My Mother's Sadistically Evil Muscular Transformation!-1

For the past thirteen years of my young life I've lived with my widowed mother Candice Bergman after my father was killed in a car accident two weeks after I was born. My mother and I lived in a small cottage in a wooded area by a lake that she inherited from her grandparents five years before I was born, which was located in a small town in Burlington county New Jersey called Wrights Town. My mother who was only five foot two inches in height was a very religiously devoted Christian woman who went to church every Sunday and never cursed, never drank liquor, never smoked cigarettes, and never used illegal drugs of any kind. My mother's only fault in life was that she was quite physically out of shape and very over weight with a chubby pear shaped body for a 34 year old woman. My mother who still claimed to be carrying the baby weight from her pregnancy with me thirteen years ago had a double chin, two large flabby saddle bag arms, two large flabby breasts that hung down on top of her protruding fat pot belly when she wasn't wearing a bra, a large flabby ass, two flabby thunder thighs that rubbed together when my mother walked causing redness between her two flabby thighs, and two very fat ankles. Also as long as I could remember for the past thirteen years of my young life my mother was always struggling to try to lose weight, going on one crazy diet program after another while she rode her exercise bike and exercised with her pink 1 pound pink princess dumbbells. No matter how hard my mother tried to stick to her diet and exercise program, when she'd lose a pound or two, my mother always gained back two or three pounds..............One Friday afternoon when I came home from school I was in my bedroom just finishing up my history homework assignment that was due the following Monday morning on my lap top computer, and was getting ready to surf the Internet when I heard my mother shout hysterically from the bathroom; "OH DARN! HOW COULD THAT BE?" I quickly got up from my desk chair and hurried into the hallway and knocked on the closed bathroom door as I said sounding very worried; "MOM ARE YOU OKAY IN THERE?" After she unlocked and opened the bathroom door to meet me in the hallway my mother said; "Sorry Bobby I didn't mean to scare you out of your wits. I just weighed myself on the bathroom scale after sticking to a very strict diet for the past week, and I just got a little upset that I only lose half a pound. I guess your old mom is going to have to working out a little harder to lose all this pesky extra weight I've gained." "Oh, okay mom. You know what they say, no pain, no gain." I said as I turned to head back to my bedroom to surf the Internet on my lap top computer. "Oh by the way Bobby." My mother said; "Dinner is going to be a little late tonight because I want to spend some time in my bedroom riding my exercise bike and do my reducing exercises for at least another  hour or so." "Okay mom just call me when dinner is ready." I replied as I entered my bedroom. "Oh by the way Bobby." My mother called out down the hallway towards my bedroom, from where she was still standing in the bathroom's doorway; "Would you please take out the trash before it stinks up the kitchen?" "OKAY MOM!" I called back from inside my bedroom................Before I started getting interested in my favorite female body building websites to feed my secret sexual fetish for strong, powerfully built muscular women that I secretly looked at on my lap top computer behind my mother's back while she wasn't around, I went into the kitchen to take out the trash. After I exited through our backdoor on this warm spring evening and went around the side of our cottage where we kept the trash cans, I happened to be passing my mother's open bedroom window and I causally looked in. Being that I was a horny male teenager who not only liked to look at websites of strong, powerfully built, muscular women flexing their huge bulging muscles, as well as watching powerfully built, muscular women working out lifting huge amounts of steel weights on YouTube, and other female workout videos as well! I loved strong athletic women. Now I know that my mother wasn't working out like a professional female body builder, but just the thought of watching any woman working out exercising started to give me a hard on, and I figured that if I spy on my mother for a moment through her open bedroom window, it would just be the beginning to night of feeding my secret sexual fetish for strong, powerfully built muscular women, which I would finish out later in front of my computer looking at my favorite websites................As I casually looked into the screen of my mother's open bedroom window, I stood to the far left side of the bedroom window to get a long view while my mother couldn't see me spying on her. As I stood outside watching my mother who was wearing a sleeveless white T-shirt and blue gym shorts, I was getting very nervous as mom's face started turning a dark red while she was huffing and puffing extremely hard as she was breathing very heavy, while my mother peddled on her exercise bike as fast as her flabby chubby legs could possibly go, I then  thought to myself; "I wish I could find an easier way to get mom to lose all that extra weight and get her into better physical shape, because at this rate my mother looked liked she would have a major heart attack any moment on her exercise bike! After my mother finally finished riding her exercise bike, she climbed off and started doing 10 doing deep knee bends, bending forwards 10 times to try and touch her toes, 10 sit ups that mom struggled very hard with trying to do, because bending her waist with her large protruding fat pot belly in the way wasn't easy for her. Then my mother stood up and after she picked up her two pink princess 1 pound dumbbells, that her two flabby saddle bag arms struggled extremely hard to workout with, I had to turn away from my mother's open bedroom window in total disgust and shame as I thought to myself; "Mom's such a pitiful fat weakling without any upper body strength whatsoever that she can't even lift two, one pound girly pink dumbbells. Then I went back into our cottage and headed towards my own bedroom to look at some truly strong powerfully built, muscular women on one of my favorite female body building websites, while I heard through my bedroom wall, my mother's pitiful weakling, girly grunts coming out from the other side while my mother was struggling like crazy trying to workout with her two pink, one pound princess dumbbells...................As I was looking at one of my favorite female body building website; "AMERICAN FEMALE STEEL!" I was enjoying looking at pictures and videos of my favorite female body builder Big Bertha who was so huge and thickly muscular that she was built like a brick shit house I thought to myself; "BOY! I WISH BIG BERTHA WAS MY MOTHER. THEN I COULD FEEL AND MASSAGE HER BIG STRONG, STEELY BULGING MUSCLES ANY TIME I WANTED TO!" Then an advertisement popped up for a new female enhancement, mega multi-vitamin diet program called; "SHE DEVIL!" As I  started reading this vitamin diet program that Big Bertha herself was personally endorsing, that claimed to have the most powerful enzyme ever created that        guaranteed 100% to melt away unwanted body fat while it converted it to pure protein to feed any athletically minded woman's powerful growing female muscularity. After I read this advertisement and looked at the before pictures of average women who were out of shape like my mother was, then their after pictures which they all now looked like hugely ripped muscular female body builders from using; "THE SHE DEVIL," female enhancement, mega multi-vitamin diet program, I got very excited as I thought to myself; "If I got mom to go on this She Devil vitamin diet program she'd get so physically fit, that she'd be in as great a shape as Big Bertha was!" Then when I got up and left my room to head for the kitchen, as I passed my mother's closed bedroom door I still heard her breathing very heavily from being so physically out of shape while my fat lard ass mother continued struggling to exercise. "Soon mom." I thought to myself; "You'll be the most physically fit mother in the entire neighbor hood." Then I went to the kitchen to where my mother purse was sitting on the counter top. I then removed my mother's wallet out of her purse and quickly headed back to my bedroom. After I was in my bedroom, I took out my mother's Visa credit card out of her wallet and ordered the largest bottle of; "SHE DEVIL," female enhancement, mega multi-vitamins they sold, and had it delivered in two business days by FedEx addressed to me. Now that I had ordered this new vitamin diet program for my mother, I now had to try and suggest her into going on it which I was planning on doing tonight over dinner.....................Later that evening as we were eating dinner my mother was sitting across from me at our kitchen table jealously eyeing the two large juicy hamburgers she had made for me, while my mother ate a small plain green salad that wasn't even big enough to satisfy a rabbit's appetite and drank a glass of water. I didn't want to come out right away and tell my mother that I had just ordered her; "THE SHE DEVIL," female enhancement, mega multi vitamin diet program to turn her into the most physically fit mother in the entire neighborhood, because I already knew how sensitive she was about being so over weight and out of shape. So I just approached the possible subject to see if my mother would be interested in getting into extremely great, physical muscular shape like my dream girl Big Bertha was by asking her; "Mom what do you think about women who lift weights to build up their muscular physiques?" "UGH!" My mother replied sounding very disgusted that I'd ever ask her such a stupid question; "Women who lift weights to build up their bodies are ugly and most of them are bull dog lesbians! All female body builders look very unfeminine and too manly. Don't worry Bobby you'll never have to worry about your mom starting to lifting weights and building up her body like a muscular bull dog lesbian, because I'm a true, 100% heterosexual woman." "Okay mom, I was just wondering what your opinion was on the subject." I replied now thinking about how I was going to have to secretly trick my mother into taking; "THE SHE DEVIL," female enhancement, mega multi vitamins without her knowing it, and hope for the best that my mother in time would change her opinion about female body builders, after her short over weight, flabby out of shape body started transforming into one of a powerfully strong, thickly muscular, extremely physically fit one.................The following Tuesday afternoon after the school bus dropped me off in front of our cottage, as I walked up to let myself in our front door I saw the FedEx box addressed to me sitting near the front door. I quickly grabbed the box and headed inside the front door. On Tuesdays my mother always came home a couple of hours later because she'd go to her weekly Weight Watcher's meetings after work, so I had time think about and figure out away to start secretly tricking my mother into using; "THE SHE DEVIL," female enhancement, mega multi vitamins without her knowing it. As I entered our kitchen I got a great idea. I then went into our kitchen cabinet where my mother kept her bottle of; "WEIGHT AWAY DIET PILLS." I took my mother's bottle of diet pills to the bathroom and flushed them all down the toilet since they weren't really helping her lose weight any way. Then I went back to the kitchen and filled my mother's now empty bottle of; "WEIGHT AWAY DIET PILLS," with; "THE SHE DEVIL," female enhancement, mega multi vitamins. Since both pills were a dark red in color, I figured my mother wouldn't notice the difference. As I filled up my mother's empty diet pill bottle with; "THE SHE DEVIL," female enhancement, mega multi vitamins I thought out loud to myself; "Mom some day you'll truly thank me for this." I was in such a hurry that was driven by my sexual fetish for powerfully strong muscular women, while having the fantasy of having my mother's flabby over weight body, transform into one of a powerfully strong, thickly muscular, extremely physically fit one, that I never bothered to read the possible health warnings and side effects on the label of; "THE SHE DEVIL," vitamins. If I had read them I would have known; "DO NOT!" Drink coffee or use any other caffeine based products while taking this vitamin diet supplement because it could cause depression, a quick angry temper, an even more powerfully heavier dependency then the use of heroin, while at the same time having evil satanic thoughts with a sadistically change in personality may not only lead to having delusional hallucinations, but may also lead to doing bodily injury to others! If you start to suffer from any of these side effects, STOP using this product immanently and see your doctor right away! I had just finished refilling my mother's empty diet pill bottle with; "THE SHE DEVIL" vitamins and hid my remaining supply in the back of my bedroom closet when I heard my mother's Toyota Corolla pull up in our driveway................I quickly ran back to our kitchen and happily greeted my mother as she entered through our backdoor; "Hi mom how was your day?" "Oh you wouldn't believe what a horrible day I had Bobby." My mother said in a very depressing tone as she placed another diet file on our kitchen table that was entitled; "THE ALL YOU COULD DRINK BLACK COFFEE DIET!" "First Bobby I had to go see the company doctor for my yearly physical exam, and she told me I was way too over weight for my height." My mother said in an even more depressing tone as she went over to the coffee maker and started making a fresh pot of coffee; "And if that wasn't bad enough Bobby, after getting weighed at my weekly Weight Watcher's meeting I found out that I'm still the heaviest woman in the group and I gained another five pounds." "I'm sorry to hear that mom." I replied as a idea suddenly came to me how I could personally witness the transformation of my mother's short flabby over weight body transform into a powerfully strong, thickly muscular, extremely physically fit one right before my own eyes. "You know mom." I said trying to sound very supportive on my mother's continuing fight against the war of losing weight; "You've been going to your weekly Weight Watcher's meeting for over a year now and it hasn't helped you really lose any weight at all, and after your weekly meetings you only come home more depressed about being over weight then you were before you went." "What are you getting at Bobby?" My mother asked me with a questionable look on her face. "Well mom what if instead going to those stupid weight watcher meetings you had a personal trainer to help you exercise to lose weight." "Bobby I wish I could, but I just can't afford to buy a gym membership and hire a professional personal trainer to help me lose weight right now." My mother said sounding even more depressed then before. "You don't have to mom." I replied trying to sound even more supportive of my mother's weight problem ; "Since summer vacation is coming up and I'll be off from school, I could step in as your personal trainer to help you lose weight and get into better physical shape, as well as being your number one supporter as well." "You know Bobby that's not a bad idea and it would give us more time to spend together as well." My mother said happily with a large smile on her face; "And we could start right now. As soon as I change into a T-shirt and gym shorts we'll go into my bedroom where I'll have my first weight reducing workout with my new very handsome personal trainer." As my mother was walking out of the kitchen she turned to me and said; "Oh by the way Bobby. Today I'm starting the all you can drink black coffee diet. When the coffee maker is done brewing a fresh pot of coffee, please fill my large 64 once traveling mug up with only black coffee and bring that with the bottle of my diet pills to my bedroom in fifteen minutes, okay?" "Okay mom." I replied................Fifteen minutes later I arrived with my mother's 64 ounce traveling mug filled with black coffee and her bottle of diet pills that now contained; "THE SHE DEVIL," female enhancement, mega multi vitamins inside. After I handed my mother her 64 ounce traveling mug filled with black coffee, I opened her diet pill bottle and took out two she devil vitamin pills and handed them over to her. "No honey." My mother said; "I only take one diet pills every four hours." "Well mom since I'm now your personal trainer who's in charge of helping you to lose weight and get into shape." I said with as much authority in my voice as I could summon up;  "I'm doubling your daily dosage of diet pills to, two diet pills every four hours." "YES SIR!" My mother said as she jokingly saluted me like a private in the army: "You've the personal trainer who's now totally in charge of operation help Candice Bergman to become more healthier and physically fit." Then my mother swallowed the two she devil vitamins that she thought were her weight away diet pills while she drank her entire 64 ounce traveling mug full of black coffee. As the extremely powerful mixture of; "THE SHE DEVIL," female enhancement, mega multi vitamins and caffeine mixed up inside of my mother's body, the view of her bedroom seemed to have disappeared into a deep haze of very large flames for a moment as my mother heard a very sadistically evil male voice in her head say; "NOW THAT YOU'VE TAKEN THE FIRST STEP IN AGREEMENT OF BECOMING AN EVIL SATANIC DAUGHTER TO SATAN WHO YOU WILL NOW RELIGIOUSLY WORSHIP. YOU WILL NOW BE GRANTED THE POWER FROM SATAN TO LOSE WEIGHT AND GET INTO THE BEST PHYSICAL SHAPE OF YOUR ENTIRE DEMON WORSHIPPING LIFE!" After my mother finished drinking her entire 64 ounce traveling mug of black coffee, her long sandy blond shoulder length hair was blown out very wildly, and with a very crazy satanic look in her eyes and a strange wicked smile on her lips, my mother said with a slightly strangely deeper, evil sadistic tone, that I've never heard before in her voice; "OKAY BOBBY NOW IT'S TIME TO START WHIPPING YOUR FAT LARD ASS MOTHER INTO SHAPE!"...............Then my mother mounted her exercise bike and started peddling even faster then she had ever peddled before in her entire life, like some powerfully strong, inhumanly, demon energy power was driving her legs like two powerfully strong pistons! At one point my mother was peddling so fast that her legs were nothing more then a mere blur to my eyes as smoke started coming out from the ball bearing of the front wheel of her exercise bike! At one point when I looked at the speed odometer on her exercise bike, my mother was peddling at the speed of 75 M.P.H. and had peddled 50 miles in less then five minutes, and she wasn't even a little bit winded whatsoever! After she finished on her exercise bike, my mother blew through two sets of deep knee bends, bending down and touching her toes, and doing sit ups even faster without a problem of struggling to bend her waist with her large protruding pot belly in the way! Then my mother went and picked up her two, one pound pink princess dumbbells and started working out so fast with them, that the two, one pound pink princess dumbbells and her two flabby saddle bag arms only looked blurry to my own eye sight as I watched! Finally after two hours of my mother working out at such an unbelievable super human speed, she now seemed to have run out of energy and tired out altogether. I then had to help my mother to her queen sized bed where she fell into a very deep sleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. After I tucked her under the covers, I then kissed her on her forehead as I said very tenderly; "Pleasant dreams my little workout queen. At the rate you've now started working out with the help of; "THE SHE DEVIL," female enhancement, mega vitamin diet program, you'll have a huge thickly muscular body like Big Bertha's in no time." Then I turned off the lights and quietly left my mother alone to her well deserved slumber..............Later that night after I had gone to bed, about 15 minutes after midnight as a full moon rose in the night's sky, my mother's large fat protruding pot belly started growling so loudly with hunger pains that it woke her up out of a sound sleep. "OH I'M SO HUNGRY." My mother said out loud to herself in that same slightly deeper, evil sadistic tone as she got up out of bed; "I BETTER FEED NOW TO KEEP UP MY STRENGTH, BECAUSE MY FATHER SATAN COMMANDS IT!" Then my mother left her bedroom and headed towards our kitchen where she exited out our backdoor into our backyard. As she stood there a moment moving her head back and forth sniffing the late night air, and as soon as she picked up the right scent my mother growled satanically evil to herself; "AW! DINNER IS THIS WAY." Then my mother headed next door to our neighbors fenced in backyard where their German Shepard was sleeping in his dog house. Since the dog knew my mother he didn't bark once as he came running over to greet her. My mother then gently pet the dog a few times before she opened her mouth wide to expose two huge fangs that had recently grown in my mother's dental bridge work, and with almost the speed of light my mother stuck her two huge fangs into the German Shepard's neck and sucked out all his blood! After she completely drained the dog of all his blood, my mother patted her large protruding fat pot belly and let out a very large; "BURP!" as she headed back to our cottage. "AW THAT'S BETTER!" My mother said with that same slightly deeper, strange evil sadistic tone in her voice; "I COULD ALWAYS SLEEP BETTER ON A FULL STOMACH!" End Of Part 1
                                                                                              

Comments

  1. great story cant wait how this goes.
    what she is tranfoemed in to thanks for all your work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm having a little trouble with making her evil, if you have any ideas on how much more devilish evil I could make her, please e-mail me your ideas at: stewtrun2011@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Thank Shane, If you have any good ideas on how devilishly evil she could get, please e-mail them to me at; stewtrun2011@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Couldn't have said it better, I am really looking forward to seeing exactly how big and strong Candice can get. I don't know if I'm in love with the idea of a vampire growing more muscular and probably even stronger than a normal vampire already is, but hey, any chance to see great muscle and strength description, well, it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Killing a dog was a good start. I'm thinking eating a baby would be even more evil than that. I guess also, she would be manipulative, deviant, sexually perverse. Maybe you could just go by the 7 deadly sins, pick out the ones the really apply to what you're going here. (I don't think sloth = laziness would apply because she's going to be building her body up to be as strong, muscular and athletic as can be, so having her being lazy would make no sense, but arrogance, lust, greed, putting those into the extreme would definitely make sense.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Proto-col Slim-Fizz is a distinctive appetite suppressant which is containing the groundbreaking fibre Glucomannan, which is an organic soluble fibre extracted from high quality pure Konjac.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts