Dynamite Debbie The Strongest Wife In The World!-4

{2013} By January 1ST of the following year, my wife had bulked up another 82 and a half pounds of 100% solid muscle with 0% body fat. Debbie's now 232 and a half pounds hyper shredded, now even more greatly thick, beefy muscular female physique had grown another 3 and half times in female muscular size and girth, and my wife now had the body that could challenge any professional heavy weight female body builder in the Ms. Olympia body building contest for first place championship! You know darling." Debbie said while she was working out pumping up her incredibly thick beefy muscular 21 inch guns while she was doing bicep curls with two, 60 pound steel dumbbells; "Since I'm planning on entering a strong woman contest in about another year, I'd like another chance at trying to pull our 2009 Mercury Mountaineer across our backyard to see if I have the right stuff to become a professional strong woman." "Cool Deb." I replied happily because I couldn't wait to see how strong my wife had gotten by now; "I'll set it up this afternoon right after you finish your weight lifting workout."................Later that afternoon I again had my hyper shredded, now even more greatly thick, beefy muscular wife in the makeshift chain harness with the other end of the chains attached to the front bumper of our S.U.V. "Okay darling here goes nothing." Debbie said when she was ready to go; "One for the money, two for the show, three to get ready, and four to see how far I can go!" Then my wife put all her 232 and a half pounds of her hyper shredded, even more greatly thick, beefy muscular female physique into it and started towing our 2009 Mercury Mountaineer around the entire 2 acres of our backyard, as easily as a small child pulling a little red wagon! Then after I had gotten my wife out of the makeshift chain harness, Debbie gave me a wicked little smile as she bent down in front of our S.U.V., then my wife reached underneath the front bumper with both of her powerfully strong hands, and after she let out a very loud; "GRUNT!" She slowly lifted up the front end of our 2009 Mercury Mountaineer till Debbie was standing straight up to her full five foot five inches in height, and our S.U.V.'s front tires were at least four feet off the ground! When my wife saw the huge erection I got from witnessing her unbelievable feat of super human female strength, bulging underneath in the crotch of my jeans, Debbie quickly lowered the front end of our 2009 Mercury  Mountaineer back on the ground in almost a split second! After my wife lowered our S.U.V. back to the ground, Debbie picked me up and slung me over her even more greatly thick, beefy muscular back across her bowling ball sized muscular shoulders, and quickly carried me as my wife ran back to our house and into the backdoor. Debbie then continued running through the house as she continued carrying me till we reached our bedroom, where we fucked each other's brains out the rest of the day, till we both passed out from sheer sexual exhaustion! After that day when my wife not only towed our 2009 Mercury Mountaineer across our 2 acre backyard and farther demonstrated her super human female strength to me by lifting up the front end of our S.U.V. Even though Debbie never verbally said it to me at first, in certain little every day gestures my wife did, she casually let me know in no uncertain terms, that Debbie was not only the bread winner of the family now, but my wife was also the true Alpha female in the house as well and the attitude changes in my wife's personality started the next day!.................The following day while Debbie was sitting at our kitchen table eating her power protein breakfast of four pounds of raw beef and drinking her three dozen raw eggs, as she said with a true sincerity tone in her voice; "Darling you've seriously been very helpful as my weight lifting coach and spotting me with my heavy barbell this past year and a half, and believe me I'm not only grateful for that but also for getting me interested working out lifting weights to build up my body in the first place." "Thank Deb." I replied. But Stanley." My wife said now with a very serious expression on her face. Debbie never called me Stanley unless she was mad at me or my wife wanted to have a serious conversation about something very important in our marriage. "Well this is a little awkward for me to say because of how much I'm in love with you." Debbie paused while she played with the raw beef on her plate; "But starting today during my daily weight lifting workout darling and for the duration of my female body building training, and I feel it's only for your own good darling." My wife paused again trying to spare my feeling the best she could under the circumstances of what she was about to say; "I still want you to monitor my daily weight lifting workouts as my weight lifting coach and you could still towel off my big strong sweaty muscles after every weight lifting exercise darling, but I think it would be best for the both of us if you didn't try spotting me anymore while I was lifting weights." "But Deb!" I pretested; "You need my help lifting weights." "You mean darling that I once needed your help lifting weights when I used to be your weakling little housewife!" My wife said with such an authority in her voice that I had never heard before, then Debbie stood up and went into such an awesome flexing, posing show for my benefit right in our kitchen just to prove her point!........My wife's entire muscular female physique was now so totally ripped and stacked with beefy huge bulging muscles that enhanced her curvy famine figure so extremely well, it was almost frightening! Debbie was only five foot five inches in height, but she was almost just as wide in muscular girth and my wife now looked like a sexy thickly engorged muscular female linebacker. Debbie was wearing a black sports bra with a pair of matching tight black spandex shorts which were both extremely tight on my wife's thick beefy engorged muscular female torso, and the black sports bra only managed to cover Debbie's now double C cup grapefruit sized tits. My wife's abs were beautifully exposed and they were extremely deep cut and defined into a solid brick wall of an 8 pack set of abs with several pencil thick blue veins protruding up and down Debbie's very flat and extremely tightly chiseled stomach. My wife's traps were extremely thick with huge beefy ripped muscle, that they just flowed into her two basketball sized beefy muscular shoulders, which flowed into Debbie's huge beefy ripped muscular football sized biceps with pencil thick blue veins spider webbing all throughout my wife's beefy ripped muscular arms. Debbie's muscular arms were almost as thick as most men's legs, and my wife hadn't even hit the weights yet this morning in her home gym! Debbie's thick beefy muscular forearms looked like they were ready to burst as she clenched her fists causing her huge biceps to swell up even slightly larger then before! It almost looked like someone had stuffed oranges in my wife's thick muscular forearms and they were as solid as steel! My wife then raised both her beefy ripped muscular arms and did an awesome double bicep pose! Debbie's beefy ripped muscular football sized biceps thickened and pumped up to an even insanely larger size then they were moments before! My wife's arms measured 21 inches and were even more defined then most professional male body builder's. If Debbie was wearing a long sleeve blouse right now, her huge beefy ripped muscular biceps would've have surely ripped out of those long sleeves while she was holding this awesome double bicep pose! My wife's huge thick beefy ripped muscular torso seemed to expand much wider now from Debbie holding her double bicep pose. For the past three months my wife could barely fit through a normal doorway unless she exhaled and relaxed her huge thick beefy ripped muscular female physique!..........My wife then started very playfully and very seductively pumping her big hyper shredded, beefy thick muscular pectoral muscles up and down causing her now double C cup grapefruit sized tits to bounce up and down like two bouncing basketballs, which made Debbie's deep stretched cleavage massively jiggle against her black sports bra! Most of my wife's large tits were exposed now in the front and Debbie's erect pink nipples poked out from the top of her black sports bra, and became very visible like two eyes in the front of my wife's large tits as they continued to harden up during their erection process! My wife's lower body which was just as impressive as it was symmetrical to her hyper shredded, beefy thick muscular torso. Debbie's hips were very powerfully built and wide, stretching her black spandex shorts so much, that half her tightly muscular bubble shaped ass was exposed and you could see the top of her ass crack right down the middle! My wife's hyper shredded, thick beefy muscular gluts were the size of two fully inflated basketballs which added even more famine curves to her now thickly beefy muscular female physique, and they were so extremely round and solidly firm it was totally amazing that they still managed to tightly squeeze into Debbie's black spandex shorts! My wife's hyper shredded, beefy thick muscular thighs were truly a sight to behold as well! Debbie's big muscular thighs had so much thick beefy muscle and sinew, with pencil sized thick blue veins just bulging to life as she'd casually walk around. As Debbie casually walked around they would bulge insanely out while they fought for room to flex on her powerfully strong legs! My wife's hyper shredded, thick beefy football sized, muscular calves were as hard as steel and bulged out insanely as well with each step Debbie took!.................Then as my wife went into an even more awesome crab flex which made her hyper shredded, now even more greatly thick, beefy muscular female physique swell up even larger then it was a moment earlier, I couldn't believe Debbie's huge muscular female muscularity as her body was feeding more blood to her already insanely huge pumped up muscles! As blood was coursing throughout my wife's pencil thick blue veins feeding her already insanely huge pumped up muscles, Debbie said with an even more assertive authority in her voice then I'd ever heard before while she continued holding this awesome crab flex; "STANLY! Take a very good look at all this hugely rich female muscular beef cake standing before you! Do YOU seriously THINK that someone with the SUPER HUMAN STRENGTH that I now possess, REALLY needs a WEAKLING out of shape man like YOU, who's on social security disability for back problems, trying to SPOT the HEAVY steel weights I lift? SHIT STANLEY! I'm already LIFTING almost TWICE your own body WEIGHT!  You know darling besides STILL being in LOVE with you, there are only TWO reasons why I still keep YOU in my LIFE these days. ONE! Because you've very GOOD at muscle WORSHIPPING my HUGE muscular female physique like I'm a true MUSCLE GODDESS not to mention how GREAT you are at making LOVE  to ME, and TWO! Because YOU have an UNENDING supply of male testosterone sperm that I need to FEED protein to my CONTINUING growing female MUSCULARITY! Seriously darling, I'm NOT  your same WEAKLING little housewife Debbie ANYMORE! I'M NOW DYNAMITE DEBBIE AND I'M ON MY WAY TO BECOMING THE STRONGEST WIFE IN THE WORLD!" My wife then relaxed her hyper shredded, even more greatly thick, beefy muscular body as she stood up normally, Debbie then looked to see what time it was on the clock on our microwave oven, then my wife turned towards our backdoor and she ripped it off the hinges as she opened it. Then as Debbie was exiting through of what was left of the kitchen doorway, she then tossed the broken backdoor way across our backyard as she was walking towards our two car detachable garage to have her daily weight lifting workout. Still unbeknown to me who was in total shock after I had just watched my super strong muscular wife rip our backdoor off it's hinges in pure anger and toss it away, that Debbie who had been secretly using an all natural extremely powerful muscle enhancement drug for the past year and recently doubled her own dosage after towing our S.U.V. around the 2 acres of our backyard to prove to herself that she had the right stuff, that I had just witnessed my wife's first Gin-Ti-Sui rage, and there were many more to come in the near future!..............Thursday evening of the following week after I had returned home from running a large list of errands that my wife had given me, everything from buying Debbie's body building protein shake mixes, to ordering bigger and heavier custom steel weight disks and steel dumbbells to be manufactured at a local a steel foundry, who would deliver them to our house in two weeks, and I even picked up my wife's tampons at Shop Rite because Debbie felt her period coming on. After I unloaded the cargo hatch of our Mercury Mountaineer and put away all my wife's supply in her specific areas, I found Debbie dressed in a very tightly low cut, sleeveless black cocktail dress that showed off her hyper shredded, even more greatly thick, beefy muscular physique in our bathroom with her light brown shoulder length hair styled just right, while putting on her make up in the mirror..............I met my wife accidentally in the hallway as she walked out of our bathroom all dolled up and I was totally surprised at how great Debbie looked! "WOW DEB!" I exclaimed; "You look smoking hot! I didn't know we had plans on going out tonight." "Thank darling for the compliment." My wife said. Then Debbie said with a more sarcastic tone in her voice as her face started growing a deep shade of red with anger: "But who said that WE had plans on GOING out tonight STANLY!" "Then where are you going all dressed up tonight Deb?" I casually asked my wife. In the same sarcastic tone in my wife's voice she replied; "I'm having a GIRL'S NIGHT out with my friend Alice if you must know STAN!" "That's nice Deb." I replied nonchalantly not wanting to anger my wife who's bad temper was very short from a side effect of the all natural extremely powerful muscle enhancement drug Gin-Ti-Sui, that I was still very unaware Debbie was heavily taking in double dosages on a daily bases to increase her strength and stamina, as well as her growing female muscularity. Just when I thought my wife's possible up and coming raging anger subsided, I accidentally pushed Debbie's explosive button when I innocently asked my wife; 'Well Deb, I guess you'll be home around 11 pm or midnight tonight?" "WHAT!" My wife roared out loudly as her face turned a deep chrism red with anger! Then Debbie slammed me against the wall in the hallway as my wife grabbed the front of my shirt with her powerfully strong left hand and lifted me up two feet off the ground till my feet dangled in the air. Then Debbie flexed her awesome football sized right bicep in my face as she continued to roar out loudly in anger; "LET'S GET SOMETHING STRAIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING! I AM THE ALPHA FEMALE MUSCLE GODDESS OF THIS HOUSEHOLD AND THIS HOUSE IS MY CASTLE! AND YOU STANLY, ARE JUST MY LONELY LITTLE FEMALE MUSCLE WORSHIPING SERF, WHO DOES WHAT I WANT, WHEN I WANT IT DONE, WITHOUT EVER QUESTIONING ANYTHING YOUR ALPHA FEMALE MUSCLE GODDESS SAYS OR DOES! YOU SEE THIS INCREDIBLY HUGE MUSCULAR FEMALE BICEP STANLY? WELL THE NEXT TIME YOU EVER QUESTION YOUR ALPHA FEMALE MUSCLE GODDESS AGAIN, WILL BE YOUR LAST TIME! BECAUSE I'LL PUT YOUR HEAD IN BETWEEN MY THICKLY BEEFY MUSCULAR SHOULDER AND FOREARM, THEN VERY SLOWLY FLEX MY HUGE MUSCULAR BICEP TILL IT CRUSHES YOUR HEAD LIKE A MELLON IN A VISE, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME STANLY?!" Y-yes Deb." My voice stuttered in pure fear of the physical threat of possible bodily harm from my now extremely angry, hyper shredded, now even more greatly thick, beefy muscular wife! "GOOD BOY!" Debbie then roared loudly as she slammed me down hard on our carpeted hallway floor, where I stayed till I heard my wife leave the house through the front door, open and close the driver side door of our 2009 Mercury Mountaineer then the motor starting up, and I didn't get up off the hallway carpeted floor till I heard the sound of our S.U.V. driving away into the distance! As I slowly got up on my feet I realized that for the first time in 15 years of our marriage, that I was literally, extremely, physically frightened of my own wife! Then I thought out loud to myself; "IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT STAN! BECAUSE OF YOUR WEIRD SEXUAL FETISH TWO YEARS AGO FOR HUGE, POWERFULLY STRONG MUSCULAR WOMEN, YOU'VE CONVINCED YOUR OWN, ONCE NORMAL AVERAGE WIFE, INTO BECOMING THAT FREAKISHLY HUGE MUSCULAR FEMALE MONSTER THAT DEBBIE HAS BECOME NOW!!!"............After my wife left the house she drove our Mercury Mountaineer to her girl friend Alice's house. Since the first time Alice sold Debbie her first batch of Gin-Ti-Sui and every other batch to the present one my wife was planning on buying tonight, Debbie and Alice had grown to be very close best girl friends. When Alice answered her front door she said to my wife after Debbie entered her house and closed the door behind my wife; "DAMN MY B.G.F.! You've seriously packed on a lot more muscular weight recently, then you've had two weeks ago when I sold you your last batch of Gin-Ti-Sui." "Thanks darling." Debbie said as she wrapped her hyper shredded, even more greatly thick, beefy muscular arms around Alice's own thickly muscular waist line, and pulled Alice even closer to her. Alice wrapped her own thickly muscular arms around my wife's thickly muscular waist line, while both Debbie and Alice kissed each other very passionately. As she slightly pulled back after the bout of passionate kissing, my wife said to her lesbian host while Debbie started caressing Alice's huge, thickly muscular beefy guns; "You know darling, you've also gained some serous female muscularity in the last couple of weeks as well." "Thanks babe you've way too kind with your complements. Six months ago you've already surpassed me in female muscularity." "That's probably because I have very good genetics Alice." My wife said as she sexually snuggled closer to Alice; "By the way darling I'm running low on my supply of Gin-Ti-Sui, is my next order ready yet?" "It sure is babe." Alice said as she took my wife by the hand and led Debbie into her bedroom; "But first you'll need to make your special payment babe."...................My wife who's now more energetic libido which was another side effect from her heavy usage of Gin-Ti-Sui, didn't change sexual sides to become a lesbian, even though Debbie did start seriously enjoying being sexual every once in awhile with another woman recently. Debbie was still very attracted to me, her husband. But early on after my wife bought her sixth supply of Gin-Ti-Sui from her girl friend Alice, my wife soon realized that she couldn't afford to keep paying Alice $500.00 every two weeks, for the all natural, extremely powerful, muscle enhancement drugs. So Alice offered my wife an even deal, one night of hot lesbian sex for a two week supply of Gin-Ti-Sui. My wife would meet Alice at her house twice a month to do their even deal. Basically my wife whatever she really liked it or not, was prostituting herself every two weeks to Alice, so Debbie could continue feeding her growing addiction of Gin-Ti-Sui, which had two secret ingredients which wasn't natural at all! The two secret unnatural ingredients that Alice was putting into my wife's Gin-Ti-Sui, to keep her hooked were speed and heroin! After staying out all night long having a lesbian sexual affair with her girl friend Alice, when my wife finally came home early next morning, she looked like shit from what I thought was Debbie had been partying all night long. But after she changed into her workout clothes and injected herself with a double dosage of Gin-Ti-Sui, my wife looked like a million bucks and after Debbie quickly gulped down her large protein breakfast, she ran to our two car detachable garage which housed her home gym, where my wife had another immensely rigorous daily weight lifting workout. As time went on, the bigger, stronger, and more muscular my wife became, the even more bigger, even more stronger, and even more muscular Debbie still wanted to become yet!..............As for weathering in between my wife's Gin-Ti-Sui rages, I learned to stay on her good side on a daily bases, by agreeing to anything she said or wanted me to do! End of Part 4                                                                                                                                                                          

Comments

  1. While I did love Deb's muscle growth and strength gain in this chapter, I would say that I'm not a huge fan of violence and dominating woman the way Deb transforms herself to be in this chapter. While I can understand it's probably on account of her taking too many steroids, so I can't be too mad at her. Hopefully she breaks out of it and becomes a loving wife again, they seemed like such a great couple, and she was building up her body for him, and now she's a total selfish bitch who only cares about herself. Not the kind of thing I'm into, but at least the muscle description and strength feats were up to your usual standard. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you've enjoying the story, and yes Debbie will be going through a phase of being a muscle bound bitch, before she comes to terms with her powerfully strong female muscularity!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts