My Amazon Sexual She-Devil Mother!-5

My mother continued moaning loudly in sexual delight, as I tentatively continued massaging mom's hot, wet, muscular pussy harder and harder, while the fingers of my left hand continued to dig in even deeper! My mother then grabbed my right hand and drew me closer to her while she placed my right hand on her thickly muscular bubble shaped ass. I tingled with uncontrollable excitement as I felt my mother's gluts pulse with beefy strong, steely muscle. I continued to rub even harder then before until finally, mom stood back, and spreads her cavernous muscular pussy lips as she playingly flexed her thick muscular hips and thighs in my face......."WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE ANNMARIE?" Another female voice said. This female voice belonged to Amy who was a very well built muscular woman in her own right, that became my mother's personal trainer a year and a half ago. When Amy and my mother first met, Amy had two things on her mind at that time. The first was to see how big and muscular my mother could become, and the second was to try and get my mother to become her lesbian lover. As a personal trainer, Amy had done wonders with my mother's muscular female physique, but since my mother wasn't sexually interested women, Amy never had as chance of scoring with my mom, even though she never stopped trying!........As we both heard Amy's booming voice cry out; "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE ANNMARIE!" I whirled around just in time to see Amy, lumber in with her muscles bulging and pulsating in anger, like a jealous lover. "Oh hi Amy, I was just introducing my son Bobby to the intricacies of muscular womanhood, so what's your problem?" My mother said. "What's my problem? My problem is that you owe me big time for all those expensive diet and muscle building supplements I've been feeding you, not to mention all the expensive  custom steel weights I've bought to help farther your body building workout program! And I'm not going to just sit back and let you seduce some horny little boy who should know better then to be interrupting you when you should be working out Annmarie, and after all I'm the one you should be fucking, you owe me darling!" Amy said with her face deep red with anger while her thickly muscular pecs heaved up and down.......I tensed in fear as I heard my mother growl underneath her breath. Mom quickly grabbed me and lifted me like I was as light as a feather, and gently placed me on her custom made weight lifting bench. "You sit right there Bobby, and don't move." My mother said to me, then she turned around to face Amy, as mom said growing angrier by the moment; "Let's get something straight right now Amy, you don't own me! And even though you've been very much responsible for most of my amazing transformation, I've told you before, I'm not sexually interested in you, never was, and never will be! Now I would like you to apologize to my son." Mom arched her left eyebrow up, as Amy looked on the verge of blowing her top, as she hollowed. "FUCK YOU ANNMARIE, I WILL NEVER APOLOGIZE TO THAT LITTLE BRAT KID OF YOURS!" "Very well." My mother sighed, and with lightning speed punched Amy squarely in her own set of six pack abs, sending Amy reeling as her feet were lifted close to two feet off the ground! Such was the strength and force of my mother's punch, that I had heard the sickening cracking sound of several of Amy's ribs.........."What, are, you, doing?" Amy wheezed. "Something I should have done a long time ago Amy!" Mom breathed menacingly. Then my mother took her strong muscular fingers, and tore off Amy's sports bra and workout shorts, leaving her wearing just her underwear bikini briefs. "Now to soften you up a bit, you lesbian sexual preditor. Mom picked up then began to wickedly drive powerful crunching punches into Amy's muscular body, as I winced at the sound of bone fracturing with every powerfully power packed punch my mother delievered. Amy moaned with pain as she breathed short rasps, then mom dropped Amy's body to the basement floor and flexed a mighty upper body pose to show she was the winner. Amy just looked up in terror as mom's pretty face was nearly hidden beneath the bulging slabs of her pectoral muscles, while mom's massively, thick, muscular arms and legs bunched together, causing the overly flexed muscle to swell up with super human strength, straining my mother's milky white skin to a bright sheen! End Of Part 5  

Comments

Popular Posts