Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest!-7

{STILL BACKSTAGE IN GIGI'S DRESSING ROOM.} "Can your little male mind even IMAGINE how INHUMANLY STRONG I am now Bobby? What I can now DO with my BARE HANDS? Or with my sexual MUSCULAR VAGINA?" The now gigantic hugely thick, ripped muscular pumped up Gigi asked me as she was clearly getting off on her own female muscularity dominance while she stared down grinning evilly at her own incredibly thickly muscular, dark ebony cream skinned vagina; "I could RIP anything to shreds just with my powerfully strong vagina, just RIP it apart like it was a flimsy piece of tissue paper. That would be SO easy for me to do now Bobby." Gigi then looks directly at me with a now even more wilder and even more crazier evil, predatory lust hotter stare from her two brown eyes as she continued to say; "Just think about it for a moment Bobby. You know that I'm a very overly possessive woman when it comes to PROTECTING and DEFENDING my man. If I EVER catch you CHEATING on me WITH another WOMAN and NOT HONORING your total COMMITMENT to be in an EXCLUSIVE RELATIONSHIP with me, and ONLY ME, I will CRUSH every BONE in your entire body with my BIG STRONG FEMALE MUSCLES! I would PULVERIZE you like you've made out of TISSUE PAPER Bobby, UNDERSTAND DARLING?" "Yes Gigi." I stammered as I was becoming extremely frightened of her now; "Five months ago I've agreed to a total commitment to be in an exclusive relationship with you, and only you till death does us apart." "Good boy Bobby." Gigi smiled happily; "You've excepting who's the boss in our relationship, and you've quickly become a very good weak little male who follows orders from his BIG STRONG muscular female goddess."..................."I'm SO much more STRONGER and MUSCULAR then you could ever be Bobby. I'm so MONSTROUSLY huge and thickly ripped, in female muscularity that I'm now the female muscular goddess of your dreams, so NOW feel the POWERFULLY STRONG female MUSCLES  of your GODDESS Bobby." Now being very mesmerized by Gigi's incredible monstrously huge and thickly ripped, dark ebony cream skinned female muscular physique, my two manly hands reached out and started to touch Gigi's dark ebony cream skinned pumped up, female muscle mountains which I instinctively knew would be harder then cold hard steel itself! Gigi then reached for me as well, as she laughs out loud at the loud gasps of surprise I let out at the feel of her two monstrously huge and thickly ripped muscular arms. They were even harder then I could even have imagined when I first saw her earlier tonight. Warm bursting steel swelling underneath dark ebony cream skin. I was so freaking shock at the touch, because I could literally feel her female brute strength surging powerfully underneath her dark ebony cream skin, surging so powerfully like electric flowing through power electric lines. Even unflexed Gigi's monstrously huge and thickly ripped muscular female physique exploded with powerful, inhumanly super, female strength! As I stared at her in total shock and awe Gigi grins back dominantly at me as she lifts me easily off the ground, while manhandling me so effortlessly like I was as light as a feather, while Gigi's spectacular dark ebony cream skinned, monstrously huge thickly ripped female muscles, bulged out and rippling swelled up with awesome endless might. Gigi then abruptly throws me against the wall of her dressing room as easily as if I was a rag doll, then stood above my now crumpled form as I laid on the floor in pain. From the view I had on the floor from where Gigi stood directly above me, she looked like a dark ebony cream skinned giant, with monstrously huge thickly ripped female muscles literally bursting out everywhere on her entire athletic female physique..................Then Gigi reached down with her powerfully strong right hand and grabbed me by my jaw, with her immensely strong fingers that threatened to crush my jaw in her powerfully strong grip as she brought my face up to hers while she casually said to me; "Bobby you haven't seen MY AGGRESSION yet, or my DOMINANCE! I'm going to totally DOMINATE you and make you my sex slave." As I struggled in a futile effort to break free of Gigi's powerfully strong vise grip, she again lifted me up effortlessly off the floor with only her right hand. And with an even greater demonstration of her inhumanly super strength, Gigi easily hoists me over her head with just her right monstrously huge, thickly ripped, dark ebony cream skinned muscular arm and one arm bench presses me over her head, while she flexes her left muscular arm into a peaked thirty two inch fully inflated, dark ebony cream skinned basketball sized bicep. This strange scene posed Gigi as a true muscular female monster of PURE DOMINATION! Then Gigi chuckles evilly in utter superiority, because she's SO STRONG now and she could NOW DOMINATE me whenever she WANTED TO!..................Still bench pressing me above her head by my throat with her powerfully strong right impossibly muscular arm, Gigi then roughly removes my jeans and underwear down to my knees, as easily as removing gift wrapping from a present. Then the dark ebony cream skinned female muscle goddess quickly flings me upwards as if I was as light as a rag doll, while switching her grip so effortlessly while suspending my helpless male body directly above her head, with both of her powerfully strong hands now. Gigi then smiled condescendingly at my huge dangling erection in front of her face, while she hungrily licked her lips and showing her ominously large, razor sharp white teeth in a fearsome grin. Gigi then lowers me downwards till the head of my huge erection rubs along her big teeth. This sensation causes my huge erection to grow even larger then before but not quick enough to please this monstrously huge, thickly ripped, dark ebony cream skinned, female muscle beast. "MAKE IT GROW EVEN LARGER BOBBY OR I'LL BITE IT RIGHT THE FUCK OFF!" Gigi growls like a hungry wild animal as she commands me while she snapped her ominously large, razor sharp white teeth threateningly while biting off huge chunks of my pubic hairs at the same time, which Gigi gulped down as a pure protein appetizer. Then as Gigi continued to grow even more very impatient by the second, her long tongue then lashes out like a wild Cobra, skillfully running it's tip over the sides of the head of my hugely growing erection. Gigi continued licking the head of my growing erection like it was a lollipop till it reached it's maximum length. Then with a girlish giggle, Gigi opens up her huge mouth and swallowed my entire fourteen inch long and an inch and a half wide huge erection completely down her hugely thick, muscular throat! Gigi not only deep throated my fully aroused huge erection, but swallows my scrotum in her cavernous mouth and consumed my genital in their entirety as well!..................Gigi sexually moans while getting off on how easily she'd swallowed my huge erection in her enormous, hungry mouth. Totally now engulfed in her own sexual oral inferno, I then exploded with the largest volume of male sperm that I had ever shot before in my entire young life, but it STILL wasn't ENOUGH for Gigi. Like an unendless vacuum, Gigi down every single drop of my male sperm and sucks lustfully for EVEN more. A deep low chuckle emanates from Gigi thoat as I continue to drain male sperm directly down her thick muscular throat, while she effortlessly devours all my male sperm, with an appetite that was totally insatiable! As Gigi inhaled a deep breath, her suction became even more extremely powerful that the skin on my now monstrously huge erection almost begins to tear. Utterly unquenchable, Gigi's greedily wrings my huge gigantic erection with her incredibly developed esophageal muscles, as her mouth continued applying voracious bruising suction to my scrotum, as Gigi's powerfully strong tongue forcefully massages my testicles and nearly brutalizing them to pieces with just the super inhumanly strength  of her tongue, while milking every single drop of my male sperm from my young male body. When I was finally completely drained and screamed in agony as blood instead of male sperm starts to seep from my once huge gigantic erection, Gigi starts to slowly bench press me upwards while she savored every strength giving male sperm drop she'd received from me. The taste of my blood was like a dessert to her. Gigi even forces more blood from me, as her suction started drawing almost a pint of my blood straight through my now exhausted, once hugely gigantic erection. My now very utterly spent and lump exhausted hugely gigantic erection, dangled pitifully as it exited her mouth, while Gigi smiles happily as her light snack fuels her monstrously huge, thickly ripped, dark ebony creamed skinned, muscular female physique to pump up even more monstrously larger then it was a few moments ago. "YOU know BOBBY, I'm MORE then just a MAN BEATER!" Gigi said in a very matter of fact tone, as her impossibly, dark ebony cream skinned female muscular physique, emanated leviathan amounts of super inhumanly raw female strength. "I'm also a MAN EATER AS WELL!" Gigi roars gleefully as she tossed me on the floor of her dressing room................Now shaking with terror while being brutalized by Gigi's overpowering oral sexual copulation, I thought to myself as I frantically started looking around her dressing room for a weapon to defend myself against her with; "OH MY GOD! Whatever muscle enhancement, supplement vitamin pills Gigi has been taken these past five months to develop her monstrously huge female muscular physique, had also changed her once sweet personality into one of a doctor Jekyll and Mr. Hyde personality transformation. One minute Gigi's her old sweet self and in split second she becomes this monstrously crazy amazon bitch!" As Gigi stood there in front of me holding her two powerfully strong hands on her two dark ebony cream skinned thickly muscular hips, the very wild and crazy look in her eyes disappeared as they changed back into her normal brown eyed look as Gigi said to me; "Bobby sweetheart as soon as I beat Doreen Powers in the heavy weight division of the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest and win the 2016 Chevy Trailblazer, we've going to drive my new car home and pack it up to take a little road trip to New Orleans Louisiana so you could meet my mother, so my mother could meet her future son-in-law." That was until the very wild and crazy look in Gigi's eyes reappeared again in a split second as her monstrously crazy bitch personality resurfaced, as Gigi saw me grab a crowbar that was left in the corner of her dressing room from a repair man earlier that day. As I grabbed the crowbar while scrambling to my feet to take a stance to wield the crowbar like a baseball bat at Gigi for protection, as my two arms were shaking and while my knuckles were turning white with fear. Gigi then burst out in her laughing in her monstrously crazy bitch personality; "OH I'M SO SCARED OF YOU LITTLE MAN!" Gigi then smirks nasty at me while she shrugs her two hugely thick, bulging muscular, bowling ball sized shoulders while jutting out her huge muscular breasts intimidatingly, while emphasizing her incredible Adonis shaming female muscularity. Then as Gigi advanced on me very aggressively, as her dark ebony cream skinned, muscles rippled and flexed all over monstrously muscular female physique. Gigi was so overwhelmingly powerfully strong and insanely jacked up in female muscularity, that it was totally unbelievable. As I swing the crowbar as hard as I can at her and hitting Gigi directly in the middle of her amazingly hard as a rock set of six pack abs, I cried out in shear pain as the crowbar bounced out of my hands when it hit something far harder then cold hard steel, Gigi's chiseled abs!................."Bobby my abs are harder then anything in your little body, even harder then cold hard steel itself, and you could even see that my two huge watermelon sized, triple D tits and my vagina are as solid as cold hard steel as well." Gigi hisses angry at me while she was still in her monstrously crazy bitch personality mode; "NO matter HOW MUCH you try YOU can't HURT ME, I'm totally ARMOR PLATED with SOLID FEMALE MUSCULARITY!" Gigi then flexes her thickly muscular set of six pack abs, making each abdominal section jut out like a mini bicep, and not just any sized bicep, but one of Gigi's own monstrously huge bulging peaked biceps. "HOLY SHIT!" I said to Gigi in total shock and awe at what I was now witnessing; "EVEN YOUR ABS HAVE FUCKING HUGE MUSCULAR PEAKS!" Gigi just laughs at me as I stared wide eyed at her outrageously sculpted muscular stomach, a stomach that was bristling with peaked dark ebony cream skinned solid muscle that looked like a city skyline. Gigi then relaxes which caused her six abdominal muscular skyscrapers to recede to merely mortal proportions but it was still deeper and harder then any other female muscular six pack that I had ever seen before in my entire life!................Gigi chuckles as she bends over to pick up the crowbar I had just dropped. Then Gigi placed the crowbar between two of her incredibly chiseled rows of her six pack set of abs, and she had to actually force the steel bar to wedge it in her muscular stomach crease, Gigi's relaxed muscular abs were still that extremely hard! Then Gigi again flexes her monstrously huge thickly muscular midsection, swelling out her solid muscular bricks protrude over an inch in height, and unbelievably to my own eyes, they crushed down hard and compressed the trapped crowbar. Then as she let out a very sexy orgasm, Gigi flexes her powerfully strong muscular abs first to the left, then to the right, and she is so inhumanly strong that as it's loud metal shrieks in helpless protest, the crowbar is slowly mangled under pressure by her monstrously huge, thick undulating, dark ebony cream skinned muscular abs! Gigi's huge smile widens in superiority as she watches my eyes pop out and my jaw drop in total surprise as I watched her totally destroy the steel crowbar. Then grasping both ends of the now crumpling steel crowbar, Gigi then effortlessly bends the half inch steel crowbar in both of her inhumanly strong hands, twisting it with her hugely thick, ripped muscular womanly forearm strength alone. When Gigi exhales and fully flexes her dark ebony cream skinned, powerfully strong, monstrously huge thick muscular set of six pack abs, which then caused them to bulge out and harden into such an extent that between her unstoppable jagged ridges of her mighty stomach bricks, the steel of the crowbar was crushed as flat as a pancake and severed into three distinct pieces that fell to the floor and made a loud metal clanging sound. Then two more additional rows of hugely thick abdominal muscles appeared below Gigi's navel, being now very obvious underneath bottom of her red string bikini and the increasing dark black hair covering Gigi's vagina................"You saw how easily I had bent that steel crowbar Bobby." Gigi said matter of fact to me as I stare at her while my face was now quivering with fear; "I crushed it with just my powerfully strong abs, and I could do the same to your young male bones darling, if I ever find out that you've been UNFAITHFUL