The Powerfully Strong Vitamin Diet Supplement!-10


THE TALK!: As I sat on our living room sofa, my wife Karen stood in front of me with her hands on her muscular hips, casually flexing her massively muscular upper body, as she said; "Jeff, you know how hard I've been training at the gym these past six months, to get in top shape to enter the Ms. Olympia body building contest." "Yes I do Karen, and I give you a lot of credit for all the hard work and long hours you've put into your weight lifting sessions, these past six months." I said trying to sound very proud my wife's accomplishment. "Thanks Jeff." Karen said with a smirk on her face. "These last three months are going to be the most critical in my weight lifting sessions and designing my posing routine for the Ms. Olympia body building contest. Kirk feels, as my trainer of course Kirk only has my best interests at heart, that for the next three months I shouldn't have any out side distractions what so ever. So Kirk feels, and Jeff I must agree with him one hundred percent on this, that I should move out of our home, to an undisclosed private residence so I could fully concentrate on my professional body building career."............."Move out of our house Karen?" I said sounding very upset. It was bad enough my wife made me stay celibate for six months, not to mention I was still facing another three months of celibacy, plus the fact I saw very little of my wife on a daily bases and we spent no time together what so ever, Karen spent all her time at Gold's Gym working out with her personal trainer Kirk, in more ways then one! But my wife moving out of our house, because this Kirk wanted her to do it? Well that was the final straw! I was very angry while I stood up and said; "No way Karen! I don't care what this ass wipe Kirk told you to do! I'm not putting up with my wife living with another man!"............Karen just pushed me hard back down on our living room sofa, with an even meaner smirk on her face, as she said with a great deal of control in her voice; "First of all Jeff, I told you six months ago that I wanted to become a professional female body builder and enter the Ms. Olympia body building contest. I also told you at that time, I was going to need to get a gym membership and hire a personal trainer, which I've done to help accomplish my goal. Also I had told you Jeff, that I was going to have to spend a lot of time away from home while I'd be doing my weight lifting sessions, remember?" "Yes Karen, but I never thought it would come to this." I replied sounding very unhappy about us having this conversation..........."Well tough shit Jeff!" Karen replied trying to hold back her own temper. "I've come too far and I have worked too hard to stop and give up now darling! I made an agreement with myself six months ago when I started training to enter the Ms. Olympia body building contest, and that agreement was that I wasn't going to let anyone or anything stop me from achieving my goal of becoming a champion professional female body builder, and winning the Ms. Olympia body building contest, and that's just the beginning Jeff!" Karen paused to catch her breath; "Once I win the championship, that would lead me to doing commercial sports endorsements, which I could make me millions of dollars!" "Don't you mean us millions of dollars Karen?" I asked. "Us Jeff?" Karen said, then tilted her head upwards and let out a booming loud laugh! "Us Jeff, there hasn't been an us in over six months darling." Karen said with a very screw you tone in her voice. "I've become too much woman Jeff, and your scrawny little male body isn't good enough to sexually pleasure all this!" Then my wife Karen went into a full upper body pose, just to tease and torture me. Then I asked with a mater of fact tone in my voice; "Karen, I suppose this Kirk is more then enough man to sexually pleasure my muscle bound wife?" "More then enough Jeff." My wife Karen replied while a wicked smile crossed her face..........After what my wife Karen had just said about me, and the fact that she had already proven that she was just too strong for me to hold her from leaving our house, and just about admitting she was fucking her personal trainer Kirk, I just asked; "Okay Karen, when are you going to be moving out?" "Tonight Jeff, my luggage is already packed, all I need to do is load it up in my car." Then my wife Karen walked into our guest bedroom, and two minutes later came out carrying her own luggage. I held the front door open for Karen as she exited and walked towards her red Toyota parked in our driveway. After my wife Karen loaded her luggage into her car, she got in and drove off. I watched through our large living room window, as my wife's taillights grow smaller and smaller, till they disappeared into the darkness of the night! End Of Part 10          

Comments

Popular Posts