My Extremely Strong Muscular Grandmother!-2

Early the next morning I got up forty five minutes earlier then my grandmother did, and after I quickly got dressed I hurried down to my basement where I set up eight cam recorders in my new home gym at eight different angles to record my grandmother's workouts and body transformation as it was happening on a daily bases. By the time I went back upstairs to get my grandmother ready for her first workout, as soon as I exited through the basement door into my kitchen I found my grandmother standing in my kitchen, wearing a triple extra large gray sweat outfit that hung a little too tight over her extremely over weight and very out of shape 85 year old body, and the bottom of my grandmother's gray sweat shirt rode up slightly exposing her hugely bloated, protruding round pot belly..............."Good morning grandma, Are you ready to start your new diet and exercise program this morning?" I asked trying to sound very cheerful so early in the morning. "You bet Ryan." My grandmother replied slightly out of breath with a slight wheezing in her breathing from just walking down the hall from my guest bedroom to my kitchen; "I'm ready to start becoming a more healthier senior citizen woman." Great grandma that's exactly what I wanted to hear you say." I said happily as I walked over to my refrigerator and took out one of the raspberry sports drinks I've created specially for my grandmother. Then as I handed my grandmother the raspberry sports drink I said while I winked at her; "Drink up grandma. This sports drink will make a totally new woman out of you." My grandmother took the raspberry sorts drink and drank it down in three large gulps! "AW! That was refreshing!" My grandmother replied as she handed the empty glass back to me. Then my grandmother's 85 year old extremely over weight and very out of shape body bolted straight up to her full height of five foot five inches as a very powerful inhumanly super strong energy cursed throughout my grandmother's entire 85 year, extremely over weight out of shape body as she started shaking very violently while my grandmother's two blue eyes opened wide and looked like two spirals spinning around extremely fast into eternity! At first I thought that my new sports drink was too powerfully strong for her and gave my 85 year old grandmother a stroke or a heart attack, but a second later my grandmother shook her head to clear her mind as she said; "DAMN RYAN! That new woman's sports drink you've created sure has one hell of a powerful kick to it! But I feel ready to rock and roll and start exercising!" Then my grandmother headed for the basement door and took the basement stairs two at a time in a very fast trot hurrying to my basement gym to start her new daily exercise program!............After I started the eight cam records with a remote control, I then started my grandmother doing 5 military push ups, 5 stomach crunches, and 5 chin ups on a steel bar mounted on my basement ceiling. In several weeks my 85 year old grandmother would be doing 1,000 of each one of these exercises every day during her daily exercise program. After my grandmother finished doing her chin ups I put her on the computer exercise bike. After I set the computer at a speed of 2 mph for five minutes so my grandmother could peddle and start out easy, but two minutes later my grandmother upped the speed to 5 mph for ten minutes while she complained that she wasn't getting a hard enough workout. As my grandmother peddled faster she started sweating very heavy, and the heavier she sweat the more thick white vapor steam started coming up from under her gray sweat outfit. I took this thick white vapor steam to be my special sports drink working as it was melting fat off my grandmother's extremely over weight out of shape body. Ten minutes later after my grandmother finished on the computer exercise bike, I noticed that as hard as she had been peddling, she didn't seemed winded at all let alone wheezing whatsoever, in fact my grandmother was breathing more like a healthier person, then she had been before. Then after I had my grandmother drink another raspberry sports drink, I let her set the computer on the treadmill by herself, which my grandmother set it to 5 mph for 10 minutes straight, and she ran at a very brisk stride for ten minutes straight without stopping once while sweating even heavier then before which caused an even thicker white vapor of steam coming up from under her gray sweat shirt Then after drinking another raspberry sports drink, my grandmother left an even thicker cloud of white vapor of steam as she used the computer step climber at a very steep mountain climb. Then after drinking yet another raspberry sports drink my grandmother left an even heavier thicker cloud of white vapor of steam then ever before, as my grandmother was rowing so fast on the rowing machine, that not even a professional United States navy seal could have kept up with her! My grandmother rowed so many strokes on the computer rowing machine in 10 minutes, that it almost equaled to one trip crossing the Atlantic ocean back and forth from America to England, AND BACK AGAIN!...........After my grandmother finished with the rowing machine I had her drink another raspberry sports drink, then I started her on a complete upper and lower body weight lifting workout with 1 to 5 pound weights. Five minutes after my grandmother started her first complete upper and lower body weight lifting workout, she complained; "Ryan these small weights are a little too light for me. I'd like to try working out with some slightly heavier ones." By the time my grandmother completed her first complete upper and lower body weight lifting workout program, she had went from 1 to 5 pound weights to 5 to 10 pound weights. "Not bad for an 85 year old woman who was so extremely over weight and as out of shape as my grandmother was." I thought to myself...............Before the start of each two sets of weight lifting exercises I had my grandmother do, I made her drink another raspberry sports drink between each weight lifting exercise which continued to cause my grandmother to sweat even heavier and harder then before as she continued exercising even faster while building up a lot more stamina then she had ever had before, while the thick white vapor of steam continued to rise from under my grandmother's gray sweat shirt. As I watched my grandmother doing bicep curls with two 10 pound steel dumbbells, I could have sworn that I saw the long sleeves of her gray sweat shirt slightly swell up and possibly stretch out a bit, every time my grandmother raised the two 10 pound steel dumbbells up to her shoulders. By the time my grandmother finished her two sets of leg curls and leg presses, the last raspberry sports drink was wearing off and my grandmother was getting very tired. As I grabbed my grandmother's right arm to help her off the weight bench after she had finished