My Mother's Amateur Female Body Building Career Come Back-The Final Chapter!


The following day after I had gotten rid of Monica and Sherry, I then concentrated one hundred percent on the second stage of phase three of my mother's own complete heavy overhaul weightlifting female body building program. After writing a complete new computer workout weightlifting program on a CD that not only increased my mother's high protein diet by fifty percent every week, while also increasing by fifty percent the amount of steel weights and repetitions she lifted a day with each weightlifting exercise my mother completed while in her hypnotic mechanical robotic state of mind as well as I also increased the amount of time she worked out from eight hours a day to fourteen hours a day with ten hours of sleep time in between. In the next three and a half month's time my mother's female muscularity started to grow even larger, and even more extremely defined and sculpted then it had ever been before in her entire life.....................Five months later after putting my mother on her revised phase three, second stage of her complete heavy overhaul weightlifting body building program, I again had her enter her second amateur female body building competition at the local Y.W.C.A. This time my mother won the first place trophy in the feather to middle weight division of the 2015 Y.W.C.A.'s Amateur Female Body Building Contest. The day after my mother had won her second, first place amateur female body building trophy at the Y.W.C.A., I started her on the fourth stage of phase three of her complete heavy overhaul weightlifting body building program which was now even more super highly intense then phase three had been...................One year later my mother had entered her third amateur female body building contest and again won the first place trophy now in the middle to heavy weight division of the 2016 Y.W.C.A.'s Amateur Female Body Building Contest. And the following day after winning her third first place female body building trophy, for the next following year straight I put my mother on all four stages, and each one of the four stages would be an even more super intense weightlifting workout program then the one before it, of Phase four of my mother's heavy overhaul weightlifting body building program. I wasn't going to be happy till my very own muscular Barbie doll was the most muscular and physically strongest woman in the entire world!..................By the time my mother entered the heavy weight division of the 2017 Y.W.C.A.'s Amateur Female Body Building Contest, her vascular system had grown to epic cable like proportions. Almost alive like giant snakes, thousand of them were moving throughout her now gigantically enormous, beefy, thick, ripped, female muscular female physique, as they provided a network of very richly, extremely high protein enhanced blood, that was capable of delivering such unbelievable female strength to each one of her gigantically, enormous, beefy, thick, ripped, female muscles. As they wrapped around my mother's gigantically enormous, thickly, ripped, female muscles, they pulsated and became even larger and thicker in muscular size and girth with each single breath she took...................My mother's gigantically enormous, beefy, thick, ripped, female muscular arms were now the muscular widths of two full size redwood tree trunks, and with her two gigantically enormous, thickly, ripped, muscular female legs that were also the same size, my mother now felt that she was now strong enough to lift the entire earth above her head, with two gigantically enormously huge muscular shoulders the size of trash can lids that topped them off. My mother's extremely packed, hugely, thick, ripped, flat as a board, muscular female abdomen looked like ten softballs tightly packed together in a symmetrical pattern, as her extremely packed, gigantically enormous, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular female lats flanged out into a bat wing shaped V that offered unlimited female strength to the human eye........................By the time my mother walked out on stage during the heavy weight division at the 2017 Y.W.C.A.'s Amateur Female Body Building Contest she was at least ten times more supersized in female muscular size and girth of female muscularity then the other five female heavy weight body building contestants were. The other five female heavy weight body builder contestants just walked off the stage in shame at the sight of my supersized heavy weight female body building mother, and they all forfeited the 2017 female heavy weight body building trophy to my mother who now had won by 2017 championship trophy in the heavy weight female body building division by default. The End!                                    

Comments

Popular Posts