My Amazon Sexual She-Devil Mother!-1

I silently slipped over to the door way between our garage and basement in a half crouch, half run looking very awkward as I bobbled about trying not be heard by my muscular mother while she was working out lifting weights. As the metal weights clanged with each rep my single 32 year old mother did, my 16 year old ears also picked up on her soft grunts and groans as she worked out privately in our basement. I always enjoyed secretly watching my mother workout with weights, for some strange reason it would turn me on, watching her huge bulging muscular body swell with each rep she did. At first I felt very guilty spying on my mother when she was doing her private weight lifting sessions in our basement, but lately I just couldn't get my muscular mother out of my mind! As I watched my mother's bulging muscular body while she continued pumping out rep after rep, I couldn't believe that this was the same woman, two years earlier, who's 5 foot 9 inch female body was as skinny as a rail and only weighed a paltry 115 pounds, however at that time my mother had hardly any body fat and had a very lean wiry female physique, that was until I tricked her into taking the mega vitamin enhanced female muscle growth formula that I created for her!.........My mother's transformation from a female weakling to this gorgeous muscular goddess, started one Saturday morning when we went to do our weekly grocery shopping. My mother drove us to Shop-Rite, and as we were driving around the crowded parking lot looking for a empty parking space, finally after 20 minutes we saw one. As mom was trying to pull into the empty parking space, another bigger burly woman cut her off and stole our parking space. My mother was going to just let it go, but I forced her to stop our car, get out and stand up to that other woman, for taking our parking space. As my mother got out of our car, she took a deep breath and while trying not to show any fear on her face, mom marched up to the bigger burly woman as she was getting out of her own car, and said; "Lady, you have a hell of a nerve stealing that parking space from us!" The bigger burly woman looked at my mother with a smirk on her face, as she leaned her thicker arms on her open car door, and said with the sound of a challenge in her voice; " Well twiggy, what's ya gonna do about it?" "W, well." My mother stammered. Then I got out of the passenger side of our car, and said; "If you don't move your car lady, then my mom is going to beat the shit out of you!" "OH YEA!" The bigger burly woman said, as she walked closer towards my mother, then as she poked my mother in her chest, asked; "You think you could take me in a fight you puny little pip squeak?" The bigger burly woman chuckled My mother looked directly into the bigger burly woman's eyes and said while holding her fist in a very pathetic boxer's stance; "Yea bitch, show me what you got." Then, "POW!" My mother found herself laying on her back on the hot pavement with her right eye swelling shut!.........An hour after the fight, or should I say after that big burly woman beat up my mother, we were back at home and my mother was laying on our sofa, while she held a piece of raw red meat on her black eye to reduce the swelling. As I watched my mother laying there, a thought came to my mind, and I said; "You know mom, I think you were really very brave for standing up to the big burly woman about the parking space, but I think you need to learn to defend yourself, in case you ever get into another fist fight." "What do you mean Bobby?" My mother asked. Maybe I should teach you how to defend yourself mom." I replied. After my mother agreed, she went into her bedroom to change into a tank top and shorts, while I went to my bedroom and started reading up on vitamins and mixing chemicals with my chemistry set, till I created the perfect mega vitamin enhanced female muscle growth formula, to turn my weakling mother into a strong powerfully built woman..........After I finished the formula, I then had a two dilemmas to deal with. The first was, would the mega vitamin enhanced female muscle growth formula really work on my mother's scrawny weakling body, and the second, how would I get her to take it? Then I got an idea, I just filled up an empty bottle of a sports drink my mother liked, and figured she might just drink it on her own, if I was lucky. Then I went down in our basement and took an old garment bag and filled it with old clothes, creating a punching bag, and I dusted off the old steel weight set and weight bench, that my father used to use, before he left and divorced my mother. Just as I finished setting everything up, my mother was coming down the basement stairs and asked; "Are you ready yet Bobby?" "Yes mom, you've just in time for your first boxing workout." I said as I put my arm around my mother's skinny shoulders, and steered her towards my make shift gym. End Of Part 1                         

Comments

Popular Posts