Magnificently Muscular Molly McGee!-The Final Chapter!

For the past 18 hours straight I was held captive and forced to sit naked in the custom built cage in Molly's master bedroom, that she had made for me. As I noticed the digital clock on Molly's nightstand that read 6 pm, I was expecting to hear her heavy foot steps climbing the stairs and crossing the hallway as Molly headed towards her master bedroom. As 6 pm ran into 6:30 pm, which ran into 7 pm, then eventually becoming 9:45 pm, I was starting to get more then a little worried that Molly had forgotten about me altogether, or possibly dropped dead of a heart attack from the heavy amounts of steroids and cocaine she was using on a daily bases. "Surely." I thought to myself; "If anything bad had happened to Molly, I'm quite sure either Molly's personal trainer Devlin or her personal assistant Gina Capone would come looking for me, and tell me if anything bad had happened to my super inhumanly strong, gargantuan muscular girl friend." Then I thought to myself; "What if Molly had just forgot about me sitting here caged up in my own piss and shit, while she just took off for awhile with her personal trainer Devlin?"..................As I continued sitting here in Molly's dark master bedroom since Molly left after she caged me for the day early this morning at 7 am when the bedroom was lit up with natural day light from the sun shining through her bedroom window, and Molly never bothered to leave a bedroom lamp lit when the bedroom got dark for the night. Finally after I dozed off and took a quick nap for a few hours, I wasn't sure how long I was asleep since I lost track of time, I then heard what I thought was Molly's heavy foot steps climbing the stairs and crossing the hallway towards the door of her master bedroom, I thought to myself as I noticed the digital clock read 2:15 am; "It's about time Molly got back to let me out of my cage." As the master bedroom door slowly opened into the dark bedroom a huge female figure was illuminated from the bright hallway lights behind her. After this huge female figure reached out to the light switch on the master bedroom's wall and turned on the bedroom's lights, I could tell right away it wasn't Molly but her personal assistant Gina Capone, who had her long brunette hair tied back in a pony tail and was wearing a triple extra large gray sweat outfit, that fit very tightly snug on her massively huge female frame. "MY GOD!" I thought to myself when I saw her; "GINA HAD GAINED A HELLUVA LOT OF WEIGHT OVER THE PASTED YEAR AND SHE HAD GOTTEN FREAKING HUGELY FAT!" But something was missing when I saw Gina, who I now thought was an extremely over weight fat woman. Gina's massively huge female frame was missing a fat woman's double chins and flabby bloated, protruding pot belly, but everything else was a lot larger on her body. Little did I know at that moment but underneath Gina Capone's triple extra large gray sweat outfit that fit very tightly snug on her massively huge female frame was 100% solid muscle with 0% body fat just like Molly's was! But unlike Molly, Gina Capone wasn't spending her time every day after her own grueling weight lifting workouts doing drugs, so Gina was totally sober and not jacked up on a high cocaine buzz like Molly was, when she'd returned in the evenings to her master bedroom..........When Gina saw me locked up in the heavy steel cage in the middle of the master bedroom's floor that Molly kept me in, she quickly ran over and knelt down to where I was and said with a grave concern for me in her voice; "OH MY GOD CARL! DOES MS. MCGEE KEEP YOU LOCKED UP LIKE AN ANIMAL EVERY DAY?" "Yes Angie for at least nine to ten hours every day." I whimpered almost in tears; " An I have to sit in my own piss and shit till Molly finally comes back and lets me out." "WELL CARL LET'S SEE ABOUT GETTING YOU OUT OF THERE, THEN WE'VE GOING TO CHANGE THE WAY MS. MCGEE HAS BEEN TREATING YOU LATELY." "But Gina." I continued whimpering like a scared child; "Molly has the only key to the cage and she wears it on a gold chain around her neck when she leaves in the morning to go down stairs for her daily weight lifting workouts." "Well Carl." Angie said with a very positive can do attitude in her voice as she stood up and undressed out of her triple extra large gray sweat outfit, leaving her now wearing a light blue sports bra and a  matching pair of light blue spandex shorts, that accented Gina's now freakishly huge, thickly muscular female physique; "I guess we'll just have to figure another way to get you out of your caged entrapment." "HOLY SHIT GINA!" I said in total shockingly surprised voice; "YOU'VE AS FREAKING BIG AND MUSCULAR AS MOLLY IS!" "That's because Carl." Angie said cheerfully as she knelt down on her freakishly huge, thickly muscular thighs while she got a very good grip on the cage's bars with her now two powerfully strong hands; "A year ago when you and Ms. McGee started your workout programs together, James the butler came to me and said that Ms. McGee wanted me to follow the same diet, vitamin, and workout programs she was doing. At first I thought it was a little odd that Ms. McGee wanted me to participate as well, but since I was fairly out of shape and a bit more over weight at the time then I cared to admit, I went right along." Then with an extremely powerfully strong grip Gina let out a very large grunting sound; "UGH!" As she bent the thick steel bars back so easily on the cage like they were made out of soft room temperature butter. After she bent the bars on the cage and made a wide opening, Angie then gently reached in a lifted me out of the cage, and carried me in her two freakishly huge, thickly muscular arms to the Molly's master bathroom, where she drew a warm bath, and gently washed me like I was a baby. After the bath Gina then carried me back into the Molly's master bedroom and sat down on her bed, as she continued cradling me in her freakishly huge, thickly muscular arms like a baby while giving me baby kisses on my cheeks, while Angie said in a very gentle motherly tone; "It's Okay now Carl, Angie's here to protect and take care of you and I promise you I'll never let that mean nasty, muscle bound bitch Molly McGee ever hurt you again." "Tonight I came up here with a important purpose on my mind Carl." Angie said now with a very serious tone in her voice; "And that was to give Ms. McGee my verbal resignation because I can no longer work for her and deal with all her craziness. She no longer runs and owns The Molly McGee Cosmetic Company, and since Ms. McGee has become best female friends with her personal trainer Devlin who I really can't stand and who got Ms. McGee started on a heavy cocaine habit that made her even more crazier then before, so I decided to leave tonight and move back to my hometown in Oregon. And after how I saw the way Ms. McGee badly mistreats you Carl, I'm going to take you with me so we could start a new life together." "That would be great Angie, just get me away from that crazy muscle bound bitch Molly, PLEASE!" I begged.............As Angie continued sitting on Molly's bed cradling me in her two freakishly huge, powerfully strong, thickly muscular arms like a baby, a loud, insanely jealous, sounding female voice roared in pure anger that broke the silence in the master bedroom; "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE WITH MY MAN, AND HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET SO FREAKING MUSCULAR ANGIE?" Molly roared. Then before Angie could say a word, Molly then said; "Never mind that now Angie you could explain it to me later. Right now I have a little problem in my greenhouse pool's showers dressing room, and I'm going to need your help solving the problem." Noticing that Molly was still pretty well jacked up on a cocaine fueled buzz, Angie replied as she got up and as she was gently placing me under the covers in Molly's queen sized bed; "No problem Ms. McGee, I'm more then willing to help." Then Angie turned to me as she bent down and whispered in my ear; "I promise you this Carl, two huge freakishly, thickly muscular women will leave this bedroom tonight, but only one will return." Then Angie kissed me gently on my ear as she whispered; "And that would be me darling, the good one." Then Angie followed Molly out of the master bedroom's doorway, across the hallway and down the stairs, till they finally reached the greenhouse enclosed pool's, shower's dressing room..................Molly then picked up Devlin's dead body and hoisted it up behind her huge freakishly, thick muscular neck and across her two huge freakishly, thick muscular bowling ball sized shoulders. Then Molly had Angie follow her to a shed in the back yard where the gardener kept his tools and had Angie get a shovel. After picking up a shovel, Angie followed Molly down a path that led deep into the woods behind Molly's large estate. Finally after walking for a half hour Molly stopped when they came to a clearing by the lake in the woods and ordered Angie to dig a large hole, six feet long, four feet wide, and twenty feet deep. With a super speed and agility Angie had the hole dug per Molly's specifications in less then five minutes flat without even breaking out in a sweat. After Molly tossed her personal trainer Devlin's dead body into the hole laying face up, Molly said happily while she looked down into the grave; "Goodbye to bad rubbish." Then before Molly knew what hit her, Angie swung the shovel back, then forward with such powerfully strong speed and agility, and hit Molly in the back of her head so hard that it crushed the back of Molly's skull! The momentum of the impact caused Molly to fall face down on top Devlin's dead body! After Molly's now dead body was in the grave on top of Devlin's, with even more powerfully fast speed and agility then before Angie shoveled the dirt back into the hole, burying both Molly's and Devlin's dead bodies together! After she was finished filling in the two dead women's graves, Angie threw the shovel into the lake and ran all the way back to Molly's house and up the stairs till she was back in Molly's master bedroom, where Angie helped me pack my clothes quickly, then we drove off in her Chevy Equinox..............TWO YEARS LATER: I'm living in a log cabin in the back woods of Oregon where I'm a very happy house husband taking care of our home, while my freakishly huge, thickly muscular wife Angie works and supports us working as a female lumberjack, and we both lived happily ever after in a wonderful loving marriage! The End!                                                                      

Comments

Popular Posts