Be Very Careful When Your Wife Starts Working Out At A Local Gym!-3


After three months of grueling, rigorous, daily work outs lifting weights at Alpha Women's Gym, I started noticing some serious changes to my wife's body! Cathy had gained, not lost 90 pounds of solid muscle with 0% body fat, and her all ready demanding sexual appetite increased like crazy! Not only did my wife Cathy now want sex every night, but she would wake me up every morning at 4am, so she could get her prework out fuck, and male tester one from me as she sucked my dick dry. "BOY DID MY WIFE GET HER MOJO BACK!!!" Then Cathy would get dressed in her tight light blue tank top with Alpha Women's Gym stenciled over a cartoon muscle woman and blue spandex shorts that fit very tightly over her muscular female physique, then grab her gym bag and drove over to the gym. I was proud that my wife Cathy's 5 foot 9 body went from being fat and flabby to super fit, but I felt that she had put on too much muscle, a little too fast, and I started to wonder if Cathy was doing steroids? I knew nothing about the two high powered mega vitamin enriched steroid shakes that Cathy's personal trainer was feeding her every day, or about the two deep muscle massages, with the H.G.H. enriched steroid cream Lisa was giving my wife Cathy, before and after every work out. In fact I really didn't know how much Cathy was seriously starting to enjoy these massages, or how Lisa really started seriously enjoying giving my wife Cathy these massages, but sometimes Cathy didn't come home from her grueling, rigorous daily work outs till after 10:30 at night! Once I asked Cathy why she was so late, and her response to me was; "Darling, once you start lifting weights and body building, you become a slave to your own body." Then Cathy picked me up in her muscular arms, and carried me into our bed room to fuck my brains out again!.........Now after three long months of my wife Cathy's grueling, rigorous daily weight lifting work outs, Cathy had the female physique of a heavy weight professional female body builder, about 11 weeks out from competition! Cathy had no desire to compete, even when Lisa her personal trainer brought up the subject once during one of Cathy's deep muscle massages. Cathy thought that it was a stupid sport, and wanted nothing to do with it.......One night as Cathy walked naked into our bed room right after taking a shower, as she was brushing her hair, I was amazed at how her now huge, bulging, ripped biceps flexed and contracted with each stroke she did with her hair brush. I couldn't keep wondering any more and desperately wanted to know, so I asked very pleadingly; "Cathy, may I measure you to see how big your muscles really are?" Cathy looked at me with a very smart smirk on her face, while her right hand pulled open her night stand draw and after pulling out a tape measure, Cathy said while tossing me the tape measure; "Knock your self out darling, but drop your undies first and do it naked, OK. I want to see what a real hard on you get by measuring my muscles!" After I caught the tape measure, I removed my shorts, and was ready to get off our bed, when Cathy stopped me short with her strength, by lightly placing her right hand on my chest, as she said; "What a second Stew, let me pump myself up a bit for you before you measure my muscles, OK?" Then Cathy threw herself face down on our thick carpeted bed room floor, and started doing push-ups! I couldn't believe what she just said; "Pump herself up?" Cathy already had enough bugling, ripped muscle, and they already looked pumped up enough for her to be The Incredible She-Hulk!.......As I watched her pumping out push-ups at a very fast clip, I couldn't help notice how Cathy's thick V-tapered muscular back was flexing in and out, and Cathy's already huge, bulging trapezoid muscles were flaring out to twice their already huge size, and with each back flex she did, made my wife's flexing trapezoid muscles looked like two violent, hungry cobras trying to break out from beneath her milky white skin! In less then five minutes, my wife pumped out 250 military push-ups without getting even a little bit winded at all! Then after she finished her 250TH push-up, while she still lay ed in a military push-up position, Cathy turned her head towards me, and with that same very smart smirk on her face, and said; "Get on my back darling, I need your extra body weight to help give me more weight resistance." So I jumped on for a ride! Cathy then pumped out another 300 military push-ups with me on her back without stopping once, even faster then before, and as much as I enjoyed my ride, I had a hard time hanging on! Then Cathy rolled over, and lifted me up like I was a rag doll, and playfully flopped me down on our bed, then as Cathy stood in front of me holding her hands on her thick muscular hips and with her strong muscular legs apart, she said sounding very sure of herself; "OK Stew measure away, I'm sure 550 push-ups pumped me up enough to be measured!"............I started at my wife's now thick muscular neck, and gradually worked my way down with the tape measure. Cathy's thick muscular neck measured 45 inches round, from the back measured 42 inches straight from one of her muscular cannon ball sizes shoulders to the other. Cathy's chest which was a 44D when I had married her, now measured with thick slabs of muscle under her ample breasts, a huge 54 triple D, once she took a deep breath and inhaled, the tape measure wasn't long enough to measure my wife's chest. Cathy's nipples measured 4 inches, and erect measured 9 and a half inches. Cathy's upper arms UN-flex measured 41 inches, and with a three tier bicep with horse shoe sized triceps topped off with a soft ball size muscle on top measured in at 59 and three quarter inches. Cathy's waist line which once had a very flabby pot belly, now measured 4 inches and had a flat as a board stomach with a six pack set of abs, that looked like they were as as strong as a cinder block wall! Cathy's thick muscular hips measured at 34 inches. Cathy's strong thick muscular thighs unflexed were 56 inches round, and flexed were 62 inches round. Cathy's now very muscular diamond shape calves measured at 32 inches round unflexed, and flexed they measured at 48 inches round! As my wife quietly stood there letting me measure her, she continued watching my dick grow even more harder then before as I continued to measure her fantastic muscular body. I just finished measuring her calves, Cathy pulled the tape measure away from me, as she said; "OK Stew, show n tell is over, now it's time to give your woman what she really wants!" Then Cathy tossed me again on to our bed, a little more forceful this time, then she snaked up towards my huge hard on and started giving me a blow job...........As Cathy was seriously working on me to get some sperm to help feed her sexual hunger, I was thinking to myself; No woman could ever get this big, ripped, and muscular in only three months, so I had to ask her; "Cathy, have you been using steroids?" Cathy stopped sucking my dick and looked up at me with a very serious look on her face, as she asked; "Why would you ask me that Stew?" "Well Cathy, I have no other explanation on how you got so muscular and huge in only three months." With the same serious look on her face, but now with a thick blue vein bulging out the side of Cathy's muscular neck while her face started turning a deep dark red, Cathy replied in a rage of anger; "Stew, I've been working like a slave at the gym to become a better woman for you, I've built this body just for you and only you! You asked me a question that should be kept a secret between me and my personal trainer!" Then Cathy got up and put her hands on her muscular hips, and started flexing like crazy as she said; "You asked me if I'm doing steroids, well darling I wasn't happy being your little chubby, fat out of shape wife, so to answer your qestion darling is, YES I'M DOING STREOIDS! HOW DO YOU THINK MY BODY HAD GOTTEN THIS PERFECT IN SUCH A SHORT TIME!" Then before I could say word, Cathy grabbed her track suit and changed on her way to the front door, and when she exited through it, she slammed it so hard Cathy ripped the door off it's hinges! End Of Part 3        

           

Comments

Popular Posts