TO ME!" Gigi then grins cruelly at me as she relishes her own overwhelming powerfully strong, female muscular superiority; "I'm so totally JACKED UP in female muscularity, and you've so totally SOFT next to me Bobby like a new born baby." Gigi then advances on me and with every step she takes make a huge wave of dark ebony cream skinned, female muscle turning into steely striations on her hugely thick, rippling muscular quads, while flexing out hugely, thick, rippling cannonball sized calf muscles behind her sins at the same time. Gigi is now a dark ebony cream skinned, enormously muscular true predator without any equal. "NOW BEG BOBBY!" Gigi commands as she looms over me, with PURE DOMINANCE glowing out of every single one of her muscular female pores."Please don't hurt me Gigi." I begged as she continued walking closer to me; "You've bigger, stronger, and faster then I could ever dream of becoming, and if you become the female muscle goddess of my dreams, I'll truly become your sex slave."....................."I am truly a real FEMALE MUSCLE GODDESS BOBBY, and next to me you could never be anything more then my SEX SLAVE!" Gigi taunts me as her inhumanly strong, hugely thick, rippling female muscles burst out of every part of her dark ebony cream skinned body, as she again picked me up like I was a rag doll that weighed as light as a feather. "I'm just a little boy next to you Gigi." I said as she raised my body up off the floor................"Just a little boy Bobby? HA! That's so funny." Gigi snorts derisively, as she saddles me up and looks at my huge erection; "No little boy has an erection like yours does Bobby, you've hung like a FUCKING HORSE! But even though your hung like a FUCKING HORSE, my muscular VAGINA is still A LOT more  SUPERIOR then you MANHOOD IS!" Not only was her dark ebony cream skinned muscular vagina far more hairy then my huge erection, but her muscular female mound was actually twice the size of my scrotum, and it wasn't a puny flexible sack, I had a very good sized one; Gigi's vulva was a rock solid mountain of obscenely built sexual female muscle, with layer upon layer of inhumanly vaginal sinew ready to consume and crush whatever enters it's hungry slit, if Gigi chooses to let it happen. Then as Gigi let out a very sadistic laugh while she showed me how her jacked up muscular clitoris was more then a match for my huge erection. Gig's hot female vagina had chiseled separations of rock hard dark ebony cream skinned female muscle that stood absurdly prominent in front of me. "I'm so BUILT, and so JACKED UP in female muscularity Bobby, that you've not EVEN a little boy to me anymore. Compare your huge erection to my monstrously muscular clit. YOU'VE the one who's a LITTLE BITCH in our relationship darling, I'm now more of a MAN now then you ARE!" Horrified I stare at Gigi's inhumanly huge, thickly ripped, dark ebony cream skinned female muscular physique, that swelled up even further larger then the eye could see to truly amazing proportions, pumped even larger now by the growing sexual arousal from her total female muscular superiority. Even though I'm 5 inches taller in height then Gigi was, her inhumanly huge, thickly ripped female muscularity still utterly dwarfs me in every single muscle group and sexual part. "You've NOTHING  but MEAT bitch, and I'll literally EAT you for BREAKFAST, if I EVER  catch you CHEATING  on me BOBBY! I'm so FREAKING muscular now, that I'm TRULY your female MUSCLE GODDESS, HUH, you little bitch?".................."Check out my muscular pectorals, BOBBY! THEY SO TOTALLY JACKED UP! My pectoral muscles are so much larger and harder then your are Bobby, they make yours LOOK like little BLOBS of FAT! Gigi then flexes her hellishly built, strapping, dark ebony cream skinned pectoral muscles, which again made her two huge watermelon triple D sized tits stand out at attention for emphasis, those insanely sized tits with deep separations and an even deeper cleavage in the middle, with countless striations and dark blue pencil sized veins snaking off her nipple pouting dark ebony cream skinned topography of vastly superior womanhood. "YEA BOBBY! You've got tits like a little girl, and I've got huge pectoral muscles under my huge tits like a REAL MAN!" Gigi said as she let out a sadistic laugh at our current gender role reversal, while gloating at the same time at the stark contrast between her inhumanly huge, thickly ripped, female muscularity and my utterly humiliated male counterparts; "Bobby my pectoral muscles and tits are so unbelievably STRONG! I've SURPASSED everyone, BOTH MALE AND FEMALE ALIKE, who's ever gone into a gym to lift weights to build up their bodies. I"m FREAKING STRONGER, then ALL of them PUT TOGETHER! Want to bet that I can PUMP MORE IRON with only one arm, then even DOREEN POWERS can bench press at her total MAX." Then my dark ebony cream skinned, monstrously muscular beauty proudly flexes just her left pectoral muscle, making her left watermelon sized triple D tit tickle the front of my entire chest, which made it very obvious to me that only half of her huge muscular breasts are more than a match in size, strength, and hardness to both of my small male pectoral muscles. In fact Gigi's inhumanly huge muscular breasts were even more than FIVE TIMES, the size of my young male chest. Gigi relaxes her single pectoral flex, and with the utter lack of any body fat whatsoever, even her small light nipples were stunning to see! Gigi's inhumanly huge muscular breasts with their over hypertrophied pectoral muscles that were visibly striated and vascular while even completely relaxed, were at a level of female muscularity that most women who were into body building couldn't even dream of ever developing..................."Take your shirt off Bobby and flex your little girl pectoral muscles because I could really use a good laugh right now." Gigi said in contempt as she watched me take off my T-shirt and flexed my pectoral muscles as hard as I could. In sheer size and visible hardness, even unflexed Gigi's inhumanly huge, thickly ripped muscular breasts still humiliated my young teenage male chest! Gigi then reaches forward with both of her hands and grabs my chest and as she grins insanely, and starts needing my young male chest like a baker needing raw dough while she said; "AW just the way I like my girly man to be. Soft and weak like a marshmallow. NOW look at my CHEST Bobby, FEEL THEM! They've all rock hard pure 100% African American muscular female beef! WORSHIP my MIGHTY muscular BREASTS of your FEMALE MUSCLE GODDESS BOBBY!" Then with two trembling hands, I touched Gigi's hugely muscular breasts and thickly muscular pectoral muscles that could easily crush me if she wished them to. Gigi sexually moans hungrily as my two palms brush up against her two small steely hard nipples, and as she glowed at my feebleness Gigi smoothly flexes both of her monstrous muscular pectoral slabs to such a gigantic size, that her shredded female chest muscles actually over filled the top of her red string bikini and pushed it aside. Gigi's monolithic female pectoral muscles were so deeply separated that it looked like she had four discrete pectoral muscles underneath her two huge watermelon triple D sized tits, each shredded individual section was even bigger then her entire set of hugely thick, ripped pectoral muscles, growing to such a unbelievable huge peaks, at such inhumanly striated angles that it made her dark ebony cream skin look like it was ready to burst from the continuing eruptions of totally incomparable female muscularity. Gigi then mortifies me even more in abject inferiority as she scornfully laughs at the gasping dissimilarity of her super inhumanly strong, muscular female physique while I started cowering on the floor of her dressing room from my girl friend's overpowering female muscular presence..............."Bobby do you want to see how BIG and MUSCULAR my back is?" Gigi grins down at me menacingly; "Your back is like a BABY'S compared to mine. My back MUSCLES are totally GIGANTIC, my lats are at least FOUR times the size of yours are in muscularity, and at least TWICE as wide and TWICE as THICK!" Gigi then rolls her two hugely thick muscular bowling ball sized shoulders forward and as she let out a very loud evil laugh, she slowly spread out her hugely thick, rippling massive wings. Gigi's monstrously huge thickly ripped muscular lats swelled out so wide like two opening barn doors, that they literally pushed apart her two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular arms from her body. Her female muscular lats were so big that they actually made her huge bowling ball sized muscular shoulders rise up which now gave Gigi the appearance of being a lot taller then her actual height of five foot five inches. I gasped in total shock and awe at what I was witnessing as Gigi's hugely thick ripped muscular lats swelled out more then 6 inches in diameter, of flaring dark ebony cream skinned female muscular beef underneath each side of her arms. It was very obvious to me that both of my teenage boy lats could be swallowed up inside of just one of Gigi's monstrously muscular ones, AND GIGI STILL CONTINUED TO SPREAD THEM OUT EVEN WIDER YET RIGHT BEFORE MY EYES! Gigi lets out another even louder evil laugh as she now completely dwarfs me in size and girth of human muscularity, as she continues spreading with even more miles of female muscularity. "Bobby I have to do pull ups with THREE TIMES my own body weight now just to get WARMED UP NOW!" Gigi said smugly; "I PUMP OUT more then THREE TIMES my own body weight for any easy set of reps. THAT'S  how STRONG your girl friend is NOW Bobby." I now looked up at Gigi in total awe of female muscle worship. Gigi smirks down at me as she flares herself even more inconceivably wider then before, her inhumanly huge thickly ripped back, was now a veritable dark ebony cream skinned fan of endless mountains powerful female muscularity. "Bobby your girl friend is NOW a muscular female MONSTER, so BIG and so powerfully STRONG! NOW BOBBY FEEL YOUR GIRL FRIEND'S BIG MUSCULAR LATS!" End Of Part 7                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Comments

Popular Posts