The Powerfully Strong Vitamin Diet Supplement!-The Final Chapter!


Since everything was out in the open about my wife Karen and her personal trainer Kirk, and the fact that Karen packed her luggage and left our house and moved in with her personal trainer Kirk, the next three months seemed to have pasted by very quickly for me. One day I received an envelope at my office from my now separated wife Karen, with a letter telling me how well her body building training and weight lifting sessions were going, making it sound like a sure thing that she was going to win the Ms. Olympia body building championship, while she was very confused over our marriage. Karen also enclosed a ticket for the Ms. Olympia body building show for me, and a current picture of herself in a red string bikini, flexing a full upper body pose. From the picture, I couldn't believe how much more thick muscle my wife Karen had packed on her already gigantic freakishly female muscular physique, since I last saw her three months ago. I put the Ms. Olympia ticket down my paper shredder, I had no intention in going to the body building contest and cheering Karen on, after the way my wife had treated me in the recent 9 months, but I kept Karen's picture and letter..........My wife Karen entered the Ms. Olympia body building contest and competed, but lost! Karen had a fantastic muscular female physique, but her posing routine was very weak, due to the fact that she was now so extremely huge and muscular, and Karen's posing movements were very awkward on stage. Two day after her body building contest mishap, I received a certified letter in the mail from a law firm, informing me my wife Karen had filed for a divorce. I signed the papers and sent them back........After the divorced was finalized, my now ex-wife Karen moved to Venus Beach California, where all the aspiring male and female body builders hung out lifting weights on the beach. A few months after our divorce, I saw Karen competing in strong women weight lifting competitions all over the United States and in the U.K. courtesy of YouTube. Then after the weight lifting season was over, my ex-wife seemed to have just drop out of sight and despaired.........Kirk, Karen's once personal trainer, had broken up with her after Karen lost the Ms. Olympia body building contest. Recently on the local news on my Yahoo web page, I read that Kirk was arrested for man slaughter, after he started training another aspiring female body builder, who he tried to train with the same violet Nazi tactics, drugs and hypnotics he used on Karen. During one of the aspiring female body builder's weight lifting sessions, one of Kirk's electrical shock treatments caused her to have a massive coronary that killed her imminently! Kirk is now facing life without parole as well as the death penalty.........As for me, I'm trying to move on with my life. I started using a free singles web site call Plenty Of Fish, www.plentyoffish.com. {Try it, it really is a great place to meet someone.} I've met a few nice single women, but so far no one that could hold a candle to the old Karen, the one with that special smile that made me fall in love with her 8 years ago! The End!         

Comments

Popular Posts