My Amazon Sexual She-Devil Mother!-The Final Chapter!

As she was coming off her sexual high, my mother's emerald green eyes were flashing sensuously as she continued flexing her huge mighty muscles, and as she looked lovingly down at me said; "That was absolutely wonderful Bobby! I love you so very much!" Then mom bent down and kissed me while she unmounted my still very hard cock. Then mom gently picked me up and carried me upstairs and into the shower with her, where mom introduced me to sexual female muscle worship. After the shower while we were drying each other off, mom crouched down and took my semi flaccid cock into her mouth. I shrilled with sexual delight as I felt her sensuous hot lips slide up and down my now throbbing cock. Working my cock expertly, mom felt my sweet hot cum shoot into her mouth and down her thick muscular neck, as she sucked me bone dry! After she was done, mom looked up at me and winked, as she smiled; "That was just a little dessert Bobby." At that she stood up and gave me a motherly kiss on my forehead........After we got dressed we buried Amy's dead crushed body in a deep hole that mom dug in the woods behind our house, then after we cleaned up the basement of all of Amy's blood and gore, mom picked me up and carried me upstairs to her bedroom, where we made beautiful muscle love all night long! The End!  

Comments

  1. Excellent stories you write!

    I would like to have seen what happens in the future of Booby and his mother

    My fantasy would have been the mother getting more and more arrogant and confident with her strength and wanting to impress Bobby even more with it. She would become a villainess terrorising the neighbourhood at first for his amusement. The police cant stop her, eventually she marches on washington tearing apart the army, twisting tank guns like pretzels, sucking planes out of the sky, finally humiliating the president before she has sex with Bobby in the oval office, as the new ruler!

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tks for reading my story and leaving your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi read them all :)
    Super Donna is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed them, do you have any ideas for future stories?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts