The Grandmother's Fight Club!-3


After spending the evening at K.C.'s cottage where I had very rough female muscle, worship sex with her, I then fell asleep while she was spooning me in her two dark tanned powerfully strong, thickly ripped muscular arms, until I finally woke up the next morning at 4:15 am. I then quickly got dressed because neither K.C. or I wanted my grandmother to find out that we had spent the night together, and I ran all the way up the dirt road from her cottage to my grandmother's farm house. It was 4:30 am in the morning as I quietly sneaked in through the front door, I could still hear my grandmother snoring loudly down the hall as I thought to myself; "Thank god she's still asleep." Then I quietly walked down the hallway and entered my grandmother's bedroom, got undressed and climbed underneath the covers and laid next to her. By the time I finally fell asleep, I might have gotten about fifteen minutes of sleep before her alarm clock went off at 5 am! "RISE AND SHINE JIMMY." My grandmother said cheerfully as she jumped out of bed; "IT'S TIME TO PUMP ME UP, BIGGER, STRONGER, AND INTO EVEN BETTER SHAPE THEN I WAS YESTERDAY!" "Right behind you D.J." I said as I lifted my tired body out of bed.................After being up almost all night with K.C., I was tired as hell and couldn't wait till my grandmother finished her morning exercises and her daily run with the buckboard, which I rode on while force feeding her a half a pound of steroid pills and a gallon of spinach juice every two miles. When we finally finished my grandmother's daily run with the buckboard, K.C. showed up looking very refreshed and rested from the night before, and said sounding very cheerful; "Hello guys. D.J. are you ready for your daily weight lifting workout?" "Sure am K.C." My grandmother replied; "But starting today I want you to push me even harder then before in the amount of reps and weights I've been lifting before. I also want you to be a lot more aggressive with our sparing matches in the homemade boxing ring as well." "Whatever you say D.J. you've the boss." Then after my grandmother and K.C. locked themselves in the barn to start my grandmother's daily weight lifting session, I headed to the farm house and had a three hour nap............Three hours later I just woke up in time to work the bell and timer while both my grandmother and K.C. practiced their sparing in the homemade boxing ring outside in the back of the barn. As I watched both my grandmother and K.C. throwing punches at each other in the boxing ring, unlike yesterday my grandmother was throwing more powerful harder punches at K.C., and at least five times my grandmother hit K.C. so hard that she was knocked off her own two feet, but every time K.C. got up and continued fighting my grandmother. K.C. was also throwing even more powerful harder punches at my grandmother, who got knocked down quite a few times as well! Two hours later as they were boxing their last round, both my grandmother and K.C. were fighting each other so hard, that they were both seriously beating the shit out of each other! After the last bell rang ending their boxing round, they again shook hands as they both agreed that they had an even better boxing match together, then they had yesterday. As K.C. said goodbye to us and left to walk over to her cottage and I left with my grandmother to head towards her farm house, I noticed how bruised and beaten up both women really were, and something told me that they had been fighting each other for real that afternoon! I had learned from K.C. last night while we laid in bed spooning each other, that the conversation she was having with my grandmother yesterday as they were leaving the barn and walking towards the homemade boxing ring was about me. My grandmother didn't think that K.C. was good enough for me, her only grandson, and K.C. told my grandmother that she really liked me, and in time was going to prove my grandmother was wrong in more ways then one on that matter! Little did I know at the time, but that conversation yesterday between them started a very competitively jealous contest between the both of them, on who would become the true powerfully strong muscular female goddess of my dreams!................In the following days as their very competitively jealous contest continued to grow between them, both my grandmother and K.C. agreed together to start letting me sit in on their daily weight lifting workouts, so they could both impress me on how much stronger one woman was over the other one! Both my grandmother and K.C. took turns spotting each other while the other one was lifting weights, and my grandmother would always add at least another 75 to 100 pounds more of steel weights then K.C. could already lift, just to show me how much more of powerfully strong muscle woman she was over K.C.! But as much as K.C. struggled like hell lifting even heavier weight then she was used to working out with, she didn't give up and pumped out as many sets of reps that my grandmother dared her to do! K.C. on the other hand continued to double then triple the amount of weights and sets of reps my grandmother was lifting as well, just to show me how much more of a younger more powerfully strong muscle woman she was over my own grandmother. Both women were so stubborn against admitting that the other one was pushing them too hard lifting weights, that they both continued working out pumping iron till they were both ready to collapse from shear exhaustion! Then as painful and as swollen as their two thickly ripped, muscular female physiques were, they still managed to get into the homemade boxing ring behind the barn, and seriously fight each other during my grandmother's practice boxing matches! Both my grandmother and K.C. were now so blind with their very competitively jealous rage for each other to prove who was the Alpha muscular female on the farm, that it never dawned on either my grandmother or K.C., that they were helping each other get into the best physical shape of their female lives!...............I wasn't home more then two weeks before word spread across the county like wild fire about my 63 year old grandmother Doris J. Miller training for a boxing rematch, with 62 year old ex-professional heavy weight female boxing champion Mimi Jackson. Every day around 3 pm cars started driving up to the Miller Farm bring crowds of local people to watch my grandmother and K.C. fighting in the homemade boxing ring behind the barn. One day even a news van from Fox News came to the farm and my grandmother was interviewed, where she now publicly challenged Mimi Jackson to a boxing rematch at the Browns Mills Civic Center on February 2ND, 1985, just one year later after their first boxing match. Then my own grandmother started talking trash about what she'd do to Mimi Jackson, that was if Mimi Jackson was still woman enough to get back in the ring with her now! Then my grandmother went into a full muscular body pose, swelling up her entire thickly ripped, muscular female physique even more to make her point!..............."HOLY COW MOM!" Terry Jackson said to her mother as they were watching the evening new on Fox while eating dinner. "Isn't that the old lady you had a boxing match with last February at the grandmother's fight club, over at the Browns Mills Civic Center?" "Yea it is honey and her name is Doris J. Miller." Mimi Jackson replied to her daughter; "I only entered the grandmother's fight club as a joke and wanted to playfully foxy box with them and maybe show those women a few boxing moves, but the minute I got into the ring with Doris J. Miller she started talking trash about me, and I lost my temper and seriously beat the hell out of her! I've always felt bad about what had happened that day, but now after seeing that woman talk trash about me on national television, I'm going to except Doris J. Miller's rematch boxing challenge, and this time I'M GOING TO BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF HER, AND MAKE HER REGRET THE DAY SHE EVER MET MIMI JACKSON!" Mimi said as she slammed her hugely thick muscular right arm down hard on her kitchen table and cracked it in half. "But mom this woman looks serious and she had put on a great deal of muscular weight in the past six months. She might be tougher competition this time in the ring then you think." "Doris must be using steroids to have gotten that big and muscular in only six months. All that muscular weight she had put on to make herself look bigger and stronger is only what we used to call in the gym show muscle. When I started in boxing twenty two years ago I worked out like slave in the gym lifting weights and it took me at least two years to build up that much female muscle on my own female physique without the use of steroids. To this day I've never used steroids and that's why my female muscularity is rock solid, where as Doris is show muscles I'm pretty sure they are very watery and soft, and I bet I could still take her down in the first round." The next day K.C. got a phone call at the farm manager's office from Mimi Jackson's daughter Terry, who told K.C. that her mother would except the boxing rematch challenge from Doris J. Miller on February 2ND 1985 at the Brown Mills Civic Center!.....................My grandmother was training ten and a half hours from 5am to 5:30pm, six days a week Monday to Saturday, while taking Sundays off to go to church and spend the rest of the day with me, so I could make love and worship my grandmother's hugely thick ripped, muscular female physique. I saw my true love K.C. every Monday to Saturday evening, while my grandmother was sound asleep from those sleeping pills she was using. For awhile I thought I had a really good thing going being able to make love to and muscle worship two hugely thick, ripped muscular women, that was until my grandmother found out about it, then all hell broke loose on the farm that night!...................The night after my grandmother challenged Mimi Jackson to a boxing rematch next February at the Browns Mills Civic Center, As K.C. and I were snuggling together after another great female muscular worshipping and love making session, we had the T.V. on in her bedroom tuned on to Fox News. I wasn't paying as much attention to the T.V. as I was paying most of my attention  to K.C., till a news story about Mimi Jackson came on. When I turned my full attention to the T.V., I saw an extremely powerfully built, freakishly huge, thickly ripped muscular woman of 62 years of age say to a T.V. new reporter who was interviewing her; "Yes Jim I accept Doris J. Miller's boxing rematch at the Brown Mills Civic Center on February 2ND 1985. My fight promoter and manager Terry Jackson had already been in touch with Mrs. Miller's fight manager Karen Clark to set up all the details of our up coming boxing rematch next February." And as Mimi Jackson put up her two large fists that looked even larger up close like two steel sledge hammer heads, Mimi Jackson said; "In fact not only will I personally granintee that I will beat Mrs. Miller again in the boxing ring this February at the Brown Mills Civic Center, but I will also put up my own money and pay Mrs. Miller the sum of $100,000.00 if she could beat me and knock me out within any of our four, five minute boxing rounds of our up coming boxing rematch. Then she looked directly at the T.V. camera and said sounding very deranged with a crazy wild look in her eyes; "AND THIS TIME DORIS I'M GOING TO BEAT YOU INTO SUCH A BLOODY PULP, THAT NOT EVEN THE BEST DOCTORS IN THE WORLD WILL BE ABLE TO PUT YOU BACK TOGETHER AGAIN!" Mimi Jackson was two inches shorter then my grandmother was, but made up for it with an even more larger powerful muscular build, then my grandmother now had. Mimi Jackson had a broad Slavic face with prominent red cheeks and dark brown hair cut short in a crew cut. Mimi Jackson who brawny arms stood out from the red tank top she was wearing were even more freakishly huge, thickly ripped and muscular then my grandmother's was, and the rest of her freakishly huge, thickly ripped muscular body made her look like a mountain of female muscularity! Mimi Jackson was twice as freakishly huge, thickly ripped and muscular then my grandmother and K.C. combined in female muscularity! "HOLY SHIT!" I thought to myself; "WHAT THE FUCK DID MY GRANDMOTHER GET HERSELF INTO?"....................Then before  I knew what was happening, I heard a loud pounding on the front door of K.C.'s cottage as my grandmother's voice screamed from outside; "JIMMY! K.C.! I KNOW YOU'VE BOTH IN THERE TOGETHER! OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW BEFORE I BREAK IT DOWN!" End Of Part 3                                                                          

Comments

Popular Posts