Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest!-8

Unable to defy her command, I quickly rushed to touch her monstrously muscular dark ebony cream skinned lats that were so overwhelmingly huge that I couldn't even get my two manly hands to encircle them. As I wonderingly felt Gigi's steely granite slopes upwards to her two powerfully strong muscular arms, awed by their massive size, angle and hardness of her enormous bat wing sized muscular lats. Gigi now dwarfed anyone male or female in size and muscular girth who had ever gotten into body building. After five long months of working out extremely hard doing her daily accelerated body building workouts in the guest house, Gigi couldn't wait for the day when she could show off her perfect female muscularity to me. Gigi then spreads out her magnificent behemoth dark ebony cream skinned bat wing muscular lats to their full jumbo jet wing size, and each of her enormously muscular lats easily quadruped my manly ones in size. Her monstrously huge muscular lat then painfully trapped my two male hands between themselves as her equally developed, overhanging inner enormously huge, thickly ripped muscular inner triceps swelled up as well, till almost an inch of crushing every bone in both of my entire two manly hands. Gigi laughs very wickedly as I screamed in pain as my two manly hands were now trapped between her unstoppable walls of solid African American muscular womanly beef, as Gigi said with a matter of fact tone in her voice; "See what I could do to you Robert if I choose to? Just keep this memory of how I could easily crush your hands as well as the rest of your girly man body to a bloody pulp, If I ever catch you cheating on me with another woman. Not only is your girl friend an extremely overly possessively jealous woman now, BUT SHE'S A INHUMANLY STRONG, MONSTROUSLY HUGE FEMALE MUSCULAR GODDESS THAT COULD PUT A REAL HURTING ON YOU AS WELL, IF I SO CHOOSE TOO!" Then Gigi smiled at me in total dominance, as she relaxed her enormously huge muscular lats a bit to allow me to be able to remove both of my now painfully sore manly hands. After I removed my two hands and while I started massaging them, Gigi then inhaled an extremely huge deep breath that expanded her entire dark ebony cream skinned enormously muscular ribcage, and her monstrously muscular lats instantly grew even larger then they were just a minute ago! Then Gigi intertwined her fingers together as she held both of her powerfully strong hands behind her head, while leveling her two muscular elbows in a stretch while exposing the two massive vaults of her recently shaved stubble haired, dark ebony cream skinned, muscular armpits. I was even more shocked now by their unbelievable muscular size, the sheer immensity of each of Gigi's monstrously female muscles which widened her underarm till it was unmistakably bigger than her entire face! Gigi gloats lecherously because she knows how intimidating she looks like right now in front of me. Gigi's already hugely thick, ripped muscular torso flared out beyond any normal human size male or woman, in sheer unbelievable muscular size and girth, and Gigi's two hugely thick, ripped muscular armpits now became visibly larger than her entire head! From her two dark ebony cream skinned, hugely thick, ripped muscular armpits, came the sweet feminine musky smell of Gigi's womanhood, with unreal female muscular strength, enough to make anyone male or female faint in an overwhelming erotic sexual arousal! Then as Gigi continues to stand over me while still holding this muscular pose, she looks at me with a very aggressive look in her two wildly crazy eyes, that made me cower from her two monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular armpits, which seemed almost as large as two aircraft hangers that were more then able to engulf my entire head...................."I've got SO MUCH MUSCLE on my female physique  now Bobby, that even my female muscles, HAVE MUSCLES! My BUILT MUSCULAR FEMALE PHYSIQUE is so BUILT UP in size and girth of FEMALE MUSCULARITY, that I could even beat up and destroy both The Incredible Hulk and his cousin The Incredible She-Hulk at the same time without even breathing heavy or breaking out a sweat whatsoever, if they really did existed in real life! Then in a blink of an eye faster then I could have ever seen, Gigi seizes my left hand. Then Gigi put her right enormously muscular elbow only inches from my eyes, ensuring that I'd see the sinuous rippling, bulging and writhing of her extremely pumped up overbuilt female forearm muscles and strength feeding blue pencil sized veins beneath the dark ebony cream skin. Gigi pauses for a second as she looked into my now fearful eyes, while she emasculated my manhood with her female dominance, her female will and inhumanly brute female strength. The unspeakable terror in my eyes makes Gigi's hugely thick, ripped muscular vagina start to pulsate very fast and grow very wet in a near orgasmic lust as she starts to growl sexually. Gigi's thick muscular forearms start to ripple and balloon up as her powerfully strong fingers power down, effortlessly pulverizing my over matched hand in her vagina's mighty grip. Against the super inhumanly strength of Gigi's muscular vagina, my hand could feel her mighty muscular clit as she said to me with a very commanding tone in her voice; "GO ON BOBBY FEEL HOW POWERFULLY STRONG YOUR GIRL FRIEND'S WOMANHOOD REALLY IS NOW! DON'T YOU THINK THAT I'M MORE THEN ENOUGH WOMAN FOR YOU NOW DARLING?"................After five minutes of me playing with her mighty muscular clit and Gigi let out a powerfully strong orgasm, Gigi then releases my hand and pushes me hard against the wall while pressing herself up against my frightened male body at the same time, as her dark ebony cream skinned, monstrously huge muscular female physique bulges out with angles utterly unyielding. I wheezed loudly as my ribcage starts to creak ominously under my girl friend's granite muscular female physique's pressure. Gigi then grasps me firmly while caressing my now huge erection that grew up again from her physically aggressive, domination. Gigi's touch was very sensual but extremely terrifying in it's confidence and aggressiveness at the same time. Through the heavy haze of male sexual arousal, I now realized what this muscular African American lioness can do with just the powerful strength of only her fingers alone, Gigi's powerfully strong grip could render my huge erection and ball sack into a gory mush within a second if she choose to do it. As Gigi fingers run beneath my ball sack while drawing teasing, bruising lines on my perineum with frighteningly assertive skilled fingertips, she said; "With just one finger Bobby I could puncture your flesh and tear your balls RIGHT THE FUCK OFF!" Gigi whispered into my ear with a lecherous grin on her face. Then Gigi giggled very evilly as I gasped in pure terror. "With all of my big strong muscles I could easily do that Bobby." Gigi then said mockingly as she flexes a mountain of bicep muscle with her left arm in front of my face, all the while using those virtuoso fingers of her right hand to work their magic on my now near frothing huge erection. "Without even trying Bobby." Gigi then said with a smirk on her lips...............Gigi is so tremendously skilled that it takes only two of her disdainful fingers to soon wring out every drop of bloody sperm from my huge erection, while cruelly stroking my shaft with such a vicious force that I scream more in agony than sexual pleasure as I shot out my wad of sperm. I then spurted out all over Gigi's magnificent muscular abs, the muscular separations on her abs were so deep that they actually contained my volume of bloody male sperm like sinewy house gutters. I tried desperately to remove Gigi's powerfully strong hand away as I continued to repeatedly explode and shoot out massive amounts of male sperm. But Gigi's super inhumanly female strength is so overwhelming that she completely ignores my efforts until my once huge erection is totally spent, wilting within the crushing onslaught between her two fingers as she started loudly laughing very evilly. With a very sadistic look in her two wildly crazy eyes, Gigi then bears down with a bone crushing force with her two scissoring fingers, turning my flesh between them into almost a very gory pulp while threatening to effortlessly sever my shaft altogether. "Just think about this long and hard for a moment Bobby." Gigi murmurs evenly; "If I ever smell another woman's vagina scent on your huge erection I'll cut it right the fuck off! You know that I'm now STRONG ENOUGH TOO! Just with these two fingers Bobby, I'm strong enough to RIP your puny little penis RIGHT OFF, AND MAKE YOU EAT IT!" Then Gigi slightly increased the pressure of her two scissoring fingers and made even more blood start to ooze from my near exploding penis's head............."AND that's NOTHING BOBBY compared to what my MUSCULAR VAGINA could do to YOU! NOW BOBBY! With your tongue lick your male sperm off my hugely thick, ripped muscular abs, YOU LITTLE FUCKING BITCH!" Then Gigi abruptly lets me go and I go down on my knees before her dark ebony cream skinned, dominating monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular female presence. While fighting the agony of my now painfully sore, well spent, wilting sprained male erection, I try to ignore her full dark black nappy bush that covered the sexual muscular monstrosity it crowns, as I placed my face above it in Gigi's amazing abdominal grid. Now in total humiliation I lick my own male sperm off Gigi's ridiculously defined rock hard, dark ebony cream skinned muscular stomach, while gagging from the taste and the shame at the same time. As I continued to lick I couldn't believe the feel of her flesh on my tongue! Each one of Gigi's abdominal sections felt like warm concrete blocks and their sheer hardness was unquestionable to say the least, while they shifted and rippled at the same time without losing any of their solidity underneath my tongue. Even Gigi's monstrously muscular female abs emanated with so much inhumanly powerful raw strength, that it was now no wonder that she could crush a metal crowbar with her abs alone. Now in total awe and being very devoted female muscle worshipping her, I glanced up beyond the deep overhang of Gigi's massively huge muscular breasts to her gorgeous dark ebony cream skinned face, which had her eyes closed while she was enjoying the subjugation!.................Then taking advantage of Gigi's inattention I quickly try to move away to safety, but suddenly her hellishly pumped up, monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular thighs blocked my path. I stared with horrified fascination at the monstrously amazing muscular separations rippling on her upper legs as Gigi suddenly moves closer to me. As massively an unstoppable as a freight train, Gigi bowls me over and sending me flying backwards. Then the next thing that I realize is that I'm laying flat on my back, and one of her muscular legs are above my body, then Gigi lightly places her left foot on my chest while she said in a total domination tone; "SO WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'VE GOING BOBBY, AREN'T YOU HAVING FUN PLAYING WITH YOUR FEMALE MUSCLE GODDESS? I'M NOT LETTING YOU OUT OF THIS DRESSING ROOM TILL IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO TAKE YOUR FRONT ROW SEAT IN THE THEATER, AND WATCH ME WIN FIRST PLACE IN THE HEAVY WEIGHT DIVISION OF THE MISSISSIPPI'S MUSCULAR MAID CONTEST! The weight of her amazingly heavy muscular leg quickly forces oxygen out of my lungs, and as I tried with both of my manly hands to remove it and when it wouldn't budge, it was like trying to remove a ton off me. "PLEASE GET OFF ME GIGI THIS REALLY HURTS!" I cried out as this vicious monstrously huge, thickly ripped, African American muscle woman forces my sternum downwards an inch at a time by simply tensing her bulbous dark ebony cream skinned muscular calf into a muscular peaked double headed splendor. Even under this hellish pressure with my ribcage threatening to burst, my two eyes widened in a awe at the size and hardness of Gigi's extraordinary female lower body muscular development, it was totally incredible to see! From the top of Gigi's incredible gluts and obscenely black haired filled muscular vagina, then down pasted her hugely thick ripped muscular hamstrings to her awesomely muscular calves. Then as Gigi looked at the clock on the wall of her dressing room while she removed her foot off my chest. Then Gigi said in a demanding tone; "OK BOBBY, play time is over for NOW! The Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest is going to start in thirty minutes and I need to finish getting ready for it. Go to the theater and get your front row seat. Then AFTER I WIN the heavy weight female body builder's division, MEET  ME back HERE in my dressing room and WE'LL both drive home in my new 2016 Chevy Trailblazer, GOT THAT?" "Yes Gigi." I stammered nervously as I started putting my clothes back on. As I was getting dressed Gigi walked back over to and picked up the huge metal barbell that had at least six hundred pounds of steel weight disks on each end, which she had been using earlier to pump up with. As I was finishing dressing I couldn't believe with such speed that Gigi was pumping out sets of reps with! Then as I opened the dressing room door to leave I wished her good luck tonight at the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest, and closed the door behind me as I headed towards the theater to get my front row seat................Gigi continued pumping iron for another ten minutes and pumped out another 2000 sets of reps before she put down the heavy steel barbell. Then Gigi reached into her gym bag and took out a quart bottle that contained 100% fresh squeezed strawberry juice. Then with the bottle of strawberry juice in her right hand, Gigi opened her dressing room door and looked out. After making sure there wasn't anyone backstage to witness her leaving and going into Doreen Power's dressing room, Gigi very quickly and quietly opened the door to Doreen Powers dressing room and sneaked up behind her while Doreen Powers was too busy pumping up with a huge metal barbell before she stepped out on stage to compete at The Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest. Then before Doreen Powers knew what was happening to her, with her powerfully strong left hand Gigi pulled back Doreen Powers head and forcibly poured the entire quart bottle of 100% fresh squeezed strawberry juice down Doreen Powers throat! "OH MY GOD!" Doreen Powers screamed; "HELP ME! I'M DEATHLY ALLERGIC TO STRAWBERRIES!" Then Doreen Powers face then started turning a deep blue in color as she was gasping for oxygen while her throat started closing up from her allergic reaction to the strawberry juice, then as she collapsed onto her dressing room floor Doreen Powers died from her allergic reaction to strawberries! It wouldn't be at least until two hours later after the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest was over that night, before Doreen Powers dead body was found in her dressing room. After she made sure Doreen Powers was dead, Gigi slowly opened the door to Doreen Powers dressing room and looked out. After she made sure no one was there to see her leave, Gigi walked out closing the door behind her and took her place backstage, waiting to be called out on stage for the female heavy weight body building division of the Mississippi's Muscular Maid Contest. End Of Part 8
                                                                                                                          

Comments

Popular Posts