My Smoking Hot Muscular Mother!-5


As I continued straddling the back of Emily Johnson's  monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular female physique while she continued doing push ups even faster now, I had to lay my head with my right ear on her back to cut down on the wind resistance. As I held my right ear against her gigantic thickly ripped muscular back, I could hear Emily Johnson's powerfully strong heart beating very loudly like an African war drum calling a tribe to attack their enemy, while the next sensation came right away, when my whole manly body was engulfed in the glowing hotness that emanated from her gargantuan female muscular frame. There was now a general air of warmth surrounding Emily Johnson now as her metabolism was working in overdrive. The basement space around us was now growing even hotter then it had been a few minutes ago. The whole workout routine she had completed today, the pumping iron, the pull ups, the sit ups, and the building of huge female muscle, turned Emily Johnson's whole entire gargantuan female muscular frame into an enormous electrical power station that was now radiating enough body heat to keep our house warm throughout the coldest winter. Immediately I could feel beads of sweat appearing on my own forehead as I now started to sweat....................While I was still holding on to her two huge, beefy thick muscular triceps to keep myself stable, By accident I somehow placed my now growing hugely muscular erection on Emily Johnson's bubble shaped muscular ass, and moved it around while it began rubbing against her. Then like it had a mind of it's own my now growing hugely muscular erection found it's way out of waistband of my gym shorts and into the waistband of Emily Johnson's gym shorts, as my growing hugely muscular erection continued to snake itself into the butt crack of her bubble shaped muscular ass. Then as my growing hugely muscular erection continued to snake itself through the butt crack of Emily Johnson's bubble shaped muscular ass, and it finally found it's way to and plugged itself into her thickly ripped muscular vagina underneath. Then like a military fuel plane fueling another military plane in mid flight, I then started shooting huge wads of male testosterone sperm into her as she continued doing her push ups without stopping while Emily Johnson and I both started to sexually orgasm together in unison! As soon as I realized what was happening a surprisingly shocking thought crossed my mind; "HOLY SHIT! I'M FUCKING MY AUNT EMILY!" Then as I quickly tried to pull my hugely muscular erection out of Emily Johnson's thickly ripped muscular vagina, her powerfully strong rippling thick vagina muscles held my hugely muscular erection in it's place while jerking and squeezing it even harder now then before while it keep drinking the huge wads of my male testosterone sperm, that I was so generously pumping in to her. As I continued to try retrieving my hugely muscular erection out of her thickly ripped muscular vagina, Emily Johnson said in a very sleepy, but very stern sounding,  tone that sounded more like a computerized robotic voice then her own female voice, while she was still under her strange hypnotic frame of mind; "NO! NO JOEY! IT STAYS WHERE IT IS TO CONTINUE FEEDING MY HUNGRY GROWING FEMALE MUSCLES WITH YOUR YOUNG HIGH PROTEIN ENHANCED MALE TESTOSTERONE SPERM!" As I now laid straddled to Emily Johnson's gigantic thickly ripped muscular back while being attached to her powerfully strong, thickly ripped, muscular vagina in the front, I started to get scared as I thought to myself; "WHO WOULD WANT TO TURN BOTH MY MOTHER AND OUR EIGHTY YEAR OLD FEMALE NEIGHBOR INTO TWO ROBOTIC FEMALE BODY BUILDING WOMEN? AND WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY EVEN WANT TOO?" But I still had to admit to myself that I enjoyed each butt cheek of Emily Johnson's muscular bubble shaped ass massaging my front while her powerfully strong, thickly ripped muscular vagina was now violently pulsating my hugely muscular male erection at the same time!...................Since I was now straddled to her gigantic thickly ripped muscular back, while at the same time being attached to Emily Johnson's powerfully strong thickly ripped, muscular vagina in the front, I reluctantly let go of her two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular arms and rested my two elbows on her shoulders. My fingers then started so lightly touching the hot, damp surface underneath them. There was so much of Emily Johnson's gigantic thickly ripped muscular back spreading wide between my legs, that I was now very awestruck at her huge female muscular dimensions, and how imposing they seemed so close up. Then as I turned to view myself in a large mirror that someone had installed on the far end basement wall, and now for the first time I noticed in the mirror's reflection, my relatively small manly frame and how it compared to both my mother's and Emily Johnson's womanly behemoth bursting with mighty female brawn frames....................Then Emily Johnson's entire gargantuan female muscular frame rumbled violently underneath me for a moment as I continued straddling and fucking her at the same time, due to the shift of my two hundred and eighty five pounds of muscular male body weight that was giving her added resistance while she continued doing push ups. Multiplied by their extremely large staggering size I could now easily feel every single one of her thickly ripped muscular fibers stirring beneath me, as they went from unbelievably hard to sensuously flexible and then back again to a tensed steeliness in a split second. Now dimly aware of the irregular movement like on a cruise ship on a calm sea, there was an almost imperceptible amount of wobbling underneath me as Emily Johnson adjusted herself to the unaccustomed additional two hundred and eighty five pounds of my body weight being on her back. Even though my added ballast wouldn't come anywhere come close to pushing Emily Johnson to her limits, to her it was still an unusual push up portion of her daily body building workout.....................Emily Johnson's entire gargantuan female muscular female frame returned to it's original thick beefy, rippling solidity as it was being pushed up as far as it could physically go with each push up she did. As she pushed herself up off the gym mats, I watched in pure awe as her two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular arms extended their muscles which swelled out and ballooned up into new shapes of unquestionable female powerful strength. Emily Johnson's two large thick, beefy rippling muscular triceps which had formed into two smooth horseshoe shapes a moment earlier, were now bulging up to create brindled concrete pipes which widely expanded the contours of her two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular arms. As I floated above the gym mats on our basement floor while still straddling Emily Johnson's entire gargantuan female muscular frame by her two large thick, beefy rippling muscular arms, she then inhaled very deeply as Emily Johnson needed the additional oxygen to continue doing her push ups, while her entire gargantuan female muscular back just arched the slightest amount as she inhaled at the top of every one of her push ups. Then Emily Johnson's gargantuan female muscular frame began to move downwards very slowly and deliberately......................Both of her monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular arms which were now two bending forced masses of thick beefy female muscle, which now woke up the uneven huge thick beefy muscular surface of bulges under my front side to produce delightful ripples that playfully started to tickle my body. At this angle of Emily Johnson's two huge, beefy thick rippling muscular triceps and her gargantuan female muscular back, each of these huge, beefy thick rippling muscular female bulges were the unmistakable proof that she was doing some serious exercising here. The now very moist but warm material of Emily Johnson's white sleeveless T-shirt between me and the upper part of her gargantuan female muscular frame did nothing to dampen the feeling as it was completely unable to help getting stretched to it's max with the muscular female protrusions forming constantly inside of it. The white cotton material now wrapped very tightly around her entire gargantuan female muscular size and girth, covering her gigantic muscular female mass from her wide muscular back till the white cotton sleeveless T-shirt reached the top of Emily Johnson's two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular arms. The vast plates of steely flesh tried and struggled to push her triceps outwards from their own domain, but failed miserably as each large beefy thick, rock hard part of Emily Johnson's anatomy was unyielding against anything but her own free will.......................As she continued doing push ups now at a faster speed Emily Johnson's two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular arms were fantastic to watch while she continued doing push ups as they bulged out with huge thickly rippling indescribable glory, while they ballooned out from her two elbows and bowling ball sized muscular shoulders. Watching this incredible transformation from her huge striated beefy lumps of female muscular meat ballooning up into dense boulders, as the outer contours described curves that could only be created by moving her gargantuan female muscular body weight, that any other ordinary woman could ever dream of having. Expanding out in all the right places these monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular solid springs arched around the impossible width and depth of her gigantic bulging, beefy rippling muscular biceps...................Emily Johnson's gigantic thickly ripped muscular upper back was now blossoming into beefy versions of sculptures shaped like gigantic tortoise shells of very huge thickly rippling protective muscles, which now jutted to each side of my straddling two hundred and eighty five pounds muscular male physique. They were capped off by a pair of huge beefy thick, rippling chunky traps that connected to Emily Johnson's thickly muscular bull sized neck and her deltoids. The outer sides of her two bowling ball sized shoulders were made of thick beefy rippling muscular balled creamy white flesh, and her hugely thick, beefy muscular arms were two gargantuan hunks of rippling thick muscular beef, as her stretched gigantic muscular triceps coiled into two massively large horseshoes. Emily Johnson's guns were just so freaking huge as she maintained her sensuous pose of holding a up full grown teenage boy of two hundred and eighty five pounds of muscular male body weight straddled to her gigantic thickly ripped muscular back, in addition to her own already quadruple sized gargantuan female muscular frame as she continued pumping out push ups at a now very fast rate. Riding on her gigantic thickly ripped muscular back now reminded me of an amusement park ride I had once rode at Disneyland. As for Emily Johnson's thick beefy muscular leviathan chest, I could only imagine how it must have looked and felt like at that instant, swelling out at an exploding rate with a huge pair of steely watermelon sized tits given the strain it was working against. Imposingly deep they created a completely separate cleavage of striated beefy thick female muscular flesh right on top of her normal cleavage of sensually soft breast tissue...................By the time Emily Johnson finished her 4500TH push up while I continued laying my head with my right ear against her left shoulder blade, I started hearing a loud muffled beeping sound coming from inside her gigantic thickly ripped muscular back. This loud muffled beeping sound was all the computer chips in Emily Johnson's muscle implants that signaled her brain like an alarm clock while she was still under this strange hypnotic state of mind, that her push up session was over and it was time to move on to do bicep curls. As soon as Emily Johnson stopped doing push ups her strong rippling thick vagina muscles let go of my now very spent, once huge muscular male erection and I quickly retrieved it back into my own gym shorts as she rolled me off her back. At the same time Emily Johnson finished doing push ups my mother finished doing her bicep curls, as the computer chips in my mother's muscular implants also signaled her brain that her bicep curl session was over, and it was time to move over do leg presses. While both women were still in their strange hypnotic state of mind, they walked passed each other without even noticing the other one was there and started on their next weight lifting exercise session. I had seen enough now and as I headed up the basement stairs to our kitchen where I needed a little quiet time away from all the loud metal clanging sounds of my mother and Emily Johnson working out lifting weights at the same time, so I could figure out how this could have all happened in only three months time while I was away at the body building boot camp in upstate New York where my mother had sent me....................{A HALF HOUR EARLIER!} While I was straddled on Emily Johnson's gigantic thickly ripped muscular back with my two hundred and eighty five pounds of solid muscular male body weight to give her added resistance while she was doing her push ups, a female security agent was watching it as it was happening from her computer screen in the basement security computer room at the American Female Muscle University, as it was being recorded from one of the four security cameras now hidden in our basement ceiling. Then the female security agent picked up the receiver of the phone next to her computer screen and after she dialed extension number 3368 on the phone's keypad, she then listened till another woman's voice answered; "Hello." "Hello Dr. Olsten this is security agent Joan in the A.F.M.U. security computer room." The female security agent said with a very important tone in her voice; "We might have a serious security breach at our Stromboli-Johnson high tech female weight lifting facility in Pine Creek New Jersey." "What is it Joan?" Dr. Helen Olsten asked now sounding very upset that something could have possibly compromised this important project. "It's Amy Stromboli's thirteen year old son Joey." Joan replied; "He just came back today from being away three months in upstate New York at a teenager body building boot camp, and he had accidentally stumbled into our high tech female weight lifting facility in their basement, while his mother and eighty year old female neighbor Emily Johnson was going through their daily computer programed weight lifting workouts." "Joan does either woman have any memory whatsoever that he was downstairs in the basement with them while they were working out lifting weights?" Dr. Helen Olsten asked sounding very concerned. "At first I didn't think so Dr. Olsten." Joan replied; "But Emily Johnson did mention him by name. So just to be on the safe side I'm going to wipe clean all the memory of today's workout from the computer chips in both women's muscular implants so they'll never know that Joey Stromboli was ever there at all." "That will solve part of the problem Joan." Dr. Helen Olsten said; "And I'll take care of the Joey Stromboli side of the problem." After Dr. Helen Olsten ended her call with female security agent Joan, she then dialed extension number 2345 on the phone keypad and when another female voice answered, Dr. Helen Olsten commanded into the phone receiver; "JUDY WE HAVE A POSSIBLE SECURITY BREACH AT OUR STROMBOLI-JOHNSON HIGH TECH FEMALE WEIGHT LIFTING FACILITY IN PINE CREEK NEW JERSEY! " Then Dr. Helen Olsten went on to tell Judy what had happened as she e-mailed her the security video footage of me straddling Emily Johnson's back while she was doing push ups that Joan had e-mailed her earlier. After watching this security video footage; "No problem Helen." Judy replied; "I'll have two of my best A.F.M.U. black ops female security agents take care of the problem right away." "OK Judy but I don't want anything bad to happen to Joey." Dr. Helen Olsten said now sounding very concerned. "We'd only do that as a last resort Helen." Judy seriously replied; If Joey Stromboli seriously compromised this important project then he'd have to be eliminated once and for all, but I'm quite sure a very healthy physically fit, muscular teenage boy