My Amazon Sexual She-Devil Mother!-2

I then had my mother stand in front of the garment bag that I stuffed with old clothes and hung up on a rafter on the basement ceiling, and asked her to show me her boxer's stance. Again my mother put both her fists in a very pathetic boxer's stance, like she did earlier in the parking lot at Shop Rite with the bigger burly woman. Mom just stood there awkwardly looking as intimidating as a two year old having a temper tantrum. I walked my mother over to the garment bag and as I stood behind her, I tried to reposition my mother's arms while I explained to her different ways to throw a punch. After five minutes of listening to my instructions, my mother told me she understood and was ready to try punching the garment bag. I stood behind the garment bag and held it steady, while mom started punching it. I tried to get my mother mad, by telling her the garment bag was that bigger burly woman, who was calling her; "Twiggy." and "A puny little pip squeak." My mother began to throw her punches as hard as she could at the garment bag, but mom's hardest punch was nothing more then a light genital tap. "BOY!" I thought to myself; "My mother really was a puny little pip squeak!"........After five minutes I said to my mother, who was still standing in front of the garment bag sweating like a pig, while she was huffing and puffing from being out of breath; "Mom, I think I know what part of the problem is." "W,W, What is it honey?" My mother asked still breathing very heavy from trying to hit the garment bag. "Well mom, part of being able to throw a hard punch, is that you need a little upper body strength behind it." I said as I pinched my mother's skinny right well toned arm between my thumb and index finger. "That's what you've lacking mom, a little muscle to give you the extra strength behind your punches." My mother looked down at her skinny well toned arms as she asked; "Bobby, how do I make my arms stronger to throw a hard punch?" "Well mom, working out with weights would be the only way to build up your arms." I said while I was getting a little turned on thinking about my mother lifting weights, and building a little serious muscle on her skinny frame. "Well Bobby, if you think it's necessary, then I'll try it." My mother said sounding a little reluctant to try lifting weights.........I set the barbell with a ten pound steel weight disk on each side of bar. I figured that my mother could lift twenty pounds, but I was sadly mistaken. When mom laid down on the weight bench, and after I helped her lift the barbell off it's cradle, as my mother held the bar against her small breasted chest, mom's face started turning a dark red while every one of her veins started bulging out in her face, neck, and skinny arms, as mom struggled with all her might to lift the barbell, then I remembered the mega vitamin enhanced female muscle growth formula I had created! I grabbed the sports drink bottle that contained my formula, and I as stood next to the weight bench as mom was still struggling to lift the twenty barbell, while her face was now an even more deeper reddest purple, while her veins looked like they were ready to pop from under the pressure of the barbell. As my mother opened her mouth to try to ask me to help her, I poured the entire sports bottle with the mega vitamin enhanced female muscle growth formula down my mother's throat, which caused a loud gulping sound, then I stood back to see what would happen next!..........My mother's eyes opened wide, as she inhaled a very deep breath that caused her small chest swell up twice it's normal size! Then the twenty pound barbell my mother had been struggling to lift, mom was now pumping it up and down, faster and faster, rep after rep, like the barbell was as light as a feather! Then my mother replaced the barbell in it's cradle all by herself, and got up and approached the hanging garment bag, and mom started throwing some powerful upper cuts, lower cuts, and a pretty awesome right hooks at the garment bag. As I watched my mother punching the garment bag with such power and agility, I couldn't believe my own eyes! After mom was finished, she turned her skinny little sweaty body towards me, while her small chest was heaving up and down, underneath her sweat soaked tank top that showed her very erect nipples popping up underneath, mom said as she finally caught her breath; "Bobby, I gotta buy more of that sports drink, it gives me such a burst of strength and energy, like I've never known before!" "Okay mom." I said with a large smile on my face, knowing that I not only got my mother hooked on my mega vitamin enhanced female muscle growth formula, but working out and lifting weights as well! End Of Part 2   

Comments

Popular Posts