My Amazon Sexual She-Devil Mother!-3

For the next two years unbeknown to my mother, I secretly kept replacing my mother's now favorite sports drink with my mega vitamin enhanced female muscle growth formula, while I quietly stayed in the back ground and watch my mother's transformation from being a puny little pip squeak, to become a muscular female goddess. Now two years later, my mother easily stood at the height of six foot five inches and bulged out with at least three hundred pounds of solid muscle with 0% body fat, putting shame to any professional male of female body builder that I'd have ever seen. My mother with her new found muscular female physique, had entered a few female body building shows and strength competitions where mom had easily won most of the time. Lately my mother had expressed her interest to me about going into professional female wrestling and cage fighting, and she had videoed practice sessions with volunteers, which she had showed to me. I was both a little scared and aroused by the sheer acts of super unbelievable strength, that my mother exhibited. I also witnessed as well these past two years, how mom's overall personality slowly changed from being slightly cowardly, to a lot more aggressive and self assured about herself. Yet mom treasured me, her only son, and still took the best care of me.......While I continued staring through the small opening in the doorway, I breathed in very sharply as I watched my muscular titan mother as she was doing bicep curls with two 375 pound dumbbells. A smile crossed my mother's face as she easily pumped out rep after rep with those heavy dumbbells like they were as light as a feather. Mom's thickly huge bulging biceps exploded with raw, unadulterated power and strength, as she continued to pump out rep after rep. The dimensions of my mother's upper arms already surpassed the size of my own waist, and mom's muscular beefy forearms were as large and thick as my own thighs, as puffy, vascular veins pumping blood into her engorged muscles that pulsated out of her body. Mom stood there working out naked with her gigantic triple "D" tits resting on top of thick beefy slabs of pectoral muscle, and her flat washboard abs stomach, was extremely ridged with solid plates of muscular armour, which flexed and bulged in and out with a life of their own, as my mother continued effortlessly heaving her heavy dumbbells. My mother had the thickest, mightiest quads I had ever seen on any woman! The cliffs of rock solid thigh muscles formed an unbelievable huge teardrop shape over her knee caps and mom's diamond shaped calves stretched to their max over her feet. I took this all in while I was sporting the biggest erection I had ever had!......."299, 300!" My mother said breathing heavy, then let the heavy dumbbells drop to the basement floor, where they made a heavy muffled thumping sound on her workout mat. Then mom shook her outrageously huge muscular arms as she walked over to the full length mirror. "OH YEA, I just love a sexy workout!" Mom cooed to herself. I continued to watch in transfixed amazement as my mother began practicing a series of pose downs. Mom curled her inhumanly large muscular arms into a glorious double bicep flex, that caused her muscles to expand onwards and upwards and I wondered just when exactly they were going to stop! Mom flexed and pumped up as much muscle as she could, while licking her lips in pure ecstasy, as she watched her mountainous rock hard biceps compress against her unyielding muscular forearms. Between mom's muscular arms and her muscular back, to me she looked to have transformed into a solid thick brick wall of writhing muscle........"I'M SUCH A MUSCULAR GODDESS!" Mom murmured to herself as she placed her hands on her strong muscular hips, and began to flex her enormous muscular lats. I just stood there watching in total amazement as my mother's muscular back continued to expand and grow even more muscular as she continued to flex her back into a lat pose. "Come on, get bigger! Harder!" Mom breathlessly commanded of her muscles, and with that she flexed as hard as she could! The muscular dimpled back swelled out and displayed deep valleys of solid thick muscle, which pulsated with pure delight! I just let out a soft moan, as I watched my mother's back grow even larger and more muscular! And the mirror reflection of my mother's muscular front, displaying a wall of solid beefy muscles, as mom's traps expanded outwards from her thick muscular bull neck and her monstrous tits riding on top gigantic solid slabs of beefy pectoral muscle! End Of Part 3         

Comments

Popular Posts