The Malibu Muscle Beach Women's Club!-4

EIGHT WEEKS LATER: Liz walked into The Malibu Muscle Beach Women's Club with stride that said she had a bad attitude, and she knew it! After Liz ate her heavy protein breakfast, and downed her blue multi-vitamins with her super powerful high protein muscle developing shake, Liz again started her daily workout as her personal trainer Sandy set her up.........After Liz completed her daily workout on the Omega 5000 Weight Lifting System, Sandy came over and said; "Okay Liz, it's time to weigh and measure you again, so we could up date your chart on your progress." "Cool!" Liz replied, as she followed Sandy into the same back room where Sandy had weighed and measured Liz eight weeks earlier. Liz's new measurements were now: 38-25-38, her height was now 5 foot 6 inches and she now weighed in at 132 pounds, and her body fat percentage dropped to 20%, and her biceps now measured 8 inches round, fully flexed. "WOW!" Liz exclaimed over her current results. "Ive grown an inch in height as well as two inches in my tits, but even though I lost two inches in my waist line, I've gained 7 pounds." "Well muscle weighs more then fat Liz, and as you continue getting in shape and building up your body, even though you lose inches here and there, your body weight will increase, as time goes along." Sandy said sounding like a personal trainer, who knew her business. "Well Sandy," Liz paused, while she walked over to Sandy and wrapped her better well toned arms around Sandy's thick muscular neck; "And those lesbian fucks you've been giving me after you put me to bed every night, thinking I was deep in sleep from the heavy sleeping pills you had me take, also worked as a very enjoyable aerobics workout honey." Then Liz pulled Sandy's face closer to hers, and they locked lips and started kissing very romantically. "You knew all along about that Liz?" Sandy said in complete surprise, that she was found out by Liz after they finished kissing. "Yea I did Sandy." Liz said with a warm romantic smile on her face; "My body builds up high immunity to all prescription drugs quickly, and after a couple of days I just pretended to be asleep so you could have your way sexually with me Sandy. "But tonight will be different lover, and I want you very badly, and I really want you to fuck the shit out of me!" Liz kissed Sandy again, before she said; "I need to do a little shopping on my way home, I'll be home in an hour and a half, here is a key to my house just let yourself in when you finished up at the gym, okay?" Then Liz handed Sandy her house key, and headed towards the locker room to shower and change clothes.........She then drove down town to do a little shopping, while sitting at a traffic light Liz flexed her left bicep and reached over with her right hand to feel it. "WOW! That's as hard as a rock!" Liz said out loud to herself as she was feeling her golf ball sized bicep muscle. "Now that I know I could develop muscles, I need to concentrate on bulking up and getting even bigger and more ripped, if I'm ever going to win my husband Steve back from that cunt personal trainer Tammy. If Steve wants his woman to have muscles, then I'll get as big and muscular as the incredible she-hulk!" Liz then pulled into the parking lot of General Nutrition Center, where she went in and bought every kind of body building protein power shakes and muscle developing enhanced multi-vitamin they sold........Then as Liz was heading back towards her house to have a romantic night with Sandy, she thought to herself; "I'm just going to have a brief sexual affair with Sandy for awhile until my husband Steve and I get back together. After all I feel I'm owed, since Steve had one with that cunt personal Tammy! Then as Liz was pulling into her driveway, Sandy was just getting out of her own car. Liz left her two bags of purchases from General Nutrition Center in the car so Sandy wouldn't know Liz had bought them and was planning on tripling up on her own protein diet. Liz then walked Sandy up her driveway and towards her house with her right arm around Sandy's thickly muscular washboard waist, and once inside, after the front door was closed and locked, Liz sexually attacked Sandy like a hungry tiger in heat, and both Liz and Sandy fucked lesbian style for the next four hours straight!!!..........The next morning after Liz got dressed for the gym, she quickly started drinking twenty different body building protein power shakes, while she downed forty different muscle developing enhanced multi-vitamins that she had bought the day before at General Nutrition Centers before leaving her house, and after she entered The Malibu Muscle Beach Women's Club, Liz attacked the heavy protein breakfast that Sandy had ready for her, and after she took the four blue multi-vitamins that Sandy was giving her every day, Liz hit the exercise equipment with such a high rate of energy from being on such a high protein buzz, that as her workout progressed doing the day, Sandy had to continue adding more and more steel weights, for every set of reps Liz was doing! As Sandy continued adding the steel weights, she thought to herself; "HOLY COW! The way Liz is training today, you'd think she was training for the fucking Olympics!" As Liz was sweating like a pig, while she pumped out rep after rep, set after set, she thought to herself; "I must get bigger, stronger, and even more muscular, If I want to win my husband Steve back from that cunt personal trainer Tammy!"..........For the next two months straight, Liz worked out even harder then before, ten hours a day, seven days a week at The Malibu Muscle Beach Women's Club with such an unbelievable amount of drive and determination to build up her body, while she continued to consume inhumanly huge amounts of protein and muscle developing enhanced multi-vitamins, that Liz's muscular female physique seemed to grow almost over night, till she was even bigger and more muscular then Sandy was! End Of Part 4                                 

Comments

Popular Posts