Jacqueline's & Tiffany's New Body Building Obsession!-1


You've probably wondering why my 37 year old now enormously large, hyper shredded, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular wife Jacqueline and my 16 year old now enormously large, hyper shredded, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular teenage daughter Tiffany, who both recently entered together and won the first place championship trophy in the heavy weight division of the first mother and daughter Ms. Olympia female body building contest in the fall of 2018. The true story of how my wife's and daughter's now professional female body building careers started just four years earlier a couple of weeks right after Tiffany 12TH birthday in early March of 2014................On a early cold evening in March as I was cuddling with my wife Jacqueline on our living room sofa, who's then female figure at five feet six inches in height was a very curvy, slightly well toned one hundred and twenty five pounds. As we were channel surfing trying to find something good on television to watch together, our then 12 year old extremely over weight, flabby out of shape daughter Tiffany walked through our living room and headed down the hallway towards her bedroom carrying a large bag of Doritos and a full three liter bottle of Pepsi. After Tiffany was out of listening range in her bedroom Jacqueline said to me; "You know Jim our daughter eats a lot of junk food and she's getting too over weight for a such a young girl of her height." My wife was right. Just one look at our daughter Tiffany who was five foot five inches in height just one inch shorter then her mother was, was built like a barrel with a huge protruding, fat pot belly in the front that stuck a lot out farther then her small breasts did. "Well what do you think we should do about it Jackie?" I asked. "Well for starters Jim I think that we should put Tiffany on a very strict low calorie diet so she'd eat healthier and lose weight at the same time." My wife replied; "I also think that we should get Tiffany on a regular exercise program as well. We could make it a mother and daughter thing and Tiffany and I could diet and exercise together. As her workout buddy I could help build up Tiffany's young teenage self esteem to make her feel better about herself as she loses weight and gets into better shape. After all Jim." My wife said as she slapped her slightly pudgy stomach with her right hand; "I've been meaning to lose this jiggling flabby little gut of mine for sometime now and working out with Tiffany will give me the perfect excuse to do just that." "That's a great idea Jackie." I said; "All the local gyms are offering specials this time of year, and I'm sure you could get a great deal on a two, for one gym membership for both you and Tiffany." Jacqueline thought about that for a moment then replied; "That's true Jim but I think Tiffany might be a little too intimidated be so over weight and out of shape around all those workout queens at a gym. I thought about using our little guest pool house in the backyard as Tiffany's and my private mother's and daughter's gym." "Sounds like a plan." I said; "When are you and Tiffany going to start your diets and exercise programs together?" "Tomorrow Jim." Jacqueline replied; "I already made an appointment at a diet doctor for both Tiffany and me, and after he gives us both a complete physical examination and a strict low calorie diet plan to follow so we could both start to eat healthier while we do our mother and daughter exercise programs together...................The next morning while I was at work as a electronic engineer at the corporate offices of Verizon, my wife Jacqueline took our daughter Tiffany to the Lake Shore Medical Building downtown so the both of them could have complete physical examinations before starting their mother and daughter diet plan and exercise programs together.................I got home early that afternoon at 2 pm so I could pack for my three month business trip for my company to Tokyo Japan, As I was in our master bedroom with my set of luggage open on our queen sized bed packing for my up and coming business trip, our daughter Tiffany came through the bedroom doorway; "Dad you've never going to believe what mom did to me today?" Tiffany said sounding very upset; "Mom took me to a diet doctor this morning and he not only said I was way TOO FAT for such a young woman my age, BUT he also gave mom a very strict diet to put me on. And if that's not BAD enough dad." Then Tiffany paused to take a deep breath for effect to show me how upset she really was over this matter she said; "After we left the doctor's office mom then took me to an all women's gym to buy us gym memberships and hire us a personal trainer. AND the personal trainer told mom that she'll make a real woman out of her fat out of shape teenage daughter." Then as she held her two hands on her huge protruding, fat pot belly Tiffany said sounding even more upset then when she first walked into our master bedroom five minutes earlier; "DAD! You better do something quick before mom and this personal trainer WORKS and STARVES your only daughter too DEATH!" "I'm sorry sweetheart." I replied; But I'm with your mother on this decision and we both think you need to lose a little weight and get into better shape." "UGH!" My daughter screamed in disgust as she stamped her two feet on the master bedroom carpeted floor, right before she stormed out like the real drama queen she could be when Tiffany didn't get her own way, and a moment later I heard my daughter's bedroom door slam shut......................After Tiffany stormed out of our master bedroom my wife Jacqueline walked in and said; "Well Jim I guess Tiffany already told you how upset she is about going on a diet and exercising at the gym with me." "Yea Jackie she did it with her best drama queen act." I chuckled, then I asked my wife; "But I thought you and Tiffany were going to diet and exercise at home." "Well Jim after I looked into what exercise equipment would cost which would be a small fortune. Jacqueline replied; "I decided that it would be cheaper in the long run for Tiffany and I to get a two for one gym membership and hire a personal trainer. I even found the perfect all women's gym downtown. It's called; "The Women's Virtual Reality Gym." This is a very modern high tech computerized gym." Jacqueline continued to explain; "That has a woman wearing virtual reality glasses that distracts her mind with a fantasy of a dream escape while her body is physically working out. While the woman's mind is in the fantasy of a her dream escape from her body which is physically working out at the time, the computerized programming also reads the woman's subconscious mind on the type of woman she truly dreams of becoming, and automatically readjusts the woman's daily workout plan to help her reach her ultimate dream goal." "Sounds interesting Jackie." I said as I continued packing for my three month business trip to Tokyo Japan. "Yea Jim it is." My wife Jacqueline said; "And our personal trainer is going to set up a fantasy of a dream scape for our daughter Tiffany that gives her the virtual reality of eating junk food all day while her body is physically working out at the gym and after her daily workout program at the gym, Tiffany's mind will make her body think that her stomach is too stuffed to actually really eat real junk food." "That a great idea Jackie." I replied; "But what's your fantasy dream scape virtual reality going to be?" "What do you think darling?" Jacqueline sexually cooed as she wrapped her two skinny arms together around my waist and pulled me in for a very romantic kiss. Then after the very romantic kiss with my wife she sexually cooed; "Having sex with my sexy macho husband." Later that night as I made very romantic love to my wife unbeknown to me at the time, this would be the last time I made romantic love to Jacqueline's old, before female body building female physique. Early the next morning while both my wife and daughter were still asleep I loaded the trunk of my black Audi A 5 sports coupe with my luggage and drove to the airport to catch my plane.......................During my three month business trip to Japan I'd call home every night from my hotel at 9 pm and talk to my wife to find out how everything was going back home. One evening two thirds through my three month business trip in Japan, Jacqueline said with a very happily tone in her voice to me during one of our evening phone conversations; "Today our personal trainer Dawn at The Women's Virtual Reality Gym weighed and measured Tiffany and me after our workout this afternoon, AND GUESS WHAT JIM?" Jacqueline paused before she sounded like she had an even more excitedly happy tone in her voice; "I lost fifteen pounds and toned my semi-flabby body up quite a bit babe. BUT TIFFANY, she lost forty five pounds and toned up her once extremely over weight, flabby out of shape 12 year old teenage AS WELL!" "That's great Jackie." I replied during our evening phone conversation; "I can't wait to come home after my business trip and see my new and improved, even more physically fit wife and daughter." "When you see your new and improved, even more physically fit wife and daughter Jim." Jacqueline said during my current evening phone call home; "You'll never believe your own two eyes on how much Tiffany and I had truly become two female athletes in the three months time you were away in Japan."..........................{THREE MONTHS LATER!} On the long flight home I couldn't wait to see how physically fit both my wife and daughter had become in these past three months while I was away on my business trip to Tokyo Japan. One evening while I was still on my three month business trip in Japan, after talking to Jacqueline on the phone during one of my evening phone calls home, I then went on the Internet and looked up The Women's Virtual Reality Gym. I must have read at least twenty highly praised reviews which were mostly written from men who have sent their wives or girlfriends to this all women's very modern high tech computerized gym. After reading all those highly praised reviews on line, I couldn't wait to see my new and improved, and even more physically fit wife and daughter....................Even though I knew that my wife and daughter had been on diets and working out at an all women's gym these past three months straight, when I finally got home that evening, EVEN I, wasn't expecting to see how ultra physically fit both Jacqueline and Tiffany had gotten in only three months time since I was away in Japan! End Of Part 1                                                                       

Comments

Popular Posts