A Mother Out Muscles Her Daughter!-1

My 32 year old wife Lucy and her 57 year old mother Ethel both came from a long line of very stubbornly competitive, short squat heavy, red headed Irish Catholic women. For the past five years my mother in law Ethel lived with us after she'd became widowed when my father in law Fred Mertz died of a heart attack. Since my mother in law moved in with us, my wife Lucy who was a stay at home wife and her mother did everything together. My wife and my mother in law would do all the house cleaning together, grocery shopping together, cooking together, and they both even started gaining more weight and got fat together as well! Both my wife Lucy and her mother Ethel were 5 foot 6 inches in height and weighed between 220 and 230 pounds, and had the same heavy, soft flabby out of shape, over weight female figure. Both my wife Lucy and her mother Ethel had double chins, soft flabby fat necks, two large soft flabby tits that hung down on their large, soft flabby protruding, fat pot bellies when they weren't wearing bras, two very large, soft flabby saddle bag arms that lacked any muscle tone whatsoever, a large, soft flabby protruding, fat sagging ass with two very large flabby fat thighs and ankles. My wife Lucy and her mother Ethel even had extra rolls of flabby back fat that was easily to see when they wore tank tops..................One Saturday evening while I was sitting at our kitchen table paying bills on line with my lap top computer, my wife Lucy and my mother in law Ethel came home from the mall where my wife was looking to buy some new jeans. "Did you find anything you liked at the mall Lucy?" I asked my wife as they came into the kitchen. "UGH!" My wife replied in disgust as Lucy hiked up the waist of her jeans over her large, soft flabby protruding, fat pot belly; "Everything pair of jeans I've tried on in Macy's were too small for me and I couldn't button the waist or even zip up the zipper. WHAT A NIGHTMARE THAT WAS!" "Well Lucy ."My mother in law said with an, "I-TOLD-U-SO" tone in her voice; "I told you that you were way too fat to try on those French cut designer jeans." "Oh mother." My wife replied as she patted her mother's large soft flabby, protruding fat pot belly; "Looks who's calling who fat? You've no lightweight yourself mom." "That's true Lucy." My mother in law said in a slightly unhappy tone as she looked down and held her own large soft flabby, protruding fat pot belly with her own two hands; "I guess I've let myself get just as fat and out of shape as well too." Then my mother in law came up with a thought as she said; "You know Lucy, if we both started dieting and exercising together I bet we could both help each other lose weight and get into better shape." "That's a great idea mom." My wife replied; "We could be diet and workout buddies and support each other to lose all this extra weight we've gained together." "Sounds like a plan Lucy." My mother in law said; "We could join a gym together and hire a personal trainer. I know this new all women's gym downtown that just opened called; "Steel Magnolias Gym." This new all women's gym is offering two women's gym memberships for the price of one." Then my mother in law turned to me and said; "Ricky may I borrow your lap top computer for a moment?" "No problem Ethel." I replied as I logged off my on line banking website and slid my lap top computer across the kitchen table, to where my mother in law had just sat down. After my mother in law found the website for; "Steel Magnolias Gym," she typed a few keys on the computer and bought Lucy and herself a gym membership. "Okay Lucy." My mother in law said when she looked up from my lap top computer; "Everything is set with our new gym memberships, and tomorrow afternoon at 2 pm we have an appointment with our new personal trainer Troy Steel." "That's great mom." My wife replied...................The following afternoon my wife and mother in law walked through the main entrance of the; "Steel Magnolias Gym," and when they reached the main desk where a very hugely ripped, thickly muscular female blond with a name tag that read; "LISA" was standing, my mother in law said; "Hello Lisa, I'm Ethel Mertz and this is my daughter Lucy Ricardo. Both my daughter and I have a 2 pm appointment with Troy Steel." Aw yes Mrs. Mertz." Lisa said as she checked the appointments on the office computer; "Please have a seat and Troy Steel will be out in a moment for you two ladies." Five minutes later a very large, extremely thick, dark black muscular man who was wearing a white T-shirt with "Steel Magnolia's Gym," stenciled across the front, which looked like it was spray painted on his very large, extremely thick muscular, dark black upper body, and a pair of very tight blue gym shorts, approached where both my wife and mother in law were sitting. As he looked at his clipboard he asked; "Ethel Mertz and Lucy Ricardo?"..................."That's us." My mother in law replied as she stood up to shake hands; "I'm Ethel Mertz and this is my daughter Lucy Ricardo." "Hello I'm Troy Steel." This very large, extremely thick, dark black muscular man said as he shook hands with my wife and my mother in law; "I'm the personal trainer that you've both hired. Now please follow me ladies to my office so I could weigh and measure the both of you, then we'll be able to talk about both your long term fitness goals." As both my wife and mother in law followed Troy Steel through the gym as he gave them the tour while heading towards his office, my wife Lucy was starting to feel a little too embarrassed about how fat and out of shape she was, compared to all the other physically fit women, some of them were even female body builders, that were working out in the gym as they passed by. Then my wife felt even more embarrassed when Troy took her in to the exam room by herself after he weighed and measured my mother in law, and asked Lucy to take off her clothes and bra, so he could get my wife's accurate weight and measurements....................After my wife and mother in law both got weighed and measured, they sat next to each other across the desk from Troy Steel, as he said; "Okay ladies let's talk about what your long term fitness goals are going to be." "Well Troy as you could plainly see." My mother in law who had elected herself as being hers and her daughter Lucy's spoke person said; "Both my daughter Lucy and I are two real fat, soft flabby out of shape train wrecks who'll both need a complete physical fitness body overhaul." "MOTHER!" My wife snapped in anger at her mother who was embarrassing Lucy even more in front of their personal trainer, but Ethel just waved her off as she continued talking; " Both my daughter's and my long term fitness goals are to lose weight so we could fit into nicer clothes, and my daughter could look more attractive to her husband Ricky." "Okay girls let us get you both started on your way to completing your fitness goals." Troy said. Then Troy started talking about a strict diet program that he was going to suggest putting Lucy and Ethel on to help them lose weight and a iron enriched, women's multi vitamin he suggested they both take daily to help them build up their energy levels. Then Troy told my wife and mother in law the high impact aerobics and light weight training program he was going to put them on, that was designed to help them both burn fat while they lost weight, while at the same time it would slightly toned them up as well...................After their meeting in his office, Troy Steele took both my wife and mother in law into the gym and started them on jumping rope for two minutes straight without stopping, do 20 sit ups, 20 push up, and 20 jumping jacks which my wife and my mother in law both struggling as they found them very hard to do. Then Troy Steele put both my wife and my mother in law on the treadmill, then the stair climber, and then the exercise bikes, where both Lucy and Ethel had to rides the exercise bikes for one mile straight without stopping! "Lucy?" My mother in law asked while she was breathing very heavy as she peddled away on the exercise bike. "Yes mom?" My wife replied breathing just as heavy while she continued peddling on her own exercise bike at the same time. "I bet," {ETHEL PAUSED IN BETWEEN BREATHING VERY HEAVY.} you  $10.00 that, {AGAIN ETHEL PAUSED IN BETWEEN BREATHING VERY HEAVY.} I can peddle, {ETHEL NOW BREATHING EXTREMELY HEAVY, WHILE SWEATING EXTREMELY HEAVY AS WELL!} a mile before you can." "You've on mom." {LUCY SAID NOW BREATHING AND SWEATING AS EXTREMELY HEAVY AS HER MOTHER WAS!} Then a second later my mother in law stopped peddling on the exercise bike she was riding as she cheered in between breathing and sweating so extremely hard; "I WIN! I PEDDLED AN ENTIRE MILE FIRST LUCY AND YOU OWE ME $10.00!" Then as my mother in law looked over at the mile counter on the exercise bike that my wife was peddling on, she said; "Look at that Lucy! I started peddling on my exercise bike for one mile at the same time you did, and you've still a 1/3 of a mile behind me. Pay up Lucy you owe your mother ten dollars!" "Later mother I don't have any money on me right now, because I left my purse locked in the trunk of the car for safe keeping." My wife replied getting very annoyed at her own mother who had not only challenged her own daughter, but also beat her at the same time! After Lucy and Ethel finished riding the exercise bikes, their personal trainer Troy Steele moved them into the weight room, where he put my wife and mother in law through a complete upper and lower body light weight lifting workout, that left both Lucy and Ethel very sore afterwards.................As Troy Steele had my wife and my mother in law doing two sets of reps each with two, five pound dumbbells while they did bicep curls, triceps curls, arm flies, and then laying down on a weight bench trying to lift a barbell that had a five pound steel weight disk on each side, he'd challenge both my wife and mother in law while they were both struggling hard to lift those light weights by cheering them on; "COME ON LADIES LIFT THOSE SOFT, FLABBY WEAK CHICKEN WINGS OF YOURS! THAT'S IT KEEP ON GOING LUCY AND ETHEL, YOU CAN DO IT, DON'T STOP NOW! COME ON LADIES, NO PAIN, NO GAIN!" Troy Steele also continued to cheer on my wife and mother in law as they did 2 sets of reps on the leg press machine, the leg curl machine, and dead lifts all with 10 pounds of weights per exercise. After their complete upper and lower body light weight lifting workout session, Troy Steele then had my wife and mother in law working out on two rowing machines and two stomach crunch machines. While my wife and mother in law were working out on the two stomach crunch machines side by side, Lucy said very unhappily while she was slowly rocking back and forth on the machine struggling to do stomach crunches; "OH GOD MOM THIS IS VERY BRUTAL AND I FEEL LIKE I GOING TO PUKE!" "Oh stop complaining Lucy." My mother in law stubbornly replied as she was also slowly rocking back and forth on the other machine struggling to do stomach crunches next to my wife's; "We'll never lose our two large soft flabby, protruding fat pot bellies without doing stomach crunches. In a couple of months Lucy you'll thank me for making you workout at the gym when you are able to try on and fit into a nice pair of designer French cut jeans."  After my wife and my mother in law finished on the stomach crunch machines, their personal trainer Troy Steele then had them swim six laps back and forth in the gym's Olympic sized built in swimming pool...........After their swim my wife and mother in law who now both felt so extremely sore all over because their personal trainer Troy Steele made them workout every single one of their muscles groups on their entire bodies that even Lucy and Ethel didn't even know they had. Troy Steele finished off my wife's and mother in law's workout by letting them relax in the steam room. This would be both my wife's and mother in law's workout routine three days a week, for the next two weeks straight............The next morning when my wife and mother in law woke up, both Lucy and Ethel being very stubborn women by nature, wouldn't admit to each other that they had to both take Ibuprofen to take some of their sore muscular pain away from their workout yesterday at the gym. After the Ibuprofen kicked in and had taken some of their sore muscular pain's edge away, neither my wife or my mother in law wouldn't admit to each other, that they both found it very difficult to lift their arms up any higher than their shoulders. When Lucy sat down at the kitchen table with her mother to drink a diet shake the next morning after their first workout at the gym, she asked her mother hoping that Ethel was just as sore and would want to give up working out at the gym as well as she did; "Well mom how do you feel the day after our first workouts at the gym?" "Just great Lucy I've never felt better. How about you?" My mother in law lied because she was too stubborn to admit defeat in front of her only daughter, as well as Lucy was too stubborn to admit defeat in front of her own mother. "Great mom I feel like a new woman and I can't wait to go back on Friday to the gym and workout again." My wife lied because she seriously dreaded going back to the Steele Magnolia Gym for another workout session with their personal trainer Troy Steele. "Me to Lucy." My mother in law said; "Working out yesterday at the gym made me feel like a million bucks afterwards."....................For the next two weeks living with my wife who was extremely grumpy because she had always liked to eat what she wanted, and as my mother in law kept both her daughter and herself on very strict diets to lose weight, not to mention not letting my wife miss one workout session at the gym with their personal trainer Troy Steele, living with Lucy was like living with an angry grizzly bear! My mother in law who controlled their strict diet and made both their meals, would only let my wife drink one diet shake every morning while she swallowed two iron enriched women's multi vitamins. Then for lunch my mother in law made both her daughter and herself a small green salad mostly out of spinach, and served it to Lucy without any salad dressing on it. For dinner my mother in law either made a small piece of broiled chicken or fish with another small green salad on the side, again with no salad dressing on it, for the both of them.................Every night when we'd go to bed Lucy would lay on her back in bed while holding her large, soft flabby protruding, fat pot belly with both of her hands, and as it grumbled with hunger pains she'd complain to me; "Oh Ricky I'm starving. I can't stand this strict diet that our personal trainer Troy Steele put my mother and me on, and OH GOD! That hard workout program he puts me and mom through! Troy Steele works us out hard like we've two farm horses plowing a field." "Oh come on now Lucy." I said; "Aren't you exaggerating a little bit? After all your mother's sticking to the same strict diet and workout plan you are, and Ethel isn't complaining at all." "Oh that's because mom has a crush on our personal trainer Troy Steel. In fact Ricky mom told me on the ride home in the car after she'd met him and we had our first workout at the gym, and mind you these are my mother's exact words, Lucy I wouldn't mind having his large, dark chocolate dick pumping hard up and down till he exploded inside of me!" My wife replied; "But to be honest with you Ricky, I think Troy Steele is gay and not interested in women whatsoever." "What makes you say that Lucy?" I asked. "Come on Ricky." My wife laughed; "Troy Steele is the only male personal trainer in an all women's gym, who's never been married and only works out and hangs around with other male body builders, so what would you think?" I thought it over for a moment then asked my wife while trying not to sound jealous; "Is Troy Steele very attractive Lucy?" "Well I guess a woman could find him very attractive Ricky, if they've into huge thickly muscular dark black men."................Two weeks later on the day my wife and mother in law got a gym membership at Steele Magnolias Gym, Lucy's blue Toyota pulled right up next to me in our driveway as I got home, with my mother in law sitting in the passenger seat. As they both got out and carrying their gym bags I asked my wife; "How was your mother's and your workout today Lucy?" "Oh it was okay Ricky." My wife replied like she couldn't care less; "How was everything at work?" "Fine." I said as I watched my wife walk over to our back door, open it and enter our house. I then turned to my mother in law who was standing next to me smiling and asked her while we both started walking towards our back door; "Ethel what's wrong with Lucy? She doesn't seem too happy this afternoon." "That's because Ricky our personal trainer Troy Steele weighed and measured us again this afternoon after our workout." My mother in law said; "I lost five pounds and Lucy only lost three pounds. Then to make things more interesting between us while giving Lucy a bigger incentive to try and lose more weight. I bet her $10.00 that I could lose ten pounds faster then she could, and we've going to weigh each other next Friday night on the bathroom scale when we get home. On the ride home Lucy and I decided that starting next week we've both going to the gym and workout six days a week, so we could both lose weight faster together." "Sounds like a plan Ethel." I said as I held the back door open for my mother in law  to walk through, before I entered our house................After I entered our house I found my wife in our bedroom laying on her back on the carpeted bedroom floor with her feet up on the side of our queen sized bed doing sit ups as she said out loud to herself; "I'VE GOT TO LOSE ANOTHER SEVEN POUNDS BY NEXT WEEK TO WIN THAT $10.00 BET I MADE WITH MOM!" Lucy didn't you workout enough for today?" I asked my wife. After one of my wife's scatter brained ideas came to her, Lucy stopped doing sit ups while raising her hand to me as she said; "Please help me up Ricky. I just got a better idea on how I could lose weight faster then exercising." After I helped my wife to her feet, I followed Lucy as she walked into our master bathroom, where she then opened our medicine cabinet and took out a full 16 ounce bottle of laxative. As she unscrewed the cap on the full bottle of laxative, I said with a very worried tone in my voice; "Lucy I don't think it would be very a good idea for you to drink an entire bottle of laxative, in fact I don't think it's too healthy for you to do it as well." "Oh don't worry Ricky." Lucy replied; "After I drink this entire bottle of laxative all I'll have to do is shit out the extra weight and between the laxative and working out all next week at the gym with my mother, I'll be sure to win that $10.00 bet that I lost ten pounds before my mother does." Then my wife gulped down the entire 16 ounce bottle of laxative in five larges gulps. Almost instantly Lucy's large, soft flabby, protruding fat stomach started making a very strangely, inhumanly loud, growling sound, and as she pulled down her gym shorts she was wearing and quickly sat on the toilet, Lucy said; "Ricky if I were you I'd get out of our bathroom right now because it's going to get extremely bad, shit smelling in here in a second." After I closed the bathroom door behind me to give my wife her privercy when I exited our master bathroom, I continued to hear that strangely, inhumanly loud, growling sound, that my wife's stomach was making while she said out loud to herself; "AW! OH GOD! DOES THIS HURT LIKE HELL! MAYBE RICKY WAS RIGHT AND THIS WASN'T SUCH A GREAT IDEA AFTER ALL!" That night Lucy stayed in the bathroom all night long till 2 am the following morning shitting her brains out! Afterwards my wife never again tried using laxative to help her quickly lose weight!..................{ONE WEEK LATER} After my wife and mother in law came home from the gym, Lucy said to me; "Ricky please go get the scale out of our master bathroom and bring it into the kitchen so you could weigh mom and me." "Okay Lucy." I replied as I headed towards our master bedroom. After I returned with the scale and placed it on the kitchen floor, Ethel turned to her daughter and asked; "Lucy do you feel lucky today?" "Yes mom I do. I hope you have that $10.00 in cash ready to pay me when I weigh in ten pounds of less then you do." "We'll see Lucy." My mother in law smirked; "Don't count your winnings before you weigh yourself in." "Okay Lucy you've first. How much did you weigh when you started your diet and exercise program?" I said to my wife while I sat on the kitchen floor ready to read the bathroom scale. As my wife stepped onto the bathroom scale she said; "When I started my diet and exercise program I weighed 239 pounds." A moment later after the little numbered wheel stopped in place I said; "Good going honey you now weigh in at 230.5 pounds!" "WOW MOM I LOST EIGHT AND A HALF POUNDS!" My wife said very excitedly at the good news I had just given her as Lucy stepped off the bathroom scale; "LET'S SEE YOU TOP THAT MOTHER!" "Okay Ethel now it's your turn. How much did you weigh Ethel when you started your diet and exercise program?" My mother in law replied as she now stepped onto the bathroom scale; "I weighed in then at 241 pounds Ricky." While I continued sitting on the kitchen floor and a moment later after the little numbered wheel in place I said; "Okay Ethel you weigh in at 229  pounds." "WOW LUCY I LOST THREE AND A HALF MORE POUNDS THEN YOU DID! I GUESS WE KNOW NOW WHO'S THE WINNER OF OUR CURRENT $10.00 BET!" My mother in law said even more excitedly now then my wife was a moment earlier, while she held her hand out to collect her $10.00 winnings. Later that night when we were in both bed my wife said to me; "Ricky I just don't understand it. I've been working out just as hard and doing the same exercise program at the gym that my mother does, not to mention I'm staying on the same strict weight reducing diet. HOW THE HELL DOES MOM LOSE MORE WEIGHT THEN I DO? WHAT'S HER SECRET?"  "Relax Lucy." I said as I rolled over and started spooning my wife in my two strong manly arms; "You'll lose all the weight you want to in time honey. But to answer your question about your mother, maybe Ethel can burn off calories fat faster then you can Lucy." "OH!" Was all my wife could reply because I then rolled over and started making love to Lucy's now slightly trimmer womanly body, and twenty minutes later we both had our own powerfully strong orgasms!........................Over the next two weeks I would again weigh in both my wife and mother in law on our bathroom scale twice before the end of the month, and my mother in law would again bet my wife another $10.00 every time that she'd lost more weight then Lucy did. And Ethel won another $20.00 off her daughter by the end of the month. Seeing how stubbornly competitive both my wife and my mother in law had now become over who lost the most amount of weight every week, not to mention how depressed Lucy was getting over the fact that she was always losing a $10.00 bet to her own mother every week. I had to find away for my wife to finally get even and beat my mother in law at her own game, and that idea came to me on a balmy Saturday evening in August.  End Of Part 1                                                                                                                               

Comments

Popular Posts