The Powerfully Strong Vitamin Diet Supplement!-11


A half hour after my wife Karen drove away into the night to meet her personal trainer, and now lover Kirk, I got dressed and drove my black Lexus to a Hertz rent a car agency, and rented a Chevy Malibu. I then drove the rented Chevy down town and parked in an all night Dunkin Donuts parking lot across from the Gold's Gym where my wife had been working out with Kirk for the past six months. I sat in my rented Chevy all night long drinking coffee, while I watched the empty parking lot across the street at Gold's Gym. I just wanted to see the muscle bound jock that my wife Karen was leaving me for, and to see if he was giving my wife Karen any type of drugs that was causing her to become schizophrenic while at the same time turning her against me, her own husband........At 4:58 am, a big black Mercedes sedan pulled into the parking lot at Gold's Gym. A very big muscular man with a shaved head got out of the black Mercedes sedan. This man must have been at least 6 foot 2 inches tall, and was so freakishly muscular, that one of his muscular arms, UN-flexed was wider then my entire body! Then 4 minutes later at 5:02 am I saw my wife Karen's red Toyota pull into the parking lot of Gold's Gym, in the parking spot right next to the black Mercedes sedan. This 6 foot 2 inch, freakishly muscular, shaved head man walked around his car and greeted my wife Karen as she got out of her car. After he put his powerfully strong muscular arms around my wife's now thin waist, he pulled Karen closer to him and they kissed very romantically. Then this 6 foot 2 inch, freakishly muscular, shaved head man who I now figured out to be Kirk, took a bottle of pills out of his pants pocket with his left hand, then after he opened the bottle, Kirk forced my wife Karen to open her mouth by pinching her nose while he tilted her head back, then he poured the entire bottle of pills down her throat. After Kirk gently massaged my wife Karen's neck to swallow the pills he had forced down my wife's throat, Karen then stood up straight and erect, while her entire muscular body started violently twitching almost like she was having a convulsion. As my wife Karen's muscular body continued violently twitching, she started slightly foaming at the mouth, while Kirk reached into his pocket and took out something shiny on a chain and started waving it in front of her eyes, as he was talking to Karen. "My God!" I thought to myself; "Not only has Kirk been giving my wife Karen drugs, he was also hypnotizing her as well!" I wasn't sure if the drugs were steroids to build up my wife Karen's muscles even bigger, or hallucinatory drug to reprogram my wife Karen's mind to control her. But I was sure of one thing, Kirk was hypnotizing my wife and putting a hypnotic thought into my wife's mind! Then after Kirk put away the shiny thing on a chain that he was waving in front of my wife's face, Karen shook her head to clear her mind as she was coming to, and they both walked through the main entrance of Gold's Gym hand in hand, like two lovers..........I waited to 6:30 am and after the parking lot of Gold's Gym started filling up with other gym members cars, I drove across the street in my rented Chevy and parked across on an angle in the parking lot, so I could watch my wife's red Toyota. After calling into my company, from my cell phone and letting them know I needed to take an emergency personal day off, I got out of the rented Chevy and walked around to the back of the gym........I found an open window, that looked into the private gym that Kirk was training my wife in her weight lifting sessions. Karen was doing bicep curls with two unbelievably huge dumbbells. As I continued watching my wife lift these incredibly heavy dumbbells while my wife's bulging biceps swelled up with such unbelievable strength and growth with each rep she did, I then happen to notice Karen was wearing a dog collar around her neck with wires running out from behind the collar. As I was trying to make sense of why Kirk had my wife wearing a dog collar around her neck, and where the wires trailed off to, which was beyond my scope of vision, I heard Kirk say in a very commanding voice; "Faster Karen, faster! You'll never be in shape for the Ms. Olympia body building contest at this rate!" Then from somewhere beyond my scope of vision, Kirk flipped a switch that sent a very powerful electrical charge into the dog collar my wife Karen was wearing, giving Karen a very powerful electrical shock that almost knocked my wife off her feet, then Karen started lifting those two unbelievably heavy dumbbells faster and faster, like her life depended on it! Then every fifteen minutes, after my wife Karen finished a set of reps, Kirk would take an entire bottle of Vitamin V pills and force them down my wife Karen's throat, then after Karen forcibly digested the entire bottle of Vitamin V pills, Kirk then forced an entire pot of hot black coffee down Karen's throat, then he would command her to start working out again. I couldn't watch this torture Kirk was putting my wife Karen through any longer and I headed back to my rented Chevy. As I walked back to the car, I wondered how I could help my wife and save her from this mad man Kirk, was there really any possible way? End Of Part 11   

Comments

Popular Posts