Dynamite Debbie The Strongest Wife In The World!-3

The next morning at 8 am as I was making my wife's large protein powered breakfast, Debbie came home from work and as she entered through our backdoor into the kitchen, she said while she greeted me with a kiss and a very large bear hug; "Morning darling. Give me twenty minutes to eat my breakfast and change into my workout clothes, and then I'll be ready to start my daily weight lifting workout. "Okay Deb." I replied. After my wife ate a dozen scrambled eggs, an entire 20 once porterhouse steak which she washed down with two large protein shakes, Debbie then headed towards our bedroom to change into her workout clothes.............As soon as my wife got undressed out of her work uniform, she quickly grabbed her workout clothes and headed to our bathroom. Once inside our bathroom after Debbie closed and locked the door behind her, my wife quickly went into the bathroom closet and took out her secret stash of Gin-Ti-Sui, the all natural extremely powerful muscle enhancement drug that Debbie had bought yesterday afternoon from her friend Alice. After my wife closed the lid on the toilet and sat down on top of it, Debbie quickly took out one of the small bottles that held a burgundy colored red liquid inside, and quickly emptied it as she filled up one of those hypodermic needles till it reached 100 milligrams that her friend Alice had provided with my wife's supply of Gin-Ti-Sui. "Okay Deb." My wife said out loud to herself in our bathroom, right before Debbie gave herself her first injection of Gin-Ti-Sui; "Here's to the start of becoming a professional female power lifter and professional strong woman!" Then as my wife held the hypodermic needle in her right hand while she then injected it into a blue vein in her left hyper shredded ripped muscular left forearm. After my wife injected herself she put the empty hypodermic needle down on the bathroom's vanity, right before her entire hyper shredded muscular female physique felt like it was on fire! As her body started to heat up immensely, my wife's eyes rolled into the back of her head as Debbie's entire hyper shredded muscular physique started violently shaking like she was having major convulsions, till what felt like a nuclear explosion of a super amount of super human strength and energy exploded in every hyper shredded muscle group of my wife's entire body! "WHOA BOY!" Debbie said surprisingly to herself as she quickly came down from her power over load strength and energy high; "Alice wasn't kidding when she told me Gin-Ti-Sui had one hell of a kick back!" Then while every muscle on my wife's entire hyper shredded muscular body was burning with pure desire to start exercising and being worked out. Debbie quickly got dressed in her workout clothes and after she hid her Chinese natural muscle enhancement drugs back in our bathroom closet, my wife came running into our kitchen while feeling her strength and energy buzz at full level as said very energetically; "Come on darling hurry up, I can't wait to start my daily weight lifting workout today." "Right behind you Deb." I replied as I followed my wife out the backdoor who was running all the way towards our two car detachable garage where her home gym was set up Unbeknown to me from the first day that my wife had started taking the very powerfully strong Chinese muscle enhancement drug, I saw a 10% increase in Debbie's strength and stamina after her first injection that steadily slowly increased every day to 100% over the next twenty four months!.............As soon as I arrived at our two car detachable garage I heard the rhythmic steel clanging noises and the heavy human grunts which only grew louder as I entered our two car detachable garage through the side door, as I saw my wife laying on her back on the weight bench doing bench presses with a barbell that had 75 pounds of steel weight disks on each side. "That's odd." I had thought to myself as I was watch Debbie  doing bench presses; "Just yesterday during her weight lifting workout Deb was struggling like crazy to be able to bench press 120 pounds of steel weights, and today she's bench pressing 150 pounds of steel weights as easily as if it was as light as a feather." As I continued watching my wife pumping out rep after rep of bench presses, Debbie had a very determined controlled hypnotic look in her eyes while she was concentrating very hard on bench pressing her heavy barbell slowly up and down. As my wife was laying on her back with the 150 pound barbell in both her strong hands pressing it straight up from her chest, Debbie's legs were spread apart to balance her hyper shredded muscular body while her feet were planted firmly on the ground. As my wife continued working out doing bench presses Debbie was chanting out loud to herself over and over in a very strange hypnotic tone; "I MUST GET EVEN BIGGER, EVEN STRONGER, AND EVEN MORE MUSCULAR TO SERIOUSLY BECOME THE WIFE MY HUSBAND TRULY DESIRES ME TO BE!".............My wife would get so sexually intense with each muscle pump she'd do during each one of her weight lifting workouts. Unfortunately for me Debbie was wearing tight sweat pants so I couldn't see between her warm, moist inner hyper shredded muscular thighs shimming in the florescent light of our garage, but it still excited me to see the moist area in the crotch of my wife's sweat pants growing even larger as Debbie continued steadily pumping iron while she was having mini muscle pump orgasms. The outlines of my wife's hyper shredded bloated muscular legs against the tight sweat pants were twitching underneath the tightly stretched fabric with every move, constantly tensing up and relaxing with each bench press Debbie did. As my eyes were wondering over my wife's tight, swollen sweat pants I wished Debbie wasn't wearing them, because I liked looking at her naked hyper shredded beefy muscular legs. I started shifting my eye sight north and saw that the bottom of my wife's white T-shirt had slightly ridden up to expose the first row of Debbie's solidly chiseled cobblestone six pack muscular abs, which were reflecting the florescent garage lights while it glistened on Debbie sweaty skin. The lattice of my wife's fantastic set of six pack set of abs swelled up as they flexed out to their max, with each time Debbie inhaled, then relaxed with she exhaled. Every single one of my wife's muscular chiseled brick like abs was protruding out from the area around them, while staying slightly tensed in order to keep Debbie's body straight. That was the beauty of watching my wife during her weight lifting workouts. While Debbie was doing bench presses, a weight lifting exercise to develop her pectoral muscles, I loved to watch my wife's entire super humanly strong, hyper shredded, beefy muscular female physique come alive while it moved in a symphony of very enticing female muscularity!...........The rest of my wife's tightly thick chiseled muscular abs disappeared under her tight white T-shirt but remained perfectly visible, forming waves underneath the stretched white material. The white material of my wife's tight T-shirt quickly bulged high into the air as it encompassed a magnificent set of double B cup sized coconut breasts that looked like they were also slowly growing even bigger with each bench press Debbie did. I then wondered to myself how physically huge was my wife's tits going to become in time as Debbie continued lifting weights to build up her muscular body even larger. I could feel the sexual heat rising in my body, while I started getting one HELL of a large erection in my jeans, as I watched my wife raise her hyper shredded beefy muscular arms up to pump out another bench press rep with her 150 pound barbell, while Debbie's coconut sized tits got squished between them during every rep! Then when my wife slowly lowered the 150 pound barbell down again, Debbie's coconut sized tits immediately returned to their original shape of perfect roundness, while looking slightly larger then they had a moment before! At the same time my wife's coconut sized tits were subjected to the constant movements of Debbie's hyper shredded, thick beefy pectoral muscles underneath, bouncing up and down with every flex my wife did, taking the supple tissue of her coconut sized tits along with them for the ride, which made her coconut sized tits sway and wobble no-stop as Debbie continued bench pressing.............. The root for this hypnotizing animation laid just a bit farther north, right where the fabric of my wife's white T-shirt descended from her ample breasts back to Debbie's impervious creamy white skin. My wife's pectoral muscles were quickly becoming plates of armor, which swell up to such fantastic unbelievable proportions, that they almost looked like they were ready to jump off Debbie's hyper shredded, thick beefy muscular body! They showed through my wife's tight white T-shirt, with a nice muscular cleavage around  the bottom of Debbie's thick muscular bull neck line with the shapes of deep, wide plates spreading it's incredible visibly. It almost looked like my wife was wearing a bulletproof vest under her tight white T-shirt! Flexing and relaxing in a rhythmic fashion, they pushed against my wife's tight white T-shirt due to their growing unnatural size, whatever Debbie was flexing them or not! My wife's sides were adorned with amazingly growing beefy muscular bat wings as Debbie stretched her hyper shredded beefy muscular arms towards the ceiling with each bench press she did, making her hyper shredded beefy muscular back flare out to unbelievable proportions. It was broad, thick beefy muscular meat that formed on my wife's lats, filling out Debbie's tight white T-shirt completely as they spread out from her rear. Even though this was only a small part of my wife's vastly growing hyper shredded, beefy muscular expansive back, one could tell by Debbie frame that she was a growing hyper shredded, massively strong woman in the making!.............My wife's hyper shredded, beefy muscular arms slowly entered my vision as Debbie lowered the 150 pound barbell down to her chest, with me finding myself stifling a loud; "GASP!" a second later! My wife's guns were a lot larger now then they had been a couple of days ago! The hyper shredded, beefy muscles on Debbie's arms jutted out with unbelievable, incomparable curves as my wife held the 150 pound barbell for a moment, allowing me to examine those beefy slabs of meat. Though obviously bench pressing doesn't involve weight training the biceps, my wife's hyper shredded, thick beefy guns were still bulging profusely out to their max due to Debbie's bent arms, which filled out her short white sleeves like they were especially sewn around them! I then realized that my wife was wearing one of her tight white T-shirts that was already slightly ripped where Debbie's hyper shredded, thick beefy arms formed the biggest peaks! It looked like my wife would probably only need to do one powerful flex for Debbie to ultimately destroy them!..............Suddenly my wife benched the 150 pound barbell up again while Debbie stretched her arms which made those triceps transform from round thick beefy flesh to fat hyper shredded, rolls of thick beefy muscle right in front of me. When tensed, they formed a dense sausage, a worm of hard meat, sticking out of her two limbs extremely hard and impenetrable and looked just as impressively shaped like a big semi circle of a side of beef. My wife's hyper shredded, thick beefy biceps were quite extraordinary when they were rolled up into a ball, and were just as impressive in this expanded state, still ballooning out to their max, which gave Debbie's white short sleeves a very hard time encompassing all that hard muscle mass! They flowed into two brawny forearms made of thick cords of solid thick beefy muscular tissue, that throbbed because my wife was gripping the 150 pound barbell so tightly! There was a thick blue vein running from each one of Debbie's hands and down over her two hyper shredded, thick beefy muscular arms, which showed how much my wife was pumping herself up! Debbie hyper shredded, thick beefy physique was quivering slightly, as it was fighting to continue bench pressing that 150 pound barbell properly, and my wife continued to grunt extremely loud as Debbie benched pressed that 150 pound steel barbell further up into the air above her chest..............My wife's very strong hyper shredded, thick beefy muscular arms were connected to the broadest rack of shoulders that anyone had ever seen on a woman. The sheer width of Debbie's growing hyper shredded, beefy female muscularity was simply amazing to see, spreading far wider than the narrow weight bench that was supporting my wife's strong female physique while she continued bench pressing. My wife simply had the perfect genetics to get such a muscular female build, very firm and robust, large and thickly muscular, with very strong bones. An advantage my wife used perfectly by pumping it up with heavy weights, evidenced not only by Debbie's now bowling ball sized, thick beefy muscular shoulders bustling underneath the white fabric of her T-shirt. Tight bowling ball sized globes of rock hard solid creamy white skin made up my wife's deltoids, with every single strand of muscular tissue fiber billowing to give Debbie her now trademark awesome look of female muscularity vastness! Each of these globes were seated on top of one beefy thick, chunky pipe of flesh leading to my wife's thick beefy, muscular bull neck, a work of art created by many heavy shrugs right here in Debbie's home gym. My wife's thick beefy muscular traps were swelling with each minor adjustment to balance themselves, while Debbie's immensely muscular, thick beefy neck pulsated throughout every repetition!............Then an even loud roaring; "GRUNT!" from my wife made me look at her face that still held the same determined controlled hypnotic look in her eyes, while Debbie was still concentrating very hard bench pressing her 150 pound barbell, signifying that my wife was starting to struggle lifting the weight she was bench pressing. "That's understandable." I thought to myself; "Since my wife had already pumped out four and a half sets of reps with 30 more extra pounds of steel weights then Debbie had been bench pressed yesterday, and she had been at it for awhile now." My wife then inhaled very heavily as she slowly lowered the 150 pound barbell to her chest, to lift it up for yet another rep. Debbie face was turning a bright red from exhaustion as she gritted her teeth, now showing an even more intensely strained expression of stark determination to continue bench pressing! Her eyes focused on the 150 pound barbell staring directly at the spot in mid-air where the barbell had to go, while my wife's forehead was tense and furrowed with heavy beads of sweat pouring down Debbie's face, while the corners of her mouth were pulled back, revealing her gritted teeth clenched together extremely tightly, while my wife only let out a muffled; "UGH!" Even though my wife had her light brown hair tied back in a pony tail, several strands of her hair got loose and stuck to her now very sweaty creamy white skin. Debbie was well on her way of becoming an effigy of the female power lifter and strong woman she desired to become! My wife's creamy white skin was now covered in heavy perspiration which glistened like diamonds under the florescent lighting in our garage. Beads of my wife's sweat were constantly gathering over Debbie's face and body, occasionally forming little puddles before suddenly trickling down her neck and cheeks in small fast rivulets. They either dripped on to the weight lifting bench or were soaked up by the white fabric of my wife's T-shirt...........My wife's face then twisted with a great deal of effort as Debbie had to exert a great deal more strength and stamina to continue bench pressing the 150 pound barbell. At that moment I couldn't help think how beautiful my wife looked. It's hard to believe how such an angelic face like Debbie's can distort itself to such a grimace of such heavy struggle and exertion, but it was so sexually stimulating to me! I had always been attracted to my wife since the first time I had met her sixteen years ago, but as Debbie started to show such incredible female strength while building up an even more smoking hot hyper shredded, thick beefy muscular female physique, it only maximum increased my sexual levels to want to FUCK MY WIFE, even more! Personally I couldn't think of any other hotter and more sexual things that my mighty wife could display, then her incredible super human strength!..............It had only been fifteen minutes since I entered our garage, but I quickly realized my wife was so zoned out doing bench presses, that Debbie was totally oblivious that I was even there. My wife seems to go into some kind of hypnotic trance while she's working out lifting weights, unaware of anyone or anything around her. Even as Debbie had finished bench pressing her fifth set of reps and cradled the 150 pound barbell back on the weight bench, it took her a couple of seconds to return to the present. Pushing oneself to one's physical limits lifting weights like my wife had been doing for the past year, apparently take up all the attention Debbie could muster. Then as my wife moved on to continue the rest of her daily complete upper and lower body weight lifting workout, and my wife continued to push herself even harder then before on each weight lifting exercise she did, till Debbie totally exhausted herself on the last set of reps she did!...........After my wife completed her daily weight lifting workout in only half the time that it normally took her to do, Debbie said to me while she was toweling off her sweaty hyper shredded, thick beefy muscular female physique; "Darling I still feel like I have a lot of energy to burn off, so I'd like to have you follow me while I going running." "Okay Deb." I replied, then I got the keys for our Mercury Mountaineer and met my wife outside in our driveway. When my wife wanted to go for a run I thought it would only be for her normal two miles, but instead Debbie ran for six miles straight without slowing down or tiring out whatsoever, and for three of those six miles my wife ran on the Interstate at 65 MPH!.............Not only was Gin-Ti-Sui the all natural extremely powerful muscle enhancement drug increasing my wife's strength and stamina at an accelerated rate to help her workout lifting weights even harder then before, It was also increasing Debbie's appetite for pure protein as well! My wife was eating four large platters of raw red meat every day and drinking 8 protein shakes a day, while taking what Debbie called her blow job breaks six times a day. My wife would take six, fifteen minute breaks a day during her daily weight lifting workouts to suck on my already large erection till I shot a wad of male testosterone sperm down Debbie's throat. After I shot my wad down her throat my wife would lick my dick clean of any left over male testosterone sperm dripping out, then after she was finished Debbie would always say; "AW! THE BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS!" End Of Part 3                                                                                                                      

Comments

  1. Very nicely put together chapter, I do like what I'm seeing here as far as building the story up slowly, while still using a lot of nice description for Deb's muscles. And I do like what you did there at the end, having her triple her normal running workout, and in the process show incredible speed and stamina while doing it, I wonder what drivers on the highway were thinking, being passed by a woman running, despite the fact that they were going like 55 or 60 mph at the time? I would've probably pulled over because I'd be close to an earth-shattering orgasm, myself. Really looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you've enjoying it, it's only going to get better in time!! Have a happy & safe new year my friend.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts