My Extremely Strong Muscular Grandmother!-1

My name is Ryan McCall and I've been working as a chemist developing sports drinks, mega multi-vitamins, and other types of protein powders for women who are very athletic minded at the corporate offices of General Nutrition Centers for the past ten years. Recently my girl friend Amy who had told me she was joining a gym, right away had my secret sexual fetish for huge thick muscular women kicked into my mind. In my home lab that I used when I was working on company projects during the weekends, I quickly started developing a special sports drink that would accelerate muscular growth in the average woman's body while it melted off all her body fat at the same time. Then I went out and bought a 600 pound steel weight set with a weight bench, a rowing machine, a computer programming treadmill, a computer programming step climber, and a computer programming exercise bike. After I set up the basement of my house like a professional gym including exercise mats on the concrete basement floor, I then called Amy at home and asked her to come over for a cup of coffee..............While we were sitting at my kitchen table drinking coffee, I finally told my girl friend Amy about my secret sexual fetish about huge thick muscular women, the special sports drink I had just developed with Amy in mind, that would accelerate muscular growth in the average woman's body while it melted off all her body fat at the same time, all the exercise equipment I had just bought and my plan to turn my skinny slightly pudgy girl friend into a true, huge thickly muscular amazon. When Amy heard this she thought I was crazy!, Amy then told me she was only joining a gym to lose a few pounds and tone up a bit. Amy also said that she thought that my secret sexual fetish for huge thickly muscular women was very creepy, and she thought big bulging muscles were ugly and very manly looking on a woman, and in no way would she ever have ugly huge bulging muscles like that on her body. Then as Amy was getting ready to leave she told me that it would probably be a good idea since it seemed that I wasn't too happy with the way she was, and wanted to change her body into one that was only appreciated by my secret sexual fetish for huge thick muscular women, that it would be a very good idea that we never see each other again. Then Amy left my life for good! After Amy left slamming the back door shut behind her as she exited my kitchen, I continued staring into my empty coffee cup while I felt very stupid telling her my secret sexual fetish about huge thick muscular women. I always thought that it was every ordinary woman's dream to become bigger, stronger, and even more muscular then her man was so she could dominate him, and I couldn't understand why wasn't Amy interested in becoming a very strong muscular amazon? As I continued feeling sorry for myself since my girl friend for the past year and a half had just dumped me, my cell phone rang............When I looked at the caller I.D on my phone, I noticed that my 85 year old grandmother Marge Venture was calling me and even though I wasn't in the mood right now to talk to any body after being dumped by my girl friend, I answered my phone any way while trying to have a very happy pleasant tone in my voice. Marge Venture was my father's mother who for the past 23 years lived by herself in a retirement condominium in Sea Isle City New Jersey, after she lost my grandfather who had a major heart attack six months before he was ready to retire from his job. My weekly phone conversations with my grandmother usually consisted of her talking and me listening the whole time, except when she'd ask me a question and expected me to answer it. Tonight's conversation which my grandmother pretty much dominated, was her complaining about visiting her doctor last week for her annual physical examination. My grandmother's doctor told her during her annual physical that she was way too over weight for a woman of her age, not to mention her height which was five foot five inches. The doctor went on to tell my grandmother that because she was so over weight it was causing her already fairly high blood pressure to rise even higher then before, which could give her a stroke or a heart attack if my grandmother didn't start dieting and lose a good amount of weight!...........At that moment I got the best idea of my entire adult life as I thought to myself while listening to my grandmother complaining over the phone; "What if I tried the special sports drink that accelerated muscle growth in the average woman's body while it melted off all body fat at the same time that I had originally created for my now ex-girl friend Amy, and see how it would work on my 85 year old extremely over weight and out of shape grandmother?" Then I thought to myself; "Could it possibly work on a very old woman of my grandmother's age? Well what's the worse that could happen? If my new special sports drink doesn't develop muscles on a woman? At least I could get some weight off my over weight very fat grandmother, but little did I know at the time that my grandmother would be more then very interested in becoming a very strong muscular amazon, who would be physically stronger then any man in the world! That's when I broke into what my grandmother was talking about and told her about the new sports drink I had just developed. But unlike Amy, I didn't want to tell my grandmother that it also accelerated muscle growth in the average woman's body because I didn't want to scare my grandmother off like I did with Amy. So I just told my grandmother that it would melt fat off her while it would help her lose weight at the same time. I just figured that I'd let my grandmother's muscular growth development be a total surprise to her in time. My grandmother happily agreed to come stay at my house for a month or more, to let me put her on a diet while using my new sports drink to help her lose weight. Before we said goodbye to each other and hung up, we agreed that my grandmother would arrive at my house the day after tomorrow..............Two days later when my grandmother came for her long visit to my house thinking that I was only going to help her lose some weight and lower her blood pressure, I had just finished making a new batch of my special sports drink in Raspberry flavor which was my grandmother's favorite, and as I was finishing setting up the home gym in my basement where I was going be training my 85 year old Amazon in the making, my front door bell chimed. When I looked at my watch to see what time it was, I realized that my grandmother had gotten here two hours earlier then she was scheduled to be. I hurried up the basement stairs and quickly went to open my front door, and there standing on my front porch was my grandmother who had gotten even heavier then the last time I saw her! My grandmother's face was a bright red while she was breathing very heavy just from the six foot walk from her car that was now parked in my driveway. My grandmother said in between breathing so heavy; " Hi Ryan," {BREATHING HEAVILY FROM BEING SO OVER WEIGHT AND OUT OF SHAPE!} "I'm here," {AGAIN BREATHING HEAVILY FROM BEING SO OVER WEIGHT AND OUT OF SHAPE!} "So you could help," {STILL BREATHING HEAVILY FROM BEING SO OVER WEIGHT AND OUT OF SHAPE!} "Me lose weight." Then my grandmother entered through my front door and sat on the living room sofa while she held her right hand on top of her flabby left breast while trying to catch her own breath. After I got my grandmother a glass of water, I then went out to her 2007 Honda Accord that was parked in my driveway to get her luggage out of the trunk of the car and carry it into my house. As I carried my grandmother's luggage into the house to put it in my guest bedroom, as I passed my grandmother who was still sitting on my living room sofa I noticed she had fallen fast asleep and was snoring very loudly like a chain saw!...............An hour and a half later after my grandmother had a nice nap on my living room sofa, we were sitting at my kitchen table while I explained the diet and exercise program I was going to be putting my very over weight, and very out of shape 85 year old grandmother on. Then I asked my grandmother; "Grandma how much do you weigh, if you don't mind me asking?" "Well Ryan I'm not sure." My grandmother replied as she sat back in my kitchen chair while she rubbed both her hands on her hugely bloated, protruding round pot belly; "I tried to weight myself yesterday morning to see if I had lost any weight yet from the diet my doctor had put me on, but when I bent over to read the numbers on my bathroom scale, I couldn't see over my large fat belly." Then I told my grandmother that just for scientific purposes, I needed my grandmother to take off all her clothes and strip down to her panties, so I could to get her current weight and measurements before we started her new diet and exercise plan. "Not a problem Ryan." My grandmother winked at me as she was extremely happy that for the first time in 23 years, my grandmother had a man who wanted to see her in the almost nude, and it didn't matter to my grandmother that her own grandson was the one who had made the request; "I'd be happy to show my one and only grandson all his grandmother's goodies." Then she got up and headed towards my guest bedroom to strip almost naked for me. Fifteen minutes later as I entered my guest bedroom carrying a tape measure, my bathroom scale, and my blood pressure kit, with my stethoscope around my neck I found my grandmother wearing only her panties waiting very patently for me to examine her..............My grandmother Marge Venture was your typical old woman who after she retired let herself physically go to pot literally, you know the kind. Very flabby with no muscle tone whatsoever on their large flabby saddle bag arms and thunder thighs with a large fat bloated, protruding round pot belly. My grandmother who had her thinning snow white curly hair styled at ears lobes length, was five foot five inches in height with a very round fat face like a pumpkin with three chins and lose flabby skin hanging down underneath her three chins like a turkey's around her neck. My grandmother's two very flabby breasts hung down very low to the top of her hugely bloated, protruding round pot belly that looked so extremely large, like someone had stuck a hose from a helium tank in my grandmother's belly button and blew her stomach up like a huge balloon. My grandmother's large flabby saddle bag arms were as soft as room temperature butter, and lacked any muscle tone whatsoever, and her thunder thighs were so soft and flabby without any muscle tone whatsoever with blue varicose veins running up and down her extremely bloated fat legs. My grandmother's huge fat rear end was so extremely large and round, that she'd need to buy two plane tickets because it would take up two seats on any commercial airline flight! To complete my grandmother's whole unattractive 85 year old, over weight and very physically out of shape body with a number of large rolls of fat that circled her entire torso, was that my grandmother's entire body was covered with wrinkles and liver spots...............After I had my grandmother sit on the edge of my guest room bed, I then took my stethoscope and after I put the two ear pieces into my ears, I then placed the other part on my grandmother's  left flabby breast while I asked her to inhale very deeply. As I listened to my grandmother's heart beat it had a very loud tapping sound coming from one of her heart values, that could only be best described which sounded like an old car engine that was low on oil and had bad values and lifters in the motor, and her normal breathing had a loud wheezing sound to it . Then I took my blood pressure kit and wrapped one part around my grandmother's right large flabby saddle bag arm, and as I squeezed the rubber ball to inflate the wrapped part around my grandmother's right large flabby arm, I watched the needle moving up in the round gage and couldn't believe how fast it reached the mark of boarder line between medium high blood pressure to almost dangerously high blood pressure! "HOLY COW!" I thought to myself; "It's totally amazing that my grandmother's extremely over weight, very out of shape body hadn't exploded yet from having such high blood pressure!" Then I thought to myself; "Gee! I never realized that my grandmother was in such awful, sickly shape for a woman of her age. Could the new sports drink I've just created seriously work on her and help my grandmother lose weight and build up her muscles, while getting her in better health at the same time? That new sports drink I've created is a very powerful formula, what if her heart isn't strong enough to handle the weight loss and female muscular transformation at the same time?" Then I panicked as I thought to myself; COULD MY NEW SPORTS DRINK KILL MY OWN GRANDMOTHER?" Then after I emotionally calmed down in my mind I thought; "Well let's look at it this way, since my 85 year old, extremely over weight, and very out of shape grandmother was more then willing to be my first and right now only test case to try out my new sports drink on, that accelerated muscular growth in the average woman's body, while it melted off all her body fat at the same time. So I decided to consider my 85 year old grandmother who was extremely over weight and very out of shape to be a real female fixer upper! Then after I measured her huge flabby, fat body which I will not embarrass my grandmother or my readers by revealing those current measurements, I then asked my grandmother to step on to my bathroom scale so I could get her current weight. When I bent down underneath my grandmother's large bloated, protruding round pot belly that casted a large shadow over my bathroom scale, to read the numbers on my bathroom scale when they finally stopped spinning, I couldn't believe that my extremely over weight, very out of shape grandmother weighed 400 pounds! My own grandmother was over 250 freaking pounds over weight!...........After I completed my grandmother's physical examination and typed in her current results in my lap top computer where I'd be keeping a file on my grandmother's weight loss and female muscular development, I asked her to get dressed again so I could show my grandmother my new home gym down in my basement. My grandmother reluctantly got dressed because she was enjoying being almost naked in front of me, and even more enjoyed what she thought as playing doctor when I was giving her a physical examination to get her current results. Later on that night for the first time in over 20 years, my grandmother went to bed feeling very horny with a very wet vagina, and as she was laying under the covers in my guest bed my grandmother started playing with herself while she was fantasizing about having sex with me, her only grandson!..............After I took my grandmother down stairs to my basement to show her the new home gym she'd be working out in every day starting tomorrow morning, in between drinking my new sports drink, my grandmother was very impressed and thought it looked like a real professional gym. Then my grandmother said as she noticed the weight set with all the large and small steel weight disks and dumbbells in numerical order from small to large against the basement wall on the opposite side of the weight bench; "Ryan I know I'll need to workout to help me lose weight, but I don't think I'll be able to lift those heavy steel weights." "Don't worry grandma." I lied as I put my right arm around her chubby shoulders while I was starting to get a hard on in my jeans as my secret sexual fetish for huge thickly muscular woman came over me while I was fantasizing what my 85 year old grandmother's now very out of shape, over weight flabby body was going to look like all pumped up with thick bulging muscles in the near future; "You'll only be using light weights between 2 to 5 pounds just to tone up a bit." "Okay Ryan." My grandmother replied as she turned around and looked up into my face smiling; "Because I'm such a weakling that have enough trouble trying to lift and carry my grocery bags into the house when I go shopping grocery shopping, let along trying to lift those extremely heavy weights in your home gym." "Not a problem grandma." I said while thinking to my self; "Grandma's not going to have a problem any more lifting and carrying those heavy grocery bags into her house in the near future." I then said as I steered my grandmother back to the basement stairs so we could go upstairs; "Tonight after we have a very healthy dinner grandma, I'll have you go to bed early so you'll get enough rest to officially start your diet and exercise program with my new sports drink early in the morning." "What time are we getting up in the morning to start my diet and exercise program Ryan?" My grandmother asked inquisitively as we were going up the basement stairs." "How about 6:30 in the morning?" I asked. "Let's make it 5:00 am in the morning Ryan." My grandmother replied; "Because I don't like to sleep late..............Later that night after my grandmother was fast asleep in my guest room, I was in my master bedroom dealing with my secret fetish for hugely thick muscular women while I was heavily masturbating to pictures of heavy weight muscular female body builders, while I pictured my grandmother's face on their huge thickly engorged muscular bodies! End Of Part 1
                                                                                              

Comments

  1. Thanks for writing this for me, dude, I like what I see so far, I'm interested into seeing how far this goes, and if I could request anything, It'd probably be that it have a happy ending, and a lot of muscle description. Thanks again, I'm looking forward to part 2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unlike my last story, I'm quite sure there will be a very happy ending with a lot of fun on the way. And by the way Shane, YOU'VE VERY WELCOME!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts