My Extremely Strong Muscular Grandmother!-3

{SEVERAL WEEKS LATER!} On the seventh week anniversary of the day that I had started my 85 year old grandmother Marge Venture who was then in very poor health by being so extremely over weight and very out of shape on her customized workout program, while at the same time I used my grandmother as my experiment test case to see if the new special sports drink that I've created would seriously accelerate muscular growth in the average woman's body while it melted off all her body fat at the same time. After seven weeks of experimental training on my grandmother with my new women's sports drink I was ready to again examine her body to get some new and very improved results, and believe it or not even though she was still my grandmother it would be almost as if I was examining a complete entirely different, now more extremely physically fit youthful muscular woman altogether then I had several weeks earlier!...........Earlier that day while my grandmother was working out hard lifting weights doing the weight lifting part of her daily workout program, she started complaining that the 600 pound steel weight set that I had bought for my home gym was getting a little too light for her to get a serious weight lifting workout with. So after her daily workout program while my grandmother was taking her shower, I went to the sporting goods store where I bought another 1,800 pounds of assorted sizes of steel weight disks, and believe it or not, by the end of the next seven weeks while drinking 12 gallons a day of my raspberry sports drink that I've continued to increase the potency of on a daily bases, and in another several weeks my grandmother would again complain that 2,400 pounds of steel weights were now a little too light for her to get a serious weight lifting workout with. So again I'd have to go to the sporting good store and buy another 1,800 pounds assorted sizes of steel weight disks again, to increase the amount of weight my grandmother was lifting to 4,200 pounds, TALK ABOUT SOME HEAVY METAL! This went on every several weeks for an entire year! After I came back from the sporting goods store from making my first purchase of another 1,800 pounds of assorted sizes of steel weight disks, I had to ask my grandmother to unload them out of the trunk of my car and carry them down to the basement to my home gym, because the 1,800 pounds of assorted sizes of steel weight disks were too large and heavy that I just couldn't lift them up at all, let alone carry them down to my basement. My grandmother just casually strolled outside wearing only her bath robe that was now extremely tight over her now gargantuan, thickly engorged muscular female physique, and lifted the entire huge stack of steel weights with only her right hand and carried them back to my basement gym, as easily as one would carry a couple of pizza boxes. As my grandmother started walking away she stopped for a moment and turned her head to say to me in a more sexy, throaty, youthful female voice that she had now, which had replaced the old cackling one she use to have before my special sports drink not only accelerated muscular growth in her once 85 year old extremely over weight and very out of shape unhealthy body, while it melted off all my grandmother's body fat at the same time, not to mention the age regression that now made her a very, FREAKING SMOKING HOT, 24 YEAR OLD MUSCLE WOMAN!; "Ryan don't forget sweetheart that you have a special date with me tonight in the guest bedroom to check out my new results. Give me a forty five minutes to put away these heavy weights in the basement and get ready for our special affair." Then my grandmother said with a girlish giggle in her now sexier voice; "And I'm quite sure Ryan that you will be very pleased with tonight's special events." Then my grandmother continued carrying the entire huge stack of steel weight disks in her right hand, as she went up my front porch and through my front door, and all the way down my basement stairs to my home gym...........{FORTY FIVE MINUTES LATER!} I walked down my hallway towards my guest bedroom carrying my bathroom scale in my right hand, my blood pressure kit in my left hand, while wearing my stethoscope around my neck. As I entered through the open doorway of my guest bedroom my grandmother was standing there waiting for me still wearing her bath robe. "Ryan are you ready for the unveiling of your new and improved grandmother?" My grandmother said with a girlish giggle in her voice while she had a large smile on her lips. "You bet grandma!" I replied very excitedly while I felt my own growing erection in my jeans; "Please show me your new and improved goodies. "OK sexy you asked for it." My grandmother said as she slipped out of her bath robe and let it fall to my guest bedroom floor and while standing totally naked in front of me, she reveled the most incredible female muscular physique I've ever seen! I was totally astounded on how well my new sports drink had worked on my own grandmother's body!..............."MY GRANDMOTHER'S BODY! OH MY GOD, I'VE CREATED THE PERFECT MUSCULAR FEMALE GODDESS!" The incredible product of mountains of iron versus and unyielding power! My grandmother's female muscularity had grown to an impossibly gargantuan size of muscular girth and steely hardness, grown to the unbelievable max with inconceivable inhumanly super strength, my grandmother's each and every single muscle on her entire muscular female physique were as huge as mountains, that literally blocked out the sun light coming in the bedroom windows behind her. My grandmother's gargantuan muscles were insurmountable, and most certainly matched her own inhumanly super strength as well! I HAD BUILT UP MY OWN GRANDMOTHER INTO ONE GARGANTUAN MUSCULAR FEMALE MONSTER! I was now in total lust for her thickly muscular body as I continued to stare in awe at this utterly pumped up thickly engorged muscular body, of whom no longer resembled my 85 year old grandmother whatsoever! My grandmother's thickly engorged bulging traps and exploding deltoids which were veritable mountains of female muscle were a truly unbelievable sight to see. My grandmother thickly engorged muscular back displayed the inhumanly super strength of her now very massive bat wing like lats, and her front displayed deep striated grooves in her ludicrously thick pectoral muscles, and her extremely tight muscular bubble shaped ass was sculpted into a decent sized boulder with a crack down it's middle, that was perfectly proportioned to the rest of her gargantuan female muscularity. My grandmother's shoulders, chest, and back were so FREAKISHLY HUGE AND MUSCULAR, that my grandmother would probably no long be able to fit into any of her three extra large sweat shirts or blouses. My grandmother's now very extremely ripped, flat as a board stomach displayed a 24 pack set of thickly engorged muscular abs, AND WHAT A SET OF ABS THEY WERE! My grandmother's deeply gridded flat as a board stomach, was an ungodly washboard of extremely thick abdominal blocks that were chiseled to a freakish steely hardness even when it was relaxed! And those heavily twisted cords of thickly muscular thighs that were as thick and round as two 100 year old oak tree trunks, with heavily thick muscled diamond shaped calves underneath!...........My grandmother appreciates my wide eyed awe of her gargantuan muscular gorilla shaming body with very obvious personal satisfaction while she says what on my mind; "I know you want to fuck me Ryan, and I want you to do it as well. I've been so extremely horny for a very long time since your grandfather had passed away." Then my grandmother said as she taunts, coy and sex teases me, while admiring her own inhumanly female muscularity at the same time; "Want to see my gargantuan muscular female physique in action Ryan?" Then chuckling evilly my grandmother takes a deep breath, causing her now two triple E sized tits that were already standing straight and erect on their own, and expanding them out even farther as she inhales very deeply expanding and flexing her pectoral muscles underneath. Then my grandmother did an incredible pec dance for me! As my grandmother continued to inhale very deeply while doing her pec dance, she started flexing her strapping torso which was expanding to frightening freakish proportions! My grandmother's continuing growing female muscularity never seemed to stop swelling up even larger then before, as her gargantuan muscular body erupted with shear inhumanly super human strength like an active volcano! "OH YEA!" My grandmother breaths sexily; "CHECK ME OUT RYAN!" I could do nothing but drool like a village idiot while stared at my grandmother's mind boggling extremely super pumped up contours as my huge erection continued to grow even larger then before!............... Each one of my grandmother's two pink nipples stood straight and very erect on each one of her triple E tits and they were both so hard and sharp that they could cut an entire diamond in two! The cleavage between her two triple E tits extended down into the thick, cobblestones of my grandmother's totally defined 24 pack set of abs. My grandmother's now 24 year old gorgeous face slowly breaks into a huge predatory smile of pure dominance, as I gasp into shock and awe at the brutally built, inhumanly female muscularity splendor of my grandmother's naked body. There was no one else in the entire world that could now equal my grandmother's gargantuan female muscularity, AND I MEAN NO ONE! My own grandmother was now a genetically muscular female freak!...........I still couldn't believe that the raspberry sports drink that I had created, helped cause my grandmother's muscles to pump up so incredibly huge to sizes and shapes that I wouldn't have believed was possible on any woman, despite the fact that my grandmother's body seemed to gain muscularity so easily. Increasingly aroused now by her own total muscular superiority, my grandmother moans loudly; "OH GOD RYAN! I'M SO FREAKING JACKED UP, IT SCARES THE HELL OUT OF ME!" Menacingly sexy, as my grandmother went into a crab pose, that swelled up her already swollen gargantuan muscular body four times even larger then before, causing it to erupt even more into uncountable striations of muscularity that crossed every square inch her gargantuan female muscular body!.............FINALLY! When I couldn't take her sexual female muscle tease any longer, I ran up to her and begged; "OH PLEASE GRANDMA I WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO YOUR GORGEOUS MUSCULAR FEMALE PHYSIQUE, AND LICK AND KISS EACH INDIVIDUAL EXTREMELY PUMPED MUSCLE GROUP ON YOUR ENTIRE BODY!" My grandmother then caught me in her two extremely muscular arms, and before I could continue begging she held her right index finger to my lips to quiet me as she said; "SHH RYAN! I was planning that for a little later in our special evenings festivities. And by the way sweetheart since we've going to be lovers from now on and I now look at least five years younger then you do, how about instead of you calling me grandma you start calling me Marge?" Since my grandmother's right index finger was still held on my mouth, I just nodded in agreement. "Good boy Ryan." My grandmother said as she removed her finger from my lips; "We'll fuck the shit out of each other as soon as you give me another physical examination. I quickly gave my grandmother another physical examination and she was in 100% as great health as she was physically fit! Then after her examination, I had the best female muscle sex, and my only to date with Marge for the next three hours straight! End Of Part 3                                                                                     

Comments

  1. Wow! Another extremely hot story about Marge, growing so hugely muscular, ripped and strong that in less than a year of heavy lifting and drinking that raspberry sports drink, she has grown into a muscular phenom beyond anything that Ryan has ever seen. I also loved the fact that even though she was biologically 85 years old, that she looked younger than most college girls, if she showed up at a club, most guys would try to pick her up, not knowing that she was actually old enough to be their grandma! I bet she would out sexy any of Ryan's previous female crushes by a great deal. I hope there's more I'd love to see her grow even bigger and more ripped! And instead of using weights to work out with, they build a huge gym in a warehouse with weights the equivalent of cars and trucks. Whatever happens, I can't wait to see another chapter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that we've made our grandmother as hugely muscular as possible but there may still be room for more female muscular growth in the future, we now have to see how physically inhumanly strong our muscle grandmother really is now!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts