The Grandmother's Fight Club!-1


Today at the age of 53, I'm sitting on my living room sofa on a rainy Sunday afternoon looking at my late grandmother's photo album of that magical summer thirty one years ago, when at the age of 63 my grandmother got herself into the best physical shape of her entire life so she could win that professional heavy weight, boxing championship at the grandmother's fight club against her 62 year old female opponent, Mimi Jackson. That was also the summer when I met my then future wife to be Karen Clark.................{December 1983} My strange but true story starts out in the winter of 1983 after I finished my college exams at Princeton University, and was heading home to my grandmother's farm in Allentown to spend my winter vacation with her. I had been living with my widowed grandmother Doris J. Miller, who her friends called D.J., on her farm since I was 13 years old after both my parents were killed in a car accident. As I was driving back from college I had one thought on my mind and that was my grandmother's five foot eight inch, heavy set womanly body that appeared to look extremely over weight and bulky by the way she dressed in those baggy blouses and ankle skirts she wore, but I knew better. My grandmother's baggy blouses failed to conceal her massive breasts which bounced around inside her bras in a very sexually disturbing manner. A man doesn't like to be reminded that his own grandmother has a truly large rack but once you begin to notice it, you can't move your eyes away from it. If my grandmother wore something low cut that showed off her deep dark lengthy cleavage, any normal red blooded man would easily get sexually aroused over her huge tits! And when I was a kid my grandmother used to hug me in her two large flabby saddle bag arms while I'd rest my head on those large breasts of hers and listen to her heart beating, which would speed up slightly because unbeknown to me, my grandmother would get a little sexually aroused having my head resting on her large breasts. Believe me I had many unhealthy dreams as a teenager about my grandmother's huge bouncing breasts. It was no wonder that my grandmother was the first woman to awaken my male sexual desires. Little did I know at the time that even though my grandmother was the first woman to awaken my male sexual desires, but she'd also be the first woman to make my male hormones go extremely crazy by the summer of 1984!...................After my long drive back to my grandmother's farm, as I entered through the front door I heard this loud metallic clanging noise coming from the pantry off the kitchen. At first I thought it was the old furnace finally ready to go, my grandmother should have really replaced it two years ago, so I went to investigate and see if I could fix the old furnace once again. As I opened the door that separated the kitchen from the pantry I then saw the last thing that I've ever expected to see. To my own great surprise I found my heavy set grandmother working out and lifting two steel 20 pound dumbbells. The sweat marks and her glistening perspiring body indicated that my grandmother had been working out lifting those steel weights quite hard!.................At that moment my grandmother happened to look around and noticed the open pantry door behind her. "WHO'S THERE?" She demanded loudly. My grandmother had such a commanding authority in her voice that I found myself sheepishly stepping through the doorway and I didn't know where to put my eyes as I said; "Sorry grandma it's only me." My grandmother wore a white T-shirt that had stenciled across her huge breasts; "MILLER'S FARM!" And a pair of white gym shorts. "Oh hi Jimmy I'm glad that you've home. I must have lost track of time working out this afternoon while I was waiting for you to come home. I started working out with these two dumbbells that I had bought at the flea market last fall, to work off some of this unsightly fat. My doctor told me after my last physical that I was far too over weight and lately I get easily out of breath just walking across the room." "That's great grandma and I'm really proud of you for starting to exercise to lose some weight. I bet you'll lose that extra weight in no time at all." I was really proud of my 63 year old grandmother doing something positive by exercising to lose some weight..............But what I didn't expect were the wet dreams I started having every night of my grandmother pumping iron and building a powerfully strong female muscular physique, that returned night after night. I felt like a sick pervert jerking off every night in bed to the idea of my grandmother working out lifting weights. I then tried dreaming about real female body builders, and fortunately this worked out for me and my new unhealthy sexual attraction for my grandmother disappeared all together. After all my grandmother was just your average, extremely large, heavy set farm woman trying to lose some weight, and after awhile I thought nothing more about her exercising with those two 20 pound steel dumbbells to lose weight, or so I thought at the time................Now my grandmother Doris J. Miller was a very head strong woman who once she'd put her mind to do something she saw it through till my grandmother got the results she was looking for, no matter how hard it was! That's why the Miller Farm was such a successful business. As I spent my winter vacation from college with my grandmother and even though I've only saw her in her normal clothes the rest of the time since the first day I saw her working out in the pantry, my grandmother continued working out every day with those two 20 pound steel dumbbells while staying on a very strict diet. In one month's time the results started to become more noticeable in my grandmother's very well built mature female figure! My grandmother's once very flabby fat, protruding pot belly had almost melted away and looked a lot flatter now, which meant that my grandmother was now more excited about having to go out and buy some new blouses for herself....................Although my grandmother came from a family of very well built, big boned mature women of German decedent, she was never going to a 10 dress size. But it was more apparent now that her two large flabby saddle bag arms, although still almost the same size as they were before, now seemed much firmer and didn't jiggle around as much. And my grandmother's heavy thick legs even had a little bit of muscle tone and shape to them as well. Even my grandmother's massive breasts which I've always secretly sexually fantasized about, now looked a lot firmer and at least a cup size larger now, as they drew even more admiring glances from me then ever before! By the time I was ready to go back college to finish out my last year of college, I felt very proud of my grandmother and thought that she looked good, but not in a strange sexual way, at least not at first!..................{June 1984} After I had graduated from college I headed back home to my grandmother's farm to spend the summer with her. As I turned off the main road onto the private dirt road that led into my grandmother's farm, I noticed that all fields she used for planting had a very large spinach crop growing in them. After I pulled up in front of my grandmother's farm house and as I was getting my bags out of the car, I heard a woman's voice say; "May I help you sir?" When I turned around I saw a very muscular woman who was at least five foot nine inches in height, with long brown shoulder length hair, with a dark tan who was about my age wearing a very tight tank top that showed off her two powerfully strong muscular arms and very large muscular breasts, and very tight jeans that showed off her two powerfully strong muscular legs. "Oh hello." I replied. "I'm D.J. Miller's grandson James Miller." "Oh it's so nice to finally meet you Jimmy, your grandmother has told me so much about you. My name is Karen Clark, but my friends call me K.C. for short." K.C. said as she held out her powerfully strong muscular right arm to shake hands with me. AND BOY! Did this woman have one powerfully strong grip for a woman! "Your grandmother hired me last January as her new farm manager to run the farm for her. I'm D.J's full time farm manager and part time sparing partner." "Part time sparing partner?" I asked sounding very surprised. "OOPS! Sorry Jimmy but I think I almost let the secret out of the bag, that D.J. was saving for you. She really wanted it to be a big surprise for you." K.C. said sounding very apologetic.  "Speaking of my grandmother K.C., where is she now?" I asked. "Over yonder in the barn Jimmy." "K.C. said as she looked at her watch then pointing her finger towards the barn; "This time a day D.J. is finishing up her daily chores in the barn." "Thanks K.C. I'll head over there right now and surprise my grandmother, because she wasn't expecting me for another two days. Hope I get a chance to see you again." I said with a smile on my face because I found her very attractive. "You better count on it handsome." K.C. said with an even larger smile on her face, because she'd had found me to be just as attractive. Then as I walked across the farm yard towards the barn, I was wondering why K.C. said she was my grandmother's part time sparing partner, and what was the big surprise that my grandmother was saving for me?...............When I got to the front door of the barn and tried to open it, I found out that it was locked from the inside. While I was standing by front door of the barn I could hear loud metal clanging sounds that almost sounded like heavy machinery running inside, so I used the ladder that was against the side of the barn and climbed it to the second floor hay loft above the barn door. Once inside the second floor hay loft I got a very good view of the entire first floor of the barn, and I couldn't believe what I saw!.................My grandmother was working out lifting two heavy steel dumbbells in an almost hypnotic state like her body was on auto pilot. As my grandmother was curling these heavy steel weights upwards, I couldn't believe the energy pulsating throughout her now bigger and even more muscular shoulders and arms! My grandmother's once two large saddle bag arms, now had extremely ripped, huge muscular bulging biceps and triceps that looked as if they were hard as cast iron! "WHAT THE FUCK?" I thought to myself in total surprise; "WHEN DID MY 63 YEAR OLD GRANDMOTHER DECIDE TO BECOME A FEMALE BODY BUILDER, AND HOW DID SHE GET THAT EXTREMELY MUSCULAR IN ONLY SIX MONTHS?" Then as I kept spying on my grandmother from the second floor hay loft in the barn and watching her move from one weight lifting exercise to another while my grandmother continued to increase the amount of weights she was lifting with each set of reps she did, I noticed in between each set of reps she lifted, my grandmother took a large handful of pills out of a large black plastic bottle that was labeled; "NUCLEAR X-ROIDS!" And gulped them down like she was eating M&M candies, then drank a large pitcher of spinach juice to wash them down with! "HOLY SHIT!" I thought to myself when I saw my grandmother gulping down those steroid pills; "WHERE DID SHE GET THEM AND WHY IS SHE USING THE MOST POWERFUL AND ILLEGAL STEROIDS KNOWN TO MANKIND?".....................With each handful of Nuclear X-Roids she gulped down and pitcher of spinach juice she drank, her overly powerful body energy was burning like a huge fire in my grandmother's growing muscular female body, while she continued lifting those two heavy steel dumbbells. With each rep she pumped out I could hear my grandmother mutter out loud to herself; "I WILL WIN THE BOXING CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE AT THE GRANDMOTHER'S FIGHT CLUB FROM THAT BITCH MIMI JACKSON, IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!"..................My grandmother then moved from lifting her two heavy steel dumbbells to an extremely large barbell that she had lifted up off one of the gym mats on the barn floor. This heavy barbell looked like it had at least 144 pounds of steel weight disks on each side, and I couldn't believe how easily she had picked it up, let alone how furiously she started pumping away with her 288 pound steel barbell! My grandmother now had her back to me, and all I could do was watch in pure amazement at this transformed female muscular physique she was now below me. Then I noticed how firm her sides started forming a firm trunk that actually tapered off from very broad shoulders to her thick waist. There was definitely solid movement in my grandmother's very thick, firm muscular arms, where her triceps were starting to develop the shape of horseshoes, and her forearms looked equally impressive as well! As my grandmother continued to lift and curl this heavy 288 pound steel barbell, I could clearly see a definite extremely large bulge and hardness in her softball sized biceps and horseshoe sized triceps. My grandmother two meaty calves were now no longer big and flabby, but now were two big thick slabs of tightly solid firm muscle with a distinct though undefined edge to them...............Then after my grandmother finished lifting her heavy 288 pound steel barbell, she then moved across the barn and started working on the punching bag that was hanging in the corner. My grandmother then started punching it so extremely fast and hard, that the punching bag looked totally invisible to the human eye! "WOW!" I thought to myself; "I never knew my grandmother could throw punches like that before!" Then after she finished with the punching bag, my grandmother then moved over to the large sparing bag and started throwing even more impressive punches at it! "I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!" I thought to myself as I continued to spy on my grandmother from the second floor hay loft; "WHOEVER THIS MIMI JACKSON WAS, AND WHY IT WAS SO IMPORTANT TO MY GRANDMOTHER TO WIN THE BOXING CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE AT THE GRANDMOTHER'S FIGHT CLUB FROM HER, HAS REALLY DRIVEN HER INTO GETTING INTO SUCH FANTASTIC PHYSICAL SHAPE!" Then while I was heavy in thought wondering what The Grandmother's Fight Club was and why my own grandmother would join it, I heard the barn door open up beneath me, and when I looked out of the second floor hay loft door, I saw my grandmother running across the barnyard and down one of the dirt roads that led through her fields................After my grandmother was out of sight, I quickly climbed down the ladder that I had used outside to climb up to the second floor hay loft in the barn, and went back to my grandmother's farm house to wait till she came back from her run. As I sat in the kitchen at the table drinking a beer I thought to myself; "Well god only knows how long she'd been working out lifting those heavy weights and taking those steroid pills, but my grandmother's never going to be able to keep he growing female muscularity a secret from me now. But I have a feeling it's going to be a very interesting to find out why my grandmother started working out like a professional strong woman, and what Mimi Jackson and The Grandmother's Fight Club has to do with it." Then about two hours later I heard my grandmother's foot steps pounding hard, while they grew louder on the dirt road as she was heading towards the farm house. I continued sitting at the kitchen table waiting to see my now extremely sweaty, pumped up muscular grandmother enter through the back door, but instead I heard a car door slam shut. When I looked out of the kitchen window, I then saw my grandmother driving away in her Dodge pickup truck down another dirt road that led to the cottage where K.C. was living on my grandmother's farm..................Two hours later my grandmother returned with her raven black hair that was touched up to hide all the gray streaks and had it styled behind her ears and down to her now stronger muscular shoulders, with a sparse fringe on top instead of the way she normally wore her hair. My grandmother had a long slender face with broad high cheek bones, with a narrow jaw and a fairly large nose. My grandmother's slender eyes were outlined with black eyeliner and a hint of mascara, to accent her slim arched eyebrows and piercing blue eyes, and her generous thick red lipstick lips smiled clearly pleased to see me. As my grandmother said while she flung her two now thickly strong muscular arms around me in a joyously hug, with a welcoming home kiss that was a lot more welcoming then grandmotherly; "JIMMY HOW I'VE MISSED YOU, I'M GLAD YOU'VE FINALLY HOME FROM COLLEGE!" Between having her hair dyed, the makeup she was wearing, and all the working out she had been doing after I had left for college last winter, my grandmother now looked like a woman of 37 years of age, instead of her truthful age of 63 years old..................As I held my grandmother's hands while standing back to check out her new and improved muscular female figure, which left little to hide behind the tight pink sports bra and tight pink spandex shorts she was wearing, I just couldn't get over how big, strong, and shapely my grandmother's massive muscular thighs looked now up close. There was also stringy light blue veins running up and down my grandmother's two thick firm muscular arms, which made them look even more rugged and stronger then before. Not to mention my grandmother's huge breasts seemed even larger then they were before, at least 3 cup sizes larger! No longer was my grandmother overweight and cuddly, for now she had developed one hell of a very thick, extremely firm and hard, looking female muscular physique. As I continued to look over my grandmother's newly muscular female physique, suddenly I felt an uncontrollable stiffening in my penis, as I started feeling a little sexual aroused and intimidated at the same time by my grandmother's thick firm, female muscularity..................."Look Jimmy." My grandmother said sounding extremely proud of herself as she slowly bent her right muscular arm at the elbow with her fist clenched in front of my face. My grandmother's thickly muscular right bicep swelled upwards to become at first a very large soft looking mass, but as her right fist slowly approached her thick muscular right shoulder, it solidified into a very large, smooth side round mound the size of a softball. "WOW! THAT"S GREAT GRANDMA!" I said excitedly at the view of her bulging muscular right arm; "But I thought that you were just trying to lose weight." "Well Jimmy at first that was the idea, but then I decided after watching a female body building contest on ESPN last January it would be easier to firm it all up instead of letting it all turn to loose sagging, wrinkly skin. At first I was just interested in toning up a bit but after I joined The Grandmother's Fight Club last February, I decided to step up my workouts and push myself to the max, to see how far I can really take it." My grandmother replied..................Before I could ask her why she joined The Grandmother's Fight Club, my grandmother distracted me because she really didn't want to talk about it just then, by doing a double bicep pose as she said; "Go on feel them Jimmy. Feel how firm and hard your grandmother's muscles are now instead of how soft and flabby they used to be. I placed a hand on each one of my grandmother's thick round muscular biceps, and they felt as solid and rock hard as they looked. "OH GRANDMA THEY FEEL LIKE THEY'VE AS SOLID AS STEEL!" I gasped in pure sexual pleasure. They felt so good that I kept running my palms over the top of my grandmother's round softball sized globes and their dense sides. The underside of my grandmother's thick round muscular arms also swelled out with thick curve, horseshoe shaped muscular triceps. "You've got that right Jimmy. All that horrible lose flabby fat turned into nice firm solid muscle, and now that's how I want it." My grandmother said as I kept feeling her thick muscular biceps, that I was unable to take my hands off of, still stunned by how large and solid they were." "You know Jimmy." My grandmother said sounding so proud of herself; "I've never felt this physically fit and strong before in my entire life." My raging penis was now so freaking hard in my jeans, it was actually beating against the inside of the left side of my pants. Then my grandmother lowered her two thick muscular arms as I reluctantly slid my both hands down her thick muscular forearms.....................I then had the largest erection I had ever had in my entire young life and I knew that I should have left before my grandmother noticed it, but I couldn't just walk away from her then. My grandmother was so pleased with what she had accomplished in only six months that I had to continue to praise her on how great she looked. "Why thank you Jimmy. That makes all the hard work I've put into my daily work outs that much more worthwhile." My grandmother replied happily; "Now Jimmy check out my stomach." My grandmother's once flabby fat, protruding pot belly now had a serious definition of a six pack set of abs, sculpting her now flat as a board stomach. There was still a few stretch marks from when it was fat, flabby, and protruded, but you'd have to look very close now to see them...............The my grandmother said as she moved one of her huge thick legs forward; "Feel this Jimmy." Suddenly the massive soft looking leg solidified into such massive rounded thick muscle, and I had to crouched down to feel it. As I was feeling my grandmother's thickly muscular leg I asked; "Grandma what really got you interested in stepping up workouts to the max, and why did you join The Grandmother's Fight Club?" "I'll tell you about everything later Jimmy." My grandmother said as she picked me up off the floor and scooped me into her two powerfully strong muscular arms, then as she started carrying me out of the kitchen; "But right now from all those months of working out, pumping iron and taking steroids has given me one hell of an active libido, and I'm so horny right now my vagina feels like it's on fire! So I'm taking you into the bedroom so you could FUCK MY BRAINS OUT, with that raging penis in your jeans." Then as she carried me into her bedroom my grandmother said; "And oh by the way Jimmy even though I'm still your grandmother, now that I've taken you as my new younger male lover please call me by my nick name instead of grandma, OK?" "OK D.J." I happily agreed. Then we both had such powerfully strong, rough female muscle worship sex in her queen sized bed, that it almost felt like the farm house was going to rock off it's foundation! End Of Part 1                                                            

                                                                                                 

Comments

Popular Posts