My Amazon Sexual She-Devil Mother!-4

"Enjoying the show Bobby?" My mother asked inquisitively. As I just stood there absolutely still where I had been spying on my mother, while my face was growing redder with embarrassment at the thought that my mother had known I was watching the whole time! Then in a blink of an eye, my mother disappeared and I started to sweat with fear!.......Suddenly I saw my mother's strong hand yank the door between the garage and our basement off it's hinges with a very loud metal twisting screech! I just stood there dumbfounded, rooted to the basement floor in pure fear as mom brought the heavy metal door she had just casually tore off it's hinges to her right muscular thigh. The metal door slowly squealed as mom bent the door in half across her thickly muscular thighs. Mom then ripped out the door knob and locking mechanism out of the metal door while a very seductive smile crossed her lips. Then my mother placed the door knob and lock between her huge triple "D" tits, and with a sigh of delight she gently squeezed her huge tits together, and I heard the squeaking sound both the door knob and lock being crushed flat with the immense strength and power of just my mother tits!.......Mom then relaxed her flex, and the flat metal pancake which was once the metal door's lock and door knob, fell to the basement floor with a loud clanging sound. Then mom turned to me and said; "Bobby I have one more surprise you'll like too." And with that my mother powered up and flexed the most muscular pose! My mouth dropped as my mom's muscles swelled up and engorged like balloons hooked up to an air compressor! Mom's thickly bulging biceps, triceps, forearms, traps, lats, and thighs bulged out unbelievably huge! Her shadow fell across me as mom's muscular female physique blocked out the lights from the basement ceiling.......Finally, my mother stopped bulging! Mom just stood there, smiling down at me, while she noticed a very large bulge that had sprung up in my jeans as she continued to tower over me. "Bobby, I'm very flattered by your reaction to me." Mom giggled, as she pointed towards my huge erection. "Oh, I'm so sorry mom, so VERY sorry I was spying on you while you were working out nude lifting weights. Please don't punish me." I just burst out nearly in tears. My mother's eyes softened as she saw me on the verge of tears, and said soothingly to me; "It's okay Bobby, you can watch me workout lifting weights in the nude any time you'd like to, and you don't have to be ashamed about it either darling, after all Bobby if you hadn't created that mega vitamin enhanced female muscle growth formula, I wouldn't have this smoking hot muscular female physique, now would I?" "You knew about the formula the whole time mom?" I asked sounding very surprised, that my mother had found out about it. "Not a first Bobby." My mother said while a warm smile crossed her face; "But soon after you had started slipping it in those sports drink cans, I accidentally found the recipe in your lap top one day while I was cleaning your room, and since I was getting such fantastic results, I continued to play along and pretend that I still knew nothing about it." My mother then started struggling with very sexually warm tingling feelings awakening inside her, that she hadn't experienced since my father had left her 14 years earlier, and the sight of my bulging erection under my jeans wasn't helping matters to say the least, and mom's thought of my well endowed package ramming it's way up her moist muscular pussy exilarated her to no end!........."Go ahead Bobby, feel me. It's okay. After all darling, I've been building this muscular female physique for the past two years, secretly with you in mind." My mother said gently as she took my left hand and placed it against her granite muscular thigh. My mouth just dropped open in awe as I felt the satiny softness of my mother's milky white skin, mixed with the concrete bulges of beefy power packed muscles brewing underneith it's surface. "You know Bobby, I love it when you feel my muscles, do you?" Mom cooed. I slowly shook my head yes, while I was still mesmerized at the feel and touch of my mother's steely muscular legs. Mom playfully tensed her muscular thighs slightly, and I could feel a sea of muscular ebbs flowing beneath her creamy white hot skin. Then without really meaning to, my hands slowly edged their way up to mom's crotch, and I noticed that she was watching her own titantic biceps swell up and dance, while I looked closely at her hairy wet muscular pussy that just stood out there in plain view, resting between her two man crushing muscular thighs of immense power. Then curiosity got the better of me, and I shakily touched my fingers to the opening in the middle of mom's wet, muscular pussy, while my mother groaned out loudly in pure sexual delight! End Of Part 4               

Comments

Popular Posts