doing her last set of leg presses, through the right long sleeve of my grandmother's gray sweat shirt I could have sworn that her large flabby saddle bag arm felt slightly a little harder and tighter then it had yesterday when I had taken my grandmother's blood pressure. After I got my grandmother upstairs, I had her take a shower because she now smelled so badly of heavy body sweat from her intense workout. Then after I fed her a large dry spinach salad without any salad dressing because I was cutting out as much carbohydrates as possible in her diet, I then sent my now very tired grandmother to bed to get a good night sleep so she'd be well rested for another workout tomorrow morning. This new daily workout schedule for my 85 year old grandmother would go on every day for the next several weeks straight! Later on that night as I was making up my raspberry sports drink for my grandmother's workout the next day, and since I've already saw how a weak watered down version of my raspberry sports drink had already improved my grandmother's physical performance, I've decided to increase the strength of my raspberry sports drink by 2% every day to see if I could speed up my grandmother's body into getting even more extremely physically fit at an even faster rate then I had originally planned for her!......................Every night after my grandmother went to bed as the next several weeks slowly progressed, I would watch on my lap top computer what my eight cam recorders had recorded of my grandmother's workout that day. At first the changes started slowly and after only her second workout, my grandmother's thinning snow white hair started growing in even thicker then it had before with raven black streaks that soon swallowed up all of the snow white color of my grandmother's hair entirely. My grandmother's triple chins slowly started to despair one by one as well as all her wrinkles and lose skin under her neck and chin, as my grandmother's creamy white skin started to slowly tighten up, and her age spots slowly started to fade away till they finally despaired altogether! My grandmother's once hugely bloated, protruding round pot belly started to slowly shrink like a deflating balloon while her once flabby sagging breasts seemed to slowly rise up and stand erect on their own. The shoulders and upper sleeves of my grandmother's triple X gray sweat shirt seemed to have grown tighter when my grandmother was wearing them, and two very healthy bicep lumps would push up from under the gray material when my grandmother was doing her sets of bicep curls. My grandmother's once huge fat rear end that had been so extremely large and round, slowly started melting away till it became a very tightly muscular bubble shaped ass. The legs of my grandmother's gray sweat pants slowly started getting extremely tight on her, as my grandmother's once very flabby thunder thighs and calves started slowly tightening up with thick cords of muscle! One day when she was doing leg curls on the weight bench I noticed that the legs of my grandmother's gray sweat pants had slightly risen up and to my surprise, all of my grandmother's blue varicose veins had disappeared completely!..............Not only had my grandmother's body started to physically change at such an accelerated rate, but her strength was growing at the same accelerated rate! The first week that my grandmother started working out she went from lifting 5 to 10 pound steel weights, to 10 to 15 pound steel weights. The second week my grandmother went from lifting 10 to 15 pound steel weights, to 15 to 20 pound steel weights. By the third week my grandmother went from lifting 15 to 20 pound steel weights, to 20 to 30 pound steel weights. By the seventh week my grandmother was lifting and bench pressing such unbelievable amounts of steel weights for an 85 year old woman, while my grandmother did 100 reps of each weight lifting exercise during her daily complete upper and lower body weight lifting workout program. Every night while I laid in bed under my covers naked I would masturbate while watching my own 85 year old grandmother getting extremely physically fit at a very unbelievable fast accelerated rate, while I watched the recordings from my eight cam recorders in the privacy of my own bedroom that recorded my grandmother's daily workout program in my basement gym. I know my grandmother was 85 years old and it would be incest to want to have sex with one's own grandmother, but now my grandmother looked like a very athletic woman who wasn't a day older then 55 years old!.............I knew the raspberry sports drink I've created was going to accelerate muscular growth in my grandmother's 85 year old very over weight out of shape body while it melted away all her body fat to help her lose weight, but there were also two other additional benefits from my raspberry sports drink that I didn't originally count on. The first additional benefit was age regression. After the first week of my 85 year old grandmother drinking my raspberry sports drink while working out, she only looked 70 years old. After the second week my grandmother only looked 65 years old. By the third week my grandmother could pass for a 55 year old woman. By the seventh week my grandmother looked only 25 years old, four years younger then I was! The second additional benefit was a more active libido with a very wet and sexual itchy vagina! As quickly as my grandmother started growing younger her sexual appetite grew just as quickly! Every night while I was busy in the privacy of my own bedroom masturbating while watching the cam recorders daily recordings of my grandmother's workouts, my grandmother who I thought was sound asleep in my guest bedroom, would quietly sneak into my bathroom to get my plunger and sneak it back to my guest bedroom, where my grandmother would use the wooden handle of my plunger as a dildo to get off with, while fantasizing having sex with her one and only grandson. End Of Part 2                                            

Comments

  1. Oh wow! I loved chapter 2 a great deal! Just some great stuff with Grandma fastly becoming stronger, more muscular, more fit, more sexy, and a hell of a lot younger looking, which I love. And now I don't think there would be any recourse, I think Marge and Ryan will have to get together, I mean they are each other's greatest fantasies, and Marge seems to becoming more and more of Ryan's fantasy each and every day. All I can say is I hope she packs on the muscle and keeps growing stronger and stronger. (I wouldn't mind if she became the strongest, most intensely muscled character you've ever written, but if that's too much for you to undertake, I'll understand.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TKS SHANE. I'M GLAD YOU'VE ENJOYING YOUR STORY. I'LL SEE WHAT I COULD DO TO MAKE GRANDMA THE STRONGEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD! ;-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts