Magnificently Muscular Molly McGee!-4

SIX MONTHS LATER: Molly's once five foot nine inch height 130 pound well toned female body, had now grown into 290 pounds of solidly huge, 100% thickly knotted muscle with 0% body fat from head to toe. Molly's now wide thickly muscular knotted back with it's thick coiled muscular traps which unified into two thickly muscular shoulders was unbelievably interesting for one to see, which flowed into two bowling ball sized muscular shoulders. From there two huge very well defined biceps now bulged out and when they weren't flexed, measured about 24 inches round. When Molly did a double bicep pose and flexed her two huge very well defined biceps, they bulged out to their full max at 32 inches round. Molly's now proud chest with it's thickly muscular thrusting out pectoral muscles still supported her luscious even now larger triple D sized tits. And her once slightly soft fairly flat stomach was now as flat as a board and a thickly knotted set of a rock hard six pack, that jutted out in dominance as Molly casually walked around while her solidly muscular bubble shaped torso shook with an attitude of pure confidence of a woman who was very comfortable with her own strong female muscularity. Molly's once long toned legs were now very hugely thick with muscle as well and they exploded out of her thighs and calves with each individual step she took. Now extremely strong and defined thickly muscular quads, which had been heavily developed from doing hundreds upon hundreds of squats in her home gym these past six months, which graciously taped down to her thickly muscular defined calves. Molly who now usually only wore sports bras and small spandex bicycle shorts which seemed to be glued to her thickly muscular female physique, accented her new thickly muscular female figure extremely well! Molly's new thickly muscular female physique was now a beautiful work of art still in progress!..............As for me, my once six foot one inch solid 285 pound hugely thickly muscular Mr. Olympia male physique had rapidly lost 155 pounds of solid male muscle mass in only six months time, and I was now the same as I was when I was a skinny teenage 130 pound weakling that I had been in high school when I had first started lifting weights to build up my body, except that I was now a little more toned up then when I was a teenager in high school. Six months earlier just a week after Molly and I started our special diet and workout plans in her new home gym, I started noticing I was quickly losing weight and muscle mass. When I mentioned it to Molly after weighing myself on her bathroom scale and saw that I lost seven pounds, Molly's response to me was; "Don't worry about it Carl. Your body is probably just adjusting to the new diet and vitamin protein shakes we've put you on. You'll be seeing the really new amazing results in your manly physique that I have planned for you in no time darling.".......BUT SIX MONTHS LATER: After Molly's body had become very hugely thick with solid muscle while at the same time mine had shrunk down to one of a skinny slightly well toned girly man, Molly said one night while she wrapped her two huge thickly muscular arms around my now skinny girly waist; "You know Carl I've waited fourteen years for my secret sexual fetish to come true darling, and that is to become a huge muscular woman who likes to dominate my skinny little weakling man, like you are now Carl. When I first met my now ex-husband Thomas Pain back in 2000 who was a skinny girly man like you are now darling, I was working out lifting weights at a local gym to get into shape while I was entering a few local armature female body building contests. Early on while Tom and I were dating, it was apparent that I was more physically stronger then he was and it intimidated the hell out of his macho manhood, not to mention how Tom didn't like the idea of being dominated by a woman who was physically stronger then he was. Tom then gave me thee ultimatum; EITHER I GIVE UP THE IDEA OF WORKING OUT LIFTING WEIGHTS AT THE GYM AND WANTING TO BECOME A PROFESSIONAL HEAVY WEIGHT FEMALE BODY BUILDER, OR TOM WAS GOING TO BREAK UP WITH ME! Then for the next fourteen years after I gave up my dream of becoming a professional heavy weight female body builder, and my secret sexual fetish of being a huge muscular woman who likes to dominate my skinny little weakling man, I settled down into a marriage with Tom which lasted only four years because he was a closet homosexual who really sexually preferred men over women, then I spent the last ten years of my life building up my cosmetic business."..............Molly then hugged me even tighter while she gave me a very romantic kiss on my lips, then she pulled back while still holding me in her two extremely thick muscular arms and said; "But six months ago when I met you on face book Carl it was love at first sight for me, and after seeing all those pictures of muscular female clients that you put on your face book page, not to mention how you were into huge thickly muscular female body builders, I knew you were the true man of my dreams! BUT DARLING." Molly paused now sounding very sexually excited as her emerald green eyes flashed with an even more crazier, schizoid look then she had a second before; "There was only one thing standing in my way of us having the perfect relationship where I could be a hugely thick muscular woman who could physically dominate you against your own will, and