Dynamite Debbie The Strongest Wife In The World!-5

Debbie had now become so obsessed with building up her body on a daily bases to become even more powerfully stronger and even more hugely muscular then before, that even after my wife had her extremely grueling, very rigorous daily 8 hour a day weight lifting workouts, my wife continued to find other ways to continue her weight lifting training. On the nights that my wife was working in the produce department at Shop Rite, during her two 15 minutes breaks and half hour lunch period Debbie would be in the refrigerated store room bench pressing and doing bicep curls with the heavy creates of fresh produce. On the nights when my wife wasn't scheduled to work and right before we went to bed at night, Debbie would be naked as she'd jump up and grab the top of our bedroom door frame and start pumping out at least three hundred and fifty reps of pull ups. One night I asked my wife; "Deb why are you doing pull ups on the bedroom door frame, hadn't you worked out hard enough today?" Debbie's reply to me without missing a heart beat while she continuing doing her nightly pull ups was; "I can't help it darling I've now become a slave to my female growing muscularity. I'm very afraid that if I slack off for any short amount of time all this huge, thickly hyper shredded, steely hard beefy female muscle of mine will start to turn soft over night and I'll become very weak and flabby!" Then after my wife pumped at 350 reps of pull up on top of the bedroom door frame, Debbie jumped down and threw herself on to our carpeted bedroom floor and started pumping out at least 35 sets of military style push ups!.................One night after my naked greatly thick, beefy muscular wife jumped down from the bedroom door frame after she threw herself on to our carpeted bedroom floor to pump out military style push ups, Debbie turned her head all the way to her right to look up at me while she was holding the start of a military push up position, while I was sitting on the edge of our queen sized bed totally naked watching my huge, even more greatly thicker, hyper shredded beefy muscular wife working out, she casually asked me; "Darling would you mind sitting on top of my back so I could get more weight resistance while I do my push ups?" "Not a problem Deb." I replied happily as I got off our queen sized bed and climbed on top of my wife's huge greatly thick, hyper shredded muscular back, while Debbie continued to hold her military push up position on our carpeted bedroom floor. Now I'm a very heavy person who at six foot one inches in height who weighs at least two hundred and ninety pounds, which was now dead weight on my wife's strong thickly beefy muscular strong back. As I mounted my wife's thickly beefy muscular strong back, I still couldn't believe after all this time, of Debbie doing her daily weight lifting workouts, how excellently proportioned her stunningly huge, even more greatly thick, hyper shredded muscular physique really seriously was! "Alright Deb I'm ready." I said after I got myself situated on top of my wife's greatly thick beefy muscular back...............From where I was sitting as Debbie slowly started pumping out her military push ups one at a time on the carpeted bedroom floor, my revering eyes were treated to a fantastic view of my wife's wide back of rippling female muscularity which was spread out in front of me like a road map readily laying between my legs, as I straddled her hefty muscular female physique. I couldn't believe how big Debbie's ridiculously huge broad shoulders had gotten recently, that were formed by her two globe sized deltoids with razor sharp cut ridges in between her now extremely thick bullish muscular neck. My wife's extremely huge, thick beefy, hyper shredded muscular arms were unbelievable in size as they bulged out massively while Debbie held herself still in the start of a military push up. A pair of very thick beefy, hyper shredded lats fanned out which created a shadow over the sides of my wife's very curvy, thickly muscular bubble shaped torso, which also casted a darkness over Debbie's upper obliques, of her very chiseled abdominal muscles. They were immensely ample wings which blossomed out with such an aesthetically hardened, steely richness that featured striated carving ridges, unlike anything I've ever seen before on a very athletic woman. Down the length from my wife's thickly muscular bullish neck to her very curvy, thickly muscular bubble shaped torso ran a completely visible, was a razor sharp cut deep rift like an abyssal river bed. The entire upper part of Debbie's greatly thick, hyper shredded beefy muscular back billowed out to an astoundingly vast span, that tapered from her huge muscular globe like shoulders, down to the small of my wife's back into a minuscule 4 inch waist, that also felt thick beefy, but steely hard as well!...............I began moving forward up my wife's back, realizing quite soon that I had to start spreading my legs even wider then before! Finally arriving to the point where my feet were as far apart from each other as they physically could possibly be. But still I was able to sit quite stable as I looked down at Debbie's mammoth, even more greatly thick, hyper shredded beefy muscular female physique below me, as she started moving slowly up and down from our bedroom carpeted floor doing her military push ups. As my wife quickly started picking up speed and rhythm while she continued pumping out one military push up after another, I quickly found myself hovering awkwardly over her thickly engorged muscular back, till I lowered myself enough to reach a comfortable grabbing distance to place a hand on each one of Debbie's huge, greatly thick, beefy muscular upper arms, to keep from falling off! When my wife lowered herself to the carpeted bedroom floor to complete a military push up, her huge, greatly thick, beefy muscular upper arms felt like a layer of smooth, warm skin tightly wrapped around a solid mound of hardened steel, which felt like they were made out of rigid, chiseled marble even when they were relaxing, and not even trying to demonstrate their inherent powerful strength!.............As the carpeted bedroom floor continued to rumble below me as my wife continued pumping out her military push ups one after another while I was being lifted up and down in the air, a very powerfully strong shift went throughout Debbie's huge, greatly thicker, more beefy muscular body which suddenly swelled out and solidified with even more steely hard muscle each time she raised herself up doing each military push-up. As we were going upwards on each military push-up, my wife's thickly engorged muscular arms extended and swelled out even larger, as her huge thick, beefy muscles danced and flexed into unique new shapes of unquestionable, powerfully strong, super human female strength! Debbie's thick beefy muscular triceps which formed from two smooth boulders of solid, greatly thick, beefy muscle would relax on the down side of her military push ups, but on the upside of my wife's military push-ups her thick beefy muscular triceps bunched up to create brindled, concrete pipes widely expanding the contours of my big hands. As I continued resting on my now wife's extremely sweaty huge, greatly thick, even more beefy muscular body while Debbie continued pumping out her military push-ups at an even faster speed and rhythm, which seemed to grow even more steely hardened in response from under the heavy pressure of my body weight. As always I was more completely blown away of not only how huge my wife's beefy muscles had been getting recently, but also the feel and texture of Debbie's solidly strong female muscularity as well! As my wife's greatly thick, even more beefy mass of hot female flesh continued heating up while she was heavily sweating doing her military push ups, I adored the whole sensation of feeling Debbie's damp sweaty, huge, greatly thick, beefy muscular upper arms..............Every part of my wife's huge, greatly thick, even more beefy muscular body was as hard as steel, and I was thoroughly amazed at the utter density of Debbie's greatly thick, huge beefy muscles! That the size of all her female muscularity was simply incredible, conveying it's enormous proportions, that seemed to grow even more enormous with each military push up Debbie completed! I then held both my palms flat on the back of my wife's greatly thick, beefy muscular arms with my fingers now spread wide open, because her huge thick beefy muscular biceps and triceps were growing too enormous for me to hold on to.............Then all of a sudden as my wife's delicious, sweaty body smell struck me, and like a reflex I took in a sharp, deep breath as Debbie's distinct B.O. scent filled our bedroom. I had gotten to love this stink of what I thought of as my wife's beautiful, sweaty body smell, which I enjoyed smelling every day while Debbie was very busy working out very hard and rigorously lifting weights during her daily weight lifting workouts. Now having just rediscovered it merely inches away from the source of this rich perfume, it came back to me in all it's pure odorous glory! I had to keep from licking my lips as if I could sample some of it in my mouth, while I had to catch myself gripping my wife's prodigious muscular arms as I could ever encompass them! Rubbing my thumbs over Debbie's naked skin, now coated in a heavy layer of her savory perspiration, I tried to get as much as possible on my thumbs for purposes that might come in handy later!.................The next sensation for me came even quicker, when my whole body was engulfed in the glowing hotness emanating from my wife's huge, greatly thick, hyper shredded beefy muscular frame. There's was a heavy warm air starting to surrounding her body, as Debbie's metabolism continued to be in constant overdrive, while she continued pumping out one military push up after another. The heavy warm air was seriously becoming unreal, and our bedroom was starting to get so extremely hot like someone had just turned the thermostat up high! My wife's whole body building routine, pumping iron to build her huge, greatly thick, even more hyper shredded beefy female muscularity, has turned Debbie's entire body into an enormous power station, which could radiate enough heat during the height of one of her daily weight lifting workouts, to get an entire medium sized town through a very cold winter!  Immediately I could feel beads of sweat appear on my own forehead. I quickly wiped them away with my right hand, as I continued to hold on with my left hand...............As I readjusted my entire body on my wife's huge, thickly massive muscular back to be able to get a better grip on her huge thickly muscular arms to continue with both my hands to hang on, I now arched my back forward with my head low like I was riding one of those Japanese motorcycles. As I held my head down low, I turned my head to face my right while I pressed my left ear against Debbie's thickly muscular back and I listened for a few minutes to her now extremely powerful strong lungs that had grown just as powerfully strong as the rest of my wife's muscles. Debbie's extremely powerful strong lungs were as loud as two Boeing 767 jet plane engines accelerating at full speed and as she pumped out her 150TH military push up, my wife wasn't even getting winded or breathing heavy yet! The only thing louder then my wife's extremely powerful strong, jet propelled sounding lungs was her extremely powerful strong heart, which was beating so powerfully strong with a very loud heartbeat; "BOOM, BOOM, BOOM!" That sounded like a pile driver working at full speed on a construction site!..............As I continued to grab both my wife's huge, thickly beefy muscular arms to hold on to while she continued pumping out her military push ups, both of Debbie's thickly engorged muscular arms were bending forced steely masses of beef inwards, waking the uneven thick muscular surfaces of bumps underneath my backside to produce delightful ripples of thick female muscularity. As the angles between my wife's huge thickly engorged muscular triceps and lats changed, more of her thick muscular tissue got pushed up and swelled out to tickle and rub against my nude ass, which made me slightly shiver with exhilarating pleasure! The now very moist and warm huge, greatly thick, even more beefy muscular naked female physique below me, did nothing to dampen that feeling as it was completely able to swell up with the different protrusions constantly forming and changing, as Debbie continued going up and down while pumping out her military push ups. Each single one of those thickly engorged muscular bulges was the unmistakable living proof that my wife was doing some serious exercising these past three years. Debbie's huge, greatly thick, beefy muscular arms had vast plates of solid flesh that tried and struggled to push her thick beefy muscular triceps outward from their own space, but failed miserably as each chiseled steely hard muscular part of Debbie's total female muscularity was unyielding against anything but my wife's own will. The two large, thick muscular horseshoe lumps on the back of my wife's steely huge upper arms at maximum breadth, swelled up and flexed out to such unbelievable large proportions, that I could no long hold them in my two large hands and I almost fell off Debbie's greatly thick, even more beefy muscular back, as she pumped out her 243RD military push up................My wife's huge, greatly thick, even more beefy, hyper shredded muscular arms in action as she was pumping out one military push up after another, was extremely fantastic to see as they swelled up and bulged out, with mighty thick, hyper shredded muscle into their own indescribable glory, inflating from Debbie's elbows up to her bowling ball sized, greatly thick, even more beefy muscular shoulders. Watching my wife's greatly thick, even more beefy muscular transformation from massed striated lumps of beefy meat swelling up and bulging out to dense steely hard chiseled boulders in just a few seconds, made me lick my lips for the umpteenth time that night, while my erection was even larger now, then it had ever been before in my entire life! The outer contours curves that could only be created by moving more weight then any ordinary woman could ever dream of ever lifting in her entire life. Swelling up and expanding out in all the right places, the solid greatly thick beefy muscular springs in my wife's two huge arms, was every female muscle worshippers dream and I seriously needed to concentrate hard to reach out and hang on to those insanely perfect mounds of female muscle, so I wouldn't fall off my wife's back!.................The over flow was also a visual spectacle that had me constantly worrying that I was missing such an amazing feat with my eyes elsewhere on the gigantic wide plane of my wife's huge, greatly thick, even more beefy muscular body. Debbie's hyper shredded upper back continued to blossom into thick beefy visions of sculptures shaped like gigantic tortoise shells of greatly thick protective muscles, jutting beneath each side of my nude ass. They were capped off by a pair of greatly thick, even more beefy set of traps, connecting my wife's stone pillar of a beefy thick,  bullish muscular neck to her greatly thick, even more beefy muscular deltoids. I desperately needed to find an excuse to give Debbie a massage very soon. The outer sides of my wife's huge muscular shoulders were made of thickly solid, steely balled flesh, that seriously looked to be about the size of bowling balls, and her massive muscular arms were gigantic hunks of steely solid beef, with stretched triceps coiled into massively huge shaped horseshoes. My wife's gigantic, even more beefy, muscular biceps now swelled up and bulged out to the size of two regulation sized basketballs with two softball sized beefy muscular caps sitting on top with a thick blue pencil sized vein running across the top of each one................After Debbie pumped out her 350TH military push up, she stood up on her knees and playfully rolled me off her back and on to our carpeted bedroom floor. Before I realized what had just happened, my wife was kneeling above me with her two powerfully strong thickly beefy muscular arms on both sides of my head, and while Debbie looked down into my face with a very hungry look in her eyes, said while she took my now huge throbbing erection in her strong left hand and started jerking me off while she was licking her lips; "Darling now it's time for me to refuel my strong growing female muscularity with your male testosterone sperm." Then my wife went down on me and started sucking my huge throbbing erection very hard with such a very powerfully strong vacuum suction that Debbie never had done before, till I shot the largest wad of sperm I'd had ever shot in my entire life, right into my wife's mouth! "AW! THE BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS!" I wife said after she swallowed, then licked every last drop of sperm from my cock. Then as Debbie stood on her knees while she continued to straddle my body between her greatly thick, beefy muscular thighs, my wife then went into her flexing and posing routine to get me hard again, and in less then two seconds I had the second largest throbbing erection that I had ever had in my entire life! While she still had my body straddled between her greatly thick, beefy muscular thighs, Debbie then climbed up on top of me while she injected my large throbbing erection into her thickly beefy muscular vagina, and started riding me like a busting bronco for the next fifteen minutes straight without stopping, till we both had the largest, most extremely powerful climax, that both Debbie and I ever had in our entire marriage! This sexual climax was so extremely powerful that it caused my eyes to roll into the back of my head, as I blacked out from having a sexual seizure! After I passed out my wife picked up my naked body and gently placed me under the covers of our queen sized bed. A half hour later after I came out of my sexual seizure, I found myself being spooned in Debbie's huge, greatly thick, even more beefy muscular arms while she was giving me baby kisses on my face. "Oh darling you've finally awake from your black out of sexual over load from our female muscle love making." My wife said as gently as if she was talking to an infant; "Well I hope this make up sex makes things right between us again after our little argument last Thursday night when I was going out for my girl's night out with my friend Alice." "It was totally fantastic Deb!" I said still very sexually excited; "It differently made up for our argument last Thursday, AND THEN SOME!"..................A week after I witnessed the second Gin-Ti-Sui rage my wife had, on Monday night when she was scheduled to work her shift in the produce department at Shop Rite, during Debbie's half hour lunch period while she was alone in the refrigerated store room, my wife was getting a quick thirty minute weight lifting workout while she was using two, 40 pound creates of fresh cucumbers for dumbbells. Being that my wife's huge, greatly thick, even more beefy muscular body radiated so much body heat while she was working out lifting those two, 40 pound creates of fresh cucumbers, Debbie who was sweating like a pig even though the refrigerated store room was fairly cold at only 15 degrees, took off her sweat shirt and bra as she continued working out even harder pumping out sets of reps with the two, 40 pound creates of fresh cucumbers in the chilly air. As my wife had just completed her 100TH set of bicep curls, the swinging doors swung open and her boss Wilma who was the same height as Debbie was, but extremely flabby and over weight with a large protruding pot belly and an even larger fat ass, walked into the refrigerated store room. As soon as Wilma who never liked Debbie from the first moment they met, saw my now topless huge, greatly thick, hyper shredded, even more beefy muscular all pumped up and sweaty wife doing bicep curls, said as she lost her temper; "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'VE DOING HERE DEBBIE? THIS IS A FOOD STORE, NOT GOLD'S GYM AND PLEASE PUT YOUR BRA AND SWEAT SHIRT BACK ON! I CAN'T STAND THE SIGHT OF YOU BEING TOPLESS AND YOU LOOK LIKE A FREAKING MAN WITH THOSE UGLY, BIG, BULGING MUSCLES!" As my wife then causally put down the two, 40 pound creates of cucumbers she had been doing bicep curls with, Debbie replied while she started toweling her sweaty huge, greatly thick, hyper shredded, even more beefy muscular all pumped up body with her own sweat shirt; "Oh I just thought I'd get a quick 30 minute weight lifting workout in during my lunch period Wilma. And by the way boss." My wife said as she went into an amazingly awesome double bicep pose, as she added some sarcasm in her voice; "I'm in a hell of a lot better physical shape then you will ever be lard ass." "WHAT! Did you just call me Debbie?" Wilma said as her face started turning a dark chrism red with anger; "I might be a few pounds over weight Debbie but at least I look famine, UNLIKE you who LOOKS  like a muscle bound BULL DOG DYKE BITCH!" Now my wife had gotten very insulted being called a bull dog dyke bitch from Wilma, and Debbie's face now started turning a very deep chrism red with anger, as she was getting ready to experience another Gin-Ti-Sui rage! My wife then grabbed Wilma by her thick flabby fat throat with only her strong right hand, and lifted Wilma off her feet like she was as light as a feather, as Debbie growled out in pure anger; "OKAY LARD ASS! I'M GOING TO SHOW YOU WHAT A POWERFULLY STRONG, FAMINE WOMAN IS REALLY CAPABLE OF WHEN YOU CALL HER A BULL DOG DYKE BITCH!" Then Debbie threw Wilma across the refrigerated store room, and Wilma crashed landed on her back on top of pallet of creates that contained broccoli rob! A now very dazed Wilma looked up as my huge, greatly thick, hyper shredded, even more beefy muscular, pumped up wife was standing in front of her still topless as Debbie held her two fists on her thickly muscular hips, as she was flexing her huge, greatly thick, hyper shredded, even more beefy muscular, pumped up upper body, from where Wilma was laying on the pallet of creates that contained broccoli rob. "The only thing that sucks worse then this job." My wife said to Wilma; "Is that I have to work with such a fat, lazy, out of shape twat like you Wilma, so I'd like to quit and give you my resignation right now!" Then Debbie grabbed Wilma by the front of her sweat shirt with her powerfully strong left hand and lifted her up into a sitting position while my wife made a fist with her powerfully strong right hand at the same time! Debbie then punched Wilma right in her right eye! My wife not only gave Wilma one large black eye but Debbie also knocked Wilma out cold at the same time! My wife then quickly put on her bra and sweat shirt and left her dead end job behind. When Debbie came home early that night and told me what had happened on her job at Shop Rite with her supervisor Wilma, I asked her; "Deb if you quit your job how are we going to pay the bills?" My wife's reply to me was; "Don't worry about it darling. We still have your monthly social security disability check coming in every month to help pay the bills. After I enter the strongest woman in the world contest a year from this February and win the championship title, the $1,000,000.00 first prize will come in very handy paying off all our bills. End Of Part 5                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Comments

  1. Very nice chapter, good to see Debbie grow more confident about her muscles and using them to fight back against someone who was insulting her. I will definitely be looking forward to seeing her get bigger, stronger and more ripped. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you've enjoying the story. In time Debbie will grow even bigger, stronger, & more muscular as she gets closer to entering the 2014 Strongest Woman In The World Contest! Debbie may even get a little more meaner as well;, with her Gin-Ti-Sui rages!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts