Dynamite Debbie The Stronest Wife In The World!-The Final Chapter!

{2014} On the night my wife entered; "The Strongest Woman In The World Contest" at the Lakewood Civic Center, Debbie's five foot five inch body weighed in at a gargantuan 480 pounds of 100% massively thick engorged, beefy female muscle with 0% body fat, and she entered herself with the stage name; "Dynamite Debbie." Back stage before the power lifting competition a news reporter interviewed my wife and asked Debbie how she thought she'd compete against the other huge beefy engorged muscular power lifting female competitors, while a photographer was taking her picture. My wife loved the wide eyed awe looks of the news reporter and photographer as they took in Debbie's gorilla shaming, hugely muscular female body with obvious envy and satisfaction as she answers with total confidence in her voice, while her hugely thick, beefy engorged muscles were bulging ominously; "I've been weight lifting and training very hard every single day for the past four years straight to enter this female power lifting contest, and I'm planning on winning and going home tonight with the 2014 championship title of the world's strongest woman." "You sound very confident that you've going to win first place tonight Dynamite Debbie." The reporter said as he looked around at the other powerfully strong muscular female contestants; "But there seems to be quite a few other female contestants here tonight that could give you some tough competition for the 2014 strongest woman in the world championship title." "HA!" My wife said mockingly; "Just look at those two other women standing over there! On their outwardly appearance they both look quite strong and hugely muscular, but their huge muscles are only for show, and they've very soft watery bloated which tells me that they've been heavily using steroids. Sure steroids will pump up any woman's muscles to an unbelievable size in female muscularity, that's why most female body builders use them to enter female muscular physique contests. But their soft watery bloated muscles lack the true powerful strength that they will be needing tonight to enter and compete in lifting those heavy weights on stage tonight, to win this female power lifting contest."  Then my wife went into an incredible crab pose, that swelled up her already awesomely huge, beefy engorged muscular upper physique, as she continued talking while the photographer and now a news camera man, to keep quickly snapping picture after picture of my wife while she was being caught on video at the same time; "Now look at me how much MORE physically strong I am without the use of any medical steroids of any kind, I've worked out HARDER lifting weight every day for the past four years straight then ANY OTHER woman who's entered this power lifting competition tonight, AND my muscles are forged as hard as CAST IRON! I'm a freaking MUSCULAR FEMALE MONSTER! I'm more SURPASSED, then any other female competitor here TONIGHT! Now seriously look at all this TRUE female MUSCULARITY in front of you gentlemen! I'm so powerfully PUMPED and HYPER SHREDDED RIPPED that it should be totally illegal!"..........When Debbie said that she was so powerfully pumped and hyper shredded ripped that it should be totally illegal, she wasn't kidding! My wife's tits had totally disappeared now literally devoured by the voracious growth demands of her huge bulging, beefy muscular slabs of fully developed pectoral muscles. Debbie's monstrous pecs ate up her entire breast tissue alive leaving only two tiny pink nipples to poke out girlishly amidst two sides of thick beefy muscular pecs. As the news photographer and news camera man kept taking pictures of Debbie, she started flaunting her mind blowing thick beefy muscular pecs in front of the camera topless. My wife's pectoral muscles were now built to such an obscene size, that her two pink nipples stood straight out and very erect, lost amongst the vast muscular slabs of shredded girl beef. Debbie's pecs were built so steely hard that even when she'd be entirely breathless, they'd have permanent separations deeply notched from her shaved armpits to her muscular cleavage. Cleavage that extended down into a deep cinder block wall of an awesome, totally defined set of six pack abs...............Then my wife turned around to show her hugely thick, engorged hyper shredded muscular back to the cameras, and as Debbie held her two fists on her thickly muscular hips she rolled her huge muscular shoulders back, turning her multitude of bulging back muscles into very awesome peaked mountain ranges who's massive deep ridges undulate and exploded out in a fantastic flexing detail. My wife then chuckles loudly to herself, as Debbie thoroughly enjoyed showing off her spectacular gigantic, thickly beefy hyper shredded trophy, from the result of umpteen hours of her inhumanly, very grueling, rigorously hard weight lifting workouts, while loving every minute that it was impressing the news reporter, his photographer, and the new camera man video taping her. Then after my wife clenched her upper body for a couple of seconds, to create her thickly beefy muscular back topography which was so overly developed it would put any female anatomy chart to shame! Debbie spreads out her thickly beefy muscular back again, and her colossal flaring thickly beefy muscular back spreads out even wider then before. With another very deep breath my wife adds another several full inches to each one of her already monstrous wings. Debbie now looks like she could cover the sky with her huge female muscularity. My wife grins menacingly as she flexes herself into a bare chested female that completely defies comparison. Then a low evil chuckle escapes Debbie's throat. My wife's jutting hugely thick, hyper shredded beefy muscular chest and her back now the width of the north American continent!................Debbie then said sounding very proud of all her hard work; "See what REAL hard work lifting weights every day could SERIOUSLY do for a very DETERMINED woman gentlemen, WITHOUT the help of STEROIDS? My husband Stanley who had gotten me INTERESTED in lifting weights to build up my BODY four years ago has created his own real life FEMALE MUSCLE GODDESS! A true FEMALE MUSCLE GODDESS, that is so SUPER HUMANLY STRONG! I'M DEBBIE DYNAMITE AND IN A LITTLE WHILE I'LL BE JUDGED AS THE STRONGEST WOMAN IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!".................As my wife looked down at her insanely gigantic, beefy muscular female physique while Debbie still held that insanely awesome muscular back pose, her lips curled into a warm smile as she turned around to continue giving the news reporter her interview; "It was my darling husband Stanley who four years ago got me interested in starting to lift weights to build up my body at home in our two car detachable garage and his not only been my personal trainer and dietitian, but my number one supporter as well." Then Debbie chuckled;  "I guess you could consider me a home grown female body builder."...............Then just as my wife was finishing her back stage interview, the stage manager called out; "DEBBIE DYNAMITE YOU'VE ON NEXT!" Then my wife went on stage wearing a leopard skinned string bikini that looked like it was painted on her gigantically thick, beefy hyper shredded, female muscular physique. And as you know the rest is history! After my wife lifted that 100,000 pound cast iron barbell over her head which was 55,000 pounds more in cast iron then the other female power lifting contestant could lift! Debbie then became the female titan champion of; The 2014 World's Strongest Woman In The World Contest, a title my wife would continue to hold for the next 20 years! The End.   

Comments

  1. This chapter was just an awesome read! Especially the muscle description where she was showing off her titanic, mega-ripped female body to the reporters, showing that she has simply surpassed any woman (or man for that matter) in history with her muscle development. I also loved how confident she was, that she knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt that she was the strongest woman at the contest and the other girls didn't hold a candle to her, in fact, if the final feat of strength is any measure, she was over twice as strong as the next strongest woman! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you've enjoyed it. I was trying a new type of ending and Debbie is sure a 21ST Century woman!

      Delete
  2. I thought you had one woman who could lift millions of tons before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you read this story from the beginning, you would have seen how Debbie was in the making of becoming the strongest woman in the world.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts