Dynamite Debbie The Strongest Wife in The World!-6

The following day the local steel foundry delivered the even larger and larger heavier custom steel weight disks and dumbbells to our house that I had custom ordered special for my wife's daily weight lifting workouts. These custom steel weight disks and dumbbells which ranged in weight from 100 pounds to 2,000 pounds were so extremely largely heavy because they totaled over 50,000 pounds in solid steel, that the delivery man needed to bring a forklift with him to unload them, and he still struggled trying to get them into Debbie's home gym that was located in our two car detachable garage. While they were being unloaded Debbie said to me; "It's about time darling my new heavier weights got here. My older weights were getting just a little too light for me to continue seriously working out and lifting with." Being that my wife no longer was employed at Shop Rite to work the over night shift in the produce department, Debbie now concentrated on the four most important reasons in her life now. The first three were: Sleeping, eating and lifting weights to get even bigger, more stronger, and even more muscular to be able to enter and win the 2014 title championship of; "The Strongest Woman in the World Contest!" And the fourth and most important reason was to improve our marital sex life even more! Still unbeknown to me that my wife was secretly using an all natural, extremely powerful, muscle enhancement drug behind my back, Debbie had now tripled her daily dosage of Gin-Ti-Sui as she started her daily weight lifting workouts with new her heavier steel weights, and my wife started working out lifting weights even more rigorously hard and was even more amazingly to watch then ever before!..................An hour later after my now naked muscular wife had just finished 30 sets of dead lifts with one 1000 pound steel weight disk and two 50 pound steel weight disks on each side of her heavy barbell, Debbie then took a break as she walked away from the extremely heavy barbell while swaying her huge, thickly engorged, hyper shred muscular arms in every direction to loosen them up. Watching my wife's now hugely broad shoulders float throughout the air I drank in all her muscular female glory, while I watched it's magnificent billowing heights without even the most minor flex. Every entire thickly engorged, hyper shredded muscle on Debbie's body seemed to swell and flex out to their max as she was normally breathing. Slowly inflating with each inhaling breath she took, then deflating with every exhale breath, but it wasn't only my wife's hugely thick, hyper shredded torso that moved repeatedly. Every single huge, greatly thick, hyper shredded, beefy muscular group on Debbie's entire growing gargantuan muscular female physique was very much alive and pulsating with super human female strength! My wife's huge, greatly thick, hyper shredded muscular arms and bowling ball sized shoulders throbbed with her living muscular tissue still pumping. Because of the muscular strain, in my wife's thickly muscular bullish neck and greatly thick, hyper shredded traps which continued to pulsate as she causally moved her head from side to side. Debbie's hugely thick, hyper shredded muscular pecs expanded and deflated along with every inhale of air she took, causing her now triple D watermelon sized tits to dance up and down in a sexy hypnotic way...............I'd say this was in such a cool way much more extremely sexier, strictly personally speaking of course, in a deep sense of a true female muscle worshipers eroticism! Watching my wife working out lifting weights while she was pumping heavier and heavier amounts of steel weights every day as Debbie made loud grunting sounds and heavily sweating like a pig, NOW THAT'S FUCKING EROTIC! My wife's now heavy weight female muscular body in absolute repose, is what true female worshipers eroticism is all about. Exquisite forms in a deep sheen of heavy sweat with gentle curves subtly hinting at the raw power and super human strength they truly convey. Debbie's huge, greatly thick, hyper shredded, even more beefier now then before, muscular female physique only slightly suggested what her true strength seriously lied beneath! For a woman of 44 years old, my wife's athletic female anatomy was now totally, incredibly indescribable! Just standing there totally relaxed my wife's incredible body with it's totally insane female muscularity bulging out underneath her paper thin creamy white skin, hugely thicker and more powerfully strong, then any other professional athletic woman you've ever seen before in your entire life! Even though Debbie wasn't even posing yet, and was only causally walking up to me, it was still a very alluring way of my wife showing off her huge female muscularity, the most sensual