How I Reconciled With My Muscular Ex-Wife!-2


I have to admit, I really wanted to see my ex-wife Karen again. I was in love with her when she was a fat, flabby over weight woman, but after she started working out and turned herself into a muscle goddess, I was in love and lusting for her even more, and it had broken my heart the day Karen left me for her then personal trainer Kirk, but now Karen wanted me back! After I put an over night bag together to go to my ex-wife's bungalow to spend the night with her, I spent the rest of the afternoon looking at ripped, muscular body building women on YouTube, but I mostly watched Karen's old weight lifting videos, to get into the right frame of mind, in spending the night with the muscle goddess I still loved and lusted for!..........I arrived at Karen's bungalow exactly at 7:30 pm. I parked my black Lexus right next to her red Toyota, and as I was getting out of my car, I noticed the driver's bucket seat of Karen's Toyota looked more crushed and flattened, then her front passenger seat looked. I figured the car seat got that way from trying to support Karen's huge, ripped muscular female physique. I grabbed my over night bag and the bouquet of red roses I stopped to get on my way over, and headed towards the front door, and rang the door bell..........Karen opened the front door a moment later, and I thought that she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. My ex-wife Karen was the only female body builder I've ever known personally, and I couldn't believe how much more she had built up her 5 foot 5 inch tall muscular female physique, since her last weight lifting video two years ago. My ex-wife Karen was now so extremely super huge, and there standing before me was the woman of my dreams, smiling that sexy little smile that made me fall in love with her 12 years ago. Karen had changed her hair color from the platinum blond that I didn't like, back to her original color of chestnut brown, and even though she wore her hair longer then I remembered it to be, as well as it being bushier and thicker, which I thought was from the last couple of years of heavy steroid usage, was tied back in a pony tail. Karen's large round eyes were crystal blue and the features of her face, again from her pasted steroid usage, gave Karen a chiseled hard look of beauty, like a diamond in the rough........Karen was wearing a skin tight light blue tank top that displayed her perfectly round breasts that looked like two huge missiles, and made her chiseled cinder block, rock hard abs clearly visible through the tight light blue material. Karen's gigantically huge, muscular arms were covered in thick solid slabs of ripped muscle. Karen's triceps forced their way out on either side of her arms and bulged out so much, that they almost touched each side of the front door frame. Karen's biceps bulged out just as amazingly as her triceps were, even when they weren't flexed! One of my ex-wife's muscular forearms was larger then both of my arms put together, and I noticed a little brown hair growing on them, and again I thought that it was from Karen's past steroid usage......... As my eyes continued to work my way down my muscular ex-wife's body, Karen continued to hold that sexy little smile on her face that made me fall in love with her 12 years ago. Karen was very pleased that I liked what I saw! Karen was wearing a pair of matching light blue spandex tights, and her massively, thick muscular thighs stretched them to their limits. As Karen stood there, I noticed that her huge muscular legs were even wider then her huge muscular shoulders were, giving Karen's gigantically muscular female physique an almost cartoon-like appearance as they tapered to her small knees. Karen's calves had the same superhero look as they jutted out over 4 inches on each side of her shins. The spandex was stretched so tightly around Karen's muscular shins, that the material really accentuated all the muscle bulges and crevasses of her magnificent muscular legs!........Finally Karen broke the silence and said; "OH Jeff, are the red roses for me?" Then after taking the bouquet of red roses out of my hand, Karen said in her sexy little girl voice and gave me a know it all wink; "Jeff, why don't you come in and stay awhile, then I'll let you do a lot more then just look at my bulging muscular female physique." After I followed my muscular ex-wife Karen in the front door of her bungalow, Karen then closed the front door and tripled locked it, then Karen wrapped her thick muscular arms around my waist, pulling me closer to her and said; "This is going to be the start of our reconciliation over our broken marriage." Then Karen pulled me even closer to her, and kissed me like I've never been kissed by a woman before! End Of Part 2                                  

Comments

Popular Posts