Kate's & Lynn's Two Very Competitive Female Personalities!-2

In the early spring chilly night air I walked the four blocks from our house to Brain's and Lynn's house. I had just turned off their front sidewalk and walked up their driveway towards the back of Brain's and Lynn's house where I could get a better view from one of their back windows on an angle that easily allowed me to see their entire living room and their front door without them ever noticing me spying on them. I was just closing the gate to Brain's and Lynn's backyard that I had just walked through to get to the back window and walked around the corner to the back of their house, when two bright headlights lit up their driveway as a black Dodge Ram 1500 Express 4X4 Quad Cab pickup truck pulled into their driveway...........As I looked around the corner of their house to see who was in the pickup truck, being that the headlights were so bright and the windshield was tinted black all I could make out was two large silhouettes inside the pickup truck. Then after a moment I first heard a manly woman's voice say that I didn't recognized through the open driver side window; "Lynn it's 10:30 pm now. I'll be back to pick you up at 11:30 pm sharp and bring you back to my apartment upstairs above the Bull Dog Dyke Gym and make sweet rough lesbian love to you before we start the second phase of your daily weightlifting  workouts tomorrow morning." "OK babe!" Lynn Thompson's voice said excitedly from the open passenger window as her own now large silhouette reached over to the driver side of the pickup truck as she hugged and kissed her personal trainer big Edith very romantically; "I can't wait till we've both back at your apartment tonight babe, and even though you've a big strong powerfully built muscular woman Edith, you've still MORE of a MAN in bed then my husband Brain will ever be." Then as Lynn was opening the passenger door of the pickup truck to get out, Big Edith said; "Lynn speaking of your husband Brain. When are you going to tell him about us and that you've going to be leaving him for a full time lesbian relationship with me?" "Not until January 2ND of next year when I embarrass Jerry Robinson by out muscling his wimpy wife Kate in size and girth of female muscularity, as well as being able to out lift the amount of weights that she'd be lifting by that time. This female body building competition between Kate Robinson and I had become very personal to me, AND I INTEND ON WINNING IT!" Then after Lynn got out the passenger side of the pickup truck and closed the door behind her she said to Big Edith as she walked around to the driver side of the pickup truck; "Besides Edith let Brain enjoy having the sexual fantasy of being married to a powerfully big and strong muscular wife for awhile longer. After all you've the only one I'm in a sexual relationship with this days babe and I'm no longer sexually attracted to men. If Brain tries to get me to have sex with him during our three month visits for him to inspect my growing female muscularity, I'll just tell Brain that having sex with him right now while I'm in training to build up my female muscular physique to beat Kate Robinson next year, will only steal all of my strength and deflate my now more muscular growing female muscles. My stupid shit for brains husband would seriously believe that Edith.".............Then when Lynn turned away from the pickup truck and walked up the front walkway to their front door, as Edith backed out of the driveway the bright headlights of her pickup truck shown on the back of Lynn for only a second and even though Lynn was wearing baggy sweat pants and a large black jacket that had; "Bull Dog Dyke Gym" printed on the back with a cartoon muscular bull dog underneath it flexing it's huge, ripped, bulging muscles. I could now tell that Lynn's once five foot six inch in height, very well toned, one hundred and twenty pound female figure, was now a lot larger in female muscular size and girth then it had been three months earlier. But my thoughts quickly turned to Brain. "Brain could be a real dumb schmuck at times but he always been a very good husband to his wife Lynn and even he didn't deserve his wife Lynn cheating on him by having a sexual affair with her lesbian personal trainer." Then another thought crossed my mind; "Would my wife ever cheat on me and have a sexual lesbian affair with her own personal trainer Robin Steel?" Then I thought to myself; "That would never happen for two reasons. For one thing Kate has always been a one man woman to me since the day we've met and her personal trainer Robin Steel is a happily married woman to her husband Troy Steel, who's also her business partner at Powerhouse Female Fitness Gym." After Lynn let herself in their front door I quickly went back to the back window of Brain's and Lynn's house to get the good view of their living room and front door when Lynn entered her house. Since Brain forgot to close the window earlier that evening, I quickly got out my Apple I-Phone and video recorded everything I saw and heard so I could report it back to my wife about her female body building competition....................As soon as Brain heard his wife unlocking and opening their front door he quickly ran into their living room and towards the front door like a happy puppy greeting his master. "HOW'S IT HANGING DUDE?" Lynn greeted her husband with a now more very butch sounding lesbian tone in her voice that I never heard Lynn use before while she held her hand out to shake hands with her husband, but Brain didn't seem to notice it because he was so happy to see his wife after being separated from her for the past three months straight. Brain's two knees quickly started to buckle underneath him from his now more muscular wife's handshake as he said with a very  excitedly happy tone in his voice; "HOLY SHIT LYNN! You've got a handshake as powerfully strong as a vise grip!" "Well Brain." Lynn chuckled with her now more butch sounding lesbian tone in her voice; "That just shows you how the money you've been investing in my female body building training is working for you, and by the way do you have that money order for $9,000.00 written out to cash to continue paying for my female body building training?" "Here it is Lynn." Brain said as he handed over the money order made out to cash for $9,000.00. Then Brain asked his wife with a very questionable tone in his voice; "Why does Big Edith want your quarterly gym membership payments made out to cash on a money order Lynn? Shouldn't the pay to line be made out to Bull Dog Dyke Gym instead of to cash?".................."Well Brain?" Lynn paused as she quickly put the money order in the inside breast pocket of her jacket while thinking up a good lie that her husband would believe; "Big Edith is weight training me on the side after hours at the Bull Dog Dyke Gym that's why you aren't making the payments directly to the gym." "Oh?" Was all Brain could reply. The truth about the $9,000.00 money orders that Lynn was receiving from her husband when ever Lynn asked Brain for them wasn't going to pay her personal trainer and gym membership. The reason they were being written out to cash was because Lynn had opened up her own bank account in her maiden name and was banking the money orders for when she was ready to divorce and leave Brain for her new lesbian lover Big Edith. For the past three months since Brain first signed his wife up at the Bull Dog Dyke Gym so Lynn could win the female body building competition against my wife Kate in one years time, Lynn had been staying at Big Edith's apartment that was located on the second floor of the building that housed the Bull Dog Dyke Gym and every night after her daily weightlifting workout sessions, Lynn would enjoy and look forward to the white, fascist, Nazi, lesbian man hating meetings Big Edith held in her apartment with the rest of the hugely, thick, ripped muscular female lesbian gang members of the Bull Dog Dyke Gym. Then one night after Big Edith made wild sexual lesbian love to Lynn, Lynn fell in love with Big Edith and was now hooked on the lesbian way of life, and Lynn now realized that she wasn't any longer attracted to men whatsoever including her own husband husband Brain. Then before Brain could continue the conversation about the money orders, Lynn said to him with a very sexual, sultry tone in her voice to distract him from the subject of her $9,000.00 gym payments while she slowly started taking off her jacket; "Brain would you like to see your wife's bigger, stronger, female muscles now?" "WOULD I?" Brain said excitedly as a large smile crossed his lips and a raging hard on started growing in the crotch of his jeans; "YES I WOULD LYNN!"....................As soon as Lynn removed her jacket she stood there in front of her husband wearing a very tight black tank top with; "Bull Dog Dyke Gym!" Printed on the front with the same bull dog logo that was on the back of the jacket. "HOLY SHIT!" I surprisingly thought to myself as I kept spying on Brain and Lynn from outside of their living room window while I continued video recording everything I saw and heard that night; "LYNN'S GOT TO BE AT LEAST TWO AND A HALF TIMES EVEN LARGER IN FEMALE MUSCULAR SIZE AND GIRTH THEN KATE IS! I BET FROM DAY ONE BRAIN HAD LYNN'S PERSONAL TRAINER INJECTING HIS WIFE WITH VERY POWERFULLY STRONG STEROIDS!"..................Lynn's once skinny little female neck was now so extremely thick, and heavily ripped with female muscle that it now looked large enough to be on a raging bull. Lynn's once two cute perky small breasts were now as large as two fully inflated footballs and her once two thin, well toned arms exploded out in such an unbelievable amount of female muscularity as her two large, thick, ripped muscular biceps now looked as large as two double fully inflated soccer balls with two matching large, thick, ripped, muscular horseshoe triceps behind them. Then Lynn removed the baggy sweat pants that she was wearing to show Brain his wife newly large, thickly, ripped, muscular legs. After Lynn went into a fantastic crab pose that swelled up her now larger, thickly, ripped, newly transformed, female muscular physique at least three times larger then it was just a moment ago, Lynn said to her husband with matter of fact tone in her voice as she held that pose; "Well Brain what do you think? Do you think that your now very muscular wife is going to be very tough competition for that wimp Kate Robinson to beat next January?" "OH YEA!" Was all Brain could reply because he was so mesmerized by his wife newly transformed muscular female physique. Then a second before Brain could ask his wife to go into their bedroom together so he could have female muscle worship sex with her, their dark driveway lit up with the two bright headlights of Big Edith's pickup truck and Big Edith beeped the horn as she pulled into the driveway. As soon as they heard Big Edith beeping her truck horn, Lynn said as she quickly put on her baggy sweat pants and jacket; "That's my ride Brain got to go now. Big Edith doesn't like to be kept waiting." Then before either Brain or I realized it Lynn was out of their front door, jumped into the passenger side of Big Edith's pickup truck and both women had driven away into the dark of night...................I stayed hiding behind Brain's and Lynn's house for another fifteen minutes while I listened to the sound of Big Edith's pickup truck motor disappear into the distance while Brain locked up their front door, turned off the living room lights and headed towards the bathroom. "POOR BASTARD! He's probably going into the bathroom to play with himself." I thought to myself; "Lynn got her husband so freaking sexually horny by showing off her newly growing female muscularity to him, and that now want to be lesbian BITCH wouldn't even let Brain touch her." While I was still hiding behind their house, I text the video of everything I've seen and heard tonight outside their living room window to my wife's cell phone with a text message that read; "Kate I thought you'd like to see what your competition now looks like after only three months of working out lifting weights at the gym. Lynn looks like she in the lead right now by being at least two and a half times larger in female muscular size and girth then you are." The next morning when I woke up and turned on my cell phone there was a reply message from my wife that read; "Thanks for the video darling. I showed it to my personal trainer Robin Steel this morning when I got to the gym and starting today which begins my second phase of my daily weightlifting body building program, Robin is not only going to triple the amount of weights I've been working out with these past three months, but she also going to triple the amount of reps I'm lifting with each weightlifting exercise I'm doing as well, while Robin also starts giving me daily injections of a very powerfully strong vitamin injection as well. Robin told me that by the end of my second weightlifting workout phase on June 31ST, I'll be so freaking jacked up in unbelievable female muscularity, that I'll make that bitch Lynn Thompson look like a ninety eight pound weakling. HA! HA! Love you with all my heart and soul."....................After everything quieted down at Brain's and Lynn's house I quickly sneaked out through their backyard gate and down their driveway and turned left on the sidewalk and headed home. I only got about a half a block away from their house when my cell phone rang with an incoming call. After I took my cell phone out of my jacket pocket and saw Brain's name and number on the caller I.D. I thought to myself; "OH SHIT! Some how Brain must have found out that I had been spying on him and Lynn earlier tonight through their open window." Then I thought to myself; "Maybe Brain just a little depressed about how badly his forty five minute meeting with his newly more muscular wife went and he just needed a friend to talk to." So I answered my cell phone and said with a very happy tone in my voice; "Hey Brain what's new?" "Hey Dude." Brain replied sounding with the same fake very happy tone in his voice that I had said; "Everything is going great here at home. I just wore out my newly more muscular wife after two and a half hours straight of female muscle worship sex. I wore Lynn out by fucking her so freaking hard that she's now sleeping very soundly in our bedroom and snoring extremely loud like a lumber jack." "Poor bastard." I thought to myself; "Brain is in such emotional denial and can't see that his own wife is no longer in love with him, while Lynn is slowly emerging into a new life of becoming a muscular lesbian while she's having a sexual affair behind her husband's back with her personal trainer Big Edith. Brain and Lynn are practicality separated." But I replied; "That's great Brain. You were the only man that could ever rock your wife Lynn's world." "Don't you know it Jerry." Brain chuckled; "By the way you remember that bet we made three months ago?" "Yea Brain." I replied; "I bet you one thousand dollars that in one year's time that my wife Kate could not only out muscle your wife Lynn in female muscular size and girth, but Kate could also be able to out lift the amount of weights that Lynn would be lifting at that time as well." "That's right Jerry." Brain said as his voice started taking on a more serious tone; "How about we raise that bet to ten thousand dollars, that is Jerry if you still think that little weakling of a wife of yours is still tough enough competition for my wife?" What could I say? I couldn't let Brain know that I've been spying on him and his wife Lynn earlier this evening and that I now knew his wife was at least two and a half times larger in female muscularity then mine was after they had both been on weightlifting programs for the past three months straight. Let alone give Brain any details whatsoever about Kate's newly developed more muscular female physique, so I replied; "YOU'VE ON BUDDY! Ten thousand dollars says that my wife Kate in nine months from now could not only out muscle your wife Lynn in female muscular size and girth, but Kate would also be able to out lift the amount of weights Lynn would currently be lifting by that time as well." "COOL JERRY." Brain replied with a very happy tone in his voice; "Keep in touch." Then we ended our phone call. After we ended our phone call I thought to myself; "I hope in nine months time Kate would be able to not only out muscle Lynn in female muscular size and girth, but also be able to out lift the amount of weights Lynn would be out lifting at that time as well. Because if Lynn beats her, Kate would be pissed off like hell at me for losing at ten thousand dollar bet to Brain Thompson!.....................Later on in the evening of the following day I was working late at the construction site finishing up the electrical work on the new building downtown when during my dinner break my wife called me. During our phone conversation after I had told her what I had seen in the pickup truck between Lynn and her personal trainer Big Edith, Kate said; "I'm really not to surprised to hear about that Jerry. I've known Lynn since we were both sixteen years old and even then she showed signs of a hidden lesbian personality even back then. One summer night in 1995 when we were both seventeen years old Lynn had sneaked out a bottle of wine from her parents liquor cabinet for us to get drunk on while we watched the fourth of July fireworks show. Lynn had also brought a blanket for us to sit on and said that we should both sit further back in the woods alone away from all the other people so no one would see us drinking out of the bottle of wine. So Jerry." Kate paused because she was very not only very embarrassed that she had kept this secret from me throughout our entire marriage, but she was even more embarrassed telling it to me know; "After Lynn and I passed the bottle of wine between us a couple of times as we drank out of it both Lynn and I were now getting quite drunk by this time, then Lynn put her right arm around my waist and pulled me closer to her as she said to me with a slightly more drunken tone in her voice; "Kate we've been B.F.F.'s for the past year now and I have a secret to tell you." "What is it Lynn?" I asked her with also a more slightly drunken tone in my own voice. "I'm falling love with you Kate." Lynn said then pulled me closer to her and kissed me on my lips! I then quickly pushed Lynn away from me and then slapped her face extremely hard as I said now getting very angry at her; "OH NO LYNN, NOT IN A MILLION YEARS WOULD I EVER BECOME YOUR LESBIAN GIRL FRIEND! I'M ATTRACTED BOYS NOT WOMEN!" Then I got up and ran all the way home. For the next two months I didn't see or talk to Lynn whatsoever and by the time the new school year started I had met and started dating you Jerry, the man of my dreams. After we have met and started dating and later on get married, Lynn had secretly became so jealous of you because she couldn't have me for herself, and that when she started those stupid challenges she'd bet me on just to make the woman of your dreams look like a real dumb ass weakling pussy. Lynn was never really in love with Brain she only married him because he made a lot of money. It's no surprise to me that Lynn had been having a sexual affair with her personal trainer Big Edith behind her husband's back, she's been having sexual affairs with other women for years." My wife paused then said with an even more matter of fact tone in her voice; "But don't worry darling this is one time I'm going to beat that two timing bi-sexual cunt at her own game. My personal trainer Robin Steel has me on the perfect weightlifting workout and body building diet program, and she's adding me on a new body building vitamin program that I've started on today and in nine months time I'm going to be even bigger, even more powerfully stronger, and a hell of a great deal more muscular then could Lynn would ever dream of becoming, because I'm putting all my heart and soul into this competitive challenge to beat Lynn!" When I told my wife that Brain and I had raised our bet from one thousand dollars to ten thousand dollars there was a long silent pause in our phone conversation that told me that Kate wasn't too happy about that but her reply to me with a matter of fact tone in her voice was; "Jerry raise that bet with Brain to twenty five thousand dollars." "TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS?" I said with a very scared and nervously tone in my voice; "BUT THAT'S ALL WE HAVE IN OUR JOINT SAVINGS ACCOUNT KATE!" "Don't worry Jerry." My wife replied with a cool tone that sounded like she already had control of winning this competition against her friend Lynn Thompson; "By the beginning of next year we'll have fifty thousand dollars in our joint savings account." After we finished our phone conversation I then called Brain and he quickly agreed to raise the now ten thousand dollar bet on our two wives to twenty five thousand dollars.....................Earlier the following morning after my wife got to the gym at 4:30 am and saw the video text from me then showed it to her personal trainer Robin Steel, that I had recorded through the living room window of Brain's and Lynn's house the night before, Robin Steel said; "Well Kate you've come along way these past three months in size and strength of female muscularity since your husband first brought you in here to buy you a gym membership and hire me as your personal trainer three months earlier when you were nothing but a skinny little one hundred and fifteen pound female weakling. Today is the beginning of the second phase of your weightlifting body building training program, and I'm going to add a special new body building vitamin program to your daily weightlifting workouts as well Kate." Then after Robin asked my wife to lay down on her stomach on the massage table, as Robin started massaging my wife's now two thickly, ripped, muscular female shoulders she bent down and whispered the word; "UNDERDOG." Into Kate's right ear which triggered off the hypnotic suggestion that put my wife into her very determined, and very aggressive state of mind to workout as physically hard as she could in the gym on her daily weightlifting program...............After Robin Steel made sure my wife was now deeply under her hypnotic trance, she then had Kate roll over on her thickly, ripped, muscular female back and after Robin Steel pinched one of my wife's now thick blue pencil sized veins in her right beefy, thick muscular forearm that supplied blood to her growing female muscularity, Robin Steel then took a large hypodermic needle filled with a strangely green glowing brightly liquid called; "Iranian Nuclear Amazon Muscle Pump," or I.N.A.M.P. as it was widely known throughout the female body building community across the country. This extremely powerfully strong and very unstable new super steroid, was made from the nuclear waste of Iran's secret nuclear program and illegally smuggled into the United States. Because I.N.A.M.P. was such a powerfully strong and very unstable new super steroid, most personal trainers were afraid of the side effects it might cause in their female clients, so it was never used before on woman's growing female muscular physique. As soon as Robin injected I.N.A.M.P. into my wife's thick blue pencil sized vein Kate's two eyes started glowing a bright color green in color for a split second while she started getting a massive head ach, then my wife's heart started beating even faster in her chest then it had ever done before while her entire beefy thick, ripped, muscular female physique started shaking very violently while heavy amounts of steam whistled out of Kate's two ears and nostrils like her head was a human tea kettle! "OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE? I HOPE I DIDN'T KILL KATE ROBINSON!" Robin Steel thought to herself as she witnessed what she thought now was my wife's beefy, thick, ripped, muscular female physique short circuiting from the heavy injection of I.N.A.M.P. she had just given Kate. Then after a second my wife jumped off the massage table and said to her personal trainer in a hypnotic tone of voice as she started walking towards the private gym in the back of the building; "Time for me to hit the weight room Robin."....................As soon as my wife entered the weight room she headed towards the rack that housed the steel dumbbells and picked out two, three hundred and eighty pound steel dumbbells which Kate started lifting both of them simultaneously while she grunted loudly over and over again with a low hypnotic tone in her voice; "I MUST GROW BIGGER AND STRONGER IN FEMALE MUSCULARITY TO BEAT LYNN THOMPSON AND WIN THAT TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND DOLLAR BET FOR MY HUSBAND JERRY!" As Robin Steel continued to watch my wife pump out one hundred sets each of bicep curls, triceps curls, and dumbbell fly curls with the two, three hundred and eighty pound steel dumbbells she thought to herself; "Who knew twelve weeks ago when Jerry Robinson first brought his one hundred and fifteen pound skinny little weakling wife into my gym to buy her a gym membership and hire me as Kate's personal trainer to start her on a weightlifting body building program, that Kate had such great potential of becoming a true alpha female superwoman." After finishing the last set of reps my wife did on her bicep curls, triceps curls, and dumbbell flies my wife sexually cooed to herself; "AHH THAT'S IT BABY, FEEL THE BURN! THAT'S ME GETTING EVEN BIGGER AND STRONGER IN FEMALE MUSCULARITY FOR THE MAN I LOVE!"......................As Kate continued lifting the two, three hundred and eighty pound steel dumbbells as her two beefy, thick, ripped, muscular female arms pumped up even larger now then they were ever before with each rep she did, my wife's whole entire beefy, thick, ripped, muscular female torso seemed to bulge out and grow even larger as well. Kate's white T-shirt was now getting so extremely sweaty and tight in the front, back, and under her two arm pits, as the material of her entire white T-shirt now seemed to start developing small rips that seemed to slowly grow even larger by the moment mostly in the back of my wife's white T-shirt, as Kate's beefy, thick, ripped muscular female back continued to expand and grow even larger with each rep she lifted. After she finished her one hundredth set of dumbbell flies, my wife then put the two, three hundred and eighty pound steel dumbbells back in the dumbbell rack, and her whole beefy, thick, ripped, muscular female physique still remained as pumped up as it did a moment ago while she was still lifting the two, three hundred and eighty pound steel dumbbells. Kate then looked around the weight room with a deep burning passion and hunger in her female soul for more steel weights to continue her weightlifting workout with, when she then headed over towards the leg press machine. My wife's two beefy, thick, ripped, muscular female legs bulged out immensely with each powerful step she took. Then as Kate noticed that the leg press was already set up with four hundred and twenty pounds of steel weights on it she thought out loud to herself; "YOU SERIOUSLY GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! That's not even enough weight for me to warm up with. Time to crank this leg press machine up a couple more notches and add some SERIOUS AMOUNT OF WEIGHT to it, to give me the great lower body weightlifting workout that really satisfy me."......................My wife then continued adding more steel weights to the leg press machine until it had seven hundred and sixty pounds of steel weights on it, and as Kate sat down on the leg press machine she thought out loud to herself; "AHH! That should be enough steel weights for awhile to give me a great lower body weightlifting workout." Then as my wife sat down on the leg press machine her beefy, thick, ripped, muscular bubble shaped ass covered the entire seat as her two, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular ass cheeks hung over the edge. Kate then lifted her two powerfully strong feet up and began to force press against the seven hundred and sixty pounds of steel weights. The seven hundred and sixty pounds of steel weights didn't bulge at first, but soon slowly started to move up as my wife continued to force press her two powerfully strong feet down as physically hard as she could. Kate's whole beefy, thick, ripped, muscular female physique began to violently shake because this was a great amount of steel weight on the leg press machine she was trying to lift, BUT MY WIFE WAS DETERMINED LIKE HER LIFE TOTALLY DEPENDED ON IT, TO BE ABLE LIFT IT! Kate's already two beefy, thick, ripped, muscular legs expanded and swelled out even larger now with each leg press rep she pumped out, while heavy amounts of her own body sweat poured out all over my wife's entire beefy, thick, ripped, muscular female physique. Thick blue pencil sized veins were bulging out every where on her entire beefy, thick, ripped, muscular female physique, as Kate was breathing so heavily like she was about to pass out from exhaustion at any second, by my wife continued to press on strongly! Kate was very determined to pump out at least one hundred sets of reps on the leg press machine. My wife's already two beefy, thick, ripped, muscular female legs expanded and swelled out even more unbelievably larger now then when she first started working out lifting weights on the leg press machine by the time she hit her forty fifth set of reps, that both sides of the blue spandex shorts Kate was wearing, began slowly tearing at the seams as her two beefy, thick, ripped, muscular hips widened as my wife's beefy, thick, ripped, muscular bubble shaped ass ballooned up even rounder now then it ever was before. By the time Kate reached the finished of her one hundredth set of leg presses she then stopped and slowly raised up to stretch her now entirely pumped up beefy, thickly, ripped, muscular female physique. My wife's now entirely pumped up beefy, thick, ripped, muscular female physique was now definitely even greatly larger in female muscular size and girth then it had been that morning when Kate got to the gym. My wife then wiped the heavy sweat from her forehead while she brushed her dark brown bangs away from her eyes with her left hand. Kate's dark brown hair was now so wet from her own heavy body sweat, that it now shined brightly under the bright lights in the gym. My wife's beefy, thick, ripped, female muscular female physique now almost looked like a professional middle weight female body builder's but Kate wasn't finished yet. End Of Part 2                                                                                   
               
                                                                                                 

Comments

Popular Posts