display of female muscular beef cake one could ever hoped to imagine ever seeing in one's own life time! If I sold a nude calendar of my huge, super humanly strong, muscular wife it would make me a millionaire over night!..........When my wife finally approached me she asked me with a in sweetly tone in her voice; "Darling would you mind please going into the kitchen and making me an extra large protein muscle building shake with muscle milk? I have a very powerful thirst from all that dead lifting with the 1,200 pounds of soild steel I was doing." "No problem Deb." I replied cheerfully; I'd be more then happy to." Then I left our two car detachable garage and ran across our backyard towards our house. Ten minutes later I returned with my wife's protein muscle building extra large shake. I made it in chocolate flavor which was Debbie's favorite! "Here you go Deb." I said as I handed my wife her shake. "Thanks darling." My wife said as she took the shake from me and then drank the extra large chocolate shake down in three huge gulps, and then placed the empty glass down on top of her dumbbell weight rack, as she started heading to where her already huge steel barbell sat in it's cradle on her weight bench..................With her facing away from me I had an unobstructed view of my wife's football field sized muscular back, that spread out widely to push her huge muscular arms out as far as they could physically go. Debbie's entire huge, even more greatly thick, hyper shredded, even more beefier then before, muscular body, was showing off awesome canyons of massive striations in each individual, beefy muscle group. My wife had wide plains of thick beefy muscular lats with a very deep gorge that ran down the length of her hugely thick muscular back. Droplets of my wife's heavy perspiration trickled down that vertical riverbed, and disappearing as it dripped off Debbie's extremely sweaty, pumped up, hugely thick muscular body! Next to her thickly beefy muscular deltoids were my wife's chunky muscular traps with very wide, round shoulders that floated above like a curtain rod, with her thickly muscular draped downwards like impenetrable steely shrouds of beef. They narrowed towards the small of Debbie's back, making way for a petite, yet robust waist ripped with thick beefy muscle adorning her sides. It was very hard to believe how such a small female midriff could afford to support such a huge, thickly muscular, beefy upper body like my wife's aloft and stable! It looked like a Sherman tank being balanced on a wooden kitchen chair. But it truly did with steely thick muscular cords of beef, perpetually flexing and UN-flexing in a rhythmically fashion. Below Debbie's thickly muscular, very curvy bubble shaped ass, which I personally thought was the most beautiful work of art imaginable! Very round, sexy bulbous gluts, extremely packed and very tightly muscular, steely hard, globes. My wife's huge thickly muscular back expanded as she extended her thick beefy muscular arms as she raised, shook, then bended and straightened her beefy muscular arms to loosen up for her next weight lifting exercise. My wife then went over to where her heavy barbell was sitting in it's cradle on her weight bench that she had been doing dead lifts with earlier......................After Debbie loosened the collars on both sides of her already heavy barbell she then removed the four 50 pound steel weight disks on each side. obviously 1,200 pounds of steel on her barbell wasn't giving my wife enough challenge in her weight lifting workout at all. I had to stare in total disbelief as my hugely, massively thick, hyper shredded, muscular wife grabbed even larger steel weight disks then she had just removed from her bar. But Debbie didn't load the bar, instead she went back to her newly delivered supply of steel weight disks, and brought even two larger steel weight disks then she had a second ago, which my wife carried only in her right hand, and shoved one on each end of her barbell till it now totaled 1,400 pounds. AND THIS WAS JUST THE WARM UP!................After she loaded and put the collars tightly back on each end of her now extremely heavy steel barbell, Debbie then wrapped her strong muscular hands tightly on the steel bar and slowly lifted it out of the weight bench's cradle. My wife stood only a couple of feet from me while positioning herself directly in front of me at the same time. I was totally amazed at the view of Debbie's now powerfully built, hugely thick, hyper shredded muscular arms, which was hanging loosely by her side and was already, splitting into distinctly hugely thick muscle groups. My wife's forearms were strong muscular ropes which broadened towards her elbows, where they bundled out before erupting in two different directions. First Debbie's biceps, which even in this state bloated out in a very obviously attempt to try and out bulge her chest. A pencil sized, thick blue vein that ran down each one of her swollen biceps was throbbing and pulsating in sheer anticipation of their imminent muscle pump.............Then there was Debbie's hugely thick muscular triceps that were shaped like a very gentle arch, as they weren't neither flexed or completely bent. My wife's triceps just swelled out beautifully without any motivation whatsoever, protruding out from the back of her, hugely thick, hyper shredded muscular arms, as Debbie was trying to find a stable position with her massively heavy barbell. With every single move she did to bring her feet into a steady standing position, Debbie hugely thick muscular arms flexed and rippled madly, even though they were just resting. Finally after settling her workout stance, my wife's powerfully strong hands began to adjust their mighty grip on the bar, letting Debbie's two powerfully strong, thickly engorged, hyper shredded muscular arms take a life of their own. Every time her fingers clutched the steel bar, some northern muscular part of my wife's wrists jumped and surged, then receded when Debbie loosened her grip again. It went on like that for a few minutes, my wife's fantastic thickly muscular appendage swelling randomly, with every movement exaggerated on her hugely thick, hyper shredded, beefy muscular over sized body............Then Debbie slowly started raising the bar up higher in a semicircular path. Even after my wife only lifted the heavy barbell up a few inches, her mighty muscular arms sprung to attention and swelled to a size worthy of long and heavily muscular descriptions! Suffice to say Debbie's monstrously huge, thickly beefy, hyper shredded muscular biceps were now extremely larger then anything I could wrap ever my hands around, arching in two wide perfectly round mounds of her gleaming, tight creamy white skin. My wife's tight creamy white skin tried it's best to enfold this monstrously huge, growing mass the best it physically could, and it was destined to succeed! As Debbie continued pumping out her bicep curls one after another, her two hugely thick, hyper shredded beefy muscular biceps exploded outwardly as they amplified their sheer massive muscular size with each single rep she did. A coating of fine sweat started to cling to the insane heaps of her beefy muscular arms, while every single one of my wife's steady muscular arm groups exploited out with unbelievable super human female strength! As I continued watching in total amazement at the contours of my wife's huge heaps of beefy muscular flesh, while her two hugely thick, hyper shredded, beefy muscular arms broadened under the strain that Debbie had to put in to lift that heavy barbell while doing her bicep curls. The more my wife bent her two elbows as she raised that heavy barbell with each rep she did, the even more the two steely cords of massively thick beefy muscle rose from Debbie's extremely strong unbelevable muscular arms! One heading north to model a fantastic peak of a carnal titillation, and the other spreading south to mold itself into an invented dome cathedral proportions!................Right before my own female muscle worshipers eyes, my wife's huge muscular arms bulged out in all the right places, as they swelled out and inflated up to humongous beefy muscular proportions! From Debbie's two wrists to her two elbows, which reached the copious breath of her thickly muscular forearms before flowing into a thick beefy block of gargantuan scale, wrapped in the smoothest most perfect creamy white skin one could ever lay their hands or lips on! My wife's astounding, otherworldly hugely thick, hyper shredded, beefy muscular body was steely solid, as her thick beefy muscular arms flourished to an unbelievably amazing gigantic size! As Debbie's powerfully strong hands reached her shoulder at the height of the climax of each one of her bicep curling reps, her biceps grew out into two unbelievably, humongous balls that swelled out of her beefy muscular arms in a freakishly monstrous fashion. As Debbie held the heavy barbell up to the top of her chest, her two thick muscular arms were fully tensed, petrified from the amount of beefy muscle contracting against the power of gravity!...............I could tell as she squeezed her flesh so incredibly hard, that my wife seemed to squeeze out every single drop of sweat from the hugely thick, hyper shredded beefy muscular peaks of a female muscle worshipers wet dreams. Suddenly a little beads of sweat appeared right in the middle of what could only be described as an ocean of perspiration, which almost immediately began their enviable way down all the sides of both of Debbie's mammoth beefy thick boulders, as they ran through massive bends and indents. I expected those beads of sweat to keep flowing until they reached the bottom of my wife's two enormous, thick beefy, muscular, horseshoe shaped triceps, but it seemed to be absorbed by Debbie's skin as it evaporated by the now nuclear levels of her body heat, that my wife produced during her rigorously intense weight lifting workouts!..............Then the humongous, thickly muscled balls of beefy meat started loosing up as my wife slowly lowered the heavy barbell. Debbie's tremendous thick beefy muscular curves began to slowly deflate back into their original bloated positions without failing to convey their inherent super human female strength. As the bar reached the height of her pelvis, I had just watched this display of my wife's mounting and pulsating, hugely thick, hyper shredded, beefy bicep muscles all over again, but this time in reverse. Hard steely muscular tissue, shifting underneath her creamy white skin breathing like separate living organisms, preparing themselves for yet another round of the most marvelous gun show I've ever seen IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! Luscious shapes like horseshoes and basketballs with softball size caps on top, visibly presented themselves, as the epitome of super human female strength throughout every single second of their transformation from two concrete pillars to, two extremely bloated, steely solid muscular gigantic balloons, forming a great definition of unmistakable beefy solidity........It's very hard for me to keep conveying my descriptions and I now fail to find the right words to adequately describe the firework of sensual magnificence of all this unbelievable massively female muscularity, which now standing before me. Knowing too well that mere words could never accurately explain the vastness of my wife's extremely huge muscular female physique, that I'm very fortunate to personally witness right now............Debbie continued pumping out one rep after another of bicep curls for an entire ten sets before returning the heavy barbell to it's cradle on it's weight bench. My wife then added four more 1,000 pound weight disks to each side of her barbell before she went back to blowing my spectator's mind doing her bicep curls. I then watched with even more amazement then I had before, as Debbie pumped out another ten sets of bicep curls with an additional 4,000 pounds of steel weights on her already heavy barbell! UN-relentlessly pumping out one rep after another of her bicep curls with an astounding degree of professionalism, while providing such breathtaking visuals for me in the process!...............Then with a very loud metal clanging sound, as Debbie finally put the heavy barbell back into it's cradle on her weight bench, and then she rested. My wife then wrapped her hands on the heavy bar to steady herself as she sat down on her weight lifting bench which creaked loudly underneath Debbie's additional body weight. Again my wife's hugely thick, extremely beefy, hyper shredded muscular female physique was heaving with deep breaths, while it made her unbelievable huge muscular chest expand out to it's impossible breath. This relaxed pose in it's serene tranquility was worthy to rival images of a deer quietly drinking from a lake........... As my wife sat on her weight bench, she said in between her heavy breathing; "Darling would you please get me another two of my extra large protein muscle building shakes made with muscle milk? I dying of thirst from all the fluids I've sweat out from pumping those heavy bicep curls." After I returned with two more extra large chocolate protein muscle building shakes which I handed to her, my wife was now holding one extra large protein muscle building shake in each one of her powerfully strong hands, my wife    first gulped down the one she was holding in her left hand in only three gulps, then Debbie gulped down the one she was holding in her right hand in another three gulps! "AW! That it the spot darling." My wife then said right before she let out an extremely powerfully loud "BURP!" that shook our entire two car detachable garage, and an even louder wet "FARTING!" sound that not only shook our entire two car detachable garage, but stunk it out as WELL! End Of Part 6

Comments

  1. I really enjoyed this story, especially the strength gain that Debbie went through, awesome to see her lifting ton after ton for reps with seeming ease, her muscles growing, rippling, striating as she became stronger and stronger! And I liked the last scene too, when she burped and farted after guzzling the heavy chocolate protein shakes like nothing, shaking the room! As a guy who loves his girls to be powerful in all aspects, I loved reading that! Keep up the great work, I’ll be looking forward to part 7!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts