Naughty Natalie Returns To Please Her Son!-The Final Chapter!

"TYLER, TYLER WAKE UP, ARE YOU OK?" I heard the concern in my aunt Flo's voice. "Yes I think so. What year is it?" I replied sounding very groggy as I slowly opened my eyes. "Why it's 2015 of course. What year did you think it was sweetheart? Some of those boxes must have hit you on your head pretty hard and scattered your brains a bit." My aunt Flo chuckled. As my eyes started to focus I realized that I was laying on my back underneath all those boxes I was suppose to have been cleaning out of the storage room above our two car detachable garage. "But seriously are you sure you've alright Tyler? That's a nasty bump you have on your head sweetheart." My aunt Flo said looking down at me. As I looked back up at her, I noticed that now my aunt Flo looked like her 36 year old self with those ugly horn rimmed glasses I remembered that she wore, and her long shoulder length, raven black hair, that was starting to slightly turn premature gray. But something else was different here about my aunt Flo now then it was before, and at first I couldn't figure out what. My aunt Flo's 36 year old pretty out of shape body, that I once remembered having slightly flabby saddle bag arms, a protruding pudgy pot belly, and flabby thunder thighs, now looked a little more burlier then it had before, but it was hard to tell from the large baggy gray sweat outfit she was wearing...................After my aunt Flo started picking up the boxes that had fallen on top of me, she held out her hand to me as she said; "Here Tyler let me help you up." As I tried to stand up a heavy metal bar held my feet down and made me fall back down to the storage room floor, where I had been laying. "Aunt Flo there's some heavy metal bar keeping me from standing up." I said. After she cleaned away a few more boxes my aunt said; "Oh I see what's wrong Tyler. One of your mother's old steel barbells rolled over on to your feet and by the looks of it, it's a heavy one with 450 pounds of metal weight disks on each side. Let me lift it up off you so you could stand up." "WHAT!" I thought to myself; "When I first started cleaning out this storage room before I some how had that strange dream, or parallel universe I had accidentally fallen into, where both my mother and aunt Flo were two smoking hot, 18 year old female body builders, in my reality my mother was a 36 year old slightly out of shape woman, with flabby saddle bag arms, a protruding pudgy pot belly, and flabby thunder thighs, who didn't workout at all let alone own a 900 pound steel barbell. And how was my 36 year old pretty out of shape aunt Flo, with her slightly flabby saddle bag arms going to lift 900 pounds of solid steel off my feet?"...................."Here we go Tyler." My aunt Flo said as she squat down in front of me while she placed both of her hands palm side up underneath the bar of this heavy 900 pound steel barbell. After my aunt got a very good grip on the bar she said; "OK sweetheart I'll have this off your feet in a moment." "HOLY SHIT!" I thought to myself as I watched my aunt Flo start to slowly curl that heavy 900 pound steel barbell off my feet, while the sleeves of her gray sweat shirt started growing extremely tight around her now freakishly huge, bulging muscular biceps, while the cuffs of her sleeves slid up to expose my aunt Flo's freakishly huge, bulging muscular forearms! "There you go sweetheart now you can stand up." My aunt Flo said as she placed the heavy steel barbell in the corner of the storage room. As I stood up I continued looking at my aunt Flo in total disbelief as I asked; "Aunt Flo when did you start working out and lifting weights?"................."You've kidding me right Tyler?" My aunt Flo chuckled; "You know your mother and I have both been into body building since we were in high school. I just like being extremely strong and hugely muscular, but it was Nat who always dreamed of becoming the next heavy weight female champion at the Ms. Olympia Female Body Building Contest." At the mention of my mother a thought crossed my mind; "If my aunt Flo is this big and strong now, I wonder what my mother now looks like all pumped up in female muscularity?" "Speaking of mom, is she still working out lifting weights at the gym?" "Oh your mother." My aunt Flo said with deep concern in her voice and tears in her eyes as she put both her freakishly huge, thickly muscular arms around my waist and hugged me; "Tyler I think that bump on your head really knocked out a lot of your current memory, but it had been a bad year for the both of us. Sweetheart you know that for the last few years your mother had a very heavy steroid addiction, not to mention a very compulsive obsession for body building as well, to become the biggest and strongest woman in the world!" My aunt Flo then hugged me even tighter as she tried not to start crying; "If your mother had listened to me and her doctor, and if she had gotten help for her heavy steroid addiction, Nat would have never had that major heart attack at Gold's Gym while she was bench pressing that four thousand pound steel barbell six months ago." Then as my aunt Flo wiped away her tears with her left hand said; "But look at the bright side sweetheart after your mother's death the state of New Jersey made you my ward until you've 18 years old, and in a year and a half you'll be old enough for me to legally marry you Tyler.".....................Then before I could reply, my aunt Flo scooped me up into her two powerfully strong, freakishly huge, thickly muscular arms and carried me down the stairs and out the two car detachable garage, across the back yard into the back door, till we reached the master bedroom. Once we were both alone in the master bedroom, my aunt Flo and I had fantastic female muscle worship sex, and afterwards while we were laying in bed together as she was spooning me in her two powerfully strong, freakishly huge, thickly muscular arms, I thought to myself; "YES TYLER, YOU'VE WITH THE TRUE FEMALE MUSCLE GODDESS OF YOUR DREAMS! The End!
                                           

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts