My Smoking Hot Muscular Mother!-1

One Thursday evening at 9:30 pm while I was watching Scandal on our 64 inch big screen T.V. in the living room, I heard my mother coming home from the annual Teacher's Parent's Association meeting at my high school as her new 2016 Chevy Trailblazer pull into our driveway. When my mother walked through our front door I said; "Hi Amy how was the P.T.A. meeting?" "Just great Joey." My mother replied happily as she removed her long winter coat and stood there in front of me wearing a tightly light blue, sleeveless polo shirt and a matching light blue short skirt that beautifully displayed her entire gorgeous, hugely thick, ripped muscular female physique; "Not only did I find out that you've doing extremely well with all of your grades in school and that my fifteen year old son may be a genius, but after tonight you've going to be the envy of all your friends in school as well for having a smoking hot muscular mother. My muscular female physique had the attention of all your friend's fathers and the jealous envy of all your friend's mothers as well." Then as my mother turned away from me for a second so she could put her purse down I could see my mother's wide muscular back was knotted with thick rippling muscle underneath her light blue sleeveless polo shirt. Her coiled traps which unified into two hugely ripped muscular bowling ball sized shoulders, and from there my mother's two very well developed beefy basketball sized bulging muscular biceps and forearms. In the front of my mother's awesome muscular female physique was an equally impressive view of two 36 triple D sized muscular tits standing erect on top of a huge set of beefy thick muscular pectoral muscles. "Will I really be the envy of all my friends in school Amy for having a smoking hot muscular mother?" I asked my mother excitedly. As my mother turned back towards me and did a double bicep pose which swelled up her two very well developed basketball sized bulging muscular biceps even larger as they grew into two huge muscular mountains, she giggled; "What do you think Joey?" Then my mother solidified her rock hard, flat as a board stomach that jutted her hard muscular six pack muscular abs out in true female dominance. As I watched my mother flexing and posing in front of me I still couldn't believe what I was seeing. My mother's female muscular size and girth was at least 64% larger then my male muscular size and girth, and I worked out twice as hard as she did lifting weights with her every day. "Check me out Joey, I'M FUCKING RIPPED!" My mother giggled as she stuck out her tongue playfully at me before her lips broke out into a warm smile. From underneath the hem of my mother's light blue short skirt, were very well developed from doing hundreds of squats and riding an exercise bike, two hugely thick, beefy muscular quads that tapered down towards just as equally impressive two hugely thick, beefy muscular calves. My mother was a total female muscle goddess work of art. Then as my mother continued pumping up her two basketball sized bulging muscular biceps, which now had baseball sized caps on top with a light sheen of sweat now glistening on them she said; "If I was another boy's mother Joey, wouldn't you envy them for having a smoking hot muscular mother like me?" "I sure would Amy." I replied happily as I thanked God that she was my mother, and not another boy's mother! As my mother continued holding her double bicep pose while continuing to pump up her muscles even more, as her two entire hugely thick, beefy bulging muscular arms were now so monstrously developed with bulging muscle, as well as her monstrously muscular horseshoe triceps were now visible, and her hugely thick, beefy bulging muscular deltoids too. My mother then looked right into my eyes as she followed up with one last double bicep pump of her muscular arms right before sultrily licking her lips with her tongue, as she said; "Joey let's go down to the basement in our home gym and workout lifting weights to pump ourselves up a little more, then we'll come back upstairs and have wild male and female muscle worshipping sex because you know how horny I get when I'm working out lifting weights." "OK Amy." I replied as I followed my mother into the kitchen and down the stairs to our basement home gym. Now you all must be wondering about this strangely special sexual relationship I had with my smoking hot muscular mother? Well it started three years earlier the day after the Thanksgiving holiday..................{2013} My mother Amy Stromboli, was born in Brooklyn New York on June 25TH, 1982 to a very strict conservative, Catholic Italian American family. Being that my mother's family was so strictly conservative this caused her to act out as a rebel rousing party animal which got my mother in a lot of trouble at the age of eighteen right after she graduated from high school. After high school my mother met a man named Jerry Bromwell who she thought was the love of her life in those days and after going to a motel with him to have sex a number of times over the next year, my mother had gotten pregnant with me. When my mother told Jerry Bromwell that she was pregnant with his child, that bastard left town in the middle of the night and my mother never saw or heard from him again.............After my mother gave birth to me on March 17TH 2001 her whole life changed. My grandparents who were very embarrassed that their eighteen year old, UN-married daughter had gotten pregnant, they had bought my mother a little house far away from them, down in the southern part of New Jersey in a small township nestled deep in the pine barrens called; Pine Creek, where my mother and I both currently live................Friday morning the day after the Thanksgiving holiday in 2013, I was in my bedroom with the door closed secretly looking at female body builders on YouTube, when I heard my mother in her bedroom next to mine say loudly; "GOD DAMMIT!" I quickly left my bedroom and went down the hall to my mother's bedroom where I looked into her open bedroom door as I asked in a very concerned tone; "Mom are you all right?" "I guess if you think being too fat to fit into all your pairs of jeans is alright Joey, then yes I'm just peachy." My mother turned to me and said very sarcastically with her large protruding, fat pot belly sticking out way passed the waist band of the pair of jeans she was trying to put on. "I think they shrunk the last time I did the laundry." My mother grunted still trying to squeeze herself into her jeans. "Or it could be that you just ate too much yesterday at Thanksgiving Day dinner at my grandparent's house. "Well Joey, who could blame me. After all your grandmother is a great cook." My mother replied sheepishly.................But it wasn't just yesterday at my grandparent's house having Thanksgiving dinner that put all that extra weight on my mother recently, my mother was a late night comfort food binge eater. When my mother got out of high school her five foot nine inch height had a nice sexy curvy figure. My mother's comfort food binges began after she had gotten pregnant with me. Nine months after I was born my mother had gained seventy pounds of baby weight, and in time she continued to gain even more weight from her late night comfort junk food binges, till her once five foot nine inch, nice curvy figure had ballooned up to over three hundred and sixty pounds by the time I was twelve years old! My mother started her late night comfort junk food binges because she was very depressed at the time about being a single mother with a small child, and she was extremely sexual frustrated at the same time for not having a man. But by the time I turned twelve years old, my mother started view at me in a more manly way and started to value my opinions every time she'd ask me for them!................Three years ago my mother's then over weight out of shape female figure was shaped like a large bell. Her long brown shoulder length hair draped a round pumpkin sized head with large flabby cheeks and a fat double chin. Underneath my mother's double chins and holding up her pumpkin sized head was a very lose, flabby fat neck with at least two or three rolls of fat, that made her fat double chin almost disappear altogether within it. My mother had two very large, flabby saddle bag arms that lacked any muscle tone whatsoever, and two flabby tits in between them that rested on top of her large protruding, fat pot belly. My mother's then over weight and out of shape female physique expanded even wider from her waist line down, between her large protruding, fat pot belly and her large fat protruding rear end which was so large in it's self, that if my mother ever booked a flight on any airlines she would have to pay for the use of two seats. Underneath her wide over weight flabby torso stood two large flabby thighs without any muscle tone whatsoever that rubbed together when she walked, sitting above two very flabby fat calves...................As my mother turned back to look at herself in the full length mirror, while she was now holding her two hands on her large protruding, fat pot belly, she said in disgust to herself; "UGH! I should really think about starting an early New Year's Resolution to lose some weight and get into better shape." Then as an idea crossed my mother's mind, she turned to me and said in a more happily tone; " Joey I think that both you and I could start an early New Year's Resolution together to both get into better shape." "But mom I'm not the one who's over weight like you are, you've the one who needs to lose weight" I replied. "That's true Joey but at the same time it wouldn't hurt you to start working out lifting weights and build up your little boy body as well." My mother said as she reached out and felt my skinny little weakling boy arm; "So what do you think if you become my workout partner Joey? You could help me exercise to lose weight and get into shape, while I help you exercise lifting weights to build your skinny little weakling boy body up into a real manly one?" Being that I was already very embarrassed about taking my T-shirt off in gym class because of my skinny little weakling upper body, I quickly agreed to become my mother's workout partner...................Later that afternoon my mother drove us to Wal-Mart in her 2005 Dodge Caravan to buy some exercise equipment. My mother bought me a four hundred pound steel weight set with a heavy duty weight bench, and an exercise bike for herself. After we loaded everything into the back of my mother's van we then drove to General Nutrition Center where she bought a very powerfully strong diet and multi-vitamin supplement called; "Vid-Trim Female Extreme." Vid-Trim Female Extreme which had a sexy well toned fitness model on the box, claimed to be a very powerful diet and vitamin supplement that not only controlled even the most powerful appetite to help a woman lose weight, it also claimed to help maintain muscle tone while losing unwanted fat by increasing stamina. This very expensive but cheaply made in China female diet multi-vitamin supplement, was mostly made out of multi-vitamins, herbs, speed, and saccharine. My mother also bought a workout book to help show me how to lift weights that was titled; "A Teenager's Guild To Building Up His Body With Weight Training," and a steamed vegetable diet book for herself that was titled; "Steam Yourself To A New You!."  Then before we left General Nutrition Center my mother had a female diet counselor measure her current Body Mass Index. A healthy B.M.I. for a woman of my mother's height which was five foot nine inches tall was between 18.5% to 24.9 for a healthy weight, 25% to 29.9% for being over weight, and 30% or higher was being obese. My mother's current B.M.I. was 52%. Being this extremely over weight put my mother at a high risk for many health problems in the near future that included heart disease, high blood pressure, and Type 2 diabetes by the time she was fifty years old..............After we finished shopping my mother drove us home and we unloaded her van and set up our home gym in the basement. The weight bench was right across from our washer and dryer and my mother's exercise bike was right next to my weight bench. After my weight set was set up with a small amount of weights and my mother's exercise bike was assembled we then headed upstairs. Once we were back in the kitchen my mother handed me a large trash bag and after she cleaned out all the junk food in the refrigerator and kitchen cabinets, my mother then had me follow her around the house emptying out all her other secret hiding places including the ones in her bedroom. Then my mother took a some nails and a hammer and nailed both of her bedroom windows shut as she said; "Joey I nailed the windows shut so in a weak moment on my diet I can't sneak out of the house in the middle of the night and go to Seven Eleven to buy more junk food." Then after my mother unplugged the phone in her bedroom she handed both that and her cell phone to me as she said; "Joey take both of these phones and hide them from me so in case of a weak moment on my diet, I can't call that all night Pizza Parlor and have then deliver any pizzas to me." Then after I returned to her bedroom from hiding my mother's two phones in a place she'd never find them, I found my mother working with a screw driver changing her bedroom door knob with the key hole facing into the hallway. After she finished changing the bedroom door knobs my mother said while handing me the key; "Joey I'm going cold turkey on this diet to lose weight, so every night before we go to bed I want you to lock me in my bedroom, and no matter how much I beg you, do not let me out until the next morning, OK?" "OK mom." I agreed as I took the key from her. "For at least a week or more I may be in a bad mood while I'm detoxing from lack of junk food. So please bare with me." OK mom." I said; "But what about when I'm gone at school all day? How do I know you wouldn't sneak out for junk food then and go off your diet?" "HUH! Well I haven't thought about that Joey." My mother said as she thought about it. Then an idea crossed her mind as she headed towards her right nightstand and after opening up the draw removed a steel set of police handcuffs with it's key. "Where did you get those mom?" I asked surprisingly as she handed them to me. "Oh well." My mother replied; "Before you were born I used to date this police officer in Brooklyn, and one night he just left them here and never returned to pick them up. But anyway getting back to not trusting me to stick to my diet during the day while you've in school Joey. Every morning I want you to handcuff me to my new exercise bike in the basement so I couldn't get out of the house, and that would force me to have to ride it even more while I waiting for you to come home from school." Great idea mom." I agreed to the that idea. But my mother had lied to me about once dating a police officer in Brooklyn and she didn't have one set of steel handcuffs in her right nightstand draw, but four sets of steel handcuffs. In my mother's younger rebel rousing party animal days, she was into S&M bondage and loved the physical pain of being whipped hard with a heavy leather whip on her ass, as she was totally handcuffed to the bed while being in a doggy style position. Back then my mother and Jerry Bromwell were both into very kinky sex and my mother loved playing the sex slave for him!.................Then as my mother looked at the alarm clock on her left nightstand and noticed it read; 10:30 pm, she said; "Joey it's getting late now and I think we should both get to bed. Being that tomorrow is Saturday I'd like to get an early morning start, starting our early New Year's Resolution for both of us get into better shape. I'll be ready at 6:00 am." "OK mom see you tomorrow morning at 6:00 am sharp." I said then kissed her goodnight, before I closed her bedroom door and locked her inside for the night. Before I went to bed I went outside to throw away the large trash bag with all of my mother's junk food in the trash can. As I got to our trash can a thought crossed my mind; "What if mom comes outside in the backyard and looks inside our trash can for this large trash bag filled with her junk food?" Then I went across the street and down the block to throw this large trash bag filled with my mother's junk food in a neighbor's trash can, as I was walking back home I thought to myself as a happy smile crossed my face; "Mom will never find her large trash bag of junk food now!"...................While I was walking back home from getting rid of all my mother's junk food, she was laying naked on her bed locked in her bedroom. As her digital alarm clock read 11:30 pm, my mother was holding her two hands on her large protruding, fat pot belly as it started loudly grumbling hungrily looking to be fed with it's daily late night junk food binge. "OH GOD!" My mother thought out loud to herself; "I'd do anything right now for a gallon of Rocky Road ice cream." Then my mother thought out loud to herself; "NO AMY,YOU DON'T NEED ANY ICE CREAM! YOU'VE GOTTEN WAY TOO FAT AND SERIOUSLY NEED TO LOSE SOME WEIGHT! You must have the will power to seriously stick to this diet and lose weight. You've already made an early New Year's Resolution to yourself about losing weight and getting into better shape. Besides you've doing this for your son Joey also." Then as my mother started fantasizing about how my now skinny little boy body would look like in about a years time all buffed up and rippling with a more manly muscular physique, she started getting incredibly horny at the idea. Then my mother rolled over to her nightstand on the left side of her bed and opened the draw to remove a large rubber dildo, which my mother then jammed into her now very sexually itching wet vagina. As my mother manually worked the large rubber dildo faster and harder in and out to pleasure her now very sexually itching wet vagina while she was sexually fantasizing about me at the same time being all ripped and muscular with manly muscles! My mother would do this every night before she went to bed for the next five months straight, and it not only helped my mother burn off more calories to lose weight while keeping her mind off her late night junk food binges at the same time, but it also was the start of my mother's and my strangely special sexual relationship as well even though I didn't know it as of yet. My mother would continue humping her dildo for almost two hours every night until she was so completely sexually pleasured, then she'd pass out from pure physical exhaustion with a large smile on her face!...............Being that the next morning was Saturday and I didn't have to go back to school till Monday, I was able to spend all day helping my mother get used to her diet and workout plan as well as my mother helping me with mine at the same time. At 6:00 am on Saturday morning I knocked on my mother's closed bedroom door and said loudly through the closed door; "MOM ARE YOU READY TO START OUR MOTHER AND SON DAILY WORKOUT PROGRAM TOGETHER?" "YES I AM JOEY!" my mother said through the closed bedroom door; "I'M READY TO START GETTING MORE PHYSICALLY FIT!" I then used the key my mother gave me last night and unlock her bedroom door to let her out. My mother was already dressed in a triple extra large gray sweat outfit, and had her long brown shoulder length hair tied back into a pony tail. As we walked into our kitchen I asked my mother; "Are we going to have breakfast first before we both start working out?" "Sure Joey." My mother said as she opened the refrigerator and took out a dozen eggs which she cracked open into a large glass and handed it to me; "This is for you Joey. I may be on a very strict diet to lose weight but we've going to have to put you on a very high protein gaining diet, that will make you gain weight to help build up your muscular male body. From today on you'll be digesting as much protein on a daily bases as I can get into you." "OK mom." I replied not sounding too thrilled about drinking a dozen raw eggs; "But what about your breakfast mom?  What's on your weight loss diet program this morning for breakfast?" "Just these Joey." My mother said as she held up her bottle of Vid-Trim Female Extreme Diet and Vitamin supplement pills. Then after my mother got herself a glass of water she took out two yellow pills from the bottle that looked the size of antacid chewable tablets. As she held the two diet pills in her right hand and the glass of water in her left hand my mother said making a toast while I raised my glass of raw eggs; "HERE'S TO A NEW MORE PHYSICALLY FIT MOTHER AND SON!" Then my mother swallowed the two diet pills and drank the glass of water while I drank my glass of a dozen raw eggs. A moment after my mother swallowed those two Vid-Trim Female Extreme diet and vitamin supplement pills, her two eyes started twitching wildly as her large protruding, fat pot belly started making strangely inhuman gurgling sounds, while her entire over weight and extremely out of shape female body started shaking violently as a super amount of physical body energy cursed throughout her! "WOW!" My mother said now talking very excitedly fast like she had been doing speed or cocaine while feeling so incredibly, super charged up, with an inhumanly amount of physical body energy; "THOSE VID-TRIM FEMALE EXTREME DIET AND VITAMIN SUPPLUMENT PILLS HAVE ONE HELL OF A KICK TO THEM! COME ON JOEY LET'S START WORKING OUT!" Then my mother opened the kitchen door that led to the basement steps and ran down them two at a time till she reached our basement home gym. I quickly followed behind her as I wondered what was really in those diet vitamin supplement pills that my mother had just taken?..................By the time I reached our basement home gym my mother was already sitting on her new exercise bike with her large fat protruding rear end hanging off the sides which completely covered the bicycle seat altogether, as she was pumping her two very large flabby legs as up and down as fast as she could physically go on the exercise bike. As my mother continued to ride her exercise bike as fast as she physically could go her face was turning a beet colored red as she was huffing and puffing from breathing very hard while a great deal of sweat ran down her face, and made sweat stains under the sleeves of her gray sweat shirt. "OH GOD!" My mother thought excitedly to herself as she continued riding her exercise bike as fast as she could go; "RIDING THIS EXERCISE BIKE IS ALMOST AS GOOD AS HAVING SEX WITH A FUCKING MAN!" Then my mother started peddling even harder now then she had before while trying to hold in a very powerfully strong sexual orgasm! Finally after two hours of riding her exercise bike without stopping once and almost being in a very powerfully strong sexual orgasm frenzy, my mother and I both took turn holding each other's feet while the other one did sit ups, and then we did push ups together on the basement floor...............After we finished doing push ups together it was then my turn to start working out lifting weights. Before I started my mother insisted that I remove my T-shirt and worked out topless, because my mother said she wanted to watch my manly muscles developing as I exercised lifting weights. My mother worked me out extremely hard like a Marine Drill Sargent as she had me do every weight lifting exercise four times while adding even more weight with each set of reps I lifted, in the book she bought me yesterday titled; "A Teenager's Guide To Building Up His Body With Weight Training." As my mother helped spot me while I struggled like hell to lift these heavy weights she'd say in an angry Marine Drill Sargent tone; "COME ON YOU LITTLE WIMP LIFT THOSE SCRAWNY CHICKEN WINGS OF YOURS! REMEMBER NO PAIN, NO GAIN! COME ON JOEY GIVE ME TWO MORE REPS, NOW ANOTHER TWO MORE REPS! COME ON JOEY GIVE IT ALL YOU GOT AND THEN SOME, YOU'LL NEVER GET BIG BY BEING LAZY!" My mother pushed me harder and harder all day long lifting weights and only gave me one break for lunch. For lunch my mother made one of her steamed vegetable meals from her new diet book for herself, and made me six pounds of rare beef for my lunch. Then for dinner my mother again ate another steamed vegetable meal and me another six pounds of rear beef. As my mother stood behind my weight bench and spotted me while I was trying to bench press the amount of weight my mother set up my barbell with, she was starting to get that powerfully strong sexual orgasm frenzy feeling again in her vagina, as she watched my small boy muscles slowly start to grow with each muscle pump I did. At least six times that day my mother had to excuse herself and go into the bathroom to sexual pleasure herself with her own fingers. Then finally after a long day of us both working out together, my mother and I said goodnight to each other before I locked her again in her bedroom for the night. Then on Sunday morning my mother and I would do it all over again at 6:00 am...................Over the next five months my mother and I would get up at 6:00 am every morning seven days a week. From Monday through Friday my mother would put me through a two hour weight lifting exercise program till 8 am. Then after I took a shower and handcuffed my mother to her exercise bike in the basement, at 8:30 am I got on the school bus and went to school. From the time I left to go to school at 8:30 am till I got home at 3:45 pm, my mother would be handcuffed to her exercise  bike in the basement. While she ate Vid-Trim Female Extreme diet vitamin supplement pills like they were candy, my mother would continue to ride her exercise bike for almost eight hours straight without stopping until I came home from school. After I got home from school my mother would put me through another two hour Marine Drill Sargent weight lifting workout. Then on the weekends we'd workout all day long together while I lived on a high protein diet mostly made of raw eggs and rare cooked beef, and my mother lived on a steamed vegetable diet.................{FIVE MONTHS LATER!} By my thirteenth birthday on March 17, my mother's heavy Marine Drill Sargent weight lifting workout program really paid off that she had been putting me through. I had gained sixty five pounds of solid muscular weight and I was now a very muscular ripped thirteen year old boy. I had a solid thirty four inch muscular barrel sized chest with set of thickly ripped muscular pectoral muscles. My now broader two muscular shoulders were the size of large round melons, with two very impressive softball sized, thickly ripped muscular biceps and two matching thickly ripped muscular horseshoe triceps. My stomach had a very impressive set of rock hard six pack abs, and my two thickly ripped muscular legs were just as impressive as my arms were. Sticking to her strict diet while taking those Vid-Trim Female Extreme diet and vitamin supplement pills and riding her exercise bike fifty six hours a week for the past five months straight, my mother had lost two hundred and ten pounds and her now five foot nine inch figure which now weighed in at one hundred and fifty pounds was very round and curvy in all the right places instead of being shaped like a large bell, when she was once over weight and out of shape. My mother's once flabby cheeks, double chins, and three rolls of loose flabby fat on her neck had disappeared altogether, giving my mother a more thinner youthful looking female face. My mother's once large flabby saddle bag arms thinned out quite a bit as well even though they still lacked having any muscle tone whatsoever, and her once two flabby 36 inch triple D tits now stood out even more slightly erect since my mother's once large protruding, fat pot belly deflated down quite a bit but there was still a small reminisce of it hanging on that she still needed to lose, since she'd stopped her late night junk food binges and stuck to a very strict steamed vegetable diet. Even my mother's once two large flabby thunder thighs and calves had thinned out a great deal as well, and now started to look very shapely from all those hours of riding her exercise bike. Since my mother lost all that extra weight she now looked ten years younger then she really was! The evening of my thirteenth birthday on March 17TH was also the beginning of my mother's and my special sexual relationship as well!...................That night after five long months of my mother holding in her powerfully strong sexual orgasm frenzies while she watched me workout hard lifting weights every day to build up my now more manly muscular physique, not to mention how she'd use her large rubber dildo to sexually pleasure herself while thinking about me for two hours every night before she went to sleep after I locked her in her bedroom, finally after five long months of heavy sexual frustration my mother couldn't take it any longer, and she finally decided to take our mother and son relationship to the next level..................On the evening of my thirteenth birthday while I was getting undressed to go to bed, there was a soft knock on my closed bedroom door that was followed by my mother's voice almost sexually cooing; "Joey may I come in?" "Sure mom come on in." I replied as I was getting into bed. When my mother came in she had her long brown shoulder length hair styled nicely and was wearing makeup that made her face look even more youthfully attractive, and a sexy see through baby doll negligee that showed off her now five foot nine inch height, one hundred and fifty pound more curvy figure extremely well, and in her right hand she was carrying a bottle of baby oil. "Joey would you get naked so I could oil up your now muscular manly body? I'd like to get an idea of what you'd look like all oiled up on stage when I enter you in an armature teenage male body building contest at the Y.M.C.A. next year." My mother sexually cooed as she looked at me lovingly with her two blue eyes. Then as I stood there totally naked in front of my mother while she oiled up my entire very muscular ripped thirteen year old now more manly body. As my mother was oiling me up she was also slowly caressing every single muscle group on my entire very muscular ripped thirteen year old male body as well, and her slowly caressing touch was starting to give me a huge erection. When my mother's two hands finally reached my now huge erection she sexually cooed in my ear while she starting to sexually jerking me off; "Do you find me attractive Joey?" I thought about it for a moment because I didn't want to say the wrong thing. Because if I said the wrong thing my mother might get mentally depressed and go back to her old junk food binging ways and gained back all the weight that she had worked so hard these past five months to lose, so I replied; "Mom I've always thought you were a very attractive woman even more so since you've lost all that extra weight." My mother then held my head in her two hands as she brought her face close to mine and kissed me a little too passionately long for a mother and son. "MOM!" I replied in total surprise after our passionately long kiss. "SHH!" My mother said as she held her left index finger to my lips; "Joey you might as well start getting use to calling me Amy from now on because after tonight we've going to take our mother and son relationship to an entire a new level." My mother then took off her negligee and now naked straddled me on my carpeted bedroom floor as she injected my huge erection into her very warm and wet vagina, then as she held her head back and closed her eyes to enjoy this real male sexual pleasure, my mother rode me like a busting bronco faster and harder by the second, as her sexual moaning grew as she came closer to a sexual orgasm; "AW, AW, MMM! AW, AW, MMM, MMM! OH GOD HOW BAD I REALLY NEEDED THIS!" Then my mother's entire body started shaking extremely violently like she was having major convulsions as she screamed out at the top of her lungs; "YES! YES! OH FUCKING YES JOEY!" Then my mother's now very sexual sweaty body collapsed on top of my now very oiled up, muscular ripped thirteen year old manly body. Afterwards my mother insisted that we took a shower together to clean up. While we were in the shower together my mother pinned me against the shower wall and taught me the fine manly art of receiving a blow job from a woman's lips, and when I shot out a huge wad of sperm my mother not only swallowed it entirely but also licked off the remaining sperm drops off my huge erection's head. After my mother insisted that we slept together in her bedroom because she had a large queen sized bed, as we were cuddling up together my mother said in a low whisper as she looked me directly in my eyes; "Joey it's very important that our mother and son sexual love making relationship stays secretly between us within privacy of our home. If it ever got out that I was having sexual relations with my under aged teenage son, I could be arrested and sent to prison for at least twenty years for sexually molesting you." "But Amy you didn't sexually molest me I willingly gave myself to you." I replied. "True Joey but the law doesn't see it that way." My mother said; "As long as someone is under the age of eighteen it's still illegal to have sex with them because they've under aged. So PLEASE promise me Joey, that you'll never tell another living soul about our secret sexual love life, OK?" "OK Amy, what happens in the privacy of our home, stays in the privacy of our home." I happily agreed! Then as she yawned and cuddled next to me under the blankets of her queen sized bed my mother said in a now very sleepy tone; "Joey even though I've lost a good deal of weight these past five months I still feel I need to lose a few more pounds to really improve my figure and look good in a bikini. Just bare with me for another six months and by then I'll look so good in a bikini, that you'll be very jealous when other men are looking at me when we go to the beach." "OK Amy, take all the time you need." I replied as I kissed her goodnight................On the day before the last day of school before summer vacation started the school bus pulled up in front of my house and I got off and walked up our front sidewalk towards our front door. As I entered through our front door I called out; "AMY I'M HOME!" My mother voice called back from the open basement door in the kitchen; "JOEY I'M DONE HERE IN THE BASEMENT!" As I walked towards the open kitchen door that led to the stairs going down to the basement I heard our washing machine and dryer running so I thought my mother was in the basement doing our laundry. When I got downstairs to the basement I saw my mother wearing a light blue sports bra with a matching pair of light blue spandex bicycle shorts standing with her back towards me in front of our washer and dryer, working out doing dumbbell flies with my two dumbbells that had a small five pound steel weight disk on each side. "Amy what are you doing with my weights?" I asked my mother in total surprise of seeing her using the weights. "Oh hi Joey." My mother said as she turned around after she put the dumbbell she was holding in her right hand on top of our washing machine; "I'm just using some of your lighter weights to tone up some of this extra hanging flab I have." Then as my mother bent her left arm while still holding the dumbbell in her left hand, which now protruded a golf ball sized bulge that almost looked semi-firm on top of her thinned out slightly flabby saddle bag left arm, she started jiggling her hanging underarm flab with her right hand. "See Joey my body still need a lot more work in toning up before I could start parading myself in public wearing a bikini." Then after she put down the other dumbbell on top of the wash machine next to the first one, my mother said as she came over to me and put both of her arms around my neck; "After all Joey I want to be very sexy eye candy to every other man in town so they could all be very jealous of what you have." Then we kissed very romantically for over a minute. After my mother pulled away from our kiss she said happily; "Oh before I forget Joey I have a big surprise for you." "What is it Amy?" I asked my mother while I held her waist in my two thickly ripped muscular male arms. "Since you've been doing so well with your grades in school this year I signed you up for three months this summer at a body building boot camp in upstate New York, and I even hired you a professional private trainer to help build you up even bigger in male muscularity as well, so you could be in even better shape to win the championship trophy at the armature teenage male body building contest at the Y.M.C.A. next January. Since tomorrow you only have a half a day at school, I'm going to pick you up at 12:30 pm from school and take you to the bus that's going to bring you to the body building boot camp, and I already have all your clothes packed and in the back of my van." "Sounds great Amy I can't wait to go there." I replied. Then my mother had me get naked downstairs in the basement so she could put me through another one of her Marine Drill Sargent's weight lifting workouts, while she continued to give me a blow jobs as I lifted my heavy weights. End Of Part 1                                                                              
                                                                                      
                                                                           

Comments

Popular Posts