My Smoking Hot Muscular Mother!-3

As I was in my foggy, hazy, dizzy light sleep of my semi-coma I heard Beth my personal trainer's voice sexually whisper into my ear; "Wake up sleepy head. It's time to check out the new and improved even more muscular Joey Stromboli." When I opened my eyes I found myself laying naked in a queen sized brass bed in a very feminine pink bedroom, while I was being spooned in my personal trainer Beth's two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular arms as her tough looking face with it's blond Mohawk on top was looking up into my face in between giving my now larger barrel sized thickly ripped, muscular pectoral chest baby kisses. As I looked around this very feminine pink bedroom that I thought was a little too femininity for Beth's personality, because since the first day we met each other I thought of Beth as being more of a tough woman feminist. "Where am I Beth?" I asked as I was slowly starting to wake up. "You've in the bedroom of my rented condo Joey." Beth replied; "You finished your body building program on the Achieve 3000 body building machine two days ahead of time. So while you were still in your semi-coma state from being very sedated by those muscular growth enhanced male testosterone drugs which by the way I purposely over prescribed you, I had you checked out of the body building boot camp and had a medical transport company bring you here.".....................Then Beth asked with a very unsure tone in her voice as she looked at me with a very serious expression on her face while she arched her two eye brows, and at the same time started running the index fingers of both of her hands up and down while tracing the forms of my barrel sized, thickly ripped muscular pectoral muscles; "Joey who's Jeannie?" "Jeannie?" I replied with a questionable tone in my voice because I wondered how Beth knew I had a crush Jeannie Swarts. "The only reason I'm asking you Joey is because you were calling out her name in your sleep." Beth said with a still very unsure tone in her voice; "And I was hoping that this Jeannie wasn't a girl friend of yours back home because I'm starting to fall in love with you and once I commit myself as a one man woman in a relationship, I become a very overly possessive jealous woman when it comes to my man." "Oh you mean my cousin Jeannie." I said to Beth hoping my lie sounded very truthful to her because I didn't want to lose a change to make love to and muscle worship her tough looking monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular female physique; "Two years ago my cousin Jeannie and I were at my grandparents farm in west Jersey where we were swimming in a lake where my cousin Jeannie had drowned." Then as I tried to look like I was growing sad and ready to cry I said in an even more sadder tone in my voice now; "And to this day Beth I still have nightmares about my cousin Jeannie drowning in the middle of the lake, and no matter how fast or far I swim out to save her, Jeannie always seems too far away for me to save her." Then I buried my face in a pillow for a sad effect to my lie. "OH JOEY I'M SO SORRY!" Beth said as she started mothering me now; "I'm so ashamed of myself. Here I thought Jeannie was your girl friend who you were dreaming about, and all the time you were having a recurring nightmare about witnessing your cousin drowning right in front of you." Then after Beth held me in her two monstrously huge thickly ripped muscular arms while I pretended to get hold of my emotions for a few minutes, we then had great male and female muscle worship sex together for the next four hours straight without stopping!........................After our fantastic four hour male and female muscle worship sex was over as she now spooned me even tighter in her two monstrously huge thickly ripped muscular arms, Beth in between romantically kissing me said in a very happily excited tone; "Joey as of Tuesday after Labor Day weekend I'll be getting laid off from my job as a personal trainer at the body building boot camp when they close for the fall and winter months between September and March. Since the lease on my condo is up on September 31ST of this year, I've already checked out the area you lived in on the Internet and I think I could get not only a job as a personal trainer at the Tuckerton Iron Works Gym in Mystic Islands, but I'll be able to rent a small house on the beach there as well. Then we could both keep the fire of romance burning brightly in our relationship together Joey." "That's great Beth." I replied while I thought to myself was this woman really that delusional to be making future romantic plans with an under aged thirteen year old boy? Then Beth said with an even more happily excited tone in her voice as she started getting this wild and crazy look in her eyes; "And over the next five years we've both going to continue training hard lifting weights to build up our bodies so when you turn eighteen years old Joey, I'll register you to get your professional body building card so we could both enter the Mr. And Mrs. Olympia couple body building contest. But first we'd have to get married before we could enter it darling." "GET MARRIED?" I thought to myself; "Beth had to be at least thirty three years older then I was and in five years when I was eighteen years old Beth would be fifty one years old! But I just replied; "Sound like a plan Beth." I was now starting to get a little afraid of how deep her delusional thinking about us as a couple was now, because I was now starting to think that Beth might be a little mentally unstable while possibly having a split personality at the same time! So I didn't want to say the wrong thing and get her upset so she wouldn't snap and go crazy on me! After all why would such a tough looking monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular woman with a blond Mohawk like Beth have such a feminine decorated bedroom? As I was heavily in my thoughts now trying to figure out how possibly delusional Beth really was while she was continued talking about our future plans together, I was suddenly awaken back to reality as Beth's two powerfully strong hands violently shook my two huge muscular shoulders as she screamed loudly with now an even more wild and crazy angry look in her eyes; "AND DON'T EVER TRY AND LEAVE ME FOR ANOTHER WOMAN JOEY! BECAUSE IF YOU DO I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN LIKE A FUCKING WILD ANIMAL AND I'LL KILL YOU PERSONALLY WITH MY TWO POWERFULLY STRONG BARE HANDS!" Then after she looked at the digital alarm clock on her nightstand, Beth's personality turned back to normal as she said while smiling warmly at me; "Dammit it's 4:15 pm. I was suppose to have you back at the body building boot camp by 2:30 pm this afternoon so you could get onto the bus to go home. OH WELL! I guess I'll have to drive you home myself Joey." Then Beth said in a now very happily excited tone while smiling even more warmly at me; "That would not only give us another three hours to spend together on the drive down to the southern part of New Jersey, but it would also give me a chance to check out Mystic Islands and the Tuckerton Iron Works Gym as well. Now go take a shower and clean up. Your travel bag with all your clothes are on the bedroom chair across from the bed, and the bathroom is the first door on the right after you exit the bedroom." "OK Beth." I said as I climbed out of her bed and picked up my travel bag while walking out of her bedroom....................The first thing I did after I entered Beth's bathroom was locked the door behind me and put my travel bag down on the closed toilet after I lowered the lid. Beth's bathroom which was decorated just as feminine as her bedroom was had a long large mirror that ran across the top of her bathroom sink. When I first saw the reflection of the new and improved even more muscular Joey Stromboli staring back at me in the bathroom mirror, I thought excitedly myself; "WOW! I can't wait till my mother sees how her little boy has grown, she'll think that I'm the Incredible Hulk!" My already broader muscular shoulders that were now double the size of two large melons that flowed down into two large muscular biceps with their matching large muscular triceps that looked at least thirty inches round not flexed, and when I did a double bicep pose my two large muscular biceps with their matching large muscular triceps now looked at least thirty nine inches round when they were fully flexed. My already barrel sized thickly ripped muscular pectoral chest was even so much larger now then it was before, that I now couldn't even look over the edge of it to see my own two feet. Underneath my huge beefy, thickly ripped muscular chest narrowly tapered off into a twelve inch waistline with a flat as a board stomach that had a thickly ripped six pack set of abs that looked like a cinder block wall. My back from in between the top of my now broader muscular shoulders that were now double the size of two large melons and my narrowly tapered off twelve inch waistline was just as hugely thick, and ripped in male muscularity as my front was, and my two already thickly ripped muscular legs now almost looked as large as two tree trunks! As I was enjoying checking myself out, Beth knocked on and then said through the closed bathroom door; "Hurry up Joey we've got to leave soon." "OK Beth, I was just taking a bowel movement!" I said while I flushed the toilet to complete my lie in making it sound true. Then I jumped into the shower......................As I was enjoying lathering up my newly improved Incredible Hulk thirteen year old muscular male teenage body in a hot shower, I started sexually fantasizing that Jeannie Swarts's naked very sexy curvy tightly thin female body was there in the shower sexually rubbing up against me, while Jeannie was caressing and lathering me up with the bar of soap. "OH MY HERCULES!" Jeannie sexually cooed in my current sexual fantasy I was having about her; "OH HOW I WANT TO BE YOUR ONE AND ONLY FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES!" Then she went down on me and started sucking hard on my huge muscular erection. I was really enjoying the sexual fantasy I was having of Jeannie in the hot shower, {UNTIL ALL OF A SUDDEN IT BECAME A SEXUAL NIGHTMARE!} As I watched the top of Jeannie's head bob up and down while she was sucking me off in the shower, her long shoulder length blond hair started growing shorter till she only had a blond Mohawk on top of her head! As her long blond shoulder length hair grew shorter, Jeannie's once very sexy curvy tightly thin female figure started swelling up into one of a very tough looking monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular female physique with a blond Mohawk, till it was now Beth naked in the shower with me! Then as she stood up Beth screamed loudly with an even more wilder and crazier angry look in her eyes then ever before; "I'VE ALREADY WARNED YOU ONCE! DON'T EVER TRY TO LEAVE ME FOR ANOTHER WOMAN JOEY! BECAUSE IF YOU DO I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN LIKE A FUCKING WILD ANIMAL AND I'LL KILL YOU PERSONALLY WITH MY OWN TWO POWERFULLY STRONG BARE HANDS!" After the angry nightmare vision of Beth disappeared in the steam of the hot shower, I was now so shaken up that I no long knew what to think and still unbeknown to me at the time, even more stranger things were yet to come when I finally got home...................After I got out of Beth's shower and as I started toweling my Incredible Hulk large thickly ripped muscular thirteen year old male physique off a thought crossed my mind; "I wonder if I'm now the most hugely muscular thirteen teenage male in the entire country." Then after I unzipped my travel bag and took out a long sleeve button down shirt and a pair of jeans a strange thing happened to me. I now had to struggle like hell to pull the material of the front of my shirt tightly over my now large barrel sized, thickly ripped muscular pectoral chest to try and button it. At one point I pulled so hard that the material of the back of my shirt ripped straight up the back to the shirt's collar while my two bulging thirty nine inch, muscular arms ripped out of the two long sleeves, and my two large thickly ripped muscular male legs also ripped out of the material of the legs of my jeans as well! This also happened with the other five shirts and jeans my mother had packed for me as well. The only thing my mother packed that I could still fit in was a pair of gym shorts and even they fit me very tightly. As I was putting on my gym shorts, Beth knocked on the closed bathroom door as she said; "Joey what's taking you so long? We've got to leave soon." After I told Beth what had happened to all my clothes she said; "Oh don't worry about that Joey, that almost always happens when my teenage male clients complete their body building boot camp programs. I think I have a T-shirt that will fit you so open up the bathroom door and I'll give it to you." Two minutes later as I opened the bathroom door Beth handed me a light blue extra large T-shirt that had the Superman emblem on the front and it fit very tightly over the upper part of my large muscular thirteen year old Incredible Hulk male body....................After I finished getting dressed we got into Beth's brand new black Jeep Wrangler with a bumper sticker on the back bumper that had a cartoon drawing of a freakishly huge muscular female body builder lifting two, two thousand pound dumbbells with a slogan in capital letters that ran across the top of the cartoon drawing that read; "EMPIRE STATE GIRLS PUMP IRON!" During the next three hours as Beth drove me back home to Pine Creek New Jersey, she continued talking in her delusional state of mind about our future relationship plans, while I only nodded my head in agreement and replied what I thought she wanted me to say every once in a while so she knew I was listening to her. Beth talked about everything from our future wedding plans, where are we going to live, and right down to my future heavy weight male body building career. By the time we reached Pine Creek New Jersey, Beth stopped her jeep two blocks away from my house as she said; "OK Joey. In time everyone in town will know we've the number one powerhouse body building couple in the country, but right now until you've eighteen years old we'll have to keep our relationship a secret. Now get out here so none of your neighbors sees you getting out of what they might think is a strange woman's car. From here I'm going to get a room at the Mystic Island's Motel tonight, then go see the manager tomorrow morning at the Tuckerton Iron Works Gym for a job interview. I'll call you tomorrow night and let you know how I made out. Oh and by the way Joey I've programmed my cell phone number into your cell phone so you'll have it and I programmed your cell phone number into mine." Then we kissed romantically as we said our goodbyes, and then I grabbed my travel bag and got out of Beth's Jeep. After Beth drove away I then walked the two blocks home...............As I walked the two blocks home my mind started thinking about my mother. I was hoping that my mother had stayed on her diet all summer while continuing to ride her exercise bike and exercising with light weights to tone up a bit while I was at the body building boot camp in upstate New York, and I was hoping that Amy had gotten a lot closer to having that very sexy curvy, tightly thin, female figure that looked like eye candy in a bikini when we'd go to the beach next summer. As I continued to think about my mother who on one cold windy March night seven months ago had come into my bedroom while carrying a bottle of baby oil to oil up my now more manly muscular teenage body. That was the same night that my mother admitted that she had fallen in love with me and wanted to take our mother and son relationship to the next level and then we made love together for the first time that night, which started our strangely special sexual relationship. "If my mother liked my more manly muscular thirteen year old body then wait till she sees me now." I thought excitedly to myself. Then I thought about my delusional personal trainer Beth who also seemed to have fallen in love with me during my three month stay at the body building boot camp. Unlike my mother wanting to have a strangely special sexual relationship with me, Beth being even more delusional then my mother was about me, wanted to take our personal trainer and client relationship to the next level by marrying me. What till my mother found out that a woman eighteen years older then she was wanted to marry her son. My mother wasn't going to be too happy about that! Then I thought about the problem I now had being in a lover's triangle with both my mother and my personal trainer Beth. It was partly my fault because I did have sex with both my mother and Beth and even though I never had a conversation with my mother about being in an exclusive relationship with her, it was automatically implied that night last March when we started our strangely special sexual relationship together. "Oh well." I then thought to myself; "I guess that's just the price I have to pay for being such an attractively handsome, large muscular thirteen year old boy with the large thickly, ripped muscular male body like the Incredible Hulk with it's great Italian male looking features. I'm fantastic male eye candy for older women." Now I know what you've thinking that I'm very conceded with a very large over inflated macho male ego and you've right, I do! Any older woman would drool over the idea of making love to my large muscular thirteen year old Incredible Hulk body. I might as well enjoy my very large over inflated macho male ego while I can, because by the time I got home this evening my very conceded, large over inflated macho male ego would get totally deflated, when I got the shocking surprise of my young life!...................As I turned into and walked up our driveway to get to the front sidewalk that led to our front door, I noticed that my mother's Dodge Caravan was parked in our driveway. "Oh good my mother is home." I happily thought out loud to myself; "I can't wait to show her my even larger, more muscular thirteen year old Incredible Hulk body. If my mother was sexually attracted to my teenage male muscular physique before, she'll have a total sexual mental meltdown when she sees how big and ripped I am now." After I used my house keys and let myself in through our front door, I then headed down the hallway towards my mother's bedroom where I dropped off my travel bag. Since last March when my mother and I started our strangely special sexual relationship together, my mother had moved me and all my clothes into her bedroom and we now only used my bedroom as a storage room. As I put my travel bag down on a chair next to my mother's left nightstand I noticed two large medical prescription bottles of pills on her nightstand right next to her digital alarm clock. Both of these two large medical prescription bottles of pills were both filled at a strangely named pharmacy I've never heard of before; "A.F.M.U. Pharmacy." But what was even more stranger then that was what these two prescriptions were prescribed for. The label on one of the very large medical prescription bottles was called; "Volcano Female Mega Multi-Vitamin Explosion." And the directions read; "Take two mega multi-vitamin pills once a day every morning before starting your daily workout. During your daily workouts you will experience enhanced physical energy, powerful strength, and endurance while developing vein annihilating vascularity to do insane muscle pumps while developing 100% lean muscle mass with 0% body fat at the same time. These pills will also enhance the physical energy and endurance for a very active libido." The label on the second very large medical prescription bottle read; "Nighttime Volcano Female Mega Multi-Vitamin Explosion." And the Directions read; "Take two nighttime mega multi-vitamins every night before going to bed. You will quickly feel sleepy and fall into a very deep sound sleep for approximately eight hours a night. While you've sleeping and resting comfortably these nighttime mega multi-vitamins will be feeding your hungry growing muscles with 100% pure high protein as they jell up your vein annihilating vascularity. Which will continue to help develop your growing female muscularity in while you've asleep. As I looked at these two strange prescriptions for developing muscular growth I first thought my mother had gotten them for me to help continue my body building program at home, but if that was true why were they called; "Volcano Female Mega Multi-Vitamin Explosion," and why were they prescribed in my mother's name of Amy Stromboli instead of mine?..................As soon as I figured out that these strange looking body building pills were for my mother's female muscle growth and not for my growing teenage male muscular growth, I said angrily out loud to myself as my over inflated macho male ego got the better of me; "FUCK NO THIS ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN IN MY HOUSE!" Then I thought to myself while growing even more angrier by the moment; "I didn't spend five long months keeping her on a very strict diet while having my mother ride her exercise bike for fifty six hours a week to lose two hundred and ten pound and develop a very sexy curvy tightly thin female figure, so she could ruin it by becoming a muscular female body builder. I'm going to put a stop to this idea right here and now!" Then as I continued to get even angrier now I thought to myself; "After all it was my mother's original idea from the beginning that my early New Year's Resolution last year should be to start working out lifting weights to build up my then skinny little boy body, while her early New Year's Resolution last year was to get my mother's then fat and over weight, very out of shape female body, to lose weight and be in better physical shape to have a more sexy curvy tightly thin female figure. Not to mention the fact that I was the one who had worked out very hard lifting weights for the past eleven months including the last three months of pain and suffering at the body building boot camp, to build up this large thickly, ripped muscular male body like the Incredible Hulk with it's great Italian male looking features so,  I'M THE MAN OF THE HOUSE AND I SOULD HAVE ALL THE MUSCLES IN THE FAMILY!" Unbeknown to me at that very moment it was now too late to put a stop to the idea of my mother becoming a muscular female body builder, because it had now already gone too far!...................In my now angry state of mind as my over inflated macho male ego was going to take control of this matter once and for all! As I left my mother's bedroom I had a sexual fantasy that I was the big strong man of the house who was going to punish my mother, who was this skinny little weakling female by making her watch me dump all her female body building pills and flush them down the toilet. Then I was going to close the lid on the toilet seat and put my mother's very sexy curvy tightly thin female body over my knee and spank her hard till she gave up the idea of becoming a muscular female body builder while I said; "WHO'S THE ONE THAT SUSPOSE TO BE BIG AND STRONG WITH ALL THE MUSCLES IN THE FAMILY AMY?" "YOU ARE JOEY BECAUSE YOU'VE THE MAN AND I'M JUST A SKINNY LITTLE WEAKLING WOMAN!" My mother said crying now like a little girl from being spanked so hard! As I continued spanking her hard I asked; "DO YOU HAVE ANY MORE STUPID DELUSIONAL IDEAS OF BECOMING A MUSCULAR FEMALE BODY BUILDER ANY MORE AMY?" "NO JOEY I SWEAR TO GOD! THAT I'LL NEVER EVEN LOOK AT OR EVEN TOUCH ANOTHER WEIGHT AS LONG AS I LIVE! My mother said even crying harder now like a little girl as I continued spanking her even harder now then before! As I walked throughout the house with a large satisfied smile on my face looking for my mother, as I was still thinking about the sexual fantasy that I had about punishing my mother for wanting to become a muscular female body builder secretly behind my back, and it started to give me a hell of a huge erection in my gym shorts!........................When I finally reached the kitchen I noticed that my mother had replaced the blender that we once had on the kitchen counter top with a new one. This new blender was almost three times as large as our old blender was, and sitting right next to our blender was an empty three gallon container of a high protein diet shake powder called; "Amazon Volcano Explosion High Protein Diet Female Muscle Growth Shakes." With a very monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular woman doing a crab pose on the label. This high protein diet shake mix was also filled as a doctor's prescription at the A.F.M.U. pharmacy as well. The directions read; "Drink three gallons of Amazon Volcano Explosion High Protein Diet Female Muscle Growth Shakes four times a day during your daily weight lifting workouts." "HOLY SHIT!" I thought to myself; "How long has my mother been drinking four cans of this stuff a day?" Then I noticed a large stack of filled cartons in the corner of our kitchen between the two kitchen doors that one led outside to our backyard and the other that led to the stairs going downstairs to our basement. There was twelve full cartons with forty eight, three gallon containers of; "Amazon Volcano Explosion High Protein Diet Female Muscle Growth Shake mix inside each carton. When I quickly did the math in my mind I figured that my mother had another five hundred and seventy six containers of this high protein female muscle growth shake, and if she drank twelve gallons of it a day which equaled to eighty four gallons in only one week's time, my mother would really ruin the chance to have the very sexy curvy tightly thin female figure I really wanted her to have, and my mother might start getting fat again as she gain back all the weight she had once lost, and then some! Then as my anger was fuming over the fact that my mother was drinking a high protein weight gainer shake, I then heard a loud muffing, metal clanging sound coming from the closed kitchen door to the stairs that led to our basement. Now my overly inflated macho male ego was heavily fueling my growing temper as I growled in anger out loud to myself, as I quietly opened the kitchen door to the stairs that led to our basement; "I'm going to catch my mother in the act of working out lifting weights and trying to build up her muscles, while destroying her sexy curvy tightly thin female figure I want her to really have. I'm going to spank her so fucking hard that my mother's not going to be able to sit down for an entire month!" Then I slowly and quietly went down the stairs that led to our basement slowly taking one step at a time.................When I got to the bottom of the basement stairs I couldn't believe the change in our basement. Gone was my mother's exercise bike, my weight set, and weight bench, which was all replaced with very high tech, heavy duty universal weight lifting machines that filled up our entire basement, and it now looked like the kind of professional weight room one would find in a Gold's Gym! In the left corner of our now professional looking basement weight room I saw what first looked like a monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular older man who was about eighty years old, with a white haired crew cut wearing a sleeveless white T-shirt and blue gym shorts doing pull ups on a bar. "Who the hell is this dude?" Was my first response when I saw him even though he looked very familiar to me; "Don't tell me my mother met and got involved with an older man over the summer while I was at the body building boot camp?" Then when I noticed the faded stencil that read; "PINE CREEK HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATING CLASS OF 1952!" That ran across the front of his sleeveless white T-shirt, and made his monstrously huge, thickly ripped barrel sized chest look even more bigger like he had two huge muscular tits on top of it, as my eyes moved from his chest to his face I was in total shock when I finally realized where I knew him from! That wasn't an eighty year old dude working out doing pull ups in our basement, IT WAS AUNT EMILY! As I continued watching her doing pull up on a bar I thought to myself; "How did aunt Emily get this monstrously huge, thickly ripped, muscular female physique in only three months, and why did she cut off all of her long white shoulder length hair that she normally wore in a bun, down to a crew cut?" Then when I looked to my right I saw my mother's own monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular female physique doing squats with a heavy duty barbell that held at least two hundred pounds of steel weight disks on each side. Both my mother and our neighbor Emily Johnson had to be at least twenty times larger in muscular size and girth, then my large thickly, ripped muscular male body like the Incredible Hulk, with it's great Italian male looking features, and that totally deflated my once overly inflated macho male ego altogether! Both my mother and Emily Johnson also had to be at least twelve times larger in muscular size and girth then even my personal trainer Beth physically was! HOW THE HELL COULD BOTH MY MOTHER AND EMILY JOHNSON GET THIS FREAKING MONSTROUSLY MUSCULAR IN ONLY THREE MONTHS TIME, WHEN IT'S TAKEN ME ELEVEN MONTHS TO GET ONLY ABOUT A THIRD OF THE SIZE AND GIRTH OF MUSCULARITY THEY ARE NOW?..............As I now sat on the bottom step of our basement stairs watching my mother and Emily Johnson working out in our professional looking basement weight room, it struck me odd how they were both working out very independently from each other like they were both under some strange hypnotic trance while neither my mother or Emily Johnson noticed me watching them working out lifting weights. Still unbeknown to me that both my mother and Emily Johnson had muscular implants surgically installed into their two female bodies three months earlier, the computer chips in each one of my mother's and Emily Johnson's muscular implants that were wired into their brain stems while being activated in their daily weight lifting workout program mode, took up both women's entire brain power to concentrate on their separate weight lifting workouts to build up their muscular female physiques, without noticing any other outside distractions around them whatsoever. Once both my mother's and Emily Johnson's daily weight lifting workout program mode shut down for the day then they both mentally return to their normal every day lives. End Of Part 3                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Comments

Popular Posts