that is you being a huge muscular male body builder Carl and me being a skinny weakling woman. So I had my special team consisting of Hal the dietitian, Jack the vitamin chemist, and John the oxygen coach put you on a powerfully strong reducing diet that burned off all your thickly muscular male body mass at an accelerated rate, to reduce you to the skinny weakling man type that I'm so physically attracted to, so I could finally live my secret sexual fetish of being a huge muscular woman who likes to dominate my skinny little weakling man." Then Molly tilted her head back till her face looked up at the bedroom ceiling and laughed a very evil wicked laugh, then she turned back to me and said in a very loud sadistic tone; "FROM NOW ON DARLING YOU'VE MY LITTLE BITCH WHO I WILL DOMINATE ANY TIME I WANT AT MY VERY OWN WILL, WHILE YOU WILL ACT AS MY SEXUAL SLAVE AND PLEASE YOUR MUSCLE GODDESS WHEN SHE COMMANDS YOU TOO!" Then Molly picked me up in both her now powerfully strong hands and lifted my skinny girly man body straight up above her head, and started bench pressing me like a barbell as she laughed an even more evil, wickedly, powerful laugh that shook the entire bedroom! As Molly continued bench pressing me up and down at a fairly good speed above her head with her now two thickly muscular, powerfully strong arms, I thought to myself in shear terror; "OH MY GOD CARL WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? YOU'VE CREATED A DOMINATE MUSCLE BOUND FEMALE  MONSTER GETTING YOUR GIRL FRIEND INTERESTED IN LIFTING WEIGHTS TO BUILD UP HER BODY!" And as the following months progressed and Molly grew even bigger and stronger with even more hugely thick female muscularity while I kept becoming more of a skinny little girly weakling man, this new monstrously dominating side of Molly's personality would grow even more aggressively meaner in time as fast as her muscles grew even more aggressively huge!..............Thinking back to when we first met six months earlier, I know thought that Molly's then personality of her being so generally nice to me and buying me an entire new wardrobe and an expensive sports car was only an entrapment at the time and her real bipolar evil personality was hidden like a wolf in sheep's clothing. The amount of powerfully strong vitamins, super powerful steroids, cocaine, and aggressively powerful strong male hormones that Jack the vitamin chemist was increasing the dosage in Molly's dark green vitamin protein drinks every day might have been part of her now more aggressively meaner personality, but that combined with Molly's already paranoid schizophrenia personality was a very deadly mix which caused her to become one powerfully strong crazy woman in a split second!.............Molly decided to set my target weight at 105 pounds, which meant that I still needed to lose another 50 pounds to make her happy. Molly hired a female personal trainer named Devlin, who was a dark black skinned Haitian woman with her Nappy black hair cut short in a crew cut style that made Devlin look very butch. Devlin was an ex-professional heavy weight female body builder and a three time Ms. Olympia heavy weight champion who retired a true female body building legend to become a profession female personal trainer. Devlin would make me ride the exercise bike 20 miles straight a day at 12 miles per hour without stopping once and if I slowed down to even an 1/8 of a mile per hour, Devlin would beat me hard on my back with a thick leather belt, as she yelled at me; "COME ON CARL KEEP PEDDLING, FASTER LIKE A REAL MAN! YOUR WOMAN DOESN'T WANT TO LIVE WITH A FATTY!" When Devlin was pushing Molly to pump out even more sets of reps with an even larger amount of steel weights then she had the day before, Devlin would get between Molly's now homogeneously thick muscular legs and start sucking and licking Molly's now thick muscular Vagina extremely hard, which increased Molly's stamina to continuing pumping more sets of reps while she purred and moaned loudly in a sexual bliss! By the time Molly let out a very powerfully strong orgasm, Devlin would climb out from between Molly's homogeneously thick muscular legs and say; "Okay my muscular sister it's time to move on to your next weight lifting exercise." Then Devlin again went between Molly's homogeneously thick muscular legs and work on her thick muscular Vagina again till Molly finally had another powerfully strong orgasm, then Molly again moved on to another weight lifting exercise! The first time I witnessed this Molly said to me in a matter of fact tone after she came out of her very powerfully strong orgasm and realized that I had been watching Devlin getting my girl friend sexually off; "Oh Carl don't get jealous at what you've just seen because there's nothing sexual between Devlin and me. Getting me to sexually orgasm is the only way my personal trainer could get me to pump iron to my full max in everyone of my weight lifting exercises." Then Molly who thought I hadn't seen her do it mouthed to Devlin; "I'll see you later in the shower darling and you could really fuck me then!"..................Molly's monstrously aggressive personality was growing meaner by the day, just as fast as Molly's already hugely thick muscular female physique was growing even more aggressively to an unbelievable, inhumanly gigantic proportions of female muscularity, which had never been seen on any other heavy weight female body builder before, and Molly was at least four sizes larger in female muscularity then even Devlin was! Molly now looked as large as the incredible she-hulk, and then some except her skin wasn't green, it was a creamy white. Every night after Molly and Devlin disappeared for two hours where they were meeting secretly in the pool shower and having lesbian sex while they washed each other, Molly then would meet me in her master bedroom, where she'd weigh and measure me to make sure I was heading the right way towards my targeted goal of 105 pounds. By the time I reached 145 pounds my body seemed to Plato and no matter how hard I was working out under my slave driver personal trainer Devlin, I wasn't easily losing weight like Molly wanted me to do. One night after Molly weighed me she had gotten so mad at me, that for twenty minutes straight after she held my skinny right arm with her powerfully strong left hand, while she bitched slapped my face extremely hard with her powerfully strong right hand as Molly screamed at me; "YOU BETTER STOP SLACKING OFF AND START WORKING OUT EVEN HARDER THEN YOU'VE BEEN DOING AND GET DOWN TO YOUR TARGETED WEIGHT OF 105 POUNDS CARL, IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE BEING MY PRINCE CHARMING!" Molly kept bitch slapping me till finally passed out from one of her extremely hard slaps. The next morning I woke up with two black eyes and a very swollen bruised face. That morning when we got to Molly's home gym and Devlin saw my two black eyes and very swollen bruised face, she asked me what happened. Before I could answer Molly turned to Devlin and said with a knowingly wink; "Carl accidentally worked into an open door last night. "OH I SEE!" Devlin replied as she gave Molly a knowingly wink back signaling her that she secretly understood what really had happened between the two of us last night. Molly had physically punished her little bitch!............Over the next several months, Devlin wasn't only responsible for Molly's increasingly monstrously growing female muscularity, but for Molly's continuing crazy uncontrollable behavior as well! After we finished our daily workouts and Molly and Devlin both disappeared into the pool's shower room to get each other sexually off while they showered together after I went upstairs to shower in Molly's master bathroom, Devlin also convinced Molly that if she started snorting cocaine after every one of her workouts it would not only continue to increase her growing female muscularity after her daily weight lifting workouts, but it would also keep Molly's fat and cellulite level down as well! Molly who seriously believed Devlin's bullshit about the cocaine from the beginning was now hooked on snorting cocaine from the first toke she had!.............After she was finished playing with her new lesbian lover and personal trainer Devlin in the pool's shower room and snorting cocaine with her, the huge freakishly muscular monster that Molly had become, now very jacked up on cocaine, would come back upstairs to her master bedroom to sexually play with her little girly man. Molly would then make me dress up in the dresses she use to wear before she started lifting weights and body building. After I put on the dress Molly made me wear and a long shoulder length blond woman's wig, Molly then would have me put on make-up, eye shadow, and lipstick, then Molly would start calling me Carla instead of Carl. When Molly was happy at what she saw, she'd then get naked and strap on a 12 inch thick rubber dildo around her thickly muscular waist. Then Molly would bend me over till I was on all fours as she'd lifted up my skirt and jam the 12 inch thick rubber dildo into my rear end and start humping me with a great deal of cocaine fueled strength and energy and RAPE THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF ME! This would continue to go on till finally I would pass out from shear exhaustion while my ass bleed out profusely, while Molly's cocaine fueled strength and energy burned out! Some times Molly would invite Devlin upstairs and watch Devlin as she RAPED THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF ME, while Molly sat in a recliner watching us while she pleasured herself with her own hand..................As all this craziness was going on every day in Molly's home, through hidden video cameras that were hidden throughout her house, James the butler was recording all these crazy activities on CD ROM disks which he sent to Mr. Smith the acting chairman of the board of directors of Molly McGee's Cosmetics along with his daily reports. One night a year later after Molly started her body building and my body shrinking program, Mr. Smith gave James the butler a call on his cell phone. Mr. Smith told James the butler that he now had enough evidence proving that she was totally mentally insane to use against Ms. McGee and take full control away from Molly of her cosmetic company. Mr. Smith then thanked James the butler for all extra work he did on spying on Ms. McGee, and told him his services there wasn't needed any more. After he left Molly's house very early the next morning with his two suitcases, James the butler stopped off at the corporate offices of Molly McGee Cosmetics, to pick up a $200,000.00 cashier's check for his services. Then James the butler went to the airport and left on the next flight to Brazil. End Of Part 4                     
                                                                                                       

Comments

Popular Posts