Jeannie's Muscular Aryan Super Woman Transformation!-1

Up until my 13TH birthday a year ago, I always thought that my thirty one year old mother Jeannie Nelson's five foot, six inches in height, blond haired, blue eyed, very curvy, one hundred and ten pound female figure with well toned thin female arms and legs, was very sexy and looked exactly like that famous television actress Barbara Eden who played on that hit 1960's T.V. show; "I Dream Of Jeannie." Up until the evening of my 13TH birthday, I had always thought that my mother was very happily married to my father Anthony Nelson these past fourteen years of their marriage. But I would quickly find out how wrong I was on that subject. On Saturday June 16TH my parents had invited all my friends to our house in Coco Beach Florida for my birthday party. During the entire time of my birthday party both of my parents pretended to be a very happily married couple who was celebrating their only son's 13TH birthday together with all of his friends, but if you really looked close enough you could easily see some real UN-happy tension underneath both of my parents pretend happiness. I had just finished getting dressed in my bedroom that was on the second floor of our house facing the backyard, to get ready to go to bed, when I heard my parents having an argument in their master bedroom that was right next door to my bedroom......................"Tony haven't I been a good wife to you these past fourteen years of our marriage? Why do you want to leave me and end our marriage to be with that whore of a amateur sports model Tonya Evens you've just met?" "I'm sorry Jeannie." I heard my father say while he was finishing packing all of his clothes in his luggage; "But I'm in love with Tonya and I want to divorce you and marry her." Then I heard my father walking down the hall while carrying his luggage, then his foot steps down the stairs to the first floor of our house, then our front door opening and closing as my father left our house to move in with his new girlfriend Tonya. I now felt extremely bad for my mother, she never had any female friends of her own outside of the house, her whole life these past fourteen years was just being a good wife to my father and a good mother to me. As I was feeling sorry for what that ass hole of a father had just done to my mother, I then heard mom talking to somebody on her cell phone while she was still in her bedroom..................."Hello I'm Jeannie Nelson. May I speak to Olga Riker about the job position, yes I'll hold." Then after a brief pause; "Hello Olga?" Then after listening for a second my mother said; "Yes I know I originally told you I wasn't interested in the job position, but you told me if I changed my mind I could call you anytime during the day or night. Things have changed recently in my life and marriage, so I'm now free to take that job position you had offered me earlier this week." "OK, yes I could meet you downtown in your office tonight. It's 8:30 pm right now and if I leave right away I could be at your office by 9 pm. OK, see you then Olga, goodbye." Then after my mother ended her cell phone conversation with Dr. Olga Riker, she stuck her head in my bedroom door on her way out. "Goodnight honey, sweet dreams." Mom said; I have to run downtown to do a little errand, will be back in a couple of hours."....................Dr. Olga Riker was born sixty years ago as the youngest of four daughters in her family in Berlin Germany on May 22ND 1958. Unlike her three older sisters who were all very attractive to the opposite sex, as her earliest childhood memory Olga had always been attracted to other women, and what sexually turned Olga on the most was blond haired, blue eyed, physically fit, muscular women. Being that Olga had come from a very strict, conservative German family, while growing up in her family home Olga had to be an in the closet lesbian so her parents wouldn't find out about her female sexual preference. It wasn't until she went to collage in Frankfort Germany where she was studying chemistry, that Olga had her first lesbian love affair with another female collage student that lasted three months until they both graduated...................After graduation from collage with a doctrine in chemistry, Olga then went to work as an assistant lab chemist at the Merck Pharmaceutical Company in Munich Germany working on female muscle building development vitamins. During the day Olga worked on the company's projects that they had given her to do. But in the evenings in her private laboratory that she had converted from the second bedroom in her Munich apartment, Olga secretly started to develop what she called; "The Aryan Super Woman Serum, or T.A.S.W.S." for short. Olga who now at the age of twenty two years old was so sexually frustrated as an in the closet lesbian because she wanted so badly to have her dream muscular woman. A beautiful blond Aryan Super Woman with blue eyes and a monstrously huge, beefy, thick, hyper shredded, ripped, muscular female physic. Since Olga could never find her dream, beautiful blond Aryan Super Woman female body builder in reality, she decided to create her own by secretly developing "T.A.S.W.S."............................"The Aryan Super Woman Serum, or T.A.S.W.S." that Olga was secretly developing in her secret home laboratory was an extract of cardiac muscle, adrenal cortex, liver, and pancreas of Lions, Tigers, combined with a powerful amount of vitamins from A-Z, and also with extremely huge amounts of calcium, steroid glycogen. Cocaine and heroin were also added so any woman who was taking these T.A.S.W.S injections would seriously become addicted to; "The Aryan Super Woman Serum. In theory Olga seriously believed that once any normal woman who was given the injections of T.A.S.W.S. would not only become an extremely powerfully strong, hugely muscular super woman, but Olga could also force that same super woman by bending her female human will, into becoming her lesbian sexual lover as well. It would take Olga almost twenty years to finally develop; "The Aryan Super Woman Serum."....................In only three years time with her high I.Q., Olga quickly worked her way up to head chemist and then was transferred to the Merck Pharmaceutical Company's north American laboratory in New York City. After a couple of years in New York Olga then had herself transferred to the Chicago laboratory. Then three years working in the Chicago Laboratory Olga had herself transferred to the Dallas T.X., then to Los Angeles C.A., and finally to the Coco Beach Florida laboratory where now at the age of sixty years old, Olga would meet for the first time and develop one hell of a sexual obsession of turning Jeannie Nelson into the extremely powerfully strong, hugely muscular super woman of Olga's dreams..................Dr. Olga Riker first noticed my mother by accident one Saturday afternoon at the Coco Beach Mall nine months earlier, when only by chance she saw a five foot six inch in height, thirty one year old, blond haired, blue eyed, very curvy, one hundred and ten pound female blond woman with well toned thin arms and legs wearing a sun dress that exited out of Targets department store and passed Dr. Olga Riker as she was entering it. As soon as Dr. Olga Riker noticed my mother she said excitedly to herself;  "WOW! THAT WOMAN WOULD BE THE PERFECT FEMALE SPECIMEN TO TRY THE ARYAN SUPER WOMAN SERUM ON AND TURN HER INTO THE TRUE, BLOND HAIRED, BLUE EYED, MUSCULAR, ARYAN SUPER WOMAN OF MY DREAMS!" Now all sexually excited Dr. Olga exited Targets department store totally forgetting why she was going inside to shop there in the first place and followed my mother down the main way of the mall...................As Dr. Olga Riker continued following my mother from ten feet behind as they both continued walking down the main hall way of the mall, her sixty year old vagina started getting extremely wet as she thought about what my mother was going to look like all pumped up in female muscularity in only six months time with the treatments she was planning on giving my mother on a daily bases of The Aryan Super Woman Serum. But first Dr. Olga Riker had to find away to meet my mother and get to know her, then she had to get my mother to trust her one hundred percent as my mother's new best female friend, then only after that could Dr. Olga Riker transform my mother into the true blond haired, blue eyed, muscular Aryan super woman of her sexual dreams.................As Dr. Olga Riker continued to follow my mother from behind as she watched my mother's then cute little bubble shaped ass wiggling as she walked down the main hallway of the mall, not only now was Dr. Olga Riker's sixty year old vagina growing even more sexual wet by the second with lesbian lust for my mother with each step she took, but Dr. Olga Riker was quickly falling in love with my mother as well as she thought to herself; "OH GOD! I have to find a way to meet this woman." After following my mother in and out of a couple more stores as my mother continued shopping, till finally she followed my mother into the crowded food court where my mother bought a cup of coffee and a donut. After my mother find a seat at an empty table in the crowded food court, Dr. Olga Riker then bought her own cup of coffee and pretended to walk around the crowded food court looking for a seat while indirectly walking towards where my mother was seating alone................"Hello miss." Dr. Olga Riker said politely in her thick German accent to my mother; "It's so hard to find a seat here in this crowded food court. Would you mind if I sat in this seat across from you at your table." "Why not at all ma'am. I'd be happy to have some company." My mother replied with a very friendly reply to this skinny, thin, older woman with very short salt and pepper hair. "Thank you miss." Dr. Olga Riker said as she sat down across the table in the crowded food court from where my mother was sitting. "My name is Olga Riker." Dr. Olga Riker said as she extended her hand towards my mother after sitting down. "Hello Olga it's nice to meet you. My name is Jeannie Nelson." My mother replied as she shook hands with Olga. "What a beautiful name Jeannie is for my future blond haired, blue eyed, muscular Aryan super woman." Dr. Olga Riker thought in sexually happy to herself..................While drinking their coffees together, my mother and Dr. Olga Riker quickly started a girl's talk conversation together talking about every subject a woman talks about with another woman. My mother who hasn't had to many female friends these past fourteen years of her marriage, started to quickly warm up to and like this older German lady who my mother had just met because Dr. Olga Riker for an older woman, seemed to have a very warm motherly female personality, and within five minutes time Dr. Olga Riker and my mother were talking together like they were both best female friends who had known each other for years. During their conversation over coffee in the crowded food court at the mall, my mother showed Dr. Olga Riker pictures on her cell phone of both my father and me as she said proudly; "This is my husband Anthony Nelson and our son Anthony who we named after his father and he will be thirteen years old nine months from today." "They've a lovely family Jeannie." Dr. Olga Riker said as she thought to herself; "I'm going to have to find away to get rid of her husband and break up their marriage before I could use the Aryan Super Woman Serum on Jeannie and turn her into the true blond haired, blue eyed, muscular, Aryan Super Woman of my dreams. But what to do about her young teenage son? Maybe I could incorporate his young male testosterone sperm to increase the strength of the Aryan Super Woman Serum that I'm planning to use on Jeannie and make her even bigger and stronger yet."......................As my mother was finishing her cup of coffee she looked at her watch that was on her right well toned, thin wrist and said; "WOW! Look at the time. It's 4:30 pm now Olga and I have to get home and start dinner for my husband and son, but it was very nice to meet you." Same here Jeannie." Dr. Olga Riker said as she stood up at the same time as my mother did and shook hands again with her; "Let's exchange cell phone numbers and stay in touch so we could both meet for coffee again sometime in the future." "That's a great idea Olga." my mother said happily and then exchanged cell phone numbers with Dr. Olga Riker before she left the crowded food court at the mall to walk back across the mall to Target's department store on the other side of the Coco Beach Mall where my mother had parked her car earlier that afternoon on that side of the mall's parking lot.....................As Dr. Olga Riker was walking behind my mother to the exit of the crowded food court at the mall she thought about chemistry figures to herself in her native German language, on how my young, male, virgin, teenage testosterone  could increase the high potency of the Aryan Super Woman Serum that she was planning on using on my mother. As a doctor Olga Riker knew that a male's testosterone is the most powerful and at it's highest peak at the age of thirteen. My mother then waved goodbye to her new friend Olga as she turned left to walk back across the mall's main hallway towards Target's department store to get her car. Dr. Olga Riker returned the wave goodbye to my mother as she pretended to turn right and walk across the opposite end of the mall's main hallway. After my mother had gotten about ten feet ahead towards the direction she was walking in, Dr. Olga Riker who was now very smitten with my mother, quickly turned around and started following my mother again across the mall. As Dr. Olga Riker followed my mother across the mall from behind she now thought to herself in her native German language about how to not only bust up Jeannie Nelson's happy marriage to her husband Anthony, but how to get Anthony Nelson out of Jeannie's life forever. Once she destroyed Jeannie Nelson's marriage to her husband, Dr. Olga Riker thought that after she started my mother on the Aryan Super Woman Serum treatments, she'd turn Jeannie Nelson into her own true blond haired, blue eyed, muscular, Aryan super woman sexual lesbian servant. But unbeknown to Dr. Olga Riker at that moment, that even though she'd be able to turn my mother in the near future into a hugely muscular Aryan super woman, the only thing even stronger then Jeannie Nelson's future powerfully strong, hugely, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular female body, was my mother's already strong female will of iron, that even Dr. Olga Riker couldn't bend to force my mother to do what she,d would want her to do. Also Dr. Olga Riker would in the near future learn a very hard lesson from Jeannie Nelson, that there is no stronger bond then the one between a mother and her child.................Later that same afternoon after the first time meeting with my mother at the Coco Beach Mall, Dr. Olga Riker returned to her private medical office at the Orange Grove Medical Complex, where after sitting at her desk in her private office, she then logged onto her laptop computer and found a modeling female fitness website called; "Fit Women." This was a female fitness website of amateur, hopeful, physically fit, want to be future professional female fitness stars and future professional female body builders. After setting up a business account and profile on the "Fit Women Website," Dr. Olga Riker looked through endless pictures of amateur, hopeful, physically fit, want to be future professional female fitness stars till she came across Tonya Evens who at the age of twenty one, ten years young then Jeannie Nelson was, had a thin without an ounce of fat, on her extremely tight feather weight, athletic muscular young female body. As Dr. Olga Riker read Tonya Even's personal biography underneath her picture, that she had written about herself for the; "Fit Woman Website," Tonya Evens who was currently unemployed at this time, was looking for any female fitness modeling job that she could get. "I think that Tonya Evens is just the right woman to be able to destroy Jeannie Nelson's marriage to her husband Anthony. Then Dr. Olga Riker used her cell phone and called the phone number on Tonya Evens biography and left her a voice message that she had a professional female fitness modeling job for her that paid six hundred dollars a week. Ten minutes later Tonya Evens returned Dr. Olga Riker's phone call and sounded very excitedly happy that Dr. Olga Riker had a professional female fitness modeling job for her. After having a fifteen minute phone conversation together, Dr. Olga Riker made an appointment with Tonya Evens for 9 am the next day for a job interview and to explain the professional female fitness modeling job she wanted Tonya Evens to do. After ending their phone call, Dr. Olga Riker sat back as she reclined in her desk chair and said out loud to herself with an extremely happy tone in her voice; "Everything is falling into place just as I hoped it would, AND soon Jeannie Nelson will be my true one and only, blond haired, blue eyed, muscular, Aryan super woman." Then Dr. Olga Riker while she rubbed her two hands together let out a very loud, sadistic, wicked, evil, laugh while her old sixty year old vagina grew so sexually wet, that there was a large puddle of cum now developing underneath her desk chair, as Dr. Olga Riker was now heavily sexually fantasizing about the future sex she was going to have with her new future blond haired, blue eyed, muscular Aryan super woman Jeannie Nelson...……..The next morning at 8:55 am as twenty one year old Tonya Evens drove her beat up 2009 Ford Focus into the parking lot of the Orange Grove Medical Complex for her 9 am professional female fitness modeling job interview with an older woman named Olga Riker she thought to herself; "This is a strange place to have a female fitness modeling job interview at a medical complex. Usually my female fitness modeling job interviews are always at a gym." Then after she parked her car Tonya Evens quickly checked her makeup in the car's vanity mirror, then as she opened the driver side car door and got out. Tonya then quickly scanned the front doors of the Orange Grove Medical Complex looking for Olga Riker Enterprises in suite 69. After Tonya noticed that Olga Riker Enterprises in suite 69 was just two doors to the right of where she parked her car, Tonya then walked towards and entered the main door of Olga Riker Enterprises in suite 69...…………….After Tonya Evens entered the main entrance of Olga Riker Enterprises she found herself standing alone in a very expensively decorated, dark walnut paneled waiting room. While Tonya walked over to a phone in the corner to call an office extension to announce that she was here for her 9 am female fitness modeling job interview with a Ms. Olga Riker. Dr. Olga Riker didn't want Tonya Evens to know that she was a doctor of chemistry, any more then she wanted Tonya to know that she was being used as a female pawn in destroying the once happy marriage of Anthony and Jeannie Nelson, so Dr. Olga Riker could finally create her own fantasy, blond haired, blue eyed, muscular, Aryan super woman out of my mother, Jeannie Nelson with a number of Aryan Super Woman Serum treatments. "Hello? May I help you?" Tonya Evens heard a thick German female accent on the phone's receiver ask. "Yes hello." Tonya replied; "I'm Tonya Evens and I'm here for my 9 am female fitness modeling job interview with a Olga Riker." "Aw I'm glad to see that you've on time Tonya. I like that you've a very punctual woman." The thick German female accent said over the phone; "Please have a seat and I'll be with you shortly."...………….Five minutes later as Dr. Olga Riker exited out of a doorway that led to her private office and chemistry lab, she held out her hand and said with an extremely happy tone in her thick German female accent as she held out her hand; "Hello Tonya, I'm Olga Riker. It's very nice to finally meet you in person." Hello Olga." Tonya relied as she took Dr. Olga Riker's hand and shook it. After shaking hands Dr. Olga Riker stepped back to get a good look at Tonya Even's extremely tight, brawny, feather weight, young athletic muscular female body, which was dressed in a tight light blue tank top that beautifully showed off her two brawny, extremely very well developed, chiseled, muscular female baseball sized biceps with two matching horseshoe, brawny, extremely very well developed, chiseled, female baseball sized muscular triceps that were both capped by two brawny, extremely very well developed, chiseled, female softball sized muscular shoulders. With the deep cleavage in between Tonya Even's two small baseball sized tits that stood out so proudly erect on top of her brawny, extremely well developed, chiseled, set of female pectoral muscles, Tonya's entire extremely tight, brawny, feather weight, athletic muscular young female body looked like it was going to bust out of her tight light blue tank top at any second. Tonya Evens also was wearing an extremely tight, matching light blue pair of spandex shorts   that showed off her two beautiful, extremely very well developed, chiseled, muscular female thighs and ankles. "AW!" Dr. Olga Riker thought to herself in her native German language while she continued checking out Tonya Evens extremely tight, brawny, feather weight, young athletic muscular female body; "Tonya Evens will be the perfect female athletic specimen to start an affair with Anthony Nelson and destroy his marriage to Jeannie Nelson."...………."OK Tonya." Dr. Olga Riker said in her thick German account; "Before we talk about possibly hiring you for the female fitness modeling position I'm looking to fill this morning, I'd like to see you go through your female body building posing routine. You do have one don't you Tonya?" "Of course I do Olga." Tonya Evens replied happily with an extreme amount of pride in her voice; "I have a very impressive, award winning female body building posing routine that had won me quite a few first place armature, female feather weight championships at the local Y.W.C.A. these past two years." Then while both Dr. Olga Riker and Tonya Evens still stood in the middle of the expensively, decorated, dark walnut paneled waiting room, after Tonya Evens tied her long shoulder length blond hair back into a pony tail, she then went into her award winning female body building posing routine that was very quite impressive to watch. Tonya Evens finally of her very impressive, award winning female body building posing routine ended by doing a full upper body hard flex, that swelled up Tonya Evens already brawny, extremely very well developed, chiseled, feather weight, athletic female muscular upper body to almost, two and a half times even larger then it was just a moment ago...……………While Tonya Evens was still holding her full upper body hard flex, with her NOW, two brawny, extremely very well developed, chiseled, female baseball sized biceps, THAT had now both pumped up to twice their size to an even more two incredible softball sized, rock hard, extremely solid balls. AS WELL, as her two matching brawny, extremely well developed, chiseled, female triceps, while making her now two erect, coconut sized tits bounce up and down while she flexed her brawny, extremely well developed, chiseled, female pectoral muscles to do a pec dance. As Tonya Evens was still entertaining Dr. Olga Riker with the finally of her award winning female body building posing routine, Dr. Olga Riker walked around Tonya Evens to check out her brawny, extremely well developed, chiseled, female back muscles and her small bubble shaped muscular female ass. "AW!" Dr. Olga Riker thought to herself in her native German language; "Tonya Evens will do very well in deed." Then Dr. Olga Riker couldn't restrain herself any longer as she was quickly getting extremely wet and horny from watching Tonya Evens as she was going through her award winning female body building posing routine that Dr. Olga Riker quickly came up from behind Tonya Evens and reached out to fill her now two extremely bulging, brawny, extremely well developed, chiseled, female softball sized muscular biceps and matching muscular triceps. Then Dr. Olga Riker's two hand quickly slid down to Tonya Even's two bouncing erect coconut sized tits, and farther south to her NOW, EVEN MORE PUMPED UP, brawny, extremely well developed, chiseled, female pectoral muscles as she started rubbing up against Tonya Even's small bubbled shaped muscular female ass...………."WHOA LADY!" Tonya Evens said in a very angry tone as she quickly stopped doing her upper body flex and pulled away from Dr. Olga Riker. When she turned to face Dr. Olga Riker, Tonya Evens had her two muscular biceps and triceps flexing while she had her two hands balled into fists and resting on her tightly pack muscular hips; "Let's get one thing straight right now Olga. I maybe unemployed and are having money issues paying my bills and am behind in my rent. I could really use this female fitness job with it's six hundred dollar a week pay check, BUT! Ill never be that desperate for money to become some OLD GERMAN LESBIAN'S, girl-toy!" "Relax Tonya." Dr. Olga Riker said pleadingly in her thick German accent as she held open the door she had exited out of earlier; "It will never happen again. I assure you. Now lets go into my office and we'll seriously discuss the terms of your new female fitness modeling job with Olga Riker Enterprise." "OK Olga." Tonya Evens said with a slight untrusting tone in her voice; "I'll give you just one more chance to behave yourself or I'll quit and be long gone." Then as Tonya Evens walked through the open doorway that led to Dr. Olga Riker's office, she felt a tiny pickle in the back of her neck like she was being injected by a hypodermic needle, then after Tonya Evens started feeling dizzy for a moment, just right before she blackout completely and fell to the floor. While the now unconscious Tonya Evens laid on the floor, Dr. Olga Riker had her picked up by two extremely huge, thickly muscular lesbian nurses who worked for her, pick Tonya Evens up and carry her on a stretcher to examination room A, where the now unconscious Tonya Evens was undressed and stripped down to her pink panties then strapped laying on her back on an examination table...………………. After the now unconscious Tonya Evens was strapped down and laying on her back on the examination table in nothing but her pink panties, Dr. Olga Riker then connected four computer censors to Tonya Even's head, two on her forehead and one on her left side and right side. The two on Tonya Even's forehead recorded all the information that Dr. Olga Riker could down load off google about my father Anthony Nelson into Tonya Even's memory, while the other two computer censors on each side of her head excited the sexual part of Tonya Even's mind to become extremely attracted to my father after the first time they met. After the four computer sensors were attached to Tonya Even's head, Dr. Olga Riker then attached a number of multiple computer sensors to each one of Tonya Even's major muscle groups on her extremely tight, brawny, feather weight, athletic muscular young female body, that would give each one of Tonya Even's major muscle groups a very heavy, powerfully violent, electrical shock treatment that would equal an entire complete upper and lower body daily weightlifting program. After the now unconscious Tonya Evens was completely strapped down and hooked up to the computer programming system that was designed ex-specially for her, Dr. Olga Riker then turned on the two computer programs from her lap top computer as she looked at her watch and said to the two extremely huge, thickly muscular lesbian nurses who had been helping assisting Dr. Olga Riker with the now unconscious Tonya Evens; "OK ladies it's now ten am. These two computer programs will be running for the next three hours straight. I'll need the two of you back her in examination room A by one pm to again assist me on resetting up Tonya Evens and getting her started on her new life with Anthony Nelson." "Yes ma'am." The first extremely huge, thickly muscular lesbian nurse replied. "Darlene and I will be back her to meet you here in examination room A at one pm sharp." The second extremely huge, thickly muscular lesbian nurse replied before they both exited out of the doorway of examination room A...……The extremely huge, thickly muscular lesbian nurse Darlene walked back into examination room A at one pm, where the still unconscious Tonya Evens who was still strapped down to the examination table as she said to the second huge, thickly muscular nurse; "Shelia get the stretcher ready while I get Tonya Evens dressed and ready for transportation." "Ok Darlene." Shelia replied from the doorway of examination room A, just a second before she went to get the stretcher. After Darlene got the still unconscious Tonya Evens dressed, Darlene and Shelia lifted her onto the stretcher and wheeled her out the back door and into the back of a white E-350 Ford panel van. Then as Darlene opened the driver side door of the van and got in, Sheila walked to the front of the Orange Grove Medical Complex and with the car keys she had gotten out of Tonya Even's purse, Shelia opened the diver side door and got into Tonya Even's beat up 2009 Ford Focus and followed the white E-350 Ford panel van that Darlene was driving with the still unconscious Tonya Evens in the back, out of the parking lot and down route four............Fifteen miles south down route four Shelia continued following Darlene in Tonya Even's car till Darlene made a right turn into the Coco Beach Mall parking lot and parked the van just a couple of parking lot rows away from where Gold's Gym was located, and Shelia backed Tonya Even's car right next to the passenger side of the van. Then before anyone could notice what was happening, Darlene quickly jumped out of the driver side door of the van and as she walked fast towards the passenger side of the van, Shelia was already out of Tonya Even's car and opening the side sliding door of the van. "Hurry up Shelia." Darlene said as her and Shelia quickly started to lift up the still unconscious Tonya Even's body, while she started slightly moaning, and place her in the driver seat of her own car; "Tonya is starting to slowly come to from the drugs Dr. Riker administrated to her earlier this morning." Darlene and Sheila had just finished within five minutes time of placing Tonya Even's in the driver seat of her now parked, beat up 2009 Ford Focus at Gold's Gym, and then jumped into the van and drove off, before Tonya Even's slowly started coming out of the groggy fog of unconsciousness................"OH GOD WHERE AM I? I can't remember anything since I left my apartment this morning." Tonya Evens moaned loudly to herself while sitting in her car. Then while her eyes started to focus and Tonya Evens saw that she was parked at Gold's Gym where she had a gym membership and worked out there every day, she then thought out loud to herself as her extremely tight, brawny, feather weight young athletic muscular female body, NOW, very sore, heavily throbbed and ached from the very heavy, powerfully violent, electrical shock treatment to all her major muscle groups that Dr. Olga Riker had administrated to her earlier that morning; "Oh shit!  I must have worked out so hard in the weight room this morning that I blacked out after getting back into my car." Then as Tonya Evens looked over to the front passenger seat of her car, she saw her purse sitting beside her where Darlene had left it. When Tonya Evens opened it up to get out her bottle of muscle relaxers to combat her NOW, very sore, heavily throbbing and aching, extremely tight, brawny, feather weight young athletic muscular female body. What Tonya Evens found first in her purse was a white unmarked envelop that had twelve, one hundred dollar bills inside it and a bottle of perfume that she didn't ever remembering ever buying. Then she thought while still in a semi-confusing mental state to herself; "Oh yea. This is the money from my last female fitness modeling job, BUT! Where and who was that female fitness modeling job for?" Then Tonya Even's mind went to my father Anthony Nelson who she was planning to meet while wearing this new perfume she now had tonight; "I know Tony is going to love this new perfume I must have forgotten I bought just for him."......................Later on this evening Tonya Evens would pretend to accidently bump into my father while he was meeting his best friend Roger Heily at their favorite bar the; Clock Work Orange." With the new perfume Tonya Evens was wearing, which was another chemical compound that Dr. Olga Riker created, that once the perfume mixed with Tonya Even's body chemistry, it would cause a heavy love potion effect and make my father fall head over heels in love with Tonya Evens while hating being married to my mother at the same time..............Earlier that morning while Dr. Olga Riker was reprogramming Tonya Even's mind to fall in love with my father Anthony Nelson, at the same Dr. Olga Riker also erased Tonya Even's mind of ever going to Olga Riker Enterprises at the Orange Grove Medical Complex for a female fitness job interview, and meeting a Olga Riker earlier that same morning...................{NINE MONTHS LATER!} The evening of my thirteenth birthday at 8:30 pm my mother Jeannie Nelson just left the house after she told me she had to do a little errand downtown, when she was really going to meet her new female friend Olga Riker. End Of Part 1                                                                                                                                                                           
                                                                                        

Comments

Popular Posts