like Joey Stromboli could easily be reprogrammed to not remember what he saw today. I'll call you when your serious compromise had been diverted at the Stromboli-Johnson high tech female weight lifting facility in Pine Creek New Jersey." Then Judy hung up..................I was now sitting at our kitchen table drinking my third glass of iced tea because I was so hot and thirsty from straddling Emily Johnson's gigantic thickly ripped muscular back as she did push ups, and I now felt that I had stepped into the twilight zone. I then tried to figure out the answers to the questions I was thinking in my mind; "How could my mother who three short months ago only wanted to have a very sexy, curvy tightly thin well toned female figure become this monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular amazon so quickly? Not to mention how our eighty year old neighbor Emily Johnson did as well? I've been working out hard every day lifting weights to build up my thirteen year old male body for ten months straight, that's seven months longer then my mother and Emily Johnson had been working out lifting weights to build up their now two monstrously huge muscular female physiques. Not to mention spending three months in upstate New York at the body building boot camp. So in only three months time how could my mother and Emily Johnson both be at least 64% larger in muscular size and girth the me, who's been working out lifting weights longer then they were?" As I tried to think up the answers that would fit correctly to these strange questions, another thought crossed my mind; "Could they have had some kind of outside help? Who else could help them and want to turn both my mother and eighty year old Emily Johnson into two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular female body builders? And why the hell would they even want too?" I thought about this for a moment and then I asked myself; "Also if my mother and Emily Johnson were both working out together lifting weights in our basement, why did both of them seem to be in some kind of a strange hypnotic trance and not notice each other's presence, let along mine when I was downstairs in the basement, like they were two robotic female body building machines? Were they both now using some kind of illegal drugs?" These questions continued spinning around in my mind like a spiral without any tangible ideas to answer them with......................As I continued sitting at our kitchen table trying to figure out the how and why's on how both my mother and our eighty year old female neighbor became two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular women in only three months time, a black unmarked Ford F-250 paneled van with U.S. Government license plates pulled up outside across the street a half a block away from both our and Emily Johnson's house. Inside of the van behind the steering wheel sat a very stocky thick muscular woman with short cropped salt and pepper colored hair, wearing a tight black short sleeve polo shirt with; "A.F.M.U. SECURITY." embroidered over her thickly muscular left tit and a pair of black jeans. After she put the van in park and shut off the motor this very stocky thick muscular woman with short cropped salt and pepper colored hair turned around to address the other two very stocky thick muscular women who were dressed in the same type of uniform with the same type of hair cuts sitting in the back seat. All three of these woman were ex-Navy seals who were heavily trained in special black ops; "OK ladies. It's 19:55 hours now, at 21:00 hours we make our move. Jane?" "Yes major Lewis?" The very stocky thick muscular redheaded woman replied from the back seat. "Jane at 21:00 hours I want you to go to Emily Johnson's house at 1705 Pine Oak Blvd and update the computer programming in all computer chips of her muscle implants and turbo charged pacemaker." "No problem major Lewis. My hand palm computer is already programmed with all of her updates." "Good Jane." Major Lewis replied as she turned to the other very stocky thick muscular blond woman sitting in the back seat; "Kate you'll be going with me to the Stromboli-Johnson high tech female weight lifting facility located in the basement of Amy Stromboli's house at 1704 Pine Oak Blvd. Do you have the carry bag with all the stuff we need including the tank of sleeping gas?" "Yes Major Lewis I have everything ready for our secret mission." Kate replied. "Good Kate." Major Lewis said; "Once we've inside Amy Stromboli's house we've both going to need to carry our portable oxygen tanks on our backs while we wear our portable oxygen masks. Once inside the basement of the Stromboli-Johnson high tech female weight lifting facility I'll be releasing the tank of sleeping gas throughout all the furnace heating vents to make sure Joey Stromboli falls into a very deep sleep. Kate after you've down loaded all the updated computerized information to increase the amounts of weight Dr. Olsten wants both Amy Stromboli and Emily Johnson to start lifting tomorrow morning. Then after that I want you to change the lock on the kitchen door that leads to the basement stairs with that new high tech computerized one, so there wouldn't be another security breach and Joey Stromboli wouldn't be able to compromise Dr. Olsten's important project again." "Yes Major Lewis." Kate replied. "As for me ladies." Major Lewis said; "While Kate is busy downstairs and with the high tech computerized door lock, I'll be reprogramming Joey Stromboli's young fourteen year old mind to have no memory whatsoever of being in the Stromboli-Johnson high tech female weight lifting facility this afternoon, not to mention having sex with Emily Johnson at the same time while he was straddling her back while Emily Johnson was doing push ups. Then I'll go into Amy Stromboli's bedroom and update all the computer programming in the computer chips her of muscle implants. After we've all done we are to meet back here by 21:45 hours."........................At exactly 8 pm as all the computer chips in both my mother's and Emily Johnson's muscular implants started making a loud muffled beeping sound that signaled the end of their twelve hour daily weight lifting workouts, my mother and Emily Johnson then finished up the last set of reps they were doing and got up off the high tech universal weight lifting machines they were on and walked over to each other. Since my mother and Emily Johnson who were both the same height looked directly into each other's eyes, a red laser light like the kind you'd find at a cash register scanning checkout in any store, came out of both women's eyes in two red laser lines that met in the middle. A second later after the red laser lines disappeared altogether both my mother and Emily Johnson blinked their eyes as they both came out of their hypnotic weight lifting computerized workout program mode and back to normal reality. "UHM!" My mother said very happily satisfied to Emily Johnson as she stretched her monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular female upper body; "I feel so great Emily after another fantastic weight lifting workout, how about you?" "I feel better now then I did sixty five years ago when I was fifteen years old Amy." Emily said sounding just as happily satisfied as my mother was; "And I bet you can't wait to show off your new female muscular physique to your son, and speaking of Joey doesn't he come home today from the body building boot camp in upstate New York?" "I think so Emily." My mother replied now sounding a little sleepy as she let out a large yawn, while removing her now very sweat soaked white cotton short sleeved T-shirt, and tossing it into the laundry basket sitting on top of our washing machine; "But all I can think about right now is taking a long hot shower and going right to bed to get my ten hours sleep, so I could wake up at 7 am tomorrow morning and meet you again Emily at 8 am so we could have another weight lifting workout session together." "I know what you mean Amy." Emily Johnson said in total agreement; "I've gotten just as addicted as you are to working out lifting weights to build up my female muscular body and I'm totally exhausted from today's weight lifting workout as well, but you know what's the funniest thing about today's weight lifting workout Amy?" "No what Emily?" My mother replied. "As exhausted as I am from today's weight lifting workout." Emily Johnson giggled like a school girl; "I also feel like I had just got laid by a powerfully strong muscular male erection." Then as my mother and Emily Johnson started climbing the stairs towards our kitchen, they both giggled like two school girls at what Emily Johnson had just said.......................I was still sitting at the kitchen table heavily deep in my own thoughts trying to figure out the answers to my questions about the how and why's on how my mother and our eighty year old female neighbor became two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular women in only three months time, when I jumped up after being startled as the kitchen door that lead to steps going down to the basement opened up and my mother and Emily Johnson walked in. "Oh hello Joey I'm so glad you've home from body building boot camp. I really missed you these past three months sweetheart." My mother said with a very cheerful happy tone in her voice as she saw me now standing in our kitchen. "Hi Joey." Emily Johnson said as she headed towards our backdoor; "You've really looking good since you returned from that body building boot camp in upstate New York. Keep up the good work." Then Emily Johnson said goodbye to us and left through the backdoor...................After our eighty year old monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular female neighbor left as I sat back down at the kitchen table I asked my mother; "Amy when did you and aunt Emily start working out lifting weights to build up your two female bodies, and how the hell did the two of you both get so freaking hugely muscular in such a short period of time? Are you both using steroids?" "Oh come on Joey. Emily and I aren't that freaking hugely muscular." My mother laughed because part of her and Emily Johnson's computer chips in their muscular implants which controlled their hypnotic female weight lifting workouts during the day, also controlled both their minds in their normal daily reality as well, which gave both women a distorted view of what they really looked like now in their own eyes. Both my mother and Emily Johnson saw their two female bodies getting into better shape and a little more muscular since they've both been working out lifting weights but they both didn't see themselves now as they really were, two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular women. The reason for this was so neither woman would freak out at being turned into a monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular female monster that might be used later on for military purposes. "Emily and I just built up our womanly muscles a bit, that's all." My mother said still laughing about me asking her if she and Emily Johnson was using steroids. But before I could ask any more questions on why her and our eighty year old female neighbor started working out lifting weights to, and how fast they both build up their two now monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular female bodies, my mother held her right index finger to my closed lips as she playfully said while she winked at me; "SHH JOEY! Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies." That wasn't something my mother would have ordinary said, but it was something the computer chips in her muscle implants would say as they spoke through her brain while now controlling her normal every day reality on how my mother would now think, talk, and react on a daily bases.....................Then my mother changed the subject by asking me; "Joey are you hungry I could make you a ham sandwich." But before I could answer her my mother started making me a ham sandwich while she blended herself another three gallons of; "Amazon Volcano Explosion High Protein Female Muscle Growth Shake" in our new larger three gallon blender at the same time. After her three gallon high protein shake was completely blended and my ham sandwich was made, my mother put my ham sandwich on a plate and in front of me where I was sitting at the kitchen table. After my mother removed the pitcher off our new larger three gallon blender she then sat across the kitchen table from me and chugged down the entire three gallons of; "Amazon Volcano Explosion High Protein Female Muscle Growth Shake," in only four large gulps! As my mother chugged down her entire three gallons of the high protein female muscle growth shake, her thickly muscular bull sized neck swelled up then deflated with an unbelievable amount of hugely thick rippling neck muscle, with each large gulp of her shake she drank! Finally after she digested  the entire three gallons of the; "Volcano Explosion High Protein Female Muscle Growth Shake," my mother then let out a very loud; "BELCH!" And without excusing herself for her loud belch, she just wiped her mouth with her right, hugely thick, rippling forearm as she said happily; "AW! That hit the spot." I had found that very strange that my mother didn't excuse herself for letting out such a loud belch. Up to three months ago my mother who had always taught me to have good manners would have said if I had let out a loud belched like that; "What do you say Joey? Remember for one to be a true gentleman they must have good manners to start with." And I would reply; "Excuse me Amy." But besides my mother's monstrously huge, thickly ripped female muscular transformation these past three months since I was away at body building boot camp, her own once normal female personality seemed to have changed as well! It was now more of a wild female animalized one!......................As I continued eating my ham sandwich at the kitchen table, I tried to continued asking my mother more questions so I could get some real answers on why her and our eighty year old female neighbor Emily Johnson, could become two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular women in only three months time. Major Lewis who was parked down the street in a black van with her crew waiting till 9 pm to reprogram my mother and me, was watching and listening to our entire conversation on her palm computer which was being recorded from another American Female Muscle University security camera hidden in our kitchen. In fact the A.F.M.U. security team not only had hidden security cameras all over our house, but they also had phone taps on both our house and cell phones as well. This was so nothing would compromise this top secret government project. Major Lewis now through computer wireless signals from a government satellite in space had put my mother's normal every day reality on hold mode, as she now put my mother on manual so she could give the answers to my questions that she wanted me to have. Major Lewis would talk into her palm computer with her own voice and  the words would come out of my mother's mouth in her own voice..................."Joey, from Monday through Saturday Emily Johnson and I are on a very tight weight lifting workout schedule between the hours of 8 am to 8 pm. We've both on a special high protein liquid diet that we need to drink four times a day." My mother said with a now more slightly strange hypnotic robotic tone in her voice,while her two blue eyes seemed to flash with light green speckles with each word she now spoke; "By 9 pm after I've had my shower and last high protein liquid shake for the day, I then need to get ten hours of uninterrupted sleep so I could wake up at 7 am the next morning and get ready to meet Emily for another twelve hour weight lifting workout. So from Monday through Saturday you'll have to sleep in your own bedroom every night Joey, then on Sunday's which is Emily's and my one day off a week from our daily weight lifting workouts, then you and I could spend the entire day every Sunday together while continuing our special sexual relationship." "Do you and Emily have a personal trainer who's helping the both of you with your daily weight lifting workouts Amy?" "A personal trainer?" My mother asked sounding very confused for a moment before Major Lewis talked in to her palm held computer to answer to my question; "OH NO JOEY!" My mother now laughed lightheartedly as she said very cheerfully; "Emily and I don't have a personal trainer. We got all our weight lifting and body building diet programs off the Internet like every one else who gets information this days." Then before I could ask another question my mother said as she looked at the clock on the kitchen wall; "Oh look at the time Joey it's already 8:45 pm. I've got to jump into the shower and get my ten hours uninterrupted sleep time in." Then my mother jumped out of the kitchen chair she was sitting in like if a puppeteer was pulling her strings and quickly left the kitchen. As I continued sitting at our kitchen table trying to figure out what strange thing was really going on in our house, I then heard our shower running in the bathroom. After she finished taking her shower I then heard my mother's footsteps walking towards her bedroom and closing, then locking the bedroom door behind her. After my mother was in her bedroom before she got into bed my mother took two of her Nighttime Volcano Explosion Mega-Vitamins and then fell into a very deep, uninterrupted sleep  for the next ten hours straight as soon as her head hit the pillow.....................At ten minutes to nine I was in my own bedroom getting undressed for bed while I was still trying to figure out what had been happening here at home for the past three months while I was away in upstate New York at the body building boot camp, that caused both my mother and our eighty year old female neighbor to want to turn themselves into two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular women, not to mention how my mother was now talking with a more slightly strange hypnotic robotic tone in her voice, as she beat around the bush about answering my questions. While I was still trying to figure out what was really going on in the basement of our house, Major Lewis who was carrying a tank of sleeping gas and her associate Kate were quietly standing in our backyard while they put on their oxygen masks and turned on each other's oxygen tanks that were strapped to each other's thickly ripped muscular female backs. "OK Kate it's 21:00 hours." Major Lewis said through her oxygen mask; "As soon as you pick the backdoor lock and let us into Amy Stromboli's house, we'll both go downstairs to the basement and after I release the sleeping gas through the heating vents, I'll go upstairs and handle all the programming for both Amy and Joey Stromboli while you handle readjusting the weight lifting machines, getting the updated weight lifting report on both Amy Stromboli and Emily Johnson, and changing the kitchen door lock on the door leading to the high tech weight room." "Yes Major." Kate replied as she headed to the back door and had it open in two seconds after she had picked the lock. Once in our basement Major Lewis quickly connected the tank of sleep gas to our heating vents and as soon as she opened up the valve on the tank, the sleeping gas flowed throughout all the heating vents of our house and I fell into a very deep sleep right away!.....................Major Lewis then climbed our basement stairs to our kitchen then headed towards my bedroom. As soon as she took her palm held computer out of her pocket, Major Lewis plugged a computer ear phone into both of my ears. Major Lewis then started typing a two computer program system into her palm held computer to reprogram my mind. The first part of my mind reprogramming was that I'd have no memory whatsoever of what I had seen down in our basement earlier tonight. Also not to ask my mother anymore questions while trying to figure out on how Emily Johnson and her had become two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular women in only three months time, and just be proud of the fact that they both had and how much I now loved to brag about them. The second part Major Lewis was making of my mind reprogramming was to make my macho male ego feel so extremely embarrassed that both my mother and Emily Johnson were bigger in muscular size and girth then I was, and no matter how hard I continued working out lifting weights to build up my own manly muscular fourteen year old male teenage physique, I could never catch up to them!......................By 21:45 hours Major Lewis, Kate, and Jane were back in the black van parked down the street. As Major Lewis started the motor and pulled away from the curb she made a phone call on her hands free car phone. "Hello?" A female voice came through the van's speakers a couple of seconds later. "Helen this is Judy Lewis. I just want you to know that everything has been taken care of at the Stromboli-Johnson high tech weight lifting facility in Pine Creek New Jersey, and security is now tighter then a drum." "Good Judy." Dr. Olsten said through the van's speakers; "But what about Amy Stromboli's son Joey?" "Not to worry Helen we've not going to have any more problems with him." Judy Lewis replied; "I've wiped out any memory he had about being in the basement with his mother and Emily Johnson this afternoon, while reprogramming him to except both of them as they now are." "Very good work Judy. Thanks for everything." Then Dr. Helen Olsten hung up. End Of Part 5                                                          
                                                                                                                                                                      
                                                                                            

Comments

Popular Posts