My Extremely Strong Muscular Grandmother!-4

The next morning I woke up and found my entire body wrapped in Marge's extremely huge thickly engorged muscular arms and legs. "Good morning sweetheart how did you sleep last night?" Marge greeted me very romantically with a long kiss on my lips. "Great Grand," I said but had to pause because I was just starting to get use to not only the fact that my once 85 year old grandmother now was an extremely huge muscular female goddess that didn't look a day over 24 years old who was also now my lover, but I now had to call my grandmother by her first name as well; "Great Marge. I slept like a baby last night after you tired me out from have such beautiful female muscle worshipping sex." "Glad you enjoyed yourself Ryan." Marge replied with a chuckle; "Because I have a feeling that it's going to become part of your daily routine from now on sweetheart."........... Then as Marge climbed out of bed still totally naked from last night's beautiful female muscle worshipping activities, she said with a serious tone; "You know Ryan I'm going to need to go shopping at the mall today to buy some new clothes for myself. My current wardrobe which is in the three extra large size is not only starting to get a little too small not to mention a little too tight on my now gargantuan thickly engorged muscular female physique, but I'd like to get some younger sexier clothes to show off my gorgeous female muscular physique at the same time for you sweetheart." "COOL MARGE!" I said excitedly as Marge smirks while she playfully raises both her thickly engorged bulging muscular arms while standing directly in front of me and causally coils them. In that languid double pose which was still totally UN-flexed, Marge's huge thickly engorged muscular lats flared out, as her enormous biceps slowly started turning into two round basketballs, while Marge's pectoral muscles grew even larger and thicker while they were expanding out her tripe E sized tits. "LOOK how BIG and RIPPED you woman is! Could it ever get better then this sweetheart?" Marge said with a very happily tone in her voice, knowing that she was now the ultimate muscular female fantasy to my secret sexual fetish of huge thickly muscular women. Then Marge started flexing for real and her two biceps exploded into two very huge jagged peaks of hardened, striated steely boulders. Marge then tenses her two huge thickly engorged muscular arms even farther as she continued flexing them even harder then she had before, making both jutting peaks erupt even larger, which stretched her creamy white skin EVEN tighter over her granite sized muscle boulders which started to cause, long very deep separations to appear in the swollen bellies of her inhumanly huge, extremely phenomenal muscular biceps. NOW! Very fascinated by her own incredibly huge muscles, Marge starts to rotate her two fists until both of her amazing steely hard boulder sized muscular biceps stand totally erect to their full worship, worthy attention. Marge's enormous muscular biceps were two stunning sharp vertical pinnacles of true unbelievable, inhumanly beautiful female muscularity..........."I'M SO FREAKING SURPASSED OF JUST BEING BUFF SWEETHEART, THAT IT SCARES THE HELL ME! I'M BUILT UP LIKE MOUNT EVEREST, BUT I'M TOTALLY A LOT MORE JACKED UP BY COMPARISON!"  Marge said excitedly as she checked out her own humongous, bulging bolder sized, thickly engorged muscular biceps. Marge revels in the fearsome mountains of her inhumanly strong power, that was erupting from both her humongous, boulder sized, thickly engorged muscular biceps. As Marge extended both her huge muscular arms out and relaxes them, she gleefully grins; "I've measured myself just yesterday before you gave me my second physical examination Ryan and my guns are 68 inches UN-flex!" Marge said referring me to her UN-coiled humongous, boulder sized, thickly engorged muscular arms; "NOW SWEETHEART, check out some REAL Female MUSCLE!" Marge then tense her humongous towering muscular biceps again, even harder this time while she starts playing with them by pumping them to an even more ungodly, inhumanly size. "My guns are now 99 and a half freaking inches sweetheart of pure super human female muscularity. If this doesn't feed the appetite of your secret sexual fetish for huge thickly engorged muscular women, then nothing will Ryan!" Marge gloats jubilantly and unbelievably in her own female muscular sexual arousal, as her already unbelievable inhumanly humongous guns visibly continue to swell up even higher, larger, and even steely harder then ever before! Marge then squeezes out even more inhumanly humongous expansion with her latest bicep muscle flex, pushing her already inhumanly humongous bicep muscles to stretch her creamy white skin to almost it's breaking point! "Now sweetheart look at these MUSCLES! They've NOW way passed 68, AND 99 AND A HALF INCHES!  They are PUMPED UP! Pumped up MAN KILLERS if I wanted them to be!" Marge said very proudly out loud while checking out her own mind blowing body while relishing in her own superior female muscularity! Marge then pulled her lips back passed her gums, displaying her huge white teeth in a full feral grin, while Marge continued forcing me to watch her ever growing, expanding humongous, thickly engorged muscles, while a look of sadistic aggression crossed her face and a pure sexual dominance aroused her within, as Marge's vagina become extremely wet pumping her up to even more to gigantic proportions, THEN EVEN BEFORE! "I'm so WAY surpassed any professional heavy weight female body builder sweetheart, and I'm ONE HELL of a jacked up FEMALE MUSCULAR AMAZON, and your sexual female muscle fantasy all rolled up into one!" Marge bragged. Then she said with a very serious dominance tone in her voice while she looked me directly in my eyes with an even more sadistic aggressive look in own her eyes; "But we got to get one thing straight from the beginning in our new relationship Ryan. I'm yours and only yours sweetheart but I'll decide when and where you'll be able to muscle worship and make love to my gorgeous, inhumanly humongous, female muscularity. In other words sweetheart, I WILL BE CALLING ALL THE SHOTS IN OUR RELATIONSHIP!" Then after she UN-flexed her humongous inhumanly muscular body she lovely smiled at me; "AW! That's enough stretching and muscle flex posing for now, I wouldn't want to get you too horny before we have to leave for the mall sweetheart." Marge said as she finished her posing and started heading towards the bathroom to take a shower; "Let's get dressed so we could go shopping at the mall for my new, more youthful and sexier wardrobe to show off my new gorgeous muscular figure." While Marge was in the bathroom having her morning shower I quickly got dressed and made the bed while I thought to myself because for the first time I had realized what I had actually done; "OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE? I'VE TURNED MY 85 YEAR OLD GRANDMOTHER INTO A VERY SEXUALLY AGGRESSIVE, SADISTICALLY HUMONGOUS, FREAKISHLY INHUMAN MUSCLE BOUND FEMALE MONSTER!"........................After Marge had finished her shower and blow dried her now beautiful thick shoulder length raven black hair, she came back into the bedroom to get dressed. Marge then put on her three extra large button down short sleeve white blouse that she had a very hard time squeezing her humongous, thickly engorged muscular upper body into. As Marge put on her white blouse the material of the short sleeves quickly stretched to their max, and ripped apart from under the heavy pressure of her hugely thick engorged muscular biceps. "Sweetheart please get me a pair of scissors  so I could make my blouse sleeveless." Marge asked me politely. I quickly got the scissors and cut off the remaining ripped white material of Marge's two short sleeves off her button down blouse. Marge couldn't button the first four top buttons of her white blouse because of her now triple E sized tits, so she left them open to slightly display her very impressive sized tits and very deep cleavage. Then Marge took the shirt tails of her white button down blouse and tied them up right underneath her huge rack, so she could display her very impressive set of 24 set muscular of abs. When Marge couldn't find a pair of her triple extra large jeans or sweat pants to squeeze her massively larges muscular legs into, she quickly took the pair of scissors I had, and cut up the material of the blue and gray checked bed spread I had on my guest bed, and with a needle and thread Marge quickly made a very short skirt with the hem line that stopped just short of two inches below her now very thickly engorged muscular, and very juicy vagina. Then just for fun to accent her unique outfit Marge then did her long thick raven black hair up in two pig tails, and when she was completely dressed, Marge looked like a Catholic parochial school girl who was on steroids! As Marge was checking herself out in the full length mirror she said; "You know Ryan I don't look a day over 24 years old and no one would ever believe that my birth date was October 29TH, 1928." Don't worry honey." I replied; "If anyone asks how hold my girl friend is I'll tell them that her birth date is October 29TH 1989." "COOL SWEETHEART! I COULD LIVE WITH THAT!" Marge said excitedly as she hugged me tightly in her humongous inhumanly strong arms, while giving me a very lovingly kiss on my lips. Then after our kiss Marge said while she reached for her purse and car keys; "Come on Ryan it's time to go to the mall. I'll drive and we'll take my car."...................When we got outside to my driveway where Marge's 2007 Honda Accord was parked, she hit the button on her key ring to unlock her car. As I climbed into the passenger seat and Marge squeezed her humongous muscular massive bulk into the driver's seat. Being that it was such a nice sunny warm day early in fall I said; "You know Marge it's too bad you don't have a sun roof in this car to open on such a nice day." Marge turned to me and smiled; "Wait here Ryan I've just got a great idea." Marge then jumped out of the driver side of her car, and stood directly outside facing her car as she said; "Sweetheart duck your head for a moment so you don't get hurt." Then I heard the loud sound of twisting metal as Marge dug all 10 of her very strong fingers into the metal roof of her car right behind the top of the windshield, and slowly peeled back the hard top of her car till she reached the trunk and twisted off the metal from her car. Then Marge took the now ripped off metal that was once the roof of her car, and easily crumpled it like it was a piece of tin foil, and after she had a small ball of metal in her hand, she causally tossed it away into my recycle trash can. "AW THAT"S  A LOT BETTER SWEETHEART!" Marge said very happily as she got back into the driver's seat; "I've always wanted to drive a convertible!"..................A half hour later after we drove to the mall, as Marge was circling through the crowded parking lot looking for a parking space, she noticed a large S.U.V. that was taking up two parking spaces. "OH THE NERVE OF SOME PEOPLE! TAKING UP TWO PARKING SPACES WITH THEIR CAR!" Marge then stopped right behind the large S.U.V. and put her car into park and got out. Marge then walked towards the front of the large S.U.V. and lifted it up by it's front bumper and easily moved it over to the car's right. Then Marge did the same with the large S.U.V.'s rear bumper. After Marge moved the large S.U.V., she now had a parking space for herself!..............While we were walking through the mall looking for women's clothing stores so Marge could buy herself a new more youthful, fashionable wardrobe to show off her now very sexy humongous, thickly engorged female muscular physique in, she enjoyed the stare of men and women alike who either liked or disliked Marge's humongous, thickly engorged female muscular physique altogether, but either way they were totally impressed with her huge female muscularity. As we were entering Mandy's a women's clothing store that catered to the modern woman, we ran into my now ex-girl friend Amy who had broken up with me a month and a half ago after she was grossed out by my secret sexual fetish for big, strong muscular women. After I introduced Marge to Amy who had lost 15 pounds and toned up slightly well at the gym, Amy said with a very distasteful tone in her voice as she looked Marge's humongous thickly engorged muscular physique up and down; "Oh I see Ryan that you finally met the woman of your dreams. She's looks as butch dyke as they come with all those bulging manly muscles." "FUCK YOU TOO! You little pussy twerp." Marge replied as she winked at me; "At least Ryan's now with a REAL woman." Amy then just got very insulted at what Marge had said, and hurriedly left in mad huff!.............After we left Mandy's with a number of shopping bags that we were both carrying because Marge almost completely bought out the store in almost everything they had in 4 extra and 5 extra large woman sizes, as we were again walking across the mall towards where we had entered earlier, a man dressed in an expense suit approached us..................."Excuse me ma'am may I speak to you for a moment." The man in the expense suit asked Marge. "Sure sir what could we do for you?" Marge asked. "My name is Colin Davenport and I'm a talent scout looking for powerfully strong women to enter a women's only professional power lifting competition and I thought you'd might be interested in entering ma'am." The man in the expense suit said as he held out one of his business cards to Marge. "Hi Colin I'm Marge and this is my boy friend Ryan who's also my personal trainer and business manager." Marge said while introductions were being made all the way around. As Marge took Colin's business card she said; "You know I've never considered entering a professional female power lifting competition before, but it's sounds like a very interesting idea. I'd just need a couple of months to seriously get myself into shape for it." I then thought to myself with total surprise after hearing what Marge had just said; "A COUPLE OF MONTHS TO GET HERSELF SERIOUSLY INTO SHAPE FOR A PROFESSIONAL FEMALE POWER LIFTING COMPETITION? WAS SERIOUSLY MARGE KIDDING? SHE WAS ALREADY STRONG ENOUGH TO LIFT AND MOVE AN ENTIRE LARGE S.U.V.!" "Well Colin it was nice meeting you and I have your business card." Marge said as she nudged me towards the mall's main exit; "Ryan and I will discuss the possibility of me entering your professional female power lifting competition, and we'll get back to you in a couple of days." That night Marge and I discussed it after I worshipped and made love to her humongous, thickly engorged muscular female physique, and we both agreed that Marge should enter the professional female power lifting competition! End Of Part 4    
                                                                    

Comments

  1. Chapter 4 was a great read, though I would've liked it to remain more of a loving relationship, it seemed to have shifted to a dominant-submissive type relationship. While I would like Marge to be confident as a woman with her physique definitely should be, to be aggressive as she has shown here wouldn't be my first choice, it makes me think the ending won't be as happy as I would've liked. But of course, I could be interpreting things wrongly before they happen, but I love this new revelation of Marge's strength, being able to move a huge, heavy SUV with seeming ease, and hopefully she will win the Powerlifting contest she enters, with ease. What a surprise it would be if those girls learned that the dominating champion of the contest was actually an 85 year old Grandma? lol. Anyway, great stuff again, I look forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAT TO YOU READ THE NEXT CHAPTER MY FRIEND, IT'LL ON BE GETTING EVEN BETTER! :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts