Glory Be Thy Mother's Female Muscularity!-2

After my mother had pushed herself as physically hard as she could on her first workout, she was totally winded from being so out of shape. But as the next two months slowly passed, my mother had changed her diet by substituting all the junk food she like to snack on with raw vegetables, as well as substituting the three, 3 liter bottles of Pepsi she liked to drink a day with 3 gallons of spring water. Then by the time we'd sit down at dinner time, my mother would eat a healthy, hearty, low carbohydrate meal. My mother's new way of eating healthier combined with a new diet supplement called; "FAT AWAY!" That my mother was taking during the day, helped my mother lose a lot of excess weight almost as fast as she was developing strength and stamina, as well as very impressive solid muscle tone. My mother would start her secret daily workout program right after she'd walk me to the school bus stop and put me on the bus. After she waited with me and I was safely on the school bus on my way to school, my mother started her daily run around our trailer park, and soon she was up to running a mile a day. Then my mother would go back to our trailer and jump rope, do her jumping jacks, sit ups, and as time went by my mother even started doing push up and even pull ups on the storage room door frame as well. Then after she was warmed up and her muscles were stretched, my mother would unlock the storage room in the back of our double wide trailer and go through a complete, very rigorously, grueling upper and lower body weight lifting workout, which she'd push herself just a little harder every day. Then forty five minutes before my mother was to meet me at the school bus stop to walk me home in the afternoon, she'd quickly jump into the shower and change into one of her over sized sweat outfits, so I wouldn't notice the change in her body. My mother was planning on saving this big surprise for her little prince for the first day of summer, when my mother was planning to take me to Muscle Beach, where she was going to show off her new, sleeker, stronger muscular physique with the other muscular women at the beach..............TWO MONTHS LATER: On a very warm Friday morning in June the day before my mother was planning on taking me to Muscle Beach to show off her new stronger, more sleeker muscular physique to me, as my mother was walking me to the school bus stop while she wore one of her over sized sweat outfits. I've been noticing a lot lately these past three weeks that my mother's sweat outfits seemed to be getting tighter on her body, and I thought it was because she'd been getting heavier from all the junk food my mother liked to snack on and all the Pepsi she loved to drink. I thought my mother was still wearing her over sized sweat outfits as summer was approaching, because she was just ashamed of her own body for how much more weight she had gained recently. But unbeknown to me, my mother continued wearing her over sized sweat outfits only when I was around these past two months to hide her growing female muscularity, till she was ready to unveil her new physically fit body to me. As we were walking to the school bus stop, I reminded my mother that today was the last day of school before the start of my summer vacation, and that I would be home early because we only had a half day at school. I told my mother that I'd be home early when the school bus dropped me off at 12pm. My mother's only reply to me was; "UH! Okay my little prince." But my mother's mind was else where at that moment, and she was so preoccupied that morning because my mother couldn't wait till I was on the school bus, so she could start her daily workout program. Which had now become my mother's daily obsession with doing these days, and she didn't really hear what I had said. When the school bus pulled up to the curb, my mother gave me a big kiss and a hug like she normally did, but I noticed that there was something very different today in our normal every day routine, as she said; "Have a good day at school Alex, I'll see you when you get home. Oh by the way, tomorrow we've going to the beach." "Okay mom." I replied as I got on the school bus.........As I rode the bus to school I thought back about what was very different this morning then any other morning my mother walked me to the school bus stop. First of all when my mother hugged me goodbye this morning, her hug seemed to have more of a steely grip to it, and when my mother kissed me goodbye it seemed a little longer and more sexual, like a woman kissing her lover goodbye instead of a mother kissing her son goodbye. After thinking about it for awhile I thought that I was just imagining the whole thing in my own mind. But what I still had a problem with was my mother telling me that we were going to the beach tomorrow morning. Last summer I asked my mother if we could go to the beach and she said no because she didn't like the beach, but the truth was that my mother was ashamed of how fat and heavy she looked in a bathing suit. What really bothered me now and I couldn't get it out of my mind all day till I got home was; "If my mother was ashamed of how fat and heavy she looked in a bathing suit last year, why would my mother change her mind this year when it's very apparent that she seemed to have grown even more fatter and heavier then she was last year?"...............At 12pm the school bus dropped me off at the main entrance to The Tall Timber's Trailer Park, and as I got off I didn't see my mother waiting for me, so I walked the half a block around the corner to our double wide trailer. As I approached our trailer I noticed that my mother's Dodge mini van was parked in her parking space which meant she was home. I guess that my mother just lost track of time. After I unlocked our front door and let myself inside, I was just going to say; "Mom, I'm home!" When I heard a very loud metallic clanging noise coming from the locked storage room in the back of our trailer. At first I thought that there was a problem with the furnace or the water heater, so I decided to investigate and see what was causing that loud noise. As I walked down the hallway towards the back of our trailer the very loud metallic clanging noise grew even louder yet as I noticed that the storage room door that my mother usually kept locked, was now open halfway and the light inside the room was brightly lit.........As I quietly looked through the open storage room door, what I saw was the last thing that I'd thought I'd ever expected to see in my life! To my greatest surprise I found my once very out of shape over weight mother, who had now apparently lost about 45 or more pounds of fat flabby body weight, working out lifting and curling heavy steel weights. My mother wasn't just exercising with two small light dumbbells like other women normally use to just tone up with, my mother was furiously pumping out rep after rep of bicep curls with two large dumbbells that looked like they had at least 45 pounds of small steel weight disks on each dumbbell. My mother who had her back towards me, had her long shoulder length auburn red hair tied back in a pony tail that poked out the back of a baseball cap that she was wearing, and all I could do was watch and stare at the transformed female muscle figure standing in front of me. That's when I noticed how firm my mother's torso was now, and how it actually tapered from her very broad shoulders to her thick waist. There was now a definitely solid looking movement in my mother's very thick firm muscular arms, where her triceps were shaped like two very solid steely horseshoes, and her forearms looked larger and just as thick and solid as well. As my mother continued doing bicep curls with the two big heavy dumbbells, I could clearly see two very impressively large softball size bulges of steely hardness to her biceps. My mother's large meaty thighs and calves were no longer big and flabby, they were now thick big slabs of steely hard muscle with a very defined edge to them............Just as I was trying to understand this strange, unbelievable scene I was witnessing my mother finished her last set, and as she turned around to place her two dumbbells on the storage room floor, my mother noticed me standing there and said as a large warm smile crossed her face; "Oh Alex you've home early from school, now you've ruined the surprise I had been saving till tomorrow when we went to the beach." "I told you this morning mom when you walked me to the school bus stop, that I only had a half day at school." "Oh yea, I'm sorry my little prince but I forgot and lost track of the time." My mother replied sounding very apologetic. After my mother had turned to face me and I got a full view of her new and improved muscular female physique, I was in total shock at just how big, strong and shapely muscular her body had become in only two months! "Mom!" I said with a tone in my voice that sounded totally excited and surprised at the same time; "When did you start working out and how did you get into such great shape so fast?" "Well Alex, the when started right after that conversation we had in the car that day, as we drove home from your cub scout hike." My mother said; "At first I thought you were just making fun of my weight because I was so heavy and out of shape then. But after I thought about it for awhile, I realized you were only being honest with me. To answer your question on how I got in shape so fast, that took a lot of hard work and determination on my part, not to mention making a few changes in my current life style as well." "What current life style changes did you have to make mom?" I asked trying to show my mother I was taking an interest in how hard she had worked for this new sleeker more muscular body................"To start off with Alex, the first change I had to make was my diet. As painful as it was for me to give up all the junk food I loved to snack on, I replaced it by eating healthy and I only snack on raw vegetables now. I've also given up drinking Pepsi and I now only drink bottled spring water. Since I've changed my diet I feel healthier and the excess weight seemed to burn off almost as fast as I started building muscle. Most women who are interested in lifting weights to build up their bodies with muscles are usually slow gainers, but lucky for you Alex, your momma is a quick gainer and could quickly build solid muscle mass." "WOW!" Was all I could reply. "WOW! Is right Alex." My mother continued; "You asked your momma when she started working out, and how she got in shape so fast. But Alex you never asked your momma what gave her the drive and determination to workout so hard to get herself into this great a shape." "Okay mom, where did your drive and determination come from?" I asked. "Well again it started the day we went on your cub scout hike." My mother said; "Remember Alex after we finished that two mile hike and how out of breath I was, then how I collapsed on top of that picnic table?" "Yea mom I remember." I replied. "Do you remember how your boy scout den mother Mrs. Clark came over to see if I was alright, and how you were checking out her sexy muscular physique as she was walking away?" "Yes mom." I replied again looking at the storage room floor feeling a little ashamed about that. "Well Alex." My mother said as she cupped her right hand underneath my chin and gently raised my head so she could look straight into my eyes; "I was a little jealous, NO! I WAS EXTREMELY JEALOUS AS ALL FREAKING HELL! That you were checking Mrs.Clark's muscular body out instead of worrying about me, your own mother. In fact I felt that I had embarrassed you so badly that day in front of Mrs. Clark and the other boys in your cub scout pack. Right then and there I knew I had to do something about it, but it was our little conversation in the car on the way home that afternoon that finally pushed me over the edge, and gave me the drive and determination to become the woman you now see before you." My mother finished saying as she gestured at her own newer, sleeker, muscular female physique. Then my mother turned to face me, standing with her two fists on her thick muscular hips and her feet spread apart in a super hero pose, as she asked me; "Well my little prince what do you think of your newly improved momma?"..............When I finally got a full view of my mother's newer, sleeker, muscular female physique I was shocked as hell to see how big, strong, and shapely muscular her thighs were now! There were also stringy light blue bicep veins running along my mother's now very firm looking arms, which made them look very rugged and strong. No longer was my mother very out of shape and over weight, for she had now developed a very thick, chiseled female physique, that was extremely firm and hard. Suddenly I felt an uncontrollable stiffening in my groin because my mother now almost looked like one of those professional female body builder women in those magazines, that I had been secretly buying and sneaking into our trailer, and jerking off to late at night. I actually felt very intimated now by my mother's thickly muscular firm body, ex specially with her thickly muscular firm strong arms. My mother was now almost the perfect, complete muscle woman fantasy of my dreams come to life!.............."Look Alex." My mother said very proudly as she slowly bent her right arm at the elbow with her right fist clenched. My mother's right bicep swelled upwards quickly becoming a very large solid looking mass, but as my mother's fist approached her shoulder, her muscular bicep solidified into a large, softball size, smooth sided mound. "As my mother looked at her own bulging, soft ball sized bicep, she asked me as she chuckled; "Alex do you think your mother still has old lady arm?" "Not anymore mom." I replied sounding totally amazed seeing my mother with muscular arms, as my already rising cock lurched in my jeans. My mother's muscular biceps were pretty impressive. "I'm glad I passed your inspection Alex, and I'm glad that you don't think I have old lady arms anymore." My mother chuckled even harder with glee as she relaxed and flexed her right muscular arm several more times, as if I hadn't noticed it the first time. I was starting to drool like the horny teenager which I would soon be in two years, as I stared at my mother's right massive softball sized bicep, as it continued to bounce up and down from her thick muscular arm, over and over again. "WOW MOM!" I gasped in pure excitement, as my mother seemed to like my response and smiled very warmly at me with motherly affection. My mother's softball sized bicep wasn't as defined, or hyper shredded and peaked like most of the professional female body builders in my magazines, but it was undeniably a very nice sized, fairly large bicep that had great future potential to it.............."That's freaking amazing mom!" I said; "I'm really very proud of you for all the hard work you've been doing these past two months." "Go on fell it Alex, you know you want to. Feel her firm and solid your mommas muscles are now instead of how soft and flabby they used to be." My mother said as a wicked little smile crossed her lips with a very sultry tone that had a very tempting invite to it. Then my mother did an awesome double bicep pose right in front of me, and with my secret sexual lust for muscular women, my erection grew even larger! When I place each one of my hands on one of my mother's thickly round softball sized biceps, I found out that they felt even harder and more solid then they physically looked..........."They've so big and solid mom!" I gasped in awe as I kept running my palms over her high rounded tops and thick dense sides of my mother's soft ball sized biceps. The solid undersides of my mother's thick muscular arms also swelled out to, two small thick curved shaped horseshoes of her developing triceps. "You've got that right my little prince." My mother chuckled as I kept feeling her large softball sized biceps, unable to take my hands off them, while being very impressed at how large and solid they were; "All that horrible hanging flab has now turned into nice firm solid skin, and that's how I like it." Then a warm smile crossed my mother's face as she was enjoying me muscle worshipping her strong arms, as much as I was enjoying it myself, while my mother said to me proudly; "You know my little prince, I've never felt so fit and strong before in my entire life, and it feels so good!" "Uh!" Was all I could reply because I was in such a hypnotic trance worshipping my mother's strong muscular arms. My mother then slapped my hands away playfully, as reached down to her weight bench where she picked up a towel, to wipe down her sweaty body as she said; "That's enough for now Alex. I need to take a shower and start dinner." My mother started to exit the doorway of the storage room, then she stopped and turned around to face me and said in a very sexy, sultry voice as another wicked smile crossed her face; "Don't worry my little prince, your momma will give you a complete tour of her newer, sleeker muscular body later tonight." Then my mother gave me a knowingly wink as she chuckled and reached down with her left hand, and playfully squeezed my crotch, which made my erect cock grow even bigger yet; "And my little prince, I'm quite sure that you've not going to need those female body builder magazines that you keep hidden underneath your bed to jerk off with tonight. Because I have a feeling that you've going to get a lesson about the birds and the bees." Before I could respond, my mother left the room and closed and locked the bathroom door behind her, while I just stood there and ejaculated in my jeans! End Of Part 2                                                                                           

Comments

Popular Posts