My Amazon Sexual She-Devil Mother!-6

Mom then turned around at this point and Amy couldn't help herself as she got a very wet, throbbing pussy looking at my mother's curvaceous muscular bubble shaped ass all pumped up with rock hard muscle. Mom slowly walked over to where I was sitting on her weight bench with a bad attitude in her stride, as she said; "Honey show this lesbian piece of shit your manly penis." I hesitated for a moment, "Do it now Bobby, please!" My mother asked very firmly, while she flexed her huge gargantuan muscular arms in a double bicep pose, to emphasize her request. I took off my jeans and underwear briefs and exposed my 10 inch throbbing, very erect hard on before Amy's face. "Good boy Bobby! Oh Amy look over here, I want you to see what a real man has, that a lesbian piece of shit like you could never dream of having!" Amy sputtered blood on the basement floor, and said while she heaved to catch her breath; "FUCK YOU, AND YOUR BASTARD SON, ANNMARIE!"........."Oh that's naughty Amy, to say in front of my young and impressionable son." Mom coyly said. I continued to watch as mom picked up and lifted Amy off the basement floor by her neck. Amy didn't put up much of a struggle as mom carried her over to where I was still sitting on her weight bench. Mom then tore off Amy's underwear bikini briefs, and exposed her small 5 inch in diameter pussy. "Amy, I just wanted to show my son what a pathetic little woman you are, who seriously thought she was a real man!" Mom said as she tilted her head back and roared with a booming laughter. Amy at this point started to cry like a little girl in shame, as her tiny pussy was being compared to my large throbbing cock. Mom then reached out and started jerking off my huge throbbing cock, and I moaned in sexual delight! "Now this is a sexual package worth being sexual stimulated for Amy!" Mom said smile proudly.......Then my mother turned to me and said while she winked at me; "Let's have a little fun with Amy, okay Bobby?" I then watched as mom laid Amy across her thickly muscular arms, and only her head and part of her shoulders and her feet were visible, while the rest of Amy's body was engulfed in my mother's thickly massive crushing muscle. I leaned back, as mom climbed onto the weight bench and mounted my thick, throbbing cock between her legs. I then shivered in complete sexual ecstasy as I felt my mother's strong, hot, wet muscular pussy engulf my throbbing dick. Mom rode me up and down like a busting bronco while she flexed her thickly powerful ass muscles, as she stared into Amy's horror filled eyes with a complete look of total sexual domination. Faster and faster mom continued to ride me, and I ejaculated into her muscular cavernous 5 times before she finally felt her orgasm building up. "DON'T, STOP BOBBY! YOU MOTHER IS SO PROUD OF YOU AND YOUR MANHOOD!" Mom yelled out in sexual ecstasy, as she started cumming! I tirelessly  continued to hump my mother 's hungry muscular pussy, while she moaned in delight; "OH MY, OH MY! HERE IT COMES!!!!" I watched as mom let lose a tremendous orgasm causing her already huge muscular female physique, to nearly double in size! I also saw poor Amy disappear into my mother's massively bulging muscles, her smaller semi muscular body next to my mom's huge crushing muscles seemed like a cruel joke. I heard mom growling with sexual pleasure, as Amy's bones and guts were being compacted by the hydraulic crushing power of my mother's hugely, thick, mammoth female muscles! After I heard a crack and a pop between my mother's loud sexual moaning, Amy's skull exploded between mom's massive right muscular bicep and meaty forearm, sending a gush of blood and brain across the basement. Amy's spine, legs, and rib cage crumpled and imploded into themselves, as mom felt Amy's body being crushed to a bloody pulp under her unyielding super strong muscles!..........As mom neared the end of her super amazon orgasm, she tossed what was left of Amy's crumpled up body onto the floor, and while reaching into the air, mom let out a wild yell of a primal growling lust, as she brought her huge muscular arms down in a glorious unearthly double bicep pose! I watched from the same position I still held underneath my massively muscular mother, as her freakishly huge female muscular physic pulsed and flexed with her thick slabs of rock hard muscles, while she kissed and licked her monstrously huge biceps that threatened to bust out of mom's creamy white skin! End Of Part 6          

Comments

Popular Posts