My Smoking Hot Muscular Mother!-2

The next day at 12:30 pm after the school bell rang signaling not only the end of our half day of school but the beginning of summer vacation as well. While I was standing outside the front of my school waiting for my mother to pick me up because she was a little late due to have gotten stuck in traffic on the drive over, Jeannie Swarts the most attractive girl in my home room class came over to talk to me. Jeannie was a very attractive girl with long blond shoulder length hair, blue eyes, and a very curvy tightly thin figure with two large tits that bounced up and down as she walked.  Five months earlier before my mother and I started our early New Year's Resolutions to both get into better physical shape, Jeannie never seemed to have notice me in school and wouldn't have given me the time of day. But after I've gained sixty five pounds of solid muscle and had the most very muscular ripped male teenage physique in our class, Jeannie would use any excuse to come over and talk to me while she casually started to feel my softball sized, thickly ripped muscular biceps during our conversations. "Hi Joey would you like to come to my house this afternoon? My parents are away for the weekend and I'm home alone with just our dog. We could go back to my house where you could give me a private showing of your entire manly muscular physique." Jeannie said as she casually ran her right hand up the short sleeve of my T-shirt to feel my left softball sized, thickly ripped muscular bicep that I started to tense up just to impress her even more, while at the same time Jeannie playfully squeezed the crotch of my jeans with her right hand. "I'm sorry Jeannie." I said now really regretting the fact that my mother was sending me away to a body building boot camp in upstate New York for the entire summer, because I really wanted to get to know Jeannie a lot better now; "But I'm waiting for my mother to pick me up, but maybe some other time." "OK Joey." Jeannie said sounding a little upset that I couldn't go back to her house today with her...................As my mother drove up in her Dodge Caravan and saw Jeannie feeling my left softball sized, thickly ripped muscular bicep with her right hand while squeezing my crotch with her left hand, a very overly possessive jealous feeling filled my mother's soul as she thought to herself; "I'm going to have to do more then just lose a couple more pounds and tone up a little bit more to compete for Joey's affections with that very attractive younger girl who's at least eighteen years younger then I am." Then my mother beeped her car horn as she rolled down the passenger side window and called out; "JOEY HURRY UP! YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THE BUS THAT'S GOING TO TAKE YOU TO UPSTATE NEW YORK TO THE BODY BUILDING BOOT CAMP!" I quickly said goodbye to Jeannie and quickly got into my mother's van, and when we drove off my mother started pumping me for information like an overly possessive jealous girl friend about how I knew Jeannie, how close friends we both were, and why did I let her feel my muscular arm and crotch? I just told my mother that we were in the same homeroom class together but what I didn't tell my mother was that I had a secret crush on Jeannie since last September when school started, and how I really regretted that I couldn't go back to Jeannie's house this afternoon to give her the private showing of my entire manly muscular physique she wanted me to do. It would have been very interesting to see what would have developed that afternoon alone with Jeannie in her parent's house! After my mother drove me cross town and put me on the body building boot camp bus that was waiting in the parking lot of the Y.M.C.A., and after she watched the bus pulling away, she used her cell phone and called Dr. Helen Olsten who was the head medical administrator of the; "American Female Muscle University," or "A.F.M.U." for short. The A.F.M.U. was a medical university that only medically, totally redesigned female bodies. Everything from plastic surgery to quickly building up a woman's body while surgically turning her into a super female athlete at the same time........................My mother friendship with Dr. Helen Olsten went all the way back to when they both grew up in Brooklyn and went to high school together. As my mother met her friend at her office, she told her what medical procedures she wanted to have done at A.F.M.U. before next September. Dr. Helen Olsten told my mother that two quick medical procedures could be done right away. The first medical procedure which would have all of my mother's still unwanted hanging flab removed, and the second medical procedure would be surgically installing muscular implants throughout my mother's female figure, so that it would quickly develop in female muscularity after only two months of heavily working out lifting weight while sticking to a special high protein, liquid diet and vitamin program. My mother quickly decided that was the right way to go so she could win my affections away from Jeannie Swarts. But the two medical procedures were going to be very expensive to have done. Dr. Helen Olsten told my mother that if she could get another woman to have the same two medical procedures done at the same time with her, she'd give my mother a two for one deal on the price and my mother could have the free two medical procedures. Later on that afternoon when my mother got home and happen to meet our elderly female neighbor across the street Emily Johnson who I had always called Aunt Emily since I was a young child. Emily who was very financially well off for a single eighty year old woman even though you couldn't tell by the way she lived, not only agreed to pay for the medical procedures, but Emily also agreed to have the same medical procedures done at the same time with my mother......................Emily Johnson who we've always known as the sweet elderly woman who lived alone across the street from us for the past twelve years had a very deep dark secret that she kept to herself for years. Unbeknown to my mother and me Emily who was of the older generation was an in the closet lesbian who was very attracted to younger women between the ages of eighteen and thirty five. Being that my mother was straight and liked men, not to mention being a real fat chunky monkey twelve years ago when we moved into our house, Emily never hit on her because she wasn't attracted to fat women. So Emily just kept a normal friendly relationship with my mother and baby sat me once in awhile in the past when my mother used to go out to singles bars to try and meet a man...............Three hours later as Emily was sitting at our kitchen table drinking a cup of tea while my mother was on the kitchen wall phone finalizing their medical procedures with Dr. Helen Olsten for tomorrow morning, the bus I was on was pulling into the upstate New York body building boot camp. As the bus drove through the gate into the parking lot I couldn't believe how much this body building boot camp looked like a prison. There was a high chain link fence that fenced in the entire compound with barbed wire running across the top of it, and in the middle of this compound sat a large gray cement building with thick steel bars on the windows. As soon as I got off the bus with over sixty other skinny under weight weakling boys who had come to build up their bodies this summer at the body building boot camp as well, I heard a woman's voice call out; "JOSEPH STROMBOLI! IS THERE A JOSEPH STROMBOLI HERE?" I'm right here ma'am." I replied to this tough looking monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular woman who was wearing a blond Mohawk with the sides of her head shaved. "Hello my name is Beth and I'm going to be your private personal trainer." This tough looking monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular woman with the blond Mohawk hair cut said as she held out her hand. "Hi I'm Beth nice to meet you." "Hi Beth I'm Joey." I replied as we shook hands. Beth's hand shake grip was so powerfully strong that it felt like my hand was being crushed in a vise. "OK Joey." As Beth and I shook hands she thought to herself as she looked over my already very muscular ripped, thirteen year old male body; "This boy is not only really cute but he'll be even sexier after get him to take his muscular male physique to the next level. It's about time they sent me a real man to train instead of all those scrawny little weaklings they've been sending me recently!" Then Beth said; "Follow me Joey so we could get start your customized body building boot camp program." "OK Beth." I replied as I followed her into the entrance of the large gray cement building with thick steel bars on the window....................Beth had me follow her through the building until we got to the third floor where she led me into a small windowless room that was only six feet long and six feet wide and this small room looked like a prison cell. In the middle of this small prison cell sized room was a strange looking computerized machine. Beth told me that this strange computerized machine was called the Achieve 3000 Body Building Machine. For the next ninety days this machine was going to work me out lifting weights twenty four hours a day, seven days a week as it followed the computerized diet and workout program Beth was going to program into it for me, while I just sat in the seat and enjoyed the ride. After Beth had me take off all my clothes she strapped me naked into the seat of the Achieve 3000 Body Building Machine. After I was strapped in Beth then attached computer censers all over my naked body while she told me that each group of computer censers would send an large electronic shock to each of my major muscle groups, and each large electronic shock equaled my body pumping out twenty reps of weight training. Then after she attached all the computer censers to my naked body, Beth then reached underneath the chair of the Achieve 3000 Body Building Machine and clamped a large hose up into my rear end so I could shit without ever getting off the exercise machine. Beth then clamped another large hose into my open mouth that would force feed me a very high protein liquid diet of pure beef with muscular growth enhanced male testosterone drugs. After the forced feeding hose was clamped into my open mouth, Beth then clamped one more hose to my penis so I could pee without ever getting off of the exercise machine. After Beth double checked to make sure I was completely securely attached to the Achieve 3000 Body Building Machine, she said to me while programming in my personalized diet and exercise weight lifting program; "OK Joey we've ready to start. You may feel a little slightly dizzy at first from the special vitamin diet we'll have you on but that should pass fairly quickly. I'll be back to check on you in a little while." As Beth turned on my personalized diet and exercise program, my mind started getting very hazy from the force feeding, while my entire naked body felt like it was being electrocuted. As the haziness continued to darken my mind I thought to myself; "How could my mother afford to pay for me to go to body building boot camp for three months straight and hire me a private personal trainer as well, when she only worked part time cleaning houses for a company called Merry Maids?" Then everything went black as I passed out from the strong hazy dizziness building up in my head!......................Early the next morning while I was still in a semi light coma on the Achieve 3000 Body Building Machine, my mother picked up our elderly neighbor Emily Johnson and drove the both of them downtown so they could both have their two surgeries together at the American Female Muscle University. During the drive my mother said to Emily; "Emily I don't want anyone to know even my son Joey, that I've had surgery to have all my unwanted hanging flab removed, let along had surgery to have muscular implants installed. When he comes back from body building boot camp on Labor Day Weekend, I want Joey to think that I've built up my muscular female body the hard way by just working lifting weights in our basement." "No problem Amy." Emily chuckled; "I'll never tell anyone that you and I had surgery today, if you don't tell anyone either." "It's a deal Emily." My mother said as she and Emily shook hands on it when she stopped for a traffic light......................An hour later after they arrived at the A.F.M.U. both my mother and Emily Johnson were unconscious from a local anesthetic that was being pumped into them by a face mask that covered their nose and mouth, as they were both laying naked together side by side on two separate operating tables. After the anesthetist made completely sure both women were totally under and incapable of feeling or responding to anything, then Dr. Cora Madison a plastic surgeon came and surgically removed all of my mother's and Emily Johnson's unwanted hanging lose flab and sucked out all their extra body fat. Being that my mother had five months more time to lose weight, Dr. Madison had to spend a little more time on Emily Johnson sucking out her body fat to catch her up to my mother's current body weight. After Dr. Madison was finished with both my mother's and Emily Johnson's first surgical procedure, then Dr. Helen Olsten came into the operating room to complete their second of two surgical procedures................Dr. Olsten surgically implanted titanium muscle implants with computer chips in side them all over both my mother's and Emily Johnson's female bodies. As these computer chips in the titanium muscle implants were wired into the brain stems of both my mother's and Emily Johnson's brains, once these computer chips in the titanium muscle implants were activated not only would they regulate both of my mother's and Emily Johnson's increasing female muscular growth and strength within both of these women's individual muscle groups as both of their female bodies continued to keep their feminine curves, but these computer chips would also help program an even greater self-esteem in both my mother's and Emily Johnson's minds about handling and dealing with their growing strength and female muscularity as well! Being that Emily Johnson was eighty years old and one of the oldest female patients that Dr. Olsten ever had for titanium muscle implant surgery, while she was operating on Emily Johnson Dr. Olsten also implanted a very experimental turbo charged pacemaker that she had just designed to build up Emily Johnson's eighty year old heart, so it would be strong enough to handle the stamina of her titanium muscle implants as they grew in strength and female muscularity................Six hours later after both of my mother's and Emily Johnson's surgeries were completed they were both sitting up in the recovery room with Dr. Helen Olsten, now dressed in their own clothes that hung very loosely on more skinner female bodies. "OK ladies. There's just one more thing for us to do before I send you two home." Dr. Olsten said as she opened up her lap top computer that she held on her lap; "And that is to activate the computer chips in both of your titanium muscle implants and the one in Emily's experimental turbo charged pacemaker as well. Now you both may feel a large electrical charge flowing throughout your bodies for a few minutes but don't be alarmed it will only be only temporary, until the computer chips in your titanium muscle implants and the one in Emily's experimental turbo charged pacemaker gets acquainted with your female bodies." Then Dr. Olsten went into both of my mother's and Emily Johnson titanium muscle implant computer chip programs as well as Emily's experimental turbo charged pacemaker program, as she typed the starting codes into her lap top computer. A split second later after both of my mother's and Emily Johnson's computer chip programs were activated, Emily jumped up and said excitedly; "OH MY LORD!" Then she did cartwheels all around the recovery room. "Emily are you feeling all right?" My mother asked with a very worried concerned tone in her voice when Emily Johnson finally came back to where my mother and Dr. Helen Olsten were sitting. "AM I FEELING ALL RIGHT! ARE YOU KIDDING ME AMY?  I FEEL BETTER THEN ALL RIGHT, I FEEL FUCKING FANTASTIC!" Emily said excitedly; "I HAVEN'T FELT THIS GOOD IN OVER SIXTY FIVE YEARS AND I NOW FEEL LIKE I HAVE THE LIBIDO OF A FIFTEEN YEAR OLD TEENAGE GIRL! I CAN'T WAIT TO START WORKING OUT LIFTING WEIGHTS TO BUILD UP MY FEMALE MUSCULARITY WITH YOU IN YOUR BASEMENT HOME GYM AMY, THAT'S HOW FUCKING FANTASTIC I REALLY FEEL RIGHT NOW!" Then when Emily saw a very attractive young blond female nurse with a sexy curvy figure and large breasts walk by the doorway of the recovery room on her way down the hallway, Emily thought excitedly to herself as her vagina started sexually itching while it started getting extremely wet; "MERCY! HOW I WOULD LOVE TO FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF HER!" Then after Emily Johnson sat down again and right before Dr. Olsten discharged her and my mother from the clinic of the American Female Muscle University, she gave them both special drug prescriptions for both female muscle growth enhancement drugs and another special female body building vitamin protein supplement shake, that were both specially designed to feed a specialized high protein diet of powerfully strong vitamins to help both my mother's and Emily Johnson's titanium muscular implants grow in female strength, size, and muscular girth. This special drug prescriptions that Dr. Helen Olsten prescribed my mother and Emily Johnson could only be filled at the American Female Muscle University pharmacy down stairs in the lobby because no other drug store like Rite Aid or Walgreen's would ever fill those prescriptions. Because any where else these drugs were totally illegal to buy. Being that the A.F.M.U. was really a top secret United States government test lab where they tested new and improved technology and drugs on average women for a top secret program called; "ALPHA FEMINIST!" This top secret government project was created secretly by both Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton who were both very big, man hating feminists in the United States government, so they could build up an army of powerfully strong muscular women to take over the entire U.S. government and only have women running the country, while all the men in America stayed home like house husbands taking care of the house and raise the children while their women went out to work having careers and earn all the money................."AH JOEY! My personal trainer Beth said as I saw her tough monstrously huge, thickly ripped muscular female physique with it's blond Mohawk walk in with a stethoscope hanging around her thickly muscular neck through my foggy, hazy dizzy semi coma eye sight; "Your young teenage male muscularity is growing as nicely as a fine French soufflé baking in the oven." By now being strapped down into this Achieve 3000 body building machine that ran twenty four hours a day, which made me feel like my body was being electrocuted while the large hose that was clamped to my mouth was force feeding me with a very high protein liquid diet of pure beef with muscular growth enhanced male testosterone drugs, which now relaxed my mind into a very such a foggy, hazy, dizziness of a semi coma. By now I had lost track of all time and space and didn't know if I was on this machine for only one day or for an entire a month, or even longer then that! Then as she put the two ear pieces of the stethoscope into her ears and held the other end on the left side of my thickly ripped, muscular pectoral barrel sized chest to listen to my heart beat Beth said; "Joey if you keep growing more handsomely muscular on this exercise machine, by the time the new school year starts you've going to be a real heart throb to all the girls in your class." As soon as my personal trainer Beth mentioned the start of the new school year, I quickly thought about Jeannie Swarts and my heart started beating even faster then it had before, while I started feeling my large erection growing at the same time! "OH JOEY!" My personal trainer Beth said with a now very flirtatious tone in her voice as she winked at me; "Are you getting sexually excited being around me?" Then Beth reached down and started stroking the shaft of my growing muscular erection as she whispered in my right ear with an even more flirtatious tone in her voice; "You know Joey if you keep growing even more handsomely muscular by the day, I might just decide to keep you here for myself instead of sending you back home to your mother next September." Then as she straightened up she smiled at me and said; "I'll see you later Joey. I still have to make my rounds and check up on a few other young teenage male clients." Then Beth left the room carrying her stethoscope around her thick muscular neck. After my personal trainer Beth left, I again fell back into my foggy, hazy, dizziness, semi coma and had two sexual fantasies. One was a great sexual fantasy dream about Jeannie Swarts,  and one was a very hellish sexual fantasy nightmare about my mother...................Over the summer while I was away in upstate New York at the body building boot camp, Jeannie Swarts had a growing obsession about my great muscular teenage male physique since last June. As she continued to fantasize in her mind how much larger in male muscularity I was going to be by the start of the new school year, Jeannie not only decided that she wanted us to go steady but she already had a new nick name picked out for me, her new boy friend. From now on Jeannie wanted to call me Hercules Stromboli. Jeannie was getting so worked up in a sexual frenzy on a daily bases with her growing obsession of my larger muscular male physique, that every night alone in her bedroom before she'd fall asleep in bed, Jeannie would get off playing with herself while thinking about her Hercules Stromboli until her vagina started to heavily bleed......................{My Great Sexual Fantasy I Had About Jeannie Swarts!} While I was in my very foggy, hazy, dizziness semi coma I dreamt that I was sitting on a bench in the school yard shirtless next to Jeannie Swarts while she was feeling my extremely large, thickly ripped, muscular teenage male upper body with both of her hands as she sexually cooed; "Oh Joey my darling I love how big and strong you are. I want us to go steady and some day I want to marry you." "I want the same thing for us Jeannie." I replied right before I reached over and kissed Jeannie very romantically. As we were having our romantic kiss on the bench we both heard another girl's voice say from our left; "YO JEANNIE! HOW ABOUT GIVING ONE OF US OTHER GIRLS A CHANCE TO MUSCLE WORSHIP JOEY FOR AWHILE?" When we both looked up every other girl in school was standing in line waiting to check out my large male teenage muscular physique. "Not on your life Jill." Jeannie said to the other girl who had called over to her, Joey Stromboli is my man!" "Yea, well lets see how good you are at fighting all of us off Jeannie to protect your man!" Jill replied. Jeannie then turned to me and said sounding very scared in a little girl voice with pure fright in her two blue eyes; "Joey what am I going to do? I'm not big and strong enough to fight all those girls by my self?" "You will be in a moment Jeannie." I replied as I got up and pushed Jeannie down on her back on the bench with my right hand, while I unzipped the front of my jeans with my left hand at the same time. Then while I pinched Jeannie's nose with my right hand fingers to hold her mouth open, then I whipped out my huge muscular erection that was as large as a fire hose. After jerking myself off as hard as I could for a couple of seconds, I then shot an inhumanly large wad of my Hercules sperm down Jeannie's throat which she swallowed like a snake digesting a field mouse! A split second later Jeannie stood up off the bench, as her once very curvy tightly thin female figure now started swelling up in unbelievable female muscular size and girth until the material of her blouse ripped completely off her! Now standing in front of me while flexing her two hugely ripped, muscular female biceps Jeannie roared very proudly; "NOW I FEEL LIKE I HAVE THE STRENGTH OF TEN THOUSAND WOMEN!" Then Jeannie ran over to where Jill and all the other girls in school were standing in line and beat the shit out of all of them in less then five minutes and left their bodies in one big pile! Then Jeannie returned and stood in front of me while I still was seating on the bench, and as she flexed her two hugely ripped, muscular female biceps, Jeannie sang a little off key; "I'M STRONG TO THE FINISH, CAUSE I CHUMMED DOWN SOME OF MY HERCULES BOY FRIEND CUM, I'M NOW JEANNIE SWARTS THE STRONGEST GIRL IN SCHOOL!"........................{The Very Hellish Sexual Fantasy Nightmare  I Had About my Mother!} I came in through our front door wearing only a tight pair of speedo male swim trunks while the rest of my hugely ripped, muscular teenage male physique was very shinny from being oiled down with baby oil, while carrying a large gold championship body building trophy. "GUESS WHAT AMY!" I called out excitedly as I entered our house while placing my large gold body building trophy on top of our fireplace mantel; "I JUST WON THE FIRST PLACE CHAMPIONSHIP IN THE HEAVY WEIGHT DIVISION AT THE Y.M.C.A.'S MALE TEENAGE BODY BUILDING CONTEST." "That's nice Joey I'm very proud of you." My mother said with a slightly normal, bored tone in her voice that sounded like she wasn't really that interested about my current win as she walked out of our kitchen wearing only a red string bikini with a matching pair of red high heeled open toe shoes, while she causally glanced at my gold body building trophy as she passed by it. In the red string bikini my mother's female figure was just as very curvy and tightly thin as she wanted it to be, so she could be eye candy to every other man that saw her wearing it on the beach. Then as my mother walked over to me and wrapped her two thin well toned female arms around my waist she said still not sound too interested that I had just won the first place championship in the heavy weight division at the Y.M.C.A.'s male teenage body building contest; "It was nice that you won your little boy body building contest today but just remember one think Joey. I'll always be bigger and stronger then you will ever be." "But that would be physically impossible Amy. I've been seriously working out for months lifting weights to build up my body while you've just been dieting and exercising on an exercise bike to lose weight." I replied as I laughed loudly at what my mother had just told me about always being bigger and stronger then I would ever be. "OH REALLY JOEY!" My mother roared loudly as her now very curvy tightly thin female figure started to shape shifting elliptically change right before my very own eyes, till her now once very curvy tightly thin female figure swelled up into one of a monstrously huge, extremely thickly ripped, muscular female physique! As my mother's body started it's shape shifting elliptically transformation from being one of a very curvy tightly thin female figure, to one of being a monstrously huge, extremely thickly ripped, muscular female physique, my hugely ripped, muscular male physique was also doing a shape shifting elliptically transformation of it's own, until my mother finally looked like the Incredible She-Hulk, and I was now the same skinny weakling teenage boy that I was when I first started working out lifting weights eleven months earlier! "SEE JOEY!" My mother roared again as she flexed her now entire monstrously huge, extremely thickly ripped, upper muscular physique in a crab pose; "YOU'LL NEVER HAVE A CHANCE IN EVER CATCHING UP TO YOUR OWN MOTHER IN THE SIZE AND GIRTH OF HUMAN MUSCULARITY NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY! THAT'S BECAUSE WOMEN ARE TRULY THE STRONGER SEX THEN MEN ARE IN ANY RELATIONSHIP!".....................This very hellish sexual fantasy nightmare that I had just dreamt about my mother seemed to me so strangely real that I woke up in a cold sweat! In the dark room I could only here two sounds, one was the Achieve 3000 Body Building Machine that I was strapped into making slight metal clanging sounds as it adjusted the amount of weights it had me lifting at the time, and the other sound was a low thumping sound from the pump that was force feeding me a very high protein liquid diet of pure beef with muscular enhanced male testosterone drugs. As I sat there I thought to myself; "Amy never mentioned that she wanted to start working out lifting weights to build up her body." Then I thought back to the day I saw my mother using my two dumbbells to do dumbbell flies to tone up a bit with and they only had a five pound steel weight disks on each side of them; "NAW! That would never happen. It was hard enough to get my mother to exercise and diet for the first five months straight to lose weight and get into shape and if she could barely do that without wimping out altogether, my mother would never have the sheer determination to seriously start workout lifting heavy weights and build up a muscular female physique!" Unbeknown to me at that moment how wrong I really was about my mother not having the sheer determination to start working out lifting weights and build up an incredible female muscular physique in only three months time, that would quickly put my hugely ripped, muscular teenage male physique to shame!.................Then after I had again fallen into a very foggy, hazy, dizzy light sleep in my semi-coma state, I wasn't sure if I was asleep for five more minutes of another couple of weeks before I heard Beth my personal trainer's voice sexually whisper into my ear; "Wake up sleepy head. It's time to check out the new and improved muscular Joey Stromboli." End Of Part 2                                                                                                                                                                                       

Comments

Popular Posts