Revenge Of A Battered Wife!-1

As she stood and looked through the bars of her tiny cell on death row, across to the clock on the wall that read 6:05pm, Lisa Clark thought to herself; "In five hours and fifty six minutes they will be walking me down the hall to the chamber, where I'll be strapped into a chair and be given death by injection." Lisa then wiped a tears away from her eyes, while she thought about the events that brought her to prison and sentenced her to death row, after she was convected of man slaughter when she murdered her husband Bob. As she looked down at her huge, bulging muscular biceps, she said out loud to herself; "I curse the day I started lifting weights and building up my body!" Then Lisa sat down on her prison cell bunk, picked up the two 100 pound steel dumbbells she had, and started doing dumbbell curls while she thought about the last sixteen months that had lead her to her death in five hours and fifty six minutes...........{A YEAR AND A HALF EARLIER} Lisa who had an average female figure, was sitting at her make-up table while she thought to herself; "Okay, so here I am again. Let's go over the facts once more. I'm sitting here looking at my reflection, I'm looking at myself gently, ever so gently, while applying make-up to my face, very gently because the entire left side of my face feels like it was hit by a truck! There's a very large black and blue bruise that extends from my jaw line to my left eye. I gently dab some make-up on the bruise, hoping that it would cover it up and that no one would even notice it. Then I noticed some blood trickling down the right side of my mouth. I wipe it off absently with my right forefinger, experiencing a little flash of pain in my lip, then I go back to my repair job. The illusion to convince the outside world that my marriage is nothing less then perfect, after all, Bob my husband would expect nothing less!"............"There must be something wrong with me, that I let my husband Bob hit me and get away with it, but if I left him where would I go? Social Services? That would be a nightmare! The police, would they even care?" Lisa felt trapped, trying desperately to save her marriage, that was what she was taught while growing up. Lisa was taught that the marriage was the most important thing, besides Bob always said he was sorry after he hit wife. Lisa always thought deep down her husband was sorry for hitting her, but Bob's beatings seemed to get worse every day! Today Lisa was cooking dinner when her husband Bob arrived home, Lisa couldn't tell if Bob had a bad day at the office, but he didn't seem in a bad mood, in fact although Bob looked tired, he seemed like he was in a very good mood..........Bob and Lisa sat down to a meticulously set table and their conversation was better then it had been in a while, Bob even complimented his wife Lisa on her choice of food, {steak and potatoes, Bob's favorite!} Everything seemed fine. The wine was flowing free enough, then Lisa dropped her glass of red wine on their white plush carpet. Bob's whole face turned red with anger as  he said; "That will never come out you stupid cunt!" Then Bob slapped Lisa so hard on her left cheek, knocking her out of the chair as she went tumbling head over heels and slammed into the dining room wall! Then Bob picked up his wife Lisa's dinner plate, and for punishment dumped her dinner in the trash, as he said; "I'm doing you a favor Lisa, you've getting a little too chubby darling, and your clothes have been getting a little too tight lately on you."..........Lisa married her husband Bob right out of high school 20 years earlier, and was always a stay at home wife with no marketable skills what so ever, to get hired in the work place. Bob would never allow his wife to work, and make her own money, any more then he would allow his wife Lisa to leave their marriage and divorce him. Bob was a very big controller, and his strict controlling issues would be what brought Bob to his final demise! End Of Part 1   

Comments

Popular Posts