My Smoking Hot Muscular Mother!-4


As I continued sitting on the basement step watching both my mother and Emily Johnson doing their weight lifting workouts while they were in both in their strange hypnotic state of mind, it was pure poetry in motion watching how easily they were both handling those massive amounts of heavy steel weights they were lifting with each rep they pumped out..................My mother was laying on her back on a universal bench pressing machine as she held a bar that was attached to three hundred and fifty pounds of steel weight disks, and she was pressing the bar straight up from her now massively muscular pectoral chest with two muscular watermelon sized tits on top of it. My mother's breast size which was once a 36 triple D cup size, now looked like it had grown from all the weight lifting she had been doing into at least a 44 triple D cup size. My mother's now two hugely thick, ripped muscular legs were spread wide apart to balance her now enormous muscular female physique, with her two feet firmly planted on the basement floor to support her gargantuan muscular female frame. Unfortunately my mother was wearing a pair of gray sweat pants so I couldn't see her warm, moist monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular inner thighs shimming in the neon lights of our basement, but it still excited me to see the outlines of my mother's two bloated monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular legs against the material of her not so loose gray sweat pants. They were twitching underneath the fabric with every single move she did, constantly tensing and relaxing with each single rep my mother was bench pressing. As I let my eye sight gaze in wonder over her swollen gray sweat pants I was actually glad that she was wearing them because if I was looking at her two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular naked legs right now, it would have made me so freaking sexually horny while giving me such a huge hard erection at the same time, that I might just shoot a huge wad of sperm and cream my own gym shorts. Then as I shifted my eye sight I saw my mother's white T-shirt had ridden up slightly to expose the first row of her now very defined cobblestone abdomen reflecting the neon basement lights on it's glistening creamy white skin. The lattice of her thickly ripped, defined cobblestone muscular stomach inflated with each mighty breath she inhaled, then receded with each mighty breath she exhaled. Every one of my mother's single cobblestone rock like abs was protruding from the area around them while slightly tensing at the same time to help keep her body straight. That was the beauty of watching my mother doing bench presses, which were a weight lifting exercise aimed at her all ready hugely thick, ripped pectoral muscles which made my mother's super inhumanly muscular female physique come even more alive as it moved in a symphony of very sexually enticing monstrously huge, thickly ripped female muscularity....................The other cobblestone defined, thickly ripped muscular ridges of my mother's abs disappeared underneath her white T-shirt but remained perfectly visible, while forming waves underneath the white stretched cotton. Then the white stretched cotton material would bulge up high in the air as it encompassed my mother's pair of 44 triple D cup sized magnificent muscular watermelon sized breasts which were poorly held by a sports bra underneath her white T-shirt. As I continued watching my mother's enormous, thickly ripped muscular female physique working out her powerfully strong gargantuan female frame, I could feel the heavy male sexual heated horny feeling raising quickly in me and I now totally forgot about my sexual interests in both Jeannie Swarts and my personal trainer Beth, in fact by now I had totally forgot that they both had ever existed at all! Every time my mother raised her two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular arms to do a bench press, her two 44 triple D cup sized muscular watermelon sized tits got squished between them, then when my mother lowered her two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular arms, her two 44 triple D cup sized muscular watermelon sized tits immediately returned to their original size and shape of perfect roundness. At the same time my mother's two 44 triple D cup sized muscular watermelon sized tits were subjected to the constant movements of her hugely thick, rippling muscular pectoral muscles underneath them and they jumped up with every involuntary pectoral muscular flex my mother did, taking the supple muscular tissue of her breasts along with them for the ride, which made her two 44 triple D cup muscular watermelon sized tits sway and wobble almost non-stop.......................The magic for this hypnotizing animation laid a bit farther north right where the white stretched cotton fabric descended below my mother's ample muscular large tits back to her impervious creamy white flesh. My mother's hugely thick, rippling muscular pectoral muscles looked as hard as plates of armor, as they were raising up like they were about to jump off her body. They showed through my mother's white stretched cotton T-shirt with a very nicely deep muscular cleavage around her neckline and the shapes of very deep, wide steel plates spreading and rising visibly. It looked like my mother was wearing a bullet proof vest underneath her white stretched cotton T-shirt. Contracting and relaxing in a  rhythmic fashion, they pushed against the white stretched cotton fabric of her T-shirt to do their monstrously huge pec dance whatever my mother flexed them or not. My mother's monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular sides were adorned with amazingly huge muscular wings, as she stretched her two arms towards the ceiling doing a bench press, while making her hugely thick, rippling muscular back flare out wide. They were very broad, juicy very solid beefy slabs of womanly muscles that formed my mother's lats, filling up the back and sides of her white stretched cotton T-shirt completely as they had spread out from her back. Even though this was just a small part of my mother's vast and expansive thickly ripped muscular back one could clearly see that she had the frame of a massively huge, thickly ripped muscular gorilla, to say the least.......................My mother's two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular arms now entered my vision as she lowered the bar she was bench pressing with three hundred and fifty pounds of steel weight disks down to her chest, and I then noticed how simply monstrously huge my mother's guns really were! The monstrously huge thickly ripped muscles on her arms jutted out with incomparable huge curves as she held the bench press bar for a moment while allowing me to examine those huge thick beefy muscular slabs. Though obviously relaxed and not flexed as bench pressing doesn't involve working out the biceps, they were still bulging out profusely due to my mother's bent arms which filled out the short sleeves of her white cotton T-shirt like they were sewn around them. I then noticed that the material of my mother's white cotton T-shirt was already starting to slightly rip in the short sleeves where her two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular biceps formed their biggest peaks, it looked like that my mother only needed to do one good powerful double bicep flex to ultimately destroy the two short sleeves of her white cotton T-shirt...................Then suddenly as my mother slowly moved the bench press bar of the universal weight lifting machine upwards again, it stretched her two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular arms which made her two monstrously huge, thickly ripped horseshoe shaped muscular triceps transform from two beefy muscular rotund hulks of flesh to extremely hugely thick, rippling rolls of huge beefy thick muscle right in front of my eyes. As my mother tensed them while she continued slowly lifting the three hundred and fifty pound bench press bar up above her head, her two huge, thickly ripped muscular horseshoe shaped triceps formed even harder and more impenetrable which now looked like they were now shaped like two large semi circles of huge thickly, rippling muscular sides of beef. My mother's two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular biceps which were already very impressive looking when they were both rolled up in a ball were now just as imposing in this expanded state as well, as they continued ballooning up which now gave the white cotton material my mother's two short sleeves an extremely hard time encompassing all that monstrously huge, thickly ripped female muscle mass. They flowed into two very large, vein annihilating vascularity muscular forearms that looked like they were made of cords of solid muscular steel tissue that throbbed heavily because my mother was gripping the bench press bar so extremely hard. At least one of her thick blue pencil sized, annihilating vascularity veins on each arm ran down from her now two very powerfully strong hands, and was pulsating like crazy to show how much my mother was pumping herself up by lifting weights. My mother's entire monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular female physique was now violently quivering as she fought to continue pumping out rep after rep doing bench presses with three hundred and fifty pounds of steel weights. Now grunting very loudly as she continued to lift the bench press bar above her head!...................My mother's two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular arms were connected to, two of the broadest muscular female shoulders I had ever seen on any woman, including my muscular female personal trainer Beth. The size and girth of her monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular female physique was awesomely amazing to see, as it spread out far wider then the narrow weight bench that was supporting her monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular female hulk. As I continued watching my mother doing bench presses I thought to myself; "Who knew that my mother had the perfect genetics to get such an awesomely amazing gigantic muscular female physique let along having the sheer drive and determination to actually build it up." It was so muscular firm and robust with extremely monstrously large bulging female muscles. This sheer drive and determination to actually build up her female muscular physique that my mother now seemed to have, was the big advantage she was using perfectly to pump it up, with extremely large heavy steel weights. The evidence to prove this subject true was my mother's two huge basketball sized, huge thickly ripped muscular biceps bustling underneath the white cotton material of her two short sleeves. Tight basketball sized globes of rock hard solid creamy white skin made up her deltoids with every single strand of muscular fiber billowing to give my mother her now awesomely amazing trademark, monstrously huge, thickly ripped, muscular female vastness. Each one of these two huge basketball sized globes were seated to the side of a hugely thick, ripped slab of beefy muscular flesh that led to my mother's now hugely thick, ripped muscular bull sized neck. My mother's two husky, beefy thick muscular traps swelled up with each minor adjustment she made to balance herself on the weight bench while her immensely thick ripped muscular bull sized neck pulsated throughout every single repetition she lifted....................Then my mother let out a very loud grunting sound that now signified that her two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular arms were starting to struggle with the three hundred and fifty pounds of steel weights as my mother continued to push herself even harder to the max doing bench presses. It was very understandable by now since my mother had been bench pressing three hundred and fifty pounds of steel weights for at least a half hour straight without stopping once. My mother now exhaled loudly as she lowered the bench press bar to her chest to do another rep. My mother then grimaced showing a very intensely strained expression of sheer determination on her face to continue doing bench presses. Her two eyes focused towards the basement ceiling, staring directly at the spot in mid air where the bench press bar had to go as my mother's forehead tensed and furrowed, while both corners of her mouth were pulled back revealing her teeth clenched very tightly, while letting out only a very loud muffled; "GRUNT!" escape through. My mother's shoulder length brown hair was tied back in a pony tail, yet with several strands of hair loose and sticking to her now very sweaty creamy white forehead. My mother was truly the effigy of a true female athlete who wanted to finish her weight lifting exercise. My mother's creamy white skin was now covered in heavy perspiration which heavily glistened from our neon basement lights above her. Beads of my mother's sweat were now constantly gathering all over her face and body occasionally forming little puddles before suddenly trickling down her huge thickly ripped muscular bull sized neck in small fast rivulets. They then dripped onto the weight bench or were soaked up by the material of my mother's cotton white T-shirt, a tiny spectacle she didn't even bother to pay any attention to. As I continued watching my mother working out so intensely hard doing bench presses with three hundred and fifty pounds of steel weight disks while her face started turning a dark red color like a beet from the heavy strain, I thought to myself; "Her heart must be beating as fast as hell in her chest right now!" ...................My mother's face now twisted with an even great amount of effort as she now heavily exerted herself even harder then before to continue doing bench presses, and I couldn't help thinking how beautiful she still looked at that moment. It was hard to believe how such an angelic face like my mother's could distort it's self to such a grimace of heavy struggling and pure exertion, and it was even harder to explain how this was still sexually stimulating me at the same time! I guess it had something to do with how my mother's pretty face contorted signified, incredible Alpha female strength and extremely monstrously huge, thickly ripped female muscularity combined together, at the process of increasing it to maximum levels of female strength!..................Then finally after my mother finished her last set of bench pressing reps, she got off the weight bench while still her hypnotic state of mind and passed right by me while I was still sitting on the bottom step of the basement stairs without even noticing that I was even sitting there. At the same time to the exact minute Emily Johnson finished doing her pull ups on the bar attached to our basement ceiling, while my mother had finished doing her bench presses, and while both women who were in still in some strange hypnotic trance walked right passed each other without even noticing the other one was even there. Then as eighty year old Emily Johnson who's own gargantuan muscular frame which was just as impressive with it's enormous female muscular physique as my mother's was, laid down on the universal bench pressing machine to workout and it was just as impressive to watch her doing bench presses well. As Emily Johnson laid down on the bench to start bench pressing, my mother sat down at another universal weight lifting machine with a large steel bar that laid across the inside of two handles in front of her, that was designed to do bicep curls with her two already monstrously huge, thickly ripped biceps. I also noticed that this universal weight lifting bicep machine was already set up to curl three hundred and eighty pounds of steel weight disks. Then at the same time as Emily Johnson started doing bench presses my mother started doing bicep curls. Since my mother's back was now facing me as she sat at the universal bicep curling machine, I had to get up from the bottom basement step I had been sitting on and walk past all the other very high tech, heavy duty universal weight lifting machines that filled up our entire basement to get a better view of watching my mother workout her two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular arms. As I passed all the other very high tech, heavy duty universal weight lifting machines that weren't in use at the moment by my mother and Emily Johnson, I then noticed that both my mother and Emily Johnson never adjusted the amount of weight they'd be lifting per each weight lifting exercise they did that day, it seemed some how all these very high tech, heavy duty, universal weight lifting machines were already computerized preset for how much weight they'd be lifting that day......................My mother then wrapped her two powerfully strong womanly hands around the large steel bar of the universal bicep curling machine as she positioned her two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular arms to pump out rep after rep of bicep curls. As my mother held her two huge, gigantic extremely beefy muscular arms now relaxed without being flexed in the starting position, I could already see them splitting into their own distinct muscle groups; Two huge thick beefy muscular forearms of strong ropes broadened towards her two elbows, where they bundled before exploding out into two directions. Firstly my mother's two huge thickly beefy muscular biceps which even in this relaxed state bloated out in a very obviously large attempt to try and out bulge her two huge muscular, 44 triple D cup sized watermelon tits. A thick blue pencil sized vein ran down each one of the sides of her two huge thickly beefy swollen muscular biceps, which were pulsating wildly in anticipation of their imminent bicep curl pump................Then there was my mother's two hugely thick beefy muscular triceps which were shaped like a very gentle arch while they weren't completely bent. They just swelled out in two hugely ripped muscular shaped horseshoes without any motivation whatsoever, while they protruded from the back of my mother's two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular arms as she was trying to find a stable position to hold her arms. With every slight movement my mother did with her enormous female muscular physique to bring her two feet into a steady position while adjusting her gargantuan muscular female frame on the weight bench of the bicep curling machine, her two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular arms swelled out and rippled very intensely even though they were relaxed at the moment. After finally settling herself on the weight lifting bench my mother's two powerfully strong hands began to adjust their strong grip on the bar, while letting her two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular arms take a life of their own. Every time my mother's strong fingers clutched the steel bar some part north of her two very thickly ripped muscular wrists jumped and surged, then receded when she loosened her hold on the bar again. It went on like that her fantastic appending swelling randomly with every movement exaggerated on my mother's enormous female muscular physique. Then after a few more moments of  shuffling her two powerfully strong hands, my mother started doing bicep curls with three hundred and eighty pounds of steel weight disks......................Slowly at first my mother started to curl the bar up towards her two enormously huge, thickly ripped, bowling balled sized muscular shoulders in a semicircular motion. Already even after the steel bar only moved a couple of inches as it started moving higher up on it's semicircular path, my mother's two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular arms quickly sprung to attention and started slowly ascending into an even more enormous, unbelievable muscular size then they were just a second earlier. My mother's two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular arms were so freaking large now that even I couldn't wrap my two manly hands around them, and at five foot ten inches in height I have fairly large manly hands, as they ballooned out wide into two perfectly round basketball sized mounds of gleaming creamy white skin. My mother white cotton short sleeved T-shirt tried it's best to enfold the growing muscular mass in her two arms but had undoubtedly failed, as the white cotton of her short sleeves slowly started to show tears in the material. It didn't reach the point yet where it would tear further but already it was slowly starting to spread open by my mother's two inflating monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular arms. My mother was only doing a simple bicep curl, but like everything else I had seen her do today in this new high tech home gym in our basement, her two enormous thickly ripped muscular arms exploded out even larger from their own already very impressive sheer gargantuan muscular size. As my mother now started to sweat from the struggle of curling three hundred and eighty pounds of steel weights, a coat of heavy sweat made both of her white cotton short sleeves cling to her two insanely huge beefy muscular arms, that kept them from riding up to her two enormously huge, thickly ripped, bowling ball sized muscular shoulders. The white cotton fabric of the two short sleeves of her T-shirt stretched along with the ever expanding breadth of my mother's two insanely huge beefy muscular arms, as the white cotton fabric continued to enclosed steadily around her enormous hugely, growing beefy muscular female biceps, while the now tight white cotton short sleeves started to hug them very tightly. Now flexing with such wonderful detailed muscular contours from those two thick rippling muscular hunks of female flesh, my mother's two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular arms now swelled up and ballooned out even larger then they had before, with the strain she was now putting on them to raise the curling bar that was attached to three hundred and eighty pounds of steel weight disks, up to her two enormously broad, thickly ripped muscular bowling ball sized shoulders. The more she bent her two elbows the more the two monstrously thick rippling cords of female muscle rose from each one of her arms. One thick rippling cord of female muscle headed north to model a fantastic peak of female muscular carnal titillation, while the second thick rippling cord of female muscle ran south to mold itself into an inverted dome of cathedral proportions......................Right before my very own eyes, my mother's two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular arms continued to bulge out in all the right places as they continued to inflate from her two wrists and elbows. Now as she reached the copious breadth of her muscular forearms before flowing into a block of a gargantuan scale wrapped in the smoothest, most perfect creamy white skin that one could ever lay his hands on. After she'd completed her first set of bicep curls my mother started pumping them out faster now then she a moment before, as her now two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular arms swelled in and out while ballooning up and down faster at the same time, and it now looked like some one was detonating a huge amount of dynamite inside them with each bicep curl she did! As my mother continued working out her two gigantic beefy thick, rippling biceps so extremely hard now, in motion they looked like they were two large automotive positions running fast in a 400 cubic big block V-8 Chevy engine, as my mother's two gigantic mountain sized, beefy thick muscular biceps erupted like a volcano up to their max with a softball sized cap on top, then they contracted back down to their normal monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular size......................As my mother continued doing bicep curls in her hypnotic state of mind I started to take notice of the rippling shredded muscular detail in her two gigantic mountain sized, beefy thick muscular arms and they were totally astounding to see growing in size and girth with each bicep curl she did. Every time she reached the bicep curl bar up to her two huge beefy thick, muscular bowling ball sized shoulders which made her two huge basketball sized biceps that grew out even larger in her two protruding monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular upper arms. The top part of every one of my mother's bicep curls while she held her two gigantic mountain sized, beefy thick muscular arms so fully tensed, that it was totally petrified from the amount of gigantic amount of beefy muscle contracting against the law of gravity. I could easily tell that my mother squeezed her creamy white flesh so freaking hard, that she seemed to squeeze out every single drop of sweat from those to gigantic mountain sized, erupting muscular volcano peaks like they were both living a wet dream. A little bead of sweat first appeared right in the middle of what could only be described as an ocean of perspiration, and then almost immediately began it's enviable decent traveling way down the sides of my mother's two gigantic mountain sized, beefy thick muscular arms while it ran over and through massively huge, beefy thick rippling muscular shapes and indentations. I expected to see it keep flowing until it reached the bottom of my mother's two gigantic mountain sized, erupting muscular volcano peaked muscular arms, but instead it seemed like her now very tightly stretched creamy white skin was absorbing all of her perspiration, or rather evaporating it by the nuclear levels of my mother's own body heat, that she was now heavily producing during her weight lifting workout............................Then her two gigantic mountain sized, beefy thick muscular arms started loosing up as my mother lowered the bicep curl bar again, while her two gigantic mountain sized, erupting muscular volcano peaks began to melt back into their original positions without failing to convey their inherent powerful female strength. As the bicep curl bar reached the level of her pelvis, I again witnessed the display of monstrously huge, thickly ripped pulsating female muscularity all over again, except this time in reverse. Gigantic hard beefy muscular, female turgid tissue shifted underneath her creamy white skin, while my mother prepared herself for another round of the most marvelous female gun show I had ever seen. Luscious huge shapes like horseshoes and basketballs presented themselves, as the epitome of mighty female strength throughout every second of their unbelievable transformation from concrete pillars, to extremely bloated huge balloons formed the pinnacles of their amazing female muscle growth. Then once again my mother's two gigantic mountain sized, erupting volcano peaked muscular arms swelled up and ballooned out in the fireworks of pure female sensual magnificence. This went on rep after rep as my mother continued pumping out bicep curls as fast as she physically could while the digital counter on the bicep machine that now read; "2245 Bicep Curls," and the numbers still continued to increase on digital counter at the same speed as my mother was pumping out her bicep curls........................As my mother continued working doing bicep curls with three hundred and eighty pounds of steel weight disks on the universal weight lifting bicep machine, I then noticed that Emily Johnson had just finished doing her bench presses and after she got off the universal bench pressing machine, in her own hypnotic state of mind she walked over to the side of our new high tech home gym where the gym mats were on the concrete basement floor. As Emily Johnson walked right passed me where I had been watching my mother doing her bicep curls, I noticed that Emily Johnson's once old lady, saggy wrinkled, liver spotted blemished white skin was now a very tightly creamy white skin without any liver spots or blemishes on it at all, over her own monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular female physique. Which now made eighty year old Emily Johnson look at least forty eight years younger then she really was! As Emily Johnson laid face down on the gym mats and positioned herself into a push up position, I got the idea in my head to have some fun while seeing how physically strong this eighty year old woman was now. I then decided to climb onto her monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular back to add resistance to her push ups with my own two hundred and eighty five pounds of solid muscular male body weight. Emily Johnson who was so deep in her own hypnotic state of mind started doing her push ups without even noticing that I was sitting on top of her back!.......................As I climbed on to Emily Johnson's monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular back, I couldn't help but marvel at the symphony of such unbelievable female powerful strength and brawn that was underneath me now. Excellently proportioned her powerfully strong, thickly ripped muscular female physique impressed me even more at the mere monstrously hugeness Emily Johnson now had about her. As I sat on Emily Johnson's monstrously huge, thickly ripped, muscular back everything beneath my ass seemed rock solid in female muscularity. I then decided that the best way to enjoy Emily Johnson's push up ride while balancing my additional two hundred and eighty five pounds of solid muscular male body weight evenly to give her even more added resistance, was to straddle myself over the length of her monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular female physique. That was easier said then done, because Emily Johnson's thickly ripped muscular female physique was so insanely wide that first I had to step over her midsection first, which was comparatively narrow though thickly ripped muscular waist....................As my eyes looked in wonder at Emily Johnson's insanely wide back, of thick rippling female muscularity which spread out in front of me, that was now readily laying between my two legs as I straddled her huge beefy thick, ripped muscular female physique. Emily Johnson's two ridiculously broad muscular shoulders formed by two bowling ball sized beefy thick rippling deltoids, with two huge chunky thick, rippling ridges in between them that led up to her thickly rippling muscular bull sized neck. Emily Johnson's two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular arms were so freaking unbelievable to see and feel as her guns bulged massively out while she was pumping out one push up after another. A pair of gigantic hugely thick rippling muscular lats fanned out to create a dark shadow over the sides of her thickly ripped muscular torso, which also cast darkness over the beefy thick rippled set of six pack abdominal muscles. As Emily Johnson's immensely ample, hugely thick rippling muscular lats continued to spread out, then blossomed with an aesthetically hardened richness that featured striated carvings ridges unlike anything else I ever seen on a woman's body. Down the length from her thickly rippling muscular bull sized neck to her thickly ripped muscular  bubble shaped ass, ran a completely visible couple inches deep rift like an abyssal river bed. The entire top half of Emily Johnson's back billowed out with beefy thick, ripped female muscularity to an outstandingly vast span, that tapered off her two shoulders down to the small of her back, into a small waist that nevertheless felt very rippling beefy thick and solid as a rock to the touch......................As I began snaking myself up Emily Johnson's monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular female physique, while I continued straddling her as she continued pumping out one push up after another, I quickly realized that I had to spread my two legs apart quite wide to hang on, finally arriving to the point where my two feet were as far apart from it's other that they physically could possibly be, as I straddled Emily Johnson's gigantic mammoth mass of thickly beefy, rippling muscular female physique underneath my own body. Now hovering awkwardly while I move myself up as I continued to straddle her gigantic mammoth mass of female muscularity, until I was in a forward crouched position like one who was riding a racing bicycle. The only place I could put my two manly hands to hold on and stable myself with was on Emily Johnson's two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular arms. Her two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular arms felt like a layer of very smooth warm creamy white skin wrapped around a huge mountain of solid steel, that was as rigid like marble when they were relaxed, and not even trying to demonstrate their inherent powerful female strength. While they weren't budging or moving the tiniest bit as I rested my two hands on them, but they seemed to hardened up even more in response to the addition pressure of my body weight. I was now completely blown away of not only the look of, but also the feel of Emily Johnson's monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular female physique. One would think I would quickly get used to finding every part of her being as hard as iron, but with every single opportunity I got to touch Emily Johnson I was totally amazed at the utter density of her gigantic, beefy thick, rippling female muscularity.....................The monstrously huge size of her female physique was totally beyond incredible while it conveyed it's enormous beefy thick muscular female proportions without even needing to be looked at. I had to hold my two palms flat on the back of Emily Johnson's two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular arms with all of my fingers spread wide open just to get a good grip to hang on without falling off. As I straddled my body while crouching forward at the same time on this monstrously huge mass of hot beefy thick female muscular flesh, I really adored the sensation of my two open manly hands not being able to reach the edge of them. Technically the two beefy thick muscular mounds on Emily Johnson's two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular arms I was holding was rotund but it didn't feel like it. It's breadth was of such monumental proportions that it seemed like I was touching a solid, hard, flat surface like a boulder......................Then all of a sudden Emily Johnson's delicious body odor struck me and I then inhaled very deeply to breath it all in as the distinct scent of her powerful workout invaded my nose. For the past two and a half hours that I've been downstairs in our new high tech professional looking basement weight room watching both my mother and Emily Johnson, while they were both under some strange hypnotic trance doing their super inhumanly body building workouts, I had gotten quite use to and now really enjoyed the ubiquitous flavorful scent of both of their heavily sweating body odor while they were working out. Both of my mother's and Emily Johnson's heavily sweaty body odor was now like a rich perfume as it came back to me in all it's odorous female muscular glory. I kept myself from licking my lips so I could sample some of her heavy body odor rich perfume in my mouth as I caught myself gripping Emily Johnson's two prodigious muscular arms with my two manly hands as close to I could ever encompass them. Rubbing my thumb over her extremely sweaty, creamy white skin that was coated in a layer of Emily Johnson's savory perspiration, I tried to get as much as possible on it for future purposes that would come later when I was alone. End Of Part 4                                                                                                                                   
                                                                                        
                                                                                       

Comments

Popular Posts