in the story ; "You really need to calm down sweetie before you give yourself an aneurysm!................"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT DARLING?" My wife roared still playing her part; "I'M THE INCREDIBLE SHE-HULK!"..............."Your muscles and veins are pulsating like crazy Rosanne! Just take a look at yourself in the full length mirror!" I said now very afraid that my wife was going to have a stroke right in front of my eyes! I then walked my wife over to the full length mirror and pointed at her reflection. Rosanne looked at her reflection in the full length mirror and thought I was crazy. But as my wife looked closer at her own reflection it seemed to be reflecting what I had been saying. Rosanne was definitely more toned now then she had ever been before in her entire life and my wife's muscles seemed to continue pulsating and growing right before her very own eyes! As she continue to study her figure in the full length mirror, Rosanne carefully choose what she was about to say; "Darling there's no way I've gotten bigger and more muscular in only four days. Even Christine told me that it'll take me at least three months of seriously working out lifting weights before I develop some serious mind blowing female muscularity. Now play time is over Leon and I need to take a shower then I'll start dinner." Rosanne said like she sounded that she didn't believe herself either. I shook my head in frustration and left my wife to have her shower. An hour later when my wife came downstairs to start dinner she was wearing a blue tank top and a pair of tight blue spandex bicycle shorts. Rosanne's thighs now no longer just looked toned to me. My wife's thighs had gotten slightly bigger and slightly more hyper shredded muscular while she had showered and they now looked positively strong sticking out of her tiny tight blue shorts. Rosanne's arms were also showed some very impressive muscular cuts and definition as well!..............The next morning after my wife got to Christine's house at 9 am for her daily weightlifting workout, Rosanne waited in Christine's home gym while Christine had to make a business phone call to her warehouse about some problems she was having with her shipping department with her on line female vitamin supplement business. As my wife strolled around the gym she'd pause occasionally to reach out and pick up a random steel dumbbell. Rosanne was amazed now at how light some of these, once heavy steel dumbbells felt to her. Then while my wife stood in front of a full length mirror in Christine's home gym looking at her own reflection, while holding a fifty pound steel dumbbell in each one of her hands. As Rosanne slowly started pumping out bicep curls as her bicep muscles slowly ballooned up to a very nicely impressing, semi hard softball size................"Put those weights down right now Rosanne and follow me." Christine commanded my wife. Obediently Rosanne put the two fifty pound dumbbells back into the weight rack and followed her girl friend into the small room off Christine's home gym. After they entered the small room Christine sat down at her desk as she asked my wife to take a seat on the edge of the exam table. Then Christine turned away from Rosanne and turned on her lap top computer. As Christine began shuffling through papers on her desk as her computer loaded it's windows before coming to life. My wife continued just sitting on the edge of the exam table while she rubbed her hands across her arms, feeling her newly formed muscles with total disbelief. As Rosanne looked nervously around this small room and saw what looked like restraint belts now attached to and dangling down the side of the exam table that she was sitting on top of. My wife wondered if the restraint belts, like her muscles had been their yesterday.............After five minutes Christine got up and had a stethoscope around her thickly muscular neck and a blood pressure cuff in her right hand. After Christine had my wife sit up on the exam table and get undressed again Christine then put the two ear pieces of the stethoscope in her ears and while she held the other end under Rosanne's now slightly larger, even firmer left tit, Christine asked my wife to inhale very deeply a couple of times, then Christine asked my wife to inhale as very deeply as she could and hold her breath, so Christine could listen to Rosanne's heart beat. "AW Rosanne!" Christine said happily;  "Your heart beat beating as perfect as the ticking of a well made Swiss watch and your blood pressure is great! I must say you've in fantastic health for a 35 year old woman Rosanne." "Thanks Christine." My wife said enjoying the compliment; "I don't smoke and I always try to watch my diet." "Now please get off the exam table and step on to the scale Rosanne." Christine asked..............As my wife climbed off the exam table and walked towards the metal upright scale, she paused to look at herself naked in another full length mirror. Rosanne right away noticed in her reflection, that for the first time in five days her body was no longer smooth and soft, and it now had a more leaner look and harder feel to it. As my wife stepped onto the scale and to her surprise once Christine adjusted the weights on the scale which now balanced out at 131 pounds, Rosanne couldn't figure out how she'd gained 12 pounds in only five days when she was sticking to the strict diet Christine had put her on. Then when Christine lifted up the height ruler that was tucked inside the front of the scale, it read that my wife's height had grown two inches and she was now 5 foot 6 inches tall. "How the hell did I grow two inches in height Christine?" Rosanne asked. "Well Rosanne it's normal for a woman to gain an inch or two from stretching when she's lifting weights." Christine replied. "Oh I see." My wife said still not truly understanding why. "What about the 12 pounds I've recently gained Christine? I don't want to blow up like a fat balloon and get extremely heavy." My wife said now sounding extremely worried about her recent weight gain." "Oh don't worry Rosanne I'll never let that happen to you, after all I'm your best girl friend and personal trainer." Christine chuckled; "Besides muscle weighs more then fat does and as you continue to build up your female muscularity, you'll gain more weight well without getting fat, I promise you that. Now please get back on the exam table and lay face down on your stomach, so I could give you another vitamin injection." "OK Christine." My wife replied as she stepped off the scale and headed back towards the exam table................While my wife laid face down on her stomach on the exam table and as she causally turned her head, Rosanne noticed that the hypodermic needle filled with the dark green liquid was at least twice the size then the one Christine used on her yesterday morning. Then my wife felt a chilled pinch as Christine injected the needle in her ass. The green liquid felt very thick as it entered the thick skin tissues below her flesh, and Rosanne could actually feel the dark green liquid breaking up while it flowed throughout her blood stream. The dark green liquid seemed chillingly cold and made my wife's nipples stand erect as it continued to travel throughout her entire body................A moment later as my wife tried to get off the exam table she almost lost her balance as Rosanne felt that her equilibrium had been affected by the powerful vitamin injection that Christine had just administered her with. Christine reached out and caught my wife, which prevented Rosanne from falling on the hard tile floor. My wife's breathing became very heavy while her vision was now being affected as well. "You should be feeling normal soon Rosanne." Christine said while she was still holding my wife up in her two powerfully strong muscular arms...............My wife then stood up on her own two feet and noticed that what Christine had just said was absolutely true. Now Rosanne did in fact feel fine. Whatever the side effects of that vitamin injection that had just hit her, were now no longer there and completely gone. My wife now felt fantastic, or so she thought. Then as Rosanne began getting dressed in her T-shirt and gym shorts that she'd wore over here this morning to workout lifting weights with Christine in, were now more snug then when she first got dressed in them at home this morning. My wife was still able to fit her body into them but the gym shorts were so snug now that they looked like they were made out of very tight spandex, and Rosanne's T-shirt was straining to completely cover her torso. Both of my wife's bicep muscles were now also bulging out quite a bit which caused the material of her two short sleeves to stretch out to their max! Even Rosanne's breasts had grown two sizes larger and were pressing hard against the material of the front of her T-shirt................Christine then took my wife into her home gym and worked Rosanne out harder lifting weights, while adding more sets of reps and steel weights to each weightlifting exercise my wife did! Christine pushed Rosanne to workout harder lifting weight today, then she had worked out lifting weights the previous day. Then at the end of my wife's heavy weightlifting workout, Christine rewarded my wife with a twenty minute full body massage. As Rosanne laid on the exam table completely naked while Christine worked her magic fingers and massaged all of my wife's tired sore, throbbing bloated muscles, Rosanne closed her eyes and began to really relax, and almost fell asleep. My wife's body then stirred by Christine again, as she injected another vitamin shot in Rosanne's ass. This one had not been as thick as the one Christine had injected in her this morning, but Rosanne still felt the cool dark green liquid enter her flesh and flowing throughout her entire body as it quickly traveled throughout her blood stream. My wife still had no idea what Christine was really injecting into her but Rosanne was beginning to suspect that there was no turning back for her now, and this time my wife never came close to passing out either!..............As my wife was walking across the front lawn heading back to our house, Rosanne reached in the front pocket of her gym shorts and turned on her cell phone. Once her cell phone was on it notified my wife that she had a voice message in her mail box. When Rosanne called her voice mail box she heard my voice say; "Hi honey it's me. I stopped home earlier around 1 pm to pack a suitcase. When you weren't home I figured you were at Christine's house working out. I have to make a 5:25 pm flight out of J.F.K. airport to Chicago to defend my client on that lawsuit I've been working on. Will call you when I get checked in at my hotel. Love you Rosanne." "Oh well." My wife said to herself as she finished listening to my phone message while letting herself into our back door; "I guess I'm not getting laid tonight." Then Rosanne went upstairs to take a shower. End Of Part 2                              
                                                                                                     

Comments

Popular Posts