Dynamite Debbie The Strongest Wife In The World!-1

As the audience was giving my extremely super humanly strong, huge massively thick engorged muscular wife Debbie who had just won the heavy weight championship of the strongest woman in the world contest, a standing ovation while she stood on stage at the Lakewood Civic Center holding up a 100,000 pound cast iron barbell over her head with both her thick beefy engorged muscular arms flexing and swelling out to unbelievable muscular proportions. It was very clear by the three judges score cards that all read a perfect 10, that my wife Debbie had beaten the other 19 extremely strong muscular female contestants and was now known as the new female titan champion of; "The 2014 World's Strongest Woman Contest!" I know it's hard to believe looking now at my huge massively thick engorged muscular wife who uses the stage name of Dynamite Debbie, as she stands only at five foot five inches in height and a very solid 480 pounds of 100% massively thick engorged, beefy female muscle with 0% body fat, while Debbie continues to hold up that 100,000 pound cast iron barbell above her head showing off her super humanly female strength, that only four years ago my wife Debbie McGuire was just a normal average housewife who weighed 135 pounds with a slightly skinny curvy, well toned female figure. I know now what you've going to ask me; "What inspired my average normal wife to transform herself into this super humanly strong, massively thick engorged beefy muscular super woman you now see before you, and why did my wife want to enter; The Strongest Woman In The World Contest?" Well my wife's incredible superior female muscular development transformation from a normal housewife to a super humanly strong, massively thick engorged, beefy muscular woman started almost accidentally four years earlier after I had my near fatal car accident on January 3RD, 2011. Debbie's magnificent super humanly strong, massively thick engorged female, beefy muscular development started slowly at first but soon it quickly picked up speed like a snow ball rolling down a mountain growing even more humongous as time went on!..................{2011} On January 3RD while I was driving home in my car from the gravel company where I worked as a dump truck driver, a drunk driver swerved into my lane and ran head on into my car. After my near fatal car accident, I had messed up my back so bad that I could no longer work for a living and after two major back operations I had to go on Social Security disability for my back injuries. Since I was no longer able to work for a living and my social security disability check was only half of what my yearly salary had once been, my wife Debbie after 15 years of being a stay at home housewife went back out into the work force to find a job to help supplement our yearly income and to help pay the bills. Being that my wife Debbie hadn't worked in 15 years outside of being a house wife, Debbie didn't have a lot of up to date current workable skills that most employers were looking for these days, so the best my wife could get for employment was working the over night shift in the produce department at Shop Rite three days a week. Every night when my wife was scheduled to work in the produce department at Shop Rite, her department manager gave Debbie all the hard dirty jobs that no one else wanted to do on the night shift. Everything from mopping the refrigerated store room to lifting and stacking all the heavy produce crates, in between slicing and cutting up fruit to make packaged fruit salads. For the first couple of weeks every morning after my wife came home from work, every entire muscle on Debbie's body ached so badly that I had to give her a complete erotic full body massage that always led us to a fantastic bout of love making where I injected a generous amount of male testosterone sperm into my wife's now very horny wet vagina, which always made her tired aching muscles feel a whole lot better!................One Friday night when my wife was off from work and we were laying in bed together naked watching television I was surfing through our satellite package with the remote control to see what was on. When I reached the history channel there was a documentary about the history of female body building. "Stan leave that on." Debbie said; "I'd like to watch this." Since I've always fantasized about and had a secret sexual fetish for strong powerful, thickly muscular female body builder women, I was very happy not to disagree with Debbie about watching this television program. Fifteen minutes through the program while we were cuddling together in bed, I happened to notice a slightly different change in my wife's other wise thin slightly well toned left arm. At first I couldn't believe my own eyes when my wife casually moved over closer to me and as she hugged me closer to her, Debbie's thin slightly well toned left bicep popped up into a small golf ball sized muscle, that gave me one hell of a hard on when I reached over to feel how semi hard it felt! Whatever it was the show about the history of female body building, or the new hard golf ball sized bicep muscle I had just felt on my wife's slightly well toned left arm, or a combination of both, I started getting one major large erection as I half jokingly said; "You know Deb. I bet if you started working out lifting weights and seriously built up your body like those women did, you could enter female body building contests and make a lot of money doing sports endorsements in magazines, television, and on the Internet." My wife who felt my growing erection said as she climbed up on top while injection my now very large erection into her now very wet vagina between her legs with a slight girlish giggle in her voice; "Well Stan we could leave that subject open for discussion later darling but first things first, BECAUSE NOW I NEED TO FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF MY MAN!" Then Debbie and I started fucking the shit out of each other till we were both ready to almost pass out from shear sexual exhaustion! Throughout our entire marriage I have always had a great sexual relationship with my wife, and after Debbie started working out lifting weights to build up her body, our sex life only got better as time went on!!....................The next morning my wife got up early and left at 7:30 am to go shopping and she didn't get back till 11:45 am. I was sitting at our kitchen table surfing the Internet on my lap top computer when Debbie came in our back door and said; "Stan I need your help unloading the car because I've made a lot of purchases today." "Not a problem sweetheart." I replied while getting up from the kitchen chair and headed towards the back door; "I'm always glad to help the love of my life." As I exited out the back door and headed towards the car I thought I was helping my wife unload grocery bags to bring into the house, but when I got out and opened the rear door to Debbie's 2009 Mercury Mountaineer I couldn't believe what I had found inside! In the back of my wife's S.U.V. was a weight bench with two barbell and dumbbell poles, a weight rack with steel dumbbells that ranged from 5 pounds to 500 pounds, and at least 30 steel weight disks of different sizes that ranged in weight from 5 pounds to 500 pounds. The larger steel weight disks were so heavy that both Debbie and I would have to carry them one at a time together to get them into the house. "What's all this honey?" I asked in total surprise at what I saw, because I didn't think last night my wife took me very seriously about starting to workout lifting weights to build up her body. "Well darling I have a special surprise for you." Debbie said while smiling at me very warmly as she wrapped both her arms around my waist; "I decided to take your advise Stan and start working out lifting weights to build up my body, and I'm doing it just for you darling." "That's great Deb." I said sounding very happy that my wife was going to start lifting weights to build up her muscles, which was starting my huge erection to grow extremely fast in my jeans, while I just fantasized about what my wife's body was going to look like all ripped and pumped up with female muscularity in the near future. "Darling I'm glad that's going to make you very happy that I'm getting into body building." Debbie said as she stroked my crotch making my large erection grow even larger in my jeans; "But it's not going to happen over night Stan. It's going to take me at least a year or more of heavy daily workouts to become the muscular wife you want me to be babe." Then my wife reached into the back of her S.U.V. and pulled out a very large thick book that she held up in front of me; "I bought this book at Barns and Nobles this morning." It the complete encyclopedia of female body building, which would in time become my wife's body building bible. "This book Stan." My wife continued to say; "Contains every thing from weight lifting workout programs to diet programs. Tonight and all day tomorrow I'm going to read this book and memorize it from cover to cover because Monday morning I'm planning to start working out and maybe in a year or so I could possibly enter a female body building contest and win first prize just for you darling." "That's great Deb." I said; "But do you think you could build up your body into one of a true female body builder all by yourself?" "Well Stan." My wife said sounding very annoyed that I've her asked a very stupid question; "Money is very tight for us these days and we can't very well buy me an expensive gym membership and hire an even more expensive personal trainer for me. Besides Stan I have you to be my personal trainer and I want you to push me as physically hard on my all workouts as you do in our bedroom when we've having sex." "Okay Deb." I agreed; "But wasn't this weight equipment very expensive?" "No Stan it wasn't and I got a very good deal on all of it." My wife replied with a very serious tone in her voice; "I bought the weight bench, weight rack, dumbbells, and the four hundred pound set of steel weights together for $45.00 at the local flea market downtown. Now let's get my exercise equipment into the house right away because it looks like it's going to start raining any minute." "Yes darling." I replied as I started helping my wife unload her S.U.V............That night and all day Sunday, Debbie read her female body building book while she made notes about workouts and diet plans on a legal pad. After she had made all the notes she needed, my wife then stripped down to her panties and after she had me weigh her on our bathroom scale, measure her with a tape measure and with a small gage that analyzed her body fat count, Debbie said after all her physical results were in while she was consulting her female body builder's book and reading the fat analysis chart; "Well Stan according to the book I'm going to have to lose at least 20 pounds to burn off all my extra unwanted body fat before I could seriously consider building up my muscles. Phase one of my body building program is going to have to be a high impact workout with a lot of cardio and light weights till I lose 100% of my body fat." "Okay Deb." Was all I could reply to my wife's statement.............The next morning and every other morning thereafter for the next three months straight no matter what the weather was and whatever my wife worked the night before or not at her job, Debbie would be on our patio wearing her sweat outfit at 8 am jumping rope for thirty minutes straight without stopping. After she finished jumping rope, I would follow my wife with our car while she ran two miles a day. After her 2 mile run when we got back to our house as tired as Debbie was, she pushed herself to do fifty jumping jacks, fifty sit ups, fifty stomach crunches, fifty military push ups, and fifty chin ups on a thick branch of a large oak tree growing in our backyard. Then my wife would come into the house and spend another four hours straight working out doing many sets of reps with light weights. Not only was my wife working out very hard every day but she was dieting just as hard! My wife went on such a very strict 800 calorie a day diet, that she not only cut out eating junk food but eating almost everything else altogether as well! Every morning for breakfast and lunch, Debbie would only drink one diet weight losing shake to help curb her appetite to lose weight, and for dinner she only ate a small plain green salad. While my wife was on this very strict 800 calorie a day diet, Debbie was extremely very short tempered just like any other woman who was on a very strict diet, and I couldn't wait till she started phase two of her body building program. Anything had to be better then this starving hungry, angry monster my wife had now become, but somehow I learned to deal with Debbie's new angry mood swings! Finally by the second of April my wife had me again weigh and measure her..............When Debbie stepped on to our bathroom scale it now read 115 pounds. As I measured my wife's entire now very skinny body with the tape measure I noticed that she had lost most of her curves and now had a very straight figure which I now found too skinny to be attracted to. Even though my wife had lost so much weight and you could now see an imprint of her ribcage underneath the skin of her stomach, none of Debbie's skin was lose or sagging on her now skinny frame. All over my wife's now very skinny body her skin was as tight as the skin on top of a drum with a very slightly small muscle development. Almost as if she was reading my mind Debbie said; "Don't worry darling I just stripped off all the unwanted body fat from my body right down to it's chassis. As soon as I seriously start working out lifting weights and building up my body with thick solid beefy muscle, my curves will come back and THEN SOME." Then after I took the small gage and measured Debbie's body fat which was now 0%, my wife jumped for joy and did a couple of  cartwheels across our carpeted bedroom floor as she cheered; "YA FOR ME! I LOST ALL MY BODY FAT AND NOW I COULD START PHASE TWO OF MY BODY BUILDING PROGRAM TO BUILD UP MY MUSCLES BIG AND STRONG FOR THE MAN I LOVE!" Then after my wife got dressed in a short sleeved blouse and a pair of jeans that now hung too largely on her now skinny frame, Debbie went out to shop at General Nutrition Center to see what kind of body building protein shakes, muscle building multi vitamins, and other muscle growing enhancement supplements my wife was possibly going to need for phase two of her body building program. Later that evening my wife came home from G.N.C. with at least fifty cartons or more containing every body building protein shake, mega multi body building vitamin, and every other body building supplement the store sold. It looked like Debbie had bought out the store's entire inventory!..............Starting the next morning at 8 am and every other morning afterwards for the next eight months straight, no matter if my wife worked the night before on her job or not, I started Debbie on the most physically grueling weight lifting workout program I could come up with. For the first week I started my wife doing 10 reps with 5 pounds on every weight lifting exercise she did. Then every week afterwards I increased the amount of reps Debbie did by adding 5 more reps to each one of her weight lifting exercises while I also increased the amount of weight she was lifting by 5 pounds. As time went on I couldn't believe how fast the steel weight disks were increasing as well as the number of sets reps my wife was working out lifting weights with! By the end of the year my wife could bench press the amount of her own body weight! While I watched my wife working out lifting weights as hard as I could physically push her to lift, Debbie had a very strange, almost hypnotic look in her eyes as well as a very determined look on her face, that said; "I'm going to workout as physically hard as I can lifting weights to build up my body, JUST TO PLEASE MY MAN!" As my wife worked out pumping out rep after rep she did, Debbie would start chanting out loud to herself over and over while she did her weight lifting exercises; "I MUST GET EVEN BIGGER, STRONGER, AND MORE MUSCULAR TO BECOME THE WIFE MY HUSBAND TRULY DESIRES ME TO BE!"..........By the end of the first month my wife was bench pressing four sets of reps at 25 pounds. Just like my wife's workout program had changed, so did Debbie's diet as well! Every morning as soon as my wife got dressed to have her daily weight lifting workout, the first thing Debbie did was take a large handful of mega multi body building vitamins while she drank a large glass of dozen raw eggs, then my wife ate an entire pound of bacon. During the day while Debbie was busy working out lifting weights, our blender on our kitchen counter top was running continuously making one high protein muscle building shake after another that Debbie gulped down every hour on the hour as she continued working out! Then for lunch and dinner my wife ate a very large meal of either beef, chicken, or fish with a very large spinach salad on the side, and in time as Debbie had promised me earlier, her curves had come back, AND THEN SOME as my wife's body started becoming more sculpted with beefy solid 100% female muscle! Every morning before my wife started her daily weight lifting workout and four times every day in between her weight lifting working outs, Debbie would get my erection up and very hard by flexing her growing female muscles in front of me so she could go down on my huge cock and start giving me a blow job till I shot a very large wad of male testosterone sperm down her throat, which Debbie swallowed very eagerly. My wife was planning on getting as much protein as she physically could on a daily bases to fuel her hungry growing female muscularity! End Of Part 1            
                                                                      

Comments

  1. Good start! I like what I'm reading so far, and I love that you established how big and strong she eventually got, it will be fun seeing her get that way. And all of the lusty muscle sex her and her husband will be having on the way there as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent start!, I can't wait to see where this is going.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts