Kate's & Lynn's Two Very Competitive Female Personalities!-3


My wife then got up off the leg press machine and walked over to her favorite piece of weightlifting equipment at the gym the weightlifting bench. Kate then started adding steel weights to the large steel bar that was sitting in the weight bench's cradle till she had two and fifty pounds of steel weights on both sides of the barbell. "NOW TO REALLY PUSH MY POWERFULLY STRONG MUSCULAR FEMALE PHYSIQUE WAY BEYOND IT'S ALREADY STRONG PHYSICAL FEMALE LIMITS." My wife said out loud to give herself more motivation while she laid down on the weight bench underneath the five hundred pound barbell. Once laying down on her beefy, thick, ripped, muscular female back on the weight bench, Kate then gripped the large steel bar tightly in both of her powerfully strong female hands. My wife then took a deep breath and inhaled very deeply which swelled up her already two thickly ripped muscular coconut sized D-cup tits to, two and a half times larger in size then they were just a moment earlier, Kate then exhaled and exerted all of her powerful strength to lift the heavy steel barbell up. As the five hundred pound steel barbell slowly started to raise up, Kate's entire beefy, thick, ripped, muscular female physique began shaking even more violently then before. My wife then almost slipped and dropped the heavy five hundred pound steel barbell but she held on as it heavily pressed down on her two tits. Kate then tried to push it up again but it didn't move up this time as it slowly began crushing down on her chest..............."COME ON KATE!" My wife growled through her gritting teeth; "FOCUS!! YOU CAN DO IT! SHOW THIS STEEL BITCH WHO'S REALLY IN CONTROL! I'VE SPENT TOO MUCH TIME THESE PAST THREE MONTHS WORKING OUT EXTREMELY HARD TO BUILD UP THIS GREAT FEMALE MUSCULAR PHYSIQUE JUST TO BE ABLE TO OUT MUSCLE THAT CUNT LYNN THOMPSON NEXT JANUARY, TO GET CRUSHED UNDERNEATH FIVE HUNDRED POUNDS OF STEEL WEIGHTS NOW!" Then my wife let out a very low guttering, un-humanly, animal growl that slowly grew louder; "Aw......Aw......Aw.......Aw....AAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!
Then as she growled at the top of her lungs my wife's whole beefy, thick, ripped, muscular female physique started shaking extremely violently as it bulged up and swelled out with such powerfully strong unbelievable female strength to lift that five hundred pound steel barbell which slowly started lifting up, and Kate now held that five hundred pound steel barbell triumphantly straight up in her two beefy, thick, ripped muscular arms just above her head. My wife then lowered it back down, inhaled another deep breath, then pressed the five hundred pound steel barbell up again. As Kate repeated it again and again she slowly started building up speed doing her one hundred sets of bench pressing reps with the five hundred pound steel barbell, her beefy, thick, ripped, muscular female physique sweat-ed heavily as it grew even bigger and stronger in female muscularity with each single bench pressing rep she pumped out. It then started to become slightly easier as she went along but the five hundred pound steel barbell was still so extremely heavy that Kate just managed to pump out her one hundredth set of reps before her two beefy, thick, ripped, muscular arms were ready to give out. "AW! That's it Kate nice workout today." Robin Steel my wife's personal trainer said to her; "Let's go back to the massage room and see how well it seriously paid off." My wife who was still under her hypnotic weightlifting trance then got up off the weight bench and as she walked towards the massage room every entire muscle group on Kate's now very bloated, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular female physique felt like they were on fire from her current daily weightlifting workout at the gym....................Robin Steel my wife's personal trainer followed her into the massage room and found her still in her hypnotic trance standing next to the massage table. Robin who was three inches tall in height then Kate was bent down slightly and again whispered the word; "Underdog," into my wife's ear to bring Kate out of her hypnotic weightlifting bodybuilding trance. As soon as Kate was out of her hypnotic weightlifting body building trance, she slowly walked over to the three way full length mirror to check out her newly transformed, even more now hugely just rippled and pumped up to huge proportions from her current weightlifting session, swollen beefy, thick, ripped, muscular female physique. My wife then closed her eyes as she put her two powerfully strong hands together and then focused extremely hard as she went into an awesome crab pose. Kate's entire, now even more hugely just rippled and pumped up to huge proportions, swollen beefy, thick, ripped, muscular upper female physique literally swelled up and erupted out to at least two and a half times larger then it's already now unbelievable muscular size and girth. At that point my wife's whole white T-shirt ripped to shreds as it exploded off her upper, very swollen, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular female body, which now showed so much unbelievable female muscularity and sinew that it seem so unreal...............My wife's five foot four inch in height swollen beefy, thick, ripped, muscular female physique looked so gargantuan now for a woman of Kate's short height, that it completely took up her entire reflection in the full length three way mirror. As my wife continued checking out the reflection of her own muscular female physique while she went through a range of different flexing and posing routines she said to her personal trainer; "You know Robin since we've first met and I've started working out at your gym three months ago. Every day I can remember getting here to the gym at 4:30 am and having you give me my post massage after my daily weightlifting session after wards at 4:30 pm. I can also remember everything I do every day before and after I go to the gym. But for the life of me I can't remember anything in between while I'm here at the gym doing my daily weightlifting sessions. The only difference today is I have a splitting headache." "That's because Kate." Robin said; "Before you start your daily weightlifting sessions I whisper the key word in your ear that put you in your hypnotic weightlifting body building trance which causes you to get so focused on your daily weightlifting sessions to build up your muscular female physique, that you blank out everything else that's going on around you in the world. As for the splitting headache you've having right now it's probably from the large dosage of I.N.A.M.P. I've injected into you this morning." What's I.N.A.M.P. Robin?" My wife asked. "Oh it's just the new daily vitamin injections we've already discussed yesterday about giving you Kate." Robin replied. "Oh yea Robin I remember now." My wife said as she thought to herself as she rubbed her own forehead to massage her splitting headache while heading towards the showers in the women's locker room; "What the hell is in those I.N.A.M.P. daily vitamin injections that Robin started injecting into me this morning? As Robin Steel watched my wife walking away towards the showers in the women's locker room she thought to herself; "Since the first day I've met Kate Robinson three months ago her normal sweet personality hasn't changed a bit since she started building up her now powerfully strong female muscular physique, but what scares me the most about her these days, is Kate's new Doctor Jekyll and Mr. Hyde personality transformation when I put Kate under her hypnotic weightlifting body building trance. Once Kate is under her hypnotic trance her normal sweet personality changes into one of a very aggressive female weightlifting personality every day as Kate works out so freaking hard lifting weights, that it's like almost watching a female grizzly bear in heat attacking her prey the way Kate attacks each set of reps she lifts."..................After the first week of my wife getting very powerful dosages every day of Iranian Nuclear Amazon Muscle Pump the most powerfully and very unstable steroid ever known to womankind from her personal trainer before her daily weightlifting workouts, besides noticing how her female muscle growth accelerated in size and female muscular girth on a daily bases, Kate also started noticing that she was slowly starting to develop three super human powers as well. My wife first noticed that almost over night she no longer needed to wear her contact lens because her eye sight went to a perfect 20-20. Then Kate's now perfect 20-20 eye sight kept growing even stronger yet till it reached a now unbelievable 1000-1000 eye sight and my wife now had x-ray vision and could see through any solid surface. The second super human power my wife had developed was mental telepathy that she could not only hear what other people were thinking but Kate now could also respond and talk to them through her own new founded mental telepathy as well, which she found out by accident one afternoon after she stopped at the supermarket to do some grocery shopping on her way home from the gym................On a very hot May afternoon my wife who was wearing a light blue tank top and a pair light blue spandex bicycle shorts that were so extremely tight that they almost looked like they were spray painted on her now very large, beefy thick, ripped, muscular female physique, was standing in line at the cashier's waiting to pay for her groceries when she heard a female voice in her mind say; "OH GOD! Look at all those unwomanly disgusting huge bulging muscles on that woman ahead of me! They make her look so unfeminine and very manly that no real man would ever be attracted to her." Kate turned around and said to the woman standing behind her in line at the cashier's very politely; "Five months ago my husband bought me a gym membership and hired me a private personal trainer at Powerhouse Female Fitness Gym to start a weightlifting body building program and he finds me a HELL OF A LOT MORE feminine and attractive now, since I started building up my female muscular physique." The woman had a very scared, worried, surprised look on her face when Kate answered her on what she was thinking just then about my wife's now very large, beefy thick, ripped, muscular female physique and all she could reply was; "Oh that's very nice to hear ma'am that you have such a great marriage with your husband. I'm currently single now after getting a divorce from my now ex-husband two years ago." Then my wife heard the thoughts of the very pretty young blond eighteen year old female cashier as she moved up to the front of the line while the cashier started ringing up her groceries; "OH GOD! How I would love to make wild sexual female muscle worship love to this very sexy older muscle woman." Kate just smiled warmly at the very pretty young blond eighteen year old female cashier as she politely said while she started paying for her groceries; "Sorry sweetheart but I'm very happily married to my husband Jerry and I'm not into woman." "Oh okay ma'am." The very pretty young blond female cashier replied with a very unhappy tone in her voice; "That's the story of my life. All the great female muscle goddess are always taken." As my wife pushed her shopping cart with all her groceries out the exit of the supermarket and towards the parking lot to her car a warm smile crossed her face as she thought to herself; "WOW! In these past five months I've moved up in the world from being a skinny little weakling housewife to a great female muscle goddess."...................The third super human power that my wife found out she now possessed was a super inhumanly increased growth in intelligence as Kate's once normal 120 intelligence quotient rapidly started increasing on a daily bases until she became the smartest woman in the entire world! Every night from the first day on March first when Robin Steel my wife's personal trainer injected her with the first dosage of Iranian Nuclear Amazon Muscle Pump, every night when Kate went to sleep behind the locked door in our guest bedroom across the hall from our master bedroom where I slept, and once she went into a very deep sleep my wife's forehead would start pulsating up and down while at the same time it started glowing a brightly strange green color in the dark bedroom. As my wife continued to sleep very soundly her human brain was transforming and growing just as physically powerfully strong every night as her growing female muscularity did every day at the gym doing Kate's daily weightlifting workout sessions. By the end of the first month of receiving daily injections of I.N.A.M.P. from her personal trainer before every daily weightlifting workout session my wife did the ratio between Kate's new super inhumanly growing intelligence to her now growing female physical muscularity and strength was three to two. My wife's now more powerfully stronger brain was even growing faster in strength then her body was. Once Kate first realized that she had started developing these three super powers it scared the hell out of her and she was afraid to tell me about them. My wife was afraid that I'd rush her to our family doctor for a complete medical physical check up and when he couldn't figure out how Kate started developing these three superhuman powers, she was afraid that the United State's Government would get involved and think that she was some kind of space alien. So my wife kept her three superhuman powers a secret to me until she learned how to handle them correctly.................After two weeks of secretly learning how to handle her three superhuman powers correctly, my wife then decided to try out her three superpowers and see if she could save or destroy Brain's and Lynn's marriage, whatever faith had in mind for it. One night at 11:45 pm after my wife used her new x-ray vision to look through hallway's wall into our master bedroom to make sure I was sound asleep and wouldn't miss her if she sneaked out for awhile, Kate then quietly sneaked out of our backdoor and headed towards her car. Then after she pushed her car quietly down our driveway into the street my wife then squeezed her now large, beefy thick, ripped, muscular female physique into the driver seat and drove away from our house in Old Bridge to the run down warehouse district in South Amboy where the Bull Dog Dyke Gym was located. Kate drove down the street and passed the building that housed the Bull Dog Dyke Gym then parked her car around the corner a half a block away. After my wife got out of her car she then used her two powerfully strong large, thickly, ripped, muscular arms to climb up the side of a very large brick warehouse like King Kong, then Kate ran across the roof until she was directly across the street from the building that housed the Bull Dog Dyke Gym. Then my wife started to use her x-ray vision to see what was going on between Lynn and her personal trainer Big Edith in the upstairs apartment while at the same time locking her powerfully strong mental telepathy on both of those women's brains to hear everything that they said in a conversation while reading every one of their thoughts at the same time...............Kate had just gotten there in time to see both Lynn and Big Edith entering through the apartment's front door. As soon as both women entered the apartment together they were both hugging and kissing each other like two dogs in heat. While my wife was witnessing what she thought was a very disgusting feat of lesbian lust between the two of them, Kate's super inhumanly powerful intelligence cranked up her x-ray vision even stronger yet to analysis the secret behind Lynn's growing female muscularity D.N.A. As my wife continued to analysis Lynn's growing female muscularity D.N.A., she thought to herself; "Lynn maybe bigger then I am in female muscular size and girth, but she definitely not physically stronger then I am. Whatever cheap steroids Big Edith had been giving her on a daily bases during Lynn's daily weightlifting workout sessions was causing Lynn to develop huge swollen watered down show muscles that had no real powerful strength behind them." Then as my wife locked her entire super inhumanly powerful intelligence onto everyone of Lynn's entire brainwaves, Kate could now control Lynn's entire extremely large, thick, ripped, muscular female physique like a puppet, including everything she thought and said as well.................As Big Edith slid her large hands down Lynn's sweat pants while she pinned Lynn against the wall she asked; "Babe what's wrong? Your vagina is dryer then sand paper down there tonight." Then as Lynn started to feel a strange creepy feeling like an invisible hand was now going into her hugely, thick, ripped, muscular female back to work and take control of her mind and body like a puppet, my wife replied through Lynn; "Well Big Edith the truth is I've never been that attracted to such a beat up old bull dog muscular lesbian bitch like you and I can no longer pretend to be." "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME LYNN AFTER ALL I'VE DONE FOR YOU THESE PAST THREE MONTHS?!" Big Edith roared in anger; "NO ONE, AND I MEAN NO ONE TALKS TO BIG EDITH THAT WAY! PACK YOUR SHIT YOU UNGREATFUL BITCH AND BE OUT OF HERE IN ONE HOUR BECAUSE WE'VE THROUGH!" An hour later as Lynn was standing on the street corner in the run down warehouse district she thought to herself; "OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE AND WHY WOULD I HAVE SAID, WHAT I HAD SAID TO BIG EDITH TONIGHT? IT WAS ALMOST LIKE I HAD NO CONTROL WHATSOEVER OVER MY OWN MIND AND BODY AT THE TIME! NOW THAT BIG EDITH BROKE UP WITH ME AND THROUGH ME OUT OF THE BULL DOG DYKE GYM, I HAVE TO GO BACK HOME TO THAT WIMPY HUSBAND OF MINE." Unbeknown to Lynn at that moment while she started to call her husband on her cell phone to come and pick her up, that my wife who was hiding in the dark background of the empty warehouse building across the street was watching and listening to everything Lynn thought and did at that moment. Then a very sultry smile crossed Kate's lips as she thought to herself; "Lynn if you think you've had problems tonight after admitting to Big Edith that you were no longer attracted to her. Wait till I make you confess to your husband not only about the current lesbian love affair you've been having behind his back these past four months with your personal trainer Big Edith but how you've been such a big in the closet lesbian whore throughout your entire marriage to Brain, he'll be totally shocked to found out at how many women you've cheated on him with over the years. After all these years Lynn I'm finally going to get revenge on you for that hot summer night back in 1995 when you got me so drunk on wine while we were watching the 4TH Of July fireworks in the woods, right before you sexually raped the shit out of me!".....................The story my wife had told me about that 4TH Of July night back in the summer of 1995 when her and Lynn were only seventeen years old was only partly true. Lynn did sneak out a bottle of wine from her parents house and also brought a blanket as well. Lynn also was the one that insisted that her and Kate sat back in the woods so no one would notice that they were drinking the wine, but it was Kate who at Lynn's suggestion chug down most of the wine out of the wine bottle until Kate had gotten so extremely drunk. Once Kate had gotten so extremely drunk Lynn then pushed Kate down on her back on the blanket and as Lynn who was captain of the high school's female wrestling team the year before, then pinned Kate down with her own body weight and started ripping Kate's blouse, shorts, and panties off of her young female teenage body with her right hand, while Lynn held her left hand over Kate's mouth as she whispered into her ear; "Tonight Kate I'm going to sexually have you whatever you like it or not. If you give into me sexually now and let me have my way with you what happens in these woods tonight, stay in these woods tonight. BUT! If you give me a hard time or scream for help, when we go back to school next September I'll tell everyone that you've a lesbian whore that's sexually into women, and when your new boyfriend Jerry Robinson hears that he'll drop you like a hot potato." Then Lynn hissed into Kate's ear; "DO WE UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER KATE?" With a very scared look in Kate's two eyes she slowly nodded her head yes. Then the now so extremely scared and drunken Kate just laid there pinned down on the blanket underneath Lynn's body weight, while Lynn made some extremely rough, kinky, weird, lesbian sex to Kate until she passed out in fright while her young seventeen year old vagina was completely sore and very bloody.............An hour later after Brain had picked up his now hugely, thick, ripped, muscular wife with all of her luggage on the corner a half a block down the street from the Bull Dog Dyke Gym, as Brain was driving them home in his new black B.M.W. S.U.V., he asked; "Lynn what happened that you've leaving and quitting the Bull Dog Dyke Gym? How's that going to affect our changes on the twenty five thousand dollar bet I have with Jerry Robinson next January that you can out muscle in female muscular size and girth and out lift how much weight that you and Kate Robinson would be lifting by that time." "Oh don't worry about that babe." Lynn said as she reached to her left across console and hugged her husband and gave him a very romantic kiss when he stopped at a traffic light. As she continued hugging Brain in her two powerfully strong, hugely, thick, ripped, muscular arms while he continued driving Lynn replied what she thought was the perfect lie that her husband would believe; "Well darling I feel that I've gone as far as I could in female muscular growth during my daily weightlifting sessions with Big Edith at the Bull Dog Dyke Gym, and I could go even farther in my body building training by myself with my own home personal weightlifting gym that we could set up in our rec room. Also I've been very home sick lately and missing the man I love."..................As my wife was following Brain and Lynn down the highway three car lengths behind them in her own car, Lynn again had that same strange creepy feeling like an invisible hand was going into her hugely, thick, ripped, muscular female back while Kate again used her super inhumanly powerful intelligence to work and take full control Lynn's mind and body like she was a puppet. Then Lynn stopped reaching towards her left and hugging her husband as she then sat bolt up right in the passenger seat and said in a matter of fact tone before she realized what she was really saying to her own husband; "But the real truth is Brain Big Edith's and my lesbian sexual affair ended tonight and she through me out of the Bull Dog Dyke Gym." "WHAT?" Brain asked sounding totally surprised at what his wife had just told him; "You were having a lesbian sexual affair for the past three months behind my back with your personal trainer Big Edith?" "Oh come on now Brain. After almost twenty one years of marriage even you must have possibly known that I was a bi-sexual and was also attracted to women as well as my husband." Lynn replied; " And it's not like Big Edith was the first woman I've cheated on you while having a lesbian sexual affair with. I've been having on and off lesbian sexual affairs for years during the day in our own home while you've at work with young female cashiers at the grocery store, our female postal carrier, the girl who delivers our newspaper, and even with your widowed mother Ruth, and still single un-married sister Ellen just to name a few, and over the years the list goes on and on with how many women I've had secret lesbian affairs with in town. The only reason I married you in the first place Brain and continue to stay married to you darling, is because you come from a rich family and you make a very good yearly income as well from the family business." Brain then got so angry that he said; "Okay Lynn I'll set you up with a complete home weightlifting gym in our rec room so you could continue getting yourself in shape to beat Kate Robinson next January and help me win that twenty five thousand dollar bet with Jerry Robinson, but as far as our marriage is concerned we are officially separated as of right now. From now on I'll be sleeping in our guest room till I make my decision on if I still want to be married to you after January first of next year." End Of Part 3                                                                                                                                                                           
           

Comments

  1. This is another awesome and fun story. Looking forward